/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Skill edition

Upcoming Nerfs us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ """Tourney""" Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Last Thread

Reminder that this isn't over powered by team5 standards

Make Totem Shaman great again!

it's an epic so it's allowed to be overpowered :^)

trying to do 3 mage victory quest with quest mage and i realised i was attempting on ranked and fell 2 ranks too late, i'm so sad

ultimate infestation would be much weaker in a class that can't ramp, empty their hand and avoid fatigue.

Mill Rogue = Skill Rogue

I feel like this is the appropriate power-level for a 10 mana card though, it's just that all other high mana cards are shit because a card's efficiency should go up exponentially with mana cost.

post list pls

Team5 pls

I'm still getting cucked by jade in causal everyday!
Played 5 in row!
Can't even build anti jade because they nerfed them (even of I have the dust for it)
Someone just kill me already I dont want to go back shadownigger!

what anti-jades did they nerf?

List I ripped off some streamer who appeared in my recommendations on Youtube. Works surprisingly well with currently 55% WR at rank 12-11. But it's mostly memes (milling those sweet Razas and Evolves). Haven't seen an UI pop since I play it, cause full hands yk.

If I were T5 then I probably wouldn't be saying that they fucked up the design for literally every 10 mana card except maybe N'Zoth and pre-nerf Yogg.

>Playing Control Shaman
>It actually works a little in this meta
Volcano is one hell of a card against Hydra god bless.

please dont break the ice

Pirates and murlics decks.

Sindragosa

It's lichking
Post it faggot

Ghost doge

Play ranker, you won't find any Jades because they're all hanging out at the higher ranks or the ones you will find probably suck at playing one of the most autopilot decks ever so it's a free win.

I'm using a list that was posted two threads ago, but with senjin swapped for saronite chain gang, thalnos and one of the shadow blades for shadow strikes, and the doomsayers for snails

Crafting a dumb Legendary for a fun deck, help me decide which one by replying

Post ending in 0-5 means I'll craft Sindragosa
Post ending in 6-9 means I'll craft Hadronox
Dubs mean I'll craft double Weasel Tunneler

Weasel

Tremble before taldaram mortal

heres for sindy

sindra is a fun card but doesn't really make any decks on her own so why craft her

>Play ranker, you won't find any Jades because they're all hanging out at the higher ranks
Ranked to 20 after clicked play matched with 3 jades so far and maybe token ended up back to 24.
At least in causal can play against warrior pairtes and have chance to win or fucking Warlocks

For some reason Overwolf was lagging my HS out so couldnt screencap the reveal though here he is. Might dust him later but rn gonna try out a C'thun Druid list with taunts

>ended up back to 24
Cool story bro

Looks like it's Sindy after all, thanks mate
I was making a N'zoth deck, and I was thinking about which route to go with. Looks like it's Fat Mage

>he

if you give cthun taunt with the 2 mana minion does he get resummoned by hadronox?

nope

no, sadly. Wish that interaction existed though

You can justify her if you run Jaina and Pyros, but Value Mage is probably too slow and weak against Druids and Priests to be worth running.

>C'thun Druid
It's fun, but not very good. Recommend keeping it just for potential meme use, but then again I'm the type to never dust legendaries.

Nope

I want to hear how it goes, I've wanted to give that a shot but never got around to it

The rat is a moron

Yeah. Though might be better to just keep Hadronox since I wont get duplicates of him now. I always loved druid and Cthun decks so I guess this is good. I dont really care for ranked

Tell me honestly. Is arena rigged?
They have economical reasons to rig it.
When KFT just started and I had preordered + a bunch of gold saved up I got amazing drafts every game.

Were nearly a month in and Im getting nothing trash drafts every single time.
Im literally just picking the least option.
I pick around those 2 first drops and avoid murlocs if im not a paladin/shaman and yet I get offered that 11 lifesteal murloc multiple times.

You cant tell me that its just bad luck, this seems awful

I want to have fun with greedy Control Mage, would making this be a mistake?

give it to me straight, doc, how much time do i have left

thats some awful early game you got there
if you get through youre set though

Holy shit, I just had the absolute best match I've ever played against that dumbass new meme of a mill rogue deck, and I need to blog about it.

>play ysera
>he kills it with the plant
>resurrect it
>saps it
>play it
>he bounces the plant and kills it
>this goes on until my hand is nothing but ysera cards and I'm burning draws
>he transforms into valeera the hollow and starts throwing down coldlights
>emoting like a motherfucker
>steal one with potion
>buff it to 17/17 with three nightmares
>slam face
>bounce once with dream
>bounce twice with dream
>bounce thrice with dream
>he dies to overdraw

Make Totems Great Again

thats completely shit

>Play minions
>frost nova + doomsayer
>after 4 freeze effects and 2 cheat deaths
>get combo'd from 30hp in 1 turn

Why is this allowed when they nerfed shit like Leeroy, Patron, old giant warrior, charge wargan warrior and buzzard + uth

totems r gay

If you really enjoy Mage, then depending on which legos you already have and how much dust you'd actually have to spend it could be worthwhile as long as you're just looking for fun, not a T1 laddering deck.

