Bye Summer Edition

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to Korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

openrec.tv/live/Sh1Sdrt1I40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fresh meme

I wanto to cum inside that NEET.

this is nice general

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

/ourguy/

Spot on

Fug

>go 2nd
>have bad hand
>opponent plays lion into teaparty on turn 4
>another teaparty on turn 5
>next match
>have okay hand
>Eagle Man on turn 4
>another on turn 5
NERF HAVEN

Reminder to rope ALL Lionfags, please and thank you.

DELET unholy Slander, for feeding and tummy rubs

Anything to avoid study, poor Lou

I want to marry this NEET

She's a harlot who gives her pussy away for Christmas

>against sword going first
>perfect curve into T5-T6 Albert lethal
>play sword going first
>don't hit face until turn 5
Ha
HA
HAHAHAHA

How is Neutral Haven a top tier deck at all? I just don't see it, it doesn't win games at all unless you have an amulet and lion in the hand early.

>playing dirt ptp
>hag emote spams me multiple times
>banish lion board 2 times
>have lethal with AF+ptp
>I instead keep spamming wards until he decides to concede
Maybe next time don't emote spam just because you got a highroll.

Is there a way to fix the slow downloading data problem?
I miss my cards

Get better connection.

Fairy princess is CUTE!

It's merely a weight loss program through exposure. Christmas is a busy time for the Angels and they need Model Angel Ephemera to keep things running as smooth as possible

that's elf queen

Wanna generosity of Shadowverse and UI / Graphics of HS, ehhh. It would be magical.

Why is forest so shitty?

Honest mistake or making fun of same face artist?

The only good cards it has got since launch have been aerin and ETA so they have to rely on a deck from standard

Arr rook da same

MP ranking #5 streaming N. Witch.
openrec.tv/live/Sh1Sdrt1I40

It still feels so weak
Could they have at least made it a 4/4?

That's a neutral card not a forest card, that accidentally made forest good in RoB

>literally nerfed because of forest
>nerf literally did nothing except stop forest from playing the superior girl, May

It's definitely not good, just a 6pp wotf with a shitty body

Gobu and Feena are honorary forest cards.

Forest winrate was a lot worse after the nerf since they had no early game anymore and you couldn't even really get value from AE

Achievement match please.

>forest ending games on turn 8 is unacceptable
>d-shift ending games on turn 8 is okay
>aegis which stomps control decks is getting a counter
>d-shift which stomps control decks is getting no counter
Why the bias?

Vampy drives me crazy.

Anyone going to run Mr. Full Moon just to fuck with haven?

Thanks, vampy.

Forest was ending games on turn 6 consistently

Yes

Anyone got his dicklist?

Like no one else?

Best ship.

It also turns turn 5 bahamut into a 1/13 goblin

Vampy is for breeding.

I'm pretty sure it was turn 8. For forest to end games on turn 6 they would've needed godly draws, which means it wasn't consistent. But you could guarantee that if you weren't warded up by turn 8 that they would've killed you.

They had turn 7-8 OTK, but aggro forest enede games on 6 with 12 damage roaches roughly

I've been out for a while.
What decks are the meta cancer now?

I played a lot of roach during early RoB and I was consistently getting turn 7 lethals if I drew at least one of EPM or Feena. The gobu nerf was huge since I couldn't play more one drops like Water Fairy and May to get big turn 3 Ancient Elves.

Neutral haven, neutral sword, neutral rune.

Haven better get some new win-con or support to Elana, because otherwise it all will be neutral shit

No you just have no idea how to play forest. It could only really be consistent on turn 7 when they could roach, bounce, roach roach. But most people struggled really hard to play roach so it's understandable you don't know how it works.

That is with 3 damage done to the enemy and they have no wards on turn 7 (if you have an evo from going second to spare then it could be 1 damage). A lot of people struggled to understand the deck for whatever reason

This guy has so much fun losing to bullshit. Whenever I see the same shit I just roll my eyes and close the client. I guess that's what it takes to get top rank, being one with the cancer.

If you are playing aggro forest you won't consistently draw 2 roaches for turn 6 otk because it pollutes goblin pulls, aggro forest wasn't even good in RoB. So no not "consistently" turn 6 kills at all

Who /comfyphoneposter/ here?

Do you have any idea how common that combo was?
Get 1 roach and 1 bounce. Feena already enables that combo, gobu already fetches the last piece
t4 EPM t5 Feena is already threatening 19 damage, and for some strange reason CSword was the only deck running more than 1 ward, hence why it shot up in popularity so much.
Aggro forest didn't run any 2 drops other than roach, instead they ran goblins, DoD and so on.

>6 with 12 damage roaches roughly
What is the 12 roach damage you think they always had? An EPM and 3 roaches in hand? That's not consistent in aggro

How the fuck do you do that?

Openrec and Twitch have builtin overlay modes.

You should be driven to the police station.

>Get 1 roach and 1 bounce. Feena already enables that combo, gobu already fetches the last piece
It's 19 damage on turn 7 with an evo for roach otherwise it's 17 on turn 7. On turn 6 no, it wasn't consistent at all because you don't have an odd amount of mana for an even cost card and an odd cost card. You can't play roach 3 times and use a 1 pp card on turn 6 it has to be 7. It's so weird people don't know even how much it costs to play roach

> for some strange reason CSword was the only deck running more than 1 ward
Except for ward haven and dirt rune. All of the other decks couldn't keep up with Daria's secondary plan and were pushed out of the meta.

Well, I'll try that on my x1097

>stream cancer
>B-BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN JAPAN DOES IT XD
kill yourself

Angelic snipe Fairy Fairy Roach Roach Evo
Fairy Fairy Gobu Roach bounce Roach evo
Snipe Snipe Gobu Roach Roach Evo
There are ways
I'm talking about different decks.
Aggro roach got chip damage in early so that they wouldn't need large roach combos to finish them off.
OTK roach barely got any chip damage in, but instead had much more investment in the combo itself so they could get the t7 17-19 consistently.
Roach bounce Roach Roach is the most common combo I've seen for roach.

Watching a meme "entertainer" like all of the english streamers is different than watching one of the best in the world.

>Aggro forest didn't run any 2 drops other than roach, instead they ran goblins, DoD and so on.

that was literally just roach before the goblin mage nerf you would run may and goblin for early game 1 drops with no 2 drops and then goblin mage and ae for 3 drops

Yes? Before the nerf there were 2 main archetypes, aggro that ran goblins, snipes and such and OTK that opted for stuff like WotF, Tias and so on.

>against Forte
>evolves and goes face instead of trading
>forgets Sybil doesn't heal if not in overflow
>kill her next turn with on board damage

None of those were consistently turn 6 and you had to spend your turn 4 and 5 evoing epm and feena with no early game to do the 8 damage to face. Before the goblin nerf everyone ran may and goblin for early game so they could get in the chip damage. Thinking you always had 8 damage done to the leader, they had no ward, you were going second and had the perfect hand with snipes was not consistent. The strength of roach was that it had a good early game to go into the combo, after the nerf it lost its early game

So you're agreeing with me. Good to know.
Also you usually needed 1 or the other, both would enable larger combos.

roach was just aggro with the only 2pp body being roach for goblin mage they weren't really different, there were different variants on roach where you would switch out some cards for snipes but you would never consistently end on turn 6 unless you drew really well and your opponent was literally playing nothing

74382 help me with my private match daily

Not agreeing, you are just having trouble reading. You listed a combo that used both 0 cost fairies and roach as well. But both enables bigger combos on turn 7 because you only have two board spaces and you can't bounce a roach on turn 6 to make up for the lack of spaces with 3 zero costs.

Can you concede back?

>You listed a combo that used both 0 cost fairies and roach
0 cost fairies and 0 cost goblin rather

I know that roach becomes way more explosive on turn 7, I was just pointing out that they were able to end games on turn 6 due to chip damage lowering the damage threshold.
And their early game was still strong with Mays/AEs being able to secure the board.
Hell if Feena somehow stayed on the board it was lights out pretty much 90% of the time.

The point is it wasn't consistently turn 6 it was turn 7. With roach you had to have already done 8 damage while holding onto a bunch of combo pieces, which wasn't consistent.

Anyone wanna give me a concede?

It's wouldn't say it's weak, rather it's lazy legendary design and doesn't give Forest anything other than yet another tech card option for Roach. It's pretty clear at this point that 2 legends per class was a mistake, as they can't come up enough interesting ideas that justify the low pull rate/3500 vial entry fee.

Feena yes, but Gobu sees a fair amount of use in other classes.

>Hell if Feena somehow stayed on the board it was lights out pretty much 90% of the time
>if they can't deal with a 5/6 (that probably has damage on it) on turn 5/6 they will probably lose
that's true for most classes if you just let a big card sit there for 2 turn you probably just lose because you bricked since you have no way to deal with it

Not necessarily. In WLD most classes got 1 leggo supporting neutral archetype + class mechanics. The dragon SFL legends are already incompatible with each other. Keeper supports low curve archetypes while Python is for higher curve.

Feena sees play in some Dragon decks, for Altered Fate OTK and Jabberwock.

Fat NEET

>Pull one jabber
>you can't make a deck with one but it pulls itself so more then one is a liability
I just want to play gacha

hello this is my wife, thanks to KMR-sama's blessing she will be tier 1 next expansion
thank you.

>will of the forest for 6pp and a 3/3 body
seems way too late for a card like this, this almost seems like it would have been better in rob as a slightly better slightly more expensive will

I can understand why they did this with Dragon Summoner since they knew ramp ran so many neutrals it would just end up Emissary with a body, but it just fucks with Jabber for no reason.

Roost->Grea->Java

Pls concede for me

what craft do you play BUREEEK

Thanks Daria!

I main Luna!!

who is the artist

>up against kys blood
>t4 belphegor
>t5 airjammer
>t6 airjammer
>t7 airjammer
>t8 storm Esmeralda