/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #559

''Milk-shake sharing'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=jUe8uoKdHao
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
pastebin.com/T2tQEa73
youtube.com/watch?v=jHZwli7SHG0&t=57m56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss seeing everyone's hopes for Episode 5 dashed against the cobblestones.

Is kate #1?

Threadly reminder that Rachel is a bad character and canonically fucks 30 year old men for money and connections

And friendzoned Chloe

>*slurp slur-* "Is something wrong, Chloe? You look really focused on something."
>"N-no. Everything's fine. I just remembered you have really pretty eyes."
>They stare in each others eyes and start to get lost
>Joyce walks by "Everything good, girls?"
>Chloe quickly returns to the real world and offers reassuring smile "Everything's great, mom. Thanks."
>Joyce nods and walks away with a smile to tend to the other customers.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY TIME

Max is #1

Doing my 2nd playthrough of LiS after BtS last week and it's jarring how bad the facial animations are at times in comparison.

jes!

s-so how many times did you play episode 1 so far?

Chloe is #1

Seen 2 streams
Already want to replay it again the wait for EP2 is devastating

Now look at how much things have improved.

Why is there 2 lisg threads

Pricefield is #1

Because the faggot whos been making them for the past 2 years has autism

the previous reached image limit

Yea so? Are we supposed to only post with pictures now? If so I'll do that then

Played it through fully twice.
Mooched around in collector mode a handful of times.
Watch one livestream of a gay guy (YMS) shit talking the game whilst playing.
Watched Jesse & Dodger play too, they actually like it.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>More than 700 until bump limit, let's do a new thread
OP why can't you let orph do it you fucking underage cunt

Why are you so bothered by it? We always make a new thread when we hit the image/reply limit.

What? Threads have always been made when either the 250 or 750 is reached. That's not special to /lisg/ either.
Bunch fo newfags coming here lately, learning a new names/terms, and then thinking they're hot shit and can tell everyone how it's going to be.

No we don't shut the fuck up
>Muh "rules are meant to be bent"

Always!
Together forever.

Orph doesn't make threads since mid 2016.

Reminder that Max isn't some horrible person for screwing up her relationship with Chloe after she moved away.
>Anxiety's a vicious cycle. You don't reply today because you can't find the proper words. Then the next day become next week and then a month. Without realizing it a year passed. The problem is that the longer you wait, the tougher it is to do it (Max alludes to this). In a way, it's like you are drowning. The longer you wait, the more you sink and the harder it becomes to reach the surface. Each day that you don't reply, you feel not only ashamed but also worthless until it reaches a point where you believe that the other party would be better off without you and you don't deserve them. I feel really bad for Chloe but I can't help but empathize with Max as I know where she's coming from. Anxiety is a fucking bitch.
Reminder that Max was the only one who cared about Kate enough to see what she was going through and try to help.
Reminder that Max let go of her hatred for Nathan once she understood what Jefferson put him through.
Reminder that even if you don't make Max warn Victoria about the dark room, Max expresses concern for Victoria, even though Kate's suicide is largely Victoria's fault.
Reminder of how thoughtful and kind Max is toward quadriplegic Chloe in episode 4.

Reminder that Max is a better and more empathetic person than almost anyone in the series, and that Pricefield remains endgame, now and forever.

Reminder
Life is Strange Before the Storm Episode 1-CODEX

All the generals I regular wait for the thread to start saging before before making another one even if the picture limit is reached, "newfag"

Is the Kate with a tripcode here it's like Kate dln2 or something I forgot

Reminder that all Rachel did throughout episode 1 was manipulate and encourage Chloe's worst tendencies, and that later, she's going to betray Chloe's trust, fuck Frank, and get murdered.

Also reminder that pic related will retroactively be an ironic reference to Chloe and Rachel rather than Joyce and David

Yea vitagen,hbg, utg ,owg and even mhg do it but I guess we're an exception.

Well other generals are not /lisg/, despite how some of you try to drag it town to their level with the shitposting.
A thread reaches 250 images, it's abandoned for the newer one, the old one acts as a buffer on the catalog to extend how long it takes for a thread to hit page 10. Which means people can relax and not be posting every minute out of fear of losing the thread.