>Priest
I can't hear you with all that dick on your mouth.

this is the most tilting way to lose to me to
youre snowballing your board but it doesnt matter because the mage is generating freezes out the ass

>12 health enemy druid has a 8/8 I have no taunts in the way he topdecks UI and uses it on my minion

Tales of rank 14, ez win

Reminder to pick Eye For An Eye off of Hydrologist vs Drood, the salt never ends when you win or tie with it.

because you touch yourself at night

>6th day with 40g quests only
Fuck you Brode

>this is the most tilting way to lose to me to
Worse than playing against a Priest that does literally nothing, but efficiently remove your entire board by always having the exact perfect answer for 10 turns then getting a highroll from Barnes (although at that point there was probably hardly any roll involved since minions must've been all he had left in his deck) and proceed to win the game with resurrect bullshit?

How to fix Jades.

t. priest

>has
yea let's buff jade even harder against every class that's not priest retard

>thatsfatmirable in dreamhack chat telling me that the rat trading away his minions before potioning that killed his minions anyways missing 4 damage was a okay play and not just a misplay
Wow
There was literally zero reason to trade

>cutting of Created by Thoughtsteal
missed opportunity

Jaina cost 9 mana

You could always run Hooter or Spellbreaker.

Just make them cap at 6/6 or 7/7 it's not a hard concept, most "jade" decks can only ever go that far, and you're still summoning a 1 mana 7/7 on druid so it's not like it kill the concept.

Holy shit Ship's Cannon is degenerate as fuck. Thank god they let it rotate before Patches was printed.

and you could always not be retarded but that's not happening is it?

If you reroll the 40gs then its statistically impossible for that to happen

with priest you can play around it. They have max 2 of everything, or one additional with shadow visions. with mage they generate random spells everywhere and dont care what your board is, freeze+flamestrikes+blizzards+doomsayer removes anything

They cant do shit vs 4 atks either.
Still hate the barnes highroll deck though I really hope they just rotate barnes early

>when you only lose to a jade druid piece of shit because gheist is in the last 5 cards

Barnes isn't any more of a problem than Aya.

>when you run additional cycle cards in your control deck to get geist but jade druid has UI

aya is an absurdly strong card though

maybe instead of playing only overpowered card in your deck you could add tech card to beat decks like that

Did they make MSoG busted on purpose because they knew it would only be in the game for 16 months?

And yet nobody calls for it's nerf/ban.

who's complaining about barnes?

>RNG win you the game card is not as bad as no RNG strong card
I wonder who's behind this post.

I seem to match up better with the randomness of Quest Mages though because spell generating is fairly inconsistent. Priests always and endlessly having the exact same answer at the right time no matter what you play is just incredibly infuriating.

Then again, I probably deserve this after playing so much Discardlock back in the day because it was the same highroll bullshit:
>T1 coin Succubus into Silverware Golem

This is what playing against that must've felt ike.

Anyone got a nice decklist for big druid, minus jades?

Probably just because they wanted to sell packs before Christmas, but yeah being in the game longer meant they can make it stronger than the other expansions in the same year.

>can't handle being out played out skilled

Awwww, did nature not rise against someone better than you?

to be fair barnes requires you to heavily build around it to not be shit

I rerolled everyday and saw "3 victories" for the third time this week.
This shit also happened mid August, it seems like they reduced the droprate of +50g for me.

>the rat with the luck top dick

the balls on zalae to play army of the dead though

Obsidian is 10 mana tier as well.

It's going to be nerfed there within 6 months

Yolo

I want to have wild raunchy sex with cora

Fuck it, if this game wants to go full RNG I'll go with it. Its Evolve Shaman time.

Anyone got a nice Lich King/Undead themed deck? I'm already rank 4 in wild and feel like just having some fun. A deck that could make good use of all the Lich king generated cards sound cool. I tried a N'Zoth under with the dk as well but its not holding up that well.

>play evolve shaman
>run into 5 Geist players in a row because jade Druid exists

I want to fuck Gadgetzan Jouster.

Stiched tracker gave me an excuse to run geist in midrange since you can't beat dopple evolve as hunter,

Fuck em, I am the frozen heart of the Scourge.

I want to marry bomb squad

I don't know who Impact is but he better win.

Defile is such fucking bullshit

Blizzard is too Jewish for me. 4 commons and a rare every pack. The f2p life is tough.

>turn 6vs10 hmm