/pg/ - Persona General

Sadayo Saturday Edition

Previous NEWS

>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4nVcjkQP-xo
youtu.be/i2ugWfb-vs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obligatory Makoto post

claimed eternally

I love my Queen

Anyone have scans of Udon's localization of the Persona 4 manga?

Best effin' boy

Sixth for Ohya!

The only girl

Got to say, after thinking about him more Ryuji is slowly getting up there in my favorite PT list.

Ann.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

>Do the chocolates I got from my mom count?

>thinking about him more
it begins

Tell me about Doujin-chan

The only good Makoto

Last thread we managed to hit the post limit without hitting the image limit. Is this what actual discussion is like?

Fuck, the timing of that message and Joker's reaction after that was golden. I mean it's not why my opinion of him has improved but it did make my sides hurt from laughing.

there are no good Makotos
he doesn't count because his name hasn't been made canon yet, P3D is the last opportunity for that to happen

i am futaba

I hate benching him at the halfway point of the game (Futaba's dungeon.) There are just so many people ready to critical him down and then spank my team. He's the only team member, aside from Morgini, that I got to rank 10 though on my first run.

Shut up loser.

>Is this what actual discussion is like?

>Tell me about Doujin-chan
She's a hifumifag but uses futaba for some reason

no?
actual discussion on /pg/ is whenever someone tries to talk about an aspect of Goro and literally nothing else

You're saying that like not hitting the image limit is uncommon.

Hey, it's better than 5 autists screaming Haru !! every 5 minutes.
I liked last thread

>New game++
>Still can't beat the fucking batting cages

If P3DMN gives him a canon name, it's most likely not going to be Makoto Yuuki, since MakoNiijima and Mishima already are named like that.. It's a shame, since I prefered that over Minato Arisato.

>no discord link
Good.

Since Atlus saw how popular Kawakami is, they'll let you date Toriumi in the inevitable P3 remake, right?

Got it on my first run.
Fucking Futaba lines, I still didn't get it and I don't want to start NG++ for it

P4 manga is shit, don't bother
there is still PQ2

Haru !!

more like squaru.

I'm going to keep replaying this fucking game until I defeat the batting cages. I spent the entire summer of the last run just trying, and nothing I did could help.

>read the baseball magazine
>get to use joker vision for the game
>have no clue how to work it
>doesn't matter anyway, because after the first ball Morgana talks to you and you're unable to activate it while his text box is up on the screen.

He never left my party ever since he joined, haha. My initial dislike of him was based on how he really does get grating in parts of the game, however he does come around nicely even in the main arc and I really enjoyed how he confides later that he once thought heroes who worked in the dark aren't that great but he doesn't mind doing that now.

halu

Best boy

I think she said something about using that image because it says "listen" in the back and she tries to get people's attention
Plus Futaba is the kind of person who would ask for doujin ideas

I really wish it wasn't such an in-game joke to treat him like shit. Every time you talk to him it gives the option to call him a fucking idiot as if they expect people to think it's alright to shit on their best buddy like that. Yet only 1/4 of the lines let you say "yeah man, you're cool!"

Absolute poop. Although he can promptly eat shit for every time he outright tried to tell everyone he's a phantom thief.

...good point.

Jesus Christ, Naoto is literally Door with shorter hair.

It took me fucking ages as well. Save immediately before going into the building and then just save scum until you get it. Hold down vision as soon as you hear the batting cage noise. Swing when the ball gets to a certain size, you have to trial and error that part because it does not match the shadow ball indicator. Use that indicator to judge where you should swing, aim at the lower half of the ball, then just take your best guess for the timing. You will get it eventually.

Don't cure status ailments, switch out your party regularly, and you'll get it before you're halfway done.

>as if they expect people to think it's alright to shit on their best buddy like that
Best friends do this to each other all the time though
Married couples or people dating as well

Yeah, some of my biggest complaints regarding the game is related to both Ryuji and Mishima especially considering how Ryuji gets treated in Makoto's arc what with being harassed and then later post-Shido's Palace.

Yeah but a lot of them were just spiteful. Especially with everyone else just piling onto him like that. I go out of my way to never be mean to my friends.

I was so hyped when I saw Ryuji run for that lifeboat. Just connecting that our practice together helped him get back in top form. Actually got sad and thought he died too.

>64 votes

the name makoto yuuki isn't entirely out of the question
it has different kanji than both p5 makoto and mishima's names

>best boy

bad case of Sogabe's sameface syndrome
I guess they do look different in-universe, since PQ made a joke about Kanji and Theo looking similar but not about MC and Naoto

>I go out of my way to never be mean to my friends.

