/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #925 - Blaze the Fashion Cat Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ABtcJ8xbb78
youtube.com/watch?v=gzZkqD-lRtc
youtube.com/watch?v=4fLR3FRaFsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_nu_metal_musical_groups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heroes is best game

FIRST FOR SLOW

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Post that image
You know the one

I mean, his shirt has the same colorscheme as Eggman, and his hair the same color and texture as Eggman's moustache, we know that when Chris grows up he becomes a brilliant scientist, Shadow had a weird response to him and his grandfather (one of them) was pretty much Doc Brown.

I'd say it makes sense that a Chris who never had Sonic to inspire him to stop sucking would grow up to be a manchild like Eggman.

It's her birthday, say something nice to her.

All the Britposting this morning got me in the mood to do something Amy related.

It's badly drawn, but you guys knew that coming in, so feel free to leave a complaint at the end of the tour.

That's a weird lookin onahole if I've seen one.

More like SLOW FOR FIRST amirite?

>slow
>not cute
>not even aerodynamic

Best SeHa

>"Artists" are using the new fad to get some money and notoriety from the fandom, of course the least thing they care about it's originality. Just make some quick doodles or animations and watch the autism dollars roll down your bag.
Have SSSonic2 and Kayla-na jumped on it yet? They usually are quick to join a fad for the attention.

Reminder humans can love mobians.

So it seems the Sonic Mania Insta-Shield was nerfed big time compared to 3&K; the invulnerability frames were reduced, and the attack's actual range is so piddling that it's not worth taking note of anymore.

Fucking hell.

>You fucking what cunt
Kek, good work.

I would kinda like to see Modern, Manga, Boom, Classic & Fleetway Amy team up now

Proof? The Roboticizor was something invented by SatAM and carried on by Archie, it has no precedence in the games, nasty inconsistent techno-magic that it is.

>mobians

What's Oasis?

Eggman has been turning animals into robots since Sonic 1, the "roboticizer" is just the American take on it.

>What's Oasis
You fucking what cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

Humans and SonicWorldians are sexually compatible!

He's been trapping animals in robots for batteries for a long time, and Lost World even has the Deadly Six use Eggman's tech basically roboticize Tails who just magically reverts it off-screen.

Wow, Manga Amy was right, this fucking sucks.

this style looks familiar

He uses animals as batteries in the classic games and the Adventure games, but moved on to power cores, flower seeds,and later power rings.
Lost World was an outlier, I'll admit.

The fuck is this shit?

whats it like fucking a 2-foot tall purple fire cat?

FUCK OFF

hot

don't top kek at me chris, you cunt

FUCK OFF

DON'T MAKE ME FEEL OLD, ANONS!

Cute

unless you're doing the deed in someplace cold and/or wet, like a shower. I'd imagine her emotions running wild would not allow her to control her fire.

Don't worry user, I got it

this one?

It's good to have Jon back.

STOP

>wanting the Nazi sympathiser back

You take that back you cheeky cunts.

I'll be honest, I'm not a massive fan of them, but they're a source of national pride. I went to University in Manchester and these guys are heroes who in whatever club you go to will always get a song in before the night ends.

However, as I'm Welsh, the band I can put up to represent is LostProphets lol Feeder.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABtcJ8xbb78

David Bowie also, but he's English.
David Bowie is my favourite Mobian.

Fuck off, Randy

Wonderful. You may get some burns when she climaxes but it will be worthy.

too late pal, they most likely never heard of Poison or the Cure either. Top hits of our time are now on oldies stations.

>LostProphets
Thanks for reminding me they existed & the fucked up way they ended

>make a new 2D sonic game
>add blue sphere, elemental shields, and the insta-shield from sonic 3 and knuckles
>use the sonic 2 sprites instead
fucking why?

Didn't Oasis break up because both Gallaghers were so cuntish to each other they were fighting all the time? But fighting as broke a bottle on Noel's head, knock the lights out of Liam?

Because they're better.
And new sprites would've sucked, if Knuckles is any indication.

I don't know about "that" image but I once saw a thread on /trash/ asking about an old pic of a crucified Sonic plush with a paper crown of thorns. Anyone know what the fuck that's about?

>mfw Linkin Park, Papa Roach and Blink-182 are in the "classic" block of my local rock station

THERE'S ONLY ONE REAL FASHION CAT

>Linkin Park
It hurts

What the hell are Papa Roach and Blink-182?

Comparison user are you ever going to add more games to this?

Blink 182 were still going on when I was a teenager, don't pull this shit on me.

>Linkin Park, Papa Roach and Blink-182
You just reminded me of this youtube.com/watch?v=gzZkqD-lRtc
I wonder if it works with Sonic music.

