pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=te8yfCplDfc
youtu.be/zqQuyqES_RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sssfv leak (the extra s is for ssmh):

>83 new characters
>77 of which are progressively eviler versions of ryu
>the rest are hannibal buress, special agent dale cooper, beary nice grill and the cast of ghostbusters 2016

reasons u should believe me:

1) i said so
2) ill repost this on neogaf
3) third reason
4) fifth reason earlier than expected
5) twilight zone

+1

Best OP.

>you won't have access to the new triggers
yes you will

it's just the characters you won't have access to

bullet!

Don't forget to celebrate Chris day!

You forgot that you've been on twitch.tv so you're automatically a credible insider.

SFV art is bad and if you like it you're probably a '16er.

That is consistent with "Super Pack" upgrade costing up to $30 or obnoxious fight money.

You'll get the balance patches, updated frame data etc, but not access to new "Super SFV" characters and if the leaks were real the new set of Vtrigger/skill so your character will be stuck with vanilla setup.

Didn't Capcom say that there will be only one version of SFV instead of Super Ultra Arcade Edition V1.3 EX Turbo Alpha Zero?

why are you so retarded that you think that they would lock system shit like triggers and skills behind a paywall?

rhetorical question.

Good sniff

why aren't you playing mvci with the uk fgc illuminati

the only thing you won't get is the characters

They literally never said that, they said you only had to buy the game once to play future versions.

To be announced at PSX:
- SSFV
>Necro, Oro, Q, and Crimson Viper will be added as free characters as part of the free expansion
>Sakura, Sagat, Sodom, Cody, and two new additions will be Season 3
-DMC5
-MVCI DLC
>Wolverine, Star-Lord, Green Goblin, Venom, Ms. Marvel, Doctor Doom, Asura, Lady, Captain Commando, Vergil, Regina, Nina and Deis / Bleu.

Non Capcom
- DBFZ
>Broly and Braddock DLC
- SC6

We're already playing Street Fighter V Season 2.

Obviously it will be Street Fighter V 3rd Strike.
>just now realizing what a hilarious name 3rd Strike is when it was the final failed attempt at making SFIII successful

Because Capcom?

Why wouldn't they? You pick them at character select, just like costumes.

>Some fucking NINGEN beats you in DBFZ

ur no supposed to answer rhetorical questions

Stop responding to me.

Anyone JIVE EU?

Hope the leaks are true.

that's a bad op

confirmed fake

youtube.com/watch?v=te8yfCplDfc

braddock instead of goku the black version...yeah right men jaja

Where can I find resources on mvci?
In terms of how team composition works, combos, neutral and more.

I can only watch so many max vids on gameplay. I fon't understand what's going on tbqh.

is that minakamin?

How do we go from fucking Galactus to this?

I agree.

Is Ryu a wizard? Can hadokens be considered magic?

Me too

wassup meigns

>Star-Lord

yes and yes

I hope you have a great time playing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

hey that's not a move i remember

Sakura's pretty much a given even before this new round of leaks.

lmao

Baseless nostalgia and neophobia will hurt you in the long run.

All I want is for regular Ultron Sigma to be unlockable to play as. This is cool though.

>Ms. Marvel
You mean the one that's in the game already?

what the fuck is this shit

Who the fuck cares about what the final boss of arcade mode looks like you autist?

he wasnt too far off.

And why couldn't we have gone from Galactus to Galacta?

That's Captain Marvel. Ms Marvel is the muslim brown jersey girl

Maybe there will be a secret code to play as him in arcade or something but I doubt he would work online because his moves are all OP and it would be a pain to balance without making the character dull.

It's a special move called "GTFO BITCH"

Very MMX.
I like it.

