/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1289

Last Thread: 9/9 edition (US Dreamcast release date)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.03 released for VIIR, fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnyU9aYj-0w
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wzic15m7YQ
soundcloud.com/asanoappy/silent-snow-skyscraper-vs-dinka
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7yfRIAA2Oc
twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/844994923363532802
strawpoll.me/13898272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for my wife.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnyU9aYj-0w

I love Rom!

Won't you give neppy a hug?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wzic15m7YQ

Katharsis or More Soul! are better fitting.

Noire has no friend.

Whoa.

Iris heart looks awesome !

9!

Maybe I'm just a pessimist, but there's no way I'd believe her.

How tall is this bitch? She looks like a giant in game compared to the others.

soundcloud.com/asanoappy/silent-snow-skyscraper-vs-dinka

plutie is a good girl. wouldn't hurt a fly.

Believe it !
She would just pull out their wings and that's it

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7yfRIAA2Oc

Marvy's husband is out for the weekend
wat do

brush

Doesn't really make a difference. Apparently nobody else is going to nep her, so I'm going to have to do again.

Invite her to coffee with my wife.

twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/844994923363532802
Blacked

delete this

>Apparently nobody else is going to nep her
She seems to get nepped quite often

Would you lick the sweat off Cave's broad and powerful back?
I know I would.

Hello cave user ! , how are you doing today ?

I'm great. I'm glad Irma decided that she hated Florida more than where I live.

My friend lives in florida , i hope nothing happens to him beacuse good fucking lord first earthquake in mexico that was felt even in colombia and then 3 hurricanes coming to florida

How much Nep would a nep-nep nep if a nep-nep could nep Nep?

Yes

What a cutie

>you will never live in a room like that
also CH please surely it wouldn't be too much trouble to turn the windows black if it's nighttime according to the PS4 local time

Playable boy Nep when?

>you will never live in a room like that
Why cant you?

What's Vert's favorite kind of tea?

cum tea

All the shadows on textures are hardcoded, they'd have to re-do the whole scene if light were to come from a lamp and not the windows.

oh well, I don't know if it's just me but I thought the clock actually changes depending on your system time

Dhajeeling. She even names one of her attacks after it.

Reminder that Ram exists to be bred by black cock.

A thought occurs to me about Big Nep. The dark hoodie she's wearing isn't the same one she was wearing as a child when she met Croire and left Ultra Dimension, so that means she's visited other dimensions that also contained Planeptune, but didn't have Neptune or Nepgear as its CPU's. Not really going anywhere with this, just a neat thought.

I want to FUCK Green Heart!

I want to give Green Heart a sister!

I want to give her a brother

I want to make her a mother

Normal people change their clothes every day, so I'm not sure that meany anything.

This is a JRPG, user.

Well the hoodie is also too big to be worn by a child, so she still had to have picked it up at some point after she left Ultra Dimension. Though now that I think about it I suppose there's no reason why she couldn't have returned to Ultra Dimension at some point and got it then either.

I want to watch big nep grow up from a cute loli neppy to the sexy woman we know now

That and I'm not sure if that means anything since the other 3 CPUs Ultradimension counterparts are wearing completely different outfits

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Beta Adult Neptune.

C U T E
U
T
E

I like it
maybe it's because I simply don't like normal nep

Out of these two neps, who deserves to be nepped the most?

First up for a potential nepping....is Big Nep.

The other nep you can choose to nep today...Marvy.

Which nep are you nepping today? One nep MUST be nepped! Who deserves it the most?

Here's the complete version of that pic.

Big Nep. She's made for nepping and romantic love

I guess Marvy. She's cute, and Big Nep is really more into those lesbian-esque vibes.

I choose little nep.

fuck off retard

Alright, user, just calm down.

Marvy is a cutie and I refuse to apologize for that.

POLL FOR NEPPING: strawpoll.me/13898272

Kill yourselves retards.

>No option for little Nep
Pass.

big nep is killin' it

Jeez, what crawled up your ass and died?

He's a false flagger trying to make nepfags look unreasonably angry.

Good night, /nepgen/

"Gee Vert, how come Compile Heart lets you have two Imoutos?"

Why would anyone do that? We don't need anyone to false flag for us to know that's true of Nepfags.

"Because one is a shota!"

Nice

No, we're kind and loving like our beloved goddess. It's just that we're also very passionate, and people like you try to poke the hornets nest to get a reaction.

>people like you
Keep undermining the rest of your post each time you reply. That kind of thing amuses me.

She names all her attacks after tea blends. Other teablends that she names her attacks after include Nilgiri, Ratnapura, Sylhet etc etc.

The race is tight
like Marvy's vag

Yes, people like him. I know he's(you are) the same shitposter. Just because you go out of your way to shit-talk nepnep doesn't mean we're the bad guys for sticking up for her

It's interesting how wrong you can