Then they aren't really your friends.

Absolute bullshit. Japanese personafags literally only care about some one if they have a vagina. I think they liked Yusuke though since he's a pretty good staple character for the party.

opinions xd
autism lol

Blah blah blah. My opinion is my own, letting others influence it is autism. Ryuji is still best boy.

user, Yusuke got more votes than everyone but Makoto and Joker.
Hell, MORGANA got more votes than Ryuji.

I understand joshing on some folks, but just outright dogging on Ryuji like people do in persona 5 is just a shite way of treating some one. I just don't enjoy that idea of being mean to some one you care about.

I wanna marry Ann

oh please, the real best boy tier is obviously Joker > Goro > Yusuke > Ryuji > Morgana
though if we include everyone in P5 it doesn't really matter how people vote because hoo boy is miles above everyone else

I wanna marrykoto

>when they don't have a least 100 votes

>Goro above Yusuke

You can't count the mascot character when my initial argument was that popularity was based off sex.

> three playthroughs in
> just found out Joker can sit on the toilet
This changes everything

>votes
These polls are basically a meme user. They mean nothing to the western audience. Even if they did, implying it matters at all to someone who already likes an unpopular character is asinine. No one changed their opinion of Ryuji, Yusuke, or Ohya based on how many votes they got in this poll you keep flaunting.

>Makoto throws a pajama party for all the characters that got at least 100 votes
>Tora and Sojiro have a pillow fight

Except for Joker, Goro and Door of course.

I think some playful ribbing is okay, which is why I singled out the harassment scene and also post-Shido's Palace as plain being unacceptable.

Also, as shown again and again there's a difference in culture that accounts for why characters like Ryuji may get less votes.

>Ryuji above anyone

I misquoted.

Teasing is one thing but it gets really tiring after a while if they constantly treat you like shit. A buddy of mine straight up stopped talking to a couple of his buddies for a while since they were basically harassing him for no reason.

Kill yourself fujo

m8 Japan didn't just like Yusuke, they liked Joker and Goro, and both more than Yusuke might I add

>t. booty blasted ryujifag

Haru already did that

youtu.be/4nVcjkQP-xo
-Yongen-Jaya-
-this is Yongen-Jaya-

The media's really having a field day. All they talk about are these accidents.

This is really serious. Things can't go on like this
youtu.be/i2ugWfb-vs4
-Shibuya-
-This is Shibuya-

>Joker+Ryuji+Yusuke+Groo
Literally best party combination. It's awesome as fuck going through Sae's Palace with Da Boyz only

>the traitorous murderer at #2

Akechi's worse than early-Junpei.

What the fuck are you smoking? Japanese personafags are head over heels in love with Joker and Goro. Haven't you seen any of the art the groos have posted here?

She's mine /pg/

user, how dumb are you? I just said I don't give a shit about your poll. I didn't give a shit about it when it was first released, I don't give a shit about it now. I've endured awful Ryuji shitposting for months, I've dealt with shitty memes forced on me personally. I don't give a fuck. None of that is going to make me love Ryuji and less than I do and none of it will make me stop posting him.

>64 votes

seething

Since we're talking rankings, post your PT rankings! Confidants too if you're feeling up to it.

literally
fewer
votes
than
Anne

Autism.

When I was starting my NG+ this was the trophy I dreaded the most. I was constantly changing party members, spamming ailments, etc. To my surprise it popped up with Yusuke, someone who usually never left my party.

Ryuji is shit.

You made a little mistake. Here, I'll help.
*Joker = Goro > Yusuke = Ryuji > * > Morgana

s e e t h i n g

>64 votes

My waifu>Yusuke>Futabu>Ryuji>Haru>Ann>Mona

I like them all though

fuck off fujo

Reminder that Fuuka will NOT be in Persona 3 Dancing Moonlight

Where are my Pixie doujins?

And you are giving a shit about that poll by telling me that.

Just keep your opinions to yourself and enjoy your 64 votes boy like everyone does with their favorite character.

>I swear I'm not avatarfagging guys

Party memberwise

Morgana > Mokoto > Yusuke > Ryuji > Ann > Haru

confidant PT wise

Ryuji > Haru > Yusuke > Mokoto > Ann > Morgana

literally fuming

Makoto > Yusuke > Futaba > Haru > Ann > Morgana > Ryuji > Mishima > Joker's mask > literal dirt > Akechi