You want 750 posts? Blame the the jackasses spamming Kazimir and other shitposts last thread or those that insist on using unrelated reaction images.

I hear the Florida Keys are lovely this time of year, you should visit them.

Rachel and Chloe will kiss and then Rachel will clearly regret it but not have the heart to say she did.

>complaining about 'unrelated' reaction images

>Well other generals are not /lisg/
So? /lisg/ is not special. Dont do it again, dumbass.

Considering the tone and content of the letter we know she writes to Chloe in season 1, that certainly seems like the most appropriate direction, but I have zero faith in Deck Nine to do it. All I can see them doing at this point is ending it on a ridiculous "Yay Rachel and Chloe" note.

I didn't do shit and haven't made a thread in probably over a year, but you can go fuck yourself.

Don't act like all generals are the same.
Before BtS annoucement it was hard to find a thread with more than 600 replies.

Stop fighting. Where's the love at?

youtube.com/watch?v=jUe8uoKdHao

urgh
At least post some comfy LiS music.

What a horrible song.

>it's a "Max and Chloe admit their feelings for each other after the storm" episode

>David Guetta
shit taste

I think or hope they are smarter than that. They know the original game and what Rachel does to Chloe, they know the letter Rachel writes and the way Chloe speaks about Rachel as it's something always out of reach.
I still have faith they will hint to it by the end that they don't end up together. In all fairness, we've just seen the first day they've known each other and are noticing they like each other at that time. It's expected to see them flirting, seeing how far they can push it, etc. We've also seen one freakout from Rachel and we will probably see more, which hints that there's something that would push them apart at times.
It's only the first few days of two or so years they knew each other, as long as they don't do something stupid like end with "We're girlfriends now, let's makeout, run away, and never lie to each other" then they left things open enough to see how they get to the point we know they are at in S1. Of course, they could also mess things up terribly and completely cut themselves off from reaching the point of the original story, but we can cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

YO /LISG/ WHADDUP MY NIBBAS. YALL CONVERTED TO GRAHAMFIELD AND AMBERPRICE YET? OTPS

It's right here between these two dorks!

Pricefield road trip DLC when? Go across the country, text friends and family, take pictures, and kiss Chloe in as many states as possible.

>mfw

You're late

Chasefield and Amberprice but yeah

>obnoxious amberprice shippers and warryncucks are playing in the same team
it all makes sense now

The majority of both are just trying to rile /lisg/ up, so it makes sense

LEAKS HERE

pastebin.com/T2tQEa73

Rachel to Chloe:
"Don't be surprised if I'm just gone one day."

Chloe to Max:
"Don't look so sad, I'm never leaving you."
"You make me feel like I still have a reason for being in Arcadia Bay."
"My powers might not last, Chloe." "That's okay. We will. Forever."
Max to Chloe:
"Listen, whatever happens, I want you to be strong. Even if you feel like I wasn't there for you... because I will never abandon you Chloe. I'll always have your back. Always."
"I always wanted my life to be something special, an adventure, but now without you."

Guess you don't like Flo Rida, either.

Can't believe Chloe actually prefers the director's cut.

Not really. It's just very normie-core so it's easy to see why people don't like it.

So Rachel and Chloe gonna kiss, how surprising, totally did not expect that

Also look at how Rachel and Chloe walk down the tracks, compared to how Chloe and Max walk down them together.

>directors cut
>dope dream sequence

It's like they're fake nerds who don't see how that whole thing ruins the movie by making Deckard a replicant.

Find someone who looks at you the way Chloe looks at Rachel.

Why is he walking like this

How terrible it must be to be so dedicated to something that will never succeed.
Trying to rile us up just makes us come together more. Kind of like how a community puts aside its differences and comes together after a storm.

Exactly, they're just trying but they will never succeed.
I think everybody gets a bit bored of shitposting after a while, that's why old slow /lisg/ is way comfier.

>never succeed
Didn't a long term poster leave a week ago because the shitposting got to them?

Find someone who looks at you the way Chloe looks at the coin*

I bet you're going to get an obnoxious reply or two pointing out that Max did abandon Chloe before season 1, but
>Rachel actually did abandon Chloe, and she did it so she could fuck Frank
>When Max abandoned Chloe, she did so, weirdly enough, because of her feelings for Chloe
>After the events of season 1 and all the quotes you listed, Max is clearly never going to leave Chloe again.
Like, after everything that happened, can you imagine Max going behind Chloe's back to fuck Frank? Of course not, whereas Rachel actually just did it.