Fake as fuck, one thing there was this leaker who was able to tell us who Abigail was going to be before we knew his name and that he was going to be a really big bastard, Menat and the last character being Guy's master Zeke. Zeke isn't announced yet, but fingers are pointing to this guy being completely right. Now the point of saying that is he commented on the next season of sf characters with the rumors and said, Sagat and Sakura will be in, but the other 4 is a no. Plus
>as free dlc
C'mon man I wouldn't expect that from any fighting game developer especially Capcom

And all the other crap you said comes off as wish fulfillment, which makes everything even less likely. Some of this may be announced, but this leak is beyond bullshit and would only be right because of coincidence.

Oh hey it's the pose they used for SFIV arcade continue. Was this even used in anything else or is that straight up a Sakura Ganbaru reference?

Just give him less damage and lower health like every other boss character ever.

Is anyone honestly looking forward to playing this guy

Its X5 final Sigma.

Nani the fuck?

it looks like a jojo reference to me

Urien's exposed chest isn't very professional

Morrigan is a saint.

he didnt say they werent in, he said not in season 3 maybe he was messing around? Or maybe they told him the season 3 characters but no the free ones with ssf? Please man this is the only way to save shit fighter five stop runing my life

That one had the best theme:
youtu.be/zqQuyqES_RM

But he reminds me more of pic related especially the hands.

>FANG in top 16
So much for the worst character in the game huh

What would a DMC5 made by nu-capcom be like?

thats what i been saying, ssfv will be on disk. there going to be selling it digitally and physical. what im adding is. thats a package. if i found a game stop copy of sfv that will no longer be made and shipped. those who bought that will just have sfv, log on and then are forced to upgrade to ssfv with the characters from ssfv. [oro, q , ect if the leak is real] the season 1 and 2 characters will most likely be locked. that is capcoms best bet and goal cause it doesn't break any promises

Ye. Its ridiculous that it took them so long to add him.

If his play style isn't boring he could easily be one of my mains. I'm annoyed nothing of him has been shown of him at all this close to release.

why are people mad about this? did no one play megaman?

"where is megaman in mvc3 reee reee" Same retards who said they were gonna main alex in jive

people got into top 8 with deejay and honda in usf4 shut up you retard

Yeah its X5 Sigma.
I just picked any of the big ones because I couldnt remember. Its always the same shit with that asshole.

>Necro for free
>Sodom
Hmm. If the game actually plays better, maybe I'll re-install. Those have me excited.

>Wolverine
>Dr. Doom
>Captain Commando
All cool, but where the fuck is Gene?

>Broly and Bardock DLC
I mean, who didn't see this coming?
>SC6
Bullshit. Fake as fuck.

>FOUR UNPLAYABLE BOSSES

He's DLC and he most likely wont be day1 DLC.

what is marvel vs capcom typically like compared to other fighting games? ive only played a little guilty gear and a lot of jive, unforunately.

is the execution hard? difficult combos?

look at the most player characters in 5 tons of people play alex you dummy maybe leave silver or stop watching streams and you will see them

the games not megaman

holy shit, injustice looks bad

>most likely wont be day1 DLC.
Why not?

Whens Jill

Because Galacta isn't a villian dumbass. She literally goes against her Dad's world consuming role & protects earth.

I only ran into 2 alex's when he launched in super gold. Everyone was still using nash and ryu

I'll play make a lounge

so you are going to post the same shit over and over

what has sigma really done besides lose at the end of every mmx game

Because it overwhelms people who just paid 60$ for the game.
I'd expect him like two months after launch or something.

Because if SFV is anything to go by the first DLC character will only come out a couple of months after release.

It's true though

FUCK YOU!

forgot to mention I was maining him too

Get back up again for the sequel.

Faker than the moon landing

What went wrong?

General terrorism, started a Reploid/Human racewar, tried to nuke earth with a beam, failed, then took over a space colony and crashed it onto earth, making the surface uninhabitable for humans.

Not much, really.

Everytime I'm starting to notice people warm up to infinite, something like this happens.

jesus christ.

i was just making shit up im still in bronze and I have no idea where alex is in most played characters

But SFV didn't advertise two of it's dlc characters the same time the game was revealed.