docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YD8xLYHyCAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmm

>host died to Friede's 1st phase

Plunge down from the plank.

Dark souls 2 getting pretty stale 155 hours and I'm finally doing NG plus SL 200, any Builds you guys recommend, I have most equipment and armor.

>host brings 4 phantoms to a fight

She left me with chip hp and attacked me again before I could even get up and roll. Summoning again.

youtu.be/YD8xLYHyCAc

>tfw I still haven't gotten past her because her *teleports behind you* move keeps reking me
Time to give up and just summon

If you can't catch her while she's invisible, get a general idea of where she is and keep rolling in this direction, she will miss 8 times out of 10

k

>literally teleports behind you
>scythe
>says a variation of "nothing personnel" each time she kills you
>double sudoku
Did Miyazaki hold a meeting on how to make the edgy boss to end all edgy bosses?

Thanks guys. Friede down.

Are you on PC? I can help with her now if you want since I just finished her with the other guy.

You made the right choice, user!

Oh wait, I think it works? The effect just disappears once you hit the point of the buff activating, that's dumb.

Sorry for fucking up so much that time, although I'm confused how I did 1.2k the first time and only 1k the next time I summoned him.

power stance majestic greatsword

40/10/30/30 crypt blacksword with resonant weapon

power stance poised warped sword + manslayer

powerstance orma and reeves

climax and lifedrain patch hexer

bow of want only

mundane caestus

bone fist power stance

curved nil greatsword

power stance smelter swords

40/40/10/50 thorned greatsword with lightning blade

blue flame MLGS powerstance with repair sorcery

50/50 ruler's sword

santier's spear

yorgh's spear

red iron twinblade

50/20 pursuer's UGS

40/40 Zweihander with flynn's ring

Presumably, so that you can stand your ground instead of rolling or moving onto unfavorable footing. Maybe as an invader, you're trying to guard a mob from Soul Arrow spam so that it can live long enough to do some serious damage.

ill be back
to collect that tail

Someone post the latest tier list

Why is Friede so shit at fighting? She gets her ass kicked 3 times before she finally accepts the bullying

southpaw
RH shield, LH wepon

what's the ideal equip load to build for this

Lothric Knight Sword
Splitleaf GS
Crucifix of the Mad King

there.

9 or 10 Vit plus Third Dragon Ring.

Don't bother with it in DaS3, shit's trash.

Harald should be in top tier

I know, but I still want to try it

DaS3 btw

60 or below equip load in das2

DS2: 59.9
DS3: being completely naked equipping only the ring and the weapon.

Useless in DS3 unless you are already using lloyd's sword ring or power within, or red tearstone/morion blade, etc. Because they all offer high attack gains for less cost and in order to even get a benefit from flynn's you need to wear such little armor that you can die in a single combo by most weapons in the game

absolutely vital in DS2 unless you're building for poise / hyper poise and can use the extra weight cap

please do not bully Priscilla

Harald is perfect where it is.

Why don't I ever see people using Friede Scythe as a scythe and just use it's WA R1R1R1R1R1R.
Shit has good range and R1 R2 is a thing.
Also I don't think I've ever seen anyone else kill a UGS/UGH with a trade with WAR2.
Shit looks great when they think they're gonna kill you but WAR2 tanks their R1 and they die due to frozen ice.

Because it's basic R1s are slower than regular Scythe R1s which already aren't that fast. The WAR1 costs no FP and has great hyperarmor meanwhile, it's basically supposed to be its main form of attack.

No it's top tier. I've seen it regularly beating other weapons that list considers top tier in the tournaments Barneezy's been hosting every weekend. Now it hasn't won any tournaments but neither has Splitleaf/Crucifix/Bident and those are still considered top tier.

Because they like looking edgy, just like their role-model Friede.

to clarify, the boost changes depending on the weapon but is roughly 0.5% more damage for every 1 unit of weight you have under 30, including the weight of the weapon and the ring

So if you equip a LKS and the ring, and NOTHING else, expect a 12% damage increase. But it comes at a crippling defense loss that makes you die in one hit, so it's better to just use Lloyd's 15% boost instead.

Wearing the minimum possible weight but still equipping armor (so that you have flat defenses still) you have a total of 5 weight + weapon weight

LKS + Flynn + lightest armor is 10% damage increase, and this is probably the highest feasible increase. Since it's still less than sacred oath, still less than lloyd's sword ring, and still less than power within, it's generally not preferable.

I suppose the ideal way to use it would be on a glass cannon that was using morion blade and red tearstone plus clutch rings already, since power within and lloyd's would be bad on that build (lloyd's conflicts with RTSR and power within would kill you)

Why are you so shit at posting? You get your post ignored 3 times before you finally accept the bullying

I don't think so. It's a good weapon, definitely underrated by the majority of people, but it's not broken enough to be considered broken.

that's the meta. Harald isn't a perfect weapon so people don't expect it or know how to build against it.

Tier lists aren't about what weapon is winning in tournaments, they're about probability of success across all players and scenario. It's not a "meta" listing but is just about which weapons are objectively best due to the way the game is programmed.

I unironically get more damage out of 2HR1R2 or 1HR1R1 than I ever did with WAR1R1
Though against passive player it never really works, but the weapon is beautiful to play spacing game with.

Anytime I see a fellow Friede user do that it's just free cast of Snap Freeze for me, or a black firebomb.

>TDGS
>top tier
Is this trolling?

> It's not a "meta" listing but is just about which weapons are objectively best due to the way the game is programmed.
Then the only weapons that belong there are PKCS and LKSS. If you're gonna include Gael's, and Crucifix you might as well include Harald

B O N E F I S T
O
N
E
F
I
S
T

>I unironically get more damage out of 2HR1R2 or 1HR1R1 than I ever did with WAR1R1

What the fuck Friede build are you running, 40/40 Dex/Int WAR1R1 does about 600-700 damage on average where a standard 2R1>R2 combo does 500 at most. That's even more if you proc Frost during the WAR1 combo with Snap Freeze which is my ideal way of playing it.

It's not top tier you can clearly see, it's high. And why wouldn't it be? It's a very high stability greatshield with low weight, it's pretty great for what it is.

thanks for the input anons.
I'll just try out different weapons to get a feel

40/40 Dex Int.
But you know, I'm not going to be a faggot and trade with anything "Great" tier because poise is an issue. Almost every GS user I fought has it, so I get kicked out of mine first.

if you want to do a glass canon, it's better to use a split damage elemental weapon with clutch rings and RTSR and morion blade.

What did king retard mean by this?

why split dmg in particular? if it was glasscanon I'd probably go for Leo+Thrust

Give me a reason Harald is as powerful as Gael's and Crucifix. Let me give my own view on them first:

>Gael's Greatsword: Best GS moveset by far with amazing thrusting R2s and the fast rolling slam attack, great AR on Quality, broken WAR1 combo
>Crucfiix: Competes for LKSS as the best weapon in the game. Halberd R1s are already great, Great Club R2s are far better than Halberd R2s, has Greatsword poise on its R1/R2s, and the WA is just as fast if not faster than the R1s, costs no FP, combos into itself and has one of the highest poise modifiers in the game. Even unbuffed it has great AR and while buffed it will out damage almost anything and do amazing chip damage through shields.

Meanwhile Harald CGS has amazing range and infusion scaling but doesn't stand out beyond that compared to Exile. It's just really great and one of my favorite weapons admittedly.

>But you know, I'm not going to be a faggot and trade with anything "Great" tier because poise is an issue.

You can outpoise any ultra with 34.07 on Friede's, even less actually since that's the highest number for constant Great Hammer swings.

Post your build and armor pls. Hopefully it's fashionable.

for extra boost from the clutch rings, and split does better with ripostes since they ignore flat defense. Throw hornet ring on for good measure and you can one shot most players with a single backstab or parry

Here's my Friede's build, the armor with Wolf+3 is enough to tank a single Great Hammer swing which is usually enough to stun them between poise frames with WAR1. I also like memeing with Mercury so that's why that's on there. If you want even more VIT Knight is the better start.

>alva with herald
aw yeah

>doing blighttown
>hitting big dogs was already impossible with my rapier
>tiny fire dogs

getting a fucking aneurysm here lads

should I just say fuck it and do the shortcut

I almost thought you were wearing Harald Armour for a second.

Look's alright.

I'm never sure what rings to take for an ultra weapon besides the auto favor +3 and pchain. What are some recommendations?

Is the vanquisher seal worth using with my bone fist and caestus?

Snap freeze is a good spell for an invader. Really makes people reconsider trying to punish your estus or chase you down a corridor.

The weapon art comes out very quickly, has hyper armor and does close to 1000 damage. This gimmick easily puts it on the level of those other meme weapons. The running R1 also gives it a good offensive option whereas halberds can only be played defensively fishing for trades.

No, it was nerfed and it sucks, just use bonefist with offhand caestus

I've always done Blighttown the right way because of the loot available. Eagle Shield is down the proper way, after all.

Life for general usage, Chloranthy for faster recovery from swinging your ultra, Wolf if you don't have enough poise, Havel's if you don't have enough Vit for armor. But in general always have a slot open for utility like Silvercat, Obscuring, Hornet, etc.

Anyone here ever played DS1 with a wii u pro controller? I manged to connect it to my pc but the game refuses to work with it.

>The weapon art comes out very quickly, has hyper armor and does close to 1000 damage.

It comes out quickly yes but not fast enough to reaction punish things like SS unless they're idiots who R1 even after it activates, and it doesn't do anywhere close to 1000 damage unless you're buffstacked to hell, it's about 700-800 at most. That is not a comparable level to Gael's, let alone Crucifix which have multiple things even beyond their WAs that make them top-tier.

>The running R1 also gives it a good offensive option whereas halberds can only be played defensively fishing for trades.

Halberds have just as good a running R1 with their range, and by that logic CGS can also only be played defensively fishing for trades. That also doesn't include the fact the best way to halberd is slowly advancing on opponents with staggered attacks for unlimited pressure which with Crux's infinite poise meme WA makes it the best to do with that.

>Eagle Shield
So is Best Katana and Power Within.

I'm using a buckler

the only loot I want (the red sorcerer shit) is down in the swamp too

You can actually get that set faster from shortcut side.
Also I have modded it blue.

DaS1 only supports xinput controllers out of the box. You'll have to use something like x360ce or inputmapper to make it work.

I know, it's just that I'll feel like a big scrub if I don't do blighttown the proper way

but at the same time i've done it before so I don't have anything to prove?

Manus broke ENB.. he'll be back later today though.

i just run through some areas that i find tedious if i have already beat them 'the proper way'

If you've done it before and don't want loot no need to do it. I personally tend to kill Gaping Dragon then go through the other way.
Only time I didn't do this was with my Randomizer run since I wanted to see what was there.

Or when I'm doing pure cosplay builds where master key won't make sense at start.

that's pretty cool, I guess.

How can one man be so bad at Souls

Clearly you have never used the crux.

It well deserves it's place as top tier for it's combination moveset and poise.

>bowing

you could say manus tore his anus

>kotoura-san

I don't think it's about being good or bad in his case. He has talked about this on the stream, how he has been having trouble focusing and keeping his cool lately. I put blame on the relationship with his ex-wife, he's not over it yet. There might be something else too that's bothering him.

so now he lack anus?

>getting upset at a gank squad all doing "Point Down" after brazzering you
Do some of the people here not understand that concept of what taunting actually is?

Honestly I don't have anything against him personally but enbfag has made me want him to suffer. Maybe he'll kill himself and enbfag will go with him.

Nobody gets upset about that anymore

I only get upset when somebody points down after a fight which I was hoping my opponent had considered to be as fun as I did.

>having fun

Is there any secret pro tips for improving PC performance for DS3 that I'm not aware of? It seems to be running like absolute shit and its not even using all of my cores and also it says its only using 60% of my graphics card. Nvidia and Intel btw. Windows 7 and 8gb RAM.

anyone got a splitleaf greatsword I could have?
It's time to go full meme on my pvp twink.
PS4

never noticed before the badge turning gold

the only good taunt is dropping Rubbish onto the ground and then doing the pointing emote

They don't know it's Rubbish.

>Nvidia and Intel btw.
that's not really explaining much

Hey guys wanted to know is it better if i get ds2 scholar or the ds3 dlc? Scholar is on sale via ps4 for $12 while the dlc is still 15 so I figured i'd get one of them. What is the meta like in ds2, and is it still alive pc/ps4?

Doing Irythill Dungeon right now, anyone wanna coop?

Ye hmu on highwall pass dsg

they do

Thanks omw