...Do you not prefer the director's cut? I guess final cut is best, but they're pretty similar.

It doesn't ruin the whole thing, but it certainly defocuses it and doesn't really add anything. Yeah though, the fact that they thought the dream sequence was "dope" when writing Chloe's dialogue isn't that encouraging.

Just haphazardly walking down the tracks together vs. perfectly balancing each other.

I didn't realise Chloe was that poor.

Find someone who looks at you the way Rachel looks at Chloe.

Reminder:

Well, that's gonna be impossible. I think I'll go cry now.

The virgin walk. Warren hasn't achieved the chad stride yet.

>director's cut
Nah. I like the movie the way it was originally intended. There's no need to have so many edits. What's next? CGI insert edition?

Deckard being a replicant eliminates like half of the messages you can gleam from that movie.
It legit ruins it.

Find someone who looks at you the way Max looks at Chloe.

Mind explaining why Steph is more praised now? She only had one scene

I wish

And people thought that there was nothing beyond a friendship between Max and Chloe? Shit, that pool scene was the gayest thing I've seen.

>Reminder that Max would never go and fuck someone behind Chloe's back, whereas Rachel actually did

Just finished my first playthrough. Give me all your Victoria lewds right now.

Everyone loved the D&D game

What, you've never been skinny dipping with your male friends?
Maybe with a bit of communal masturbation?
Jesus, there's nothing gay about it, it's just comparing sizes & loads!

I don't give thirsty looks to my mates.

I mean, if you take into account the foreshadowing line by Chloe, all of the lines about Rachel lying, acting, pretending, just playing games with people, the fact that she knows things she could only know by spying on you, all of the "trickster Raven that shouldn't be trusted" stuff, etc. It seems like they're not going to make Rachel be a perfect girl and let everything be all happy between her and Chloe.

This was the moment you knew that Chloe was gay for Max: youtube.com/watch?v=jHZwli7SHG0&t=57m56s

Are you saying that Max wouldn't cheat on Chloe with "HUGE PENIS" Warren?
Let's not be delusional now.

The embed doesn't work, jump to 57:56.

I agree that all the foreshadowing points to Rachel not being all she's cracked up to be, but I'm still worried they won't know how to end it except on a happy, romantic ending.

>this is a 10/10 in arcadia bay

That's just you, works for me

>Let's not be delusional now.
I think you're the one here being delusional.
The max he may get from Max is a kiss for pity/reward.

Yeah.. me neither.

The first quote from Max was after she tried to save William and realized it couldn't happen. Those were her last true words to Chloe before the five years of separation. Before the autopilot Max took over and acted like how Max originally did, being shy and not contacting Chloe. So yeah, Max did abandon Chloe but she tried her hardest to undo that mistake.

You have a point though. The single worst thing Max does is nothing. The worst things Rachel does are actual deception and betrayal of Chloe's trust. Even if it technically was or wasn't cheating by that point, it's still lying to someone who was nothing but truthful with you and wanted the same.
Rachel possibly even trying to ditch Chloe depending on whenever she talked to that trucker Max can talk to in season 1.
The one redeeming factor for Rachel is the possibility she's the one that gave Max the rewind power which allowed Chloe to be saved.

Well, actually, I *can* imagine how to end it on a less happy ending: make Chloe romantically in love with Rachel, make Rachel platonically in love with Chloe, and don't let Chloe know that Rachel isn't into her like that. The problem is that I don't think Deck Nine has the willpower to do that.

Max could never get through life without tasting Warrens "HUGE PENIS".
Maybe she can share it with Chloe, i'm sure she'd be accepting of her desires.
Chloe got to taste the D herself with Eliot, why should she deny Max a chance to see the other side?

And Rachel was pretty clearly aware that Chloe was into her romantically (and obv. BtS confirms this), and she STILL betrayed Chloe.

are you going to finally kys when they dont?

Why is there two lisg threads

>warren
>huge penis

>this is what warryncucks actually believe in

Go away warryncuck

I miss Max. I want more of her.