The Sonic 2 sprites are way better.

Yeah but fuck Wonderwall.
Here's a better Oasis song
youtube.com/watch?v=4fLR3FRaFsQ

>Linkin Park
Rest in piss.

Fucking Infinite.

Sonic is feeling depressed, say something to cheer him up!

For those born in the late 90s-early 2000s, they're people's childhood. Just like bands like Evanescence, Limp Bizkit, etc.

Blink-182 are still going, I think.

YOU ARE STILL A COOL CREATURE OF HIGH VELOCITIES

> Linkin Park
> Classic rock

I wish I had a reaction image right now

HEY HEY HEY

>Limp Bizkit
Let's not be crazy now.

you're disgusting piece of shit, but at least you're not silver

Here's a dose of reality for you
30 years ago the big hitters were and are now considered oldies
>MJ, Bon Jovi, Prince, Guns N' Roses, Madonna, etc
Those kids that grew up at that time in the 80s, those 30 year old oldies were from
>Elvis, Chuck Berry, Johnny Cash, Little Richard, Ray Charles, etc

Really makes you think

Meant to add: LB, Evanescence, Blink, Papa Roach are all still going actually. Blink-182 was recently nominated for a Grammy, actually

It's okay, Sonic. Someone will combine your eyes again.

YOU'RE AT YOUR LOWEST, I'M RISING HIGHER.

I never said Limp Bizkit was great, but everyone in the 2000s heard at least one of their songs.

>Evanescence
they're still a thing?

>On 19 December 2012, Ian Watkins was charged with thirteen sexual offences against children, including the attempted rape of a one-year-old girl.[57] Watkins originally denied the charges. In response, the other members of the group posted a message on their official website, stating that they were "in a state of shock" and were "learning about the details of the investigation along with you," concluding that: "It is a difficult time for us and our families, and we want to thank our fans for their support as we seek answers."[58] Consequently, they cancelled all future tour dates in wake of Watkins' arrest.[59]
Fucking Hell, you sheepfuckers.

Read the court documents, it's a wild ride

Yup. Working on a new album & are touring with a live orchestra later this year. Apparently, a shit ton of the old late 90s-early 2000s bands are still around.

fun fact
the password to his HD full of CP was "babyfuck" or "iwannafuckkids" or something like that

You are waaay past cool for depression, Sonic.

I'm amazed no one thought of something like Eggette before. Did anyone in the fandom at one point stop and think "hey maybe the same generic sonic body is getting old and not working out"?

Hahahaha oh wow that's not funny at all what the fuck Ian.

The thing is, here in Wales, people loved LostProphets. They were the only slightly scene/rock people we had, so there was that one song that was played everywhere.
Wasn't too much of a fan because I went through an odd time where I only listened to game ost's and Weird Al, but I knew of them.

Then suddenly NO-ONE listened to them. No-one would put it on the radio, everyone would take it off their phones and shit.

He's a disgusting fucker, is he still in Jail now?

He got 35 years

Meant to add: Just look at this list & see just how many bands still exist, just released a new album or are working on new albums: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_nu_metal_musical_groups

Egggirls have been a thing already.

I thought she was supposed to be his niece to avoid this very question

Yeah they were pretty big here in Ireland for a time, too. My friends all wanted to fuck Ian when we were younger which is really disturbing when I consider... everything.
I remember when this whole thing came out, it was unreal. I could not believe this was real life. Dating multiple women with children so he could fuck the kids, getting the mothers to masturbate their kids on Skype for him... Jesus Christ it was just unreal.
Yes, I think he got a pretty hefty sentence IIRC. He'll most likely never get out.

>dumb knuckles
Other bullshit aside this needs to stop.

Surprised he hasn't been shivved yet. Happens all the time to nonces in prison over here.

There was that guy who burned his daughters body and he got glassed in the throat two weeks in if I remember correctly.

But user, Knackers is a dumb-dumb tho.

This will never not be funny to me.

It isn't. It's not dying down. This trend is stronger than smug wendy.

We all know Eggman doesn't stoop that low.

The thought of coitus between two such creatures is not comfortable. Mostly because size difference.

How the fuck did the group know nothing about this? He doesn't seem like a very smart or subtle guy, I'm so disgusted holy shit.

I think that particular one makes sense with Knux. I don't think his parents were around long enough to tell him about the Cosmos and the Charmys. nd no internet on Angel Island either.

VECTOR DETECTOR SOON

>no way to watch it
>no website even has the last weeks episode

Blame Boom

All memes die sooner or later. I won't miss this one, hella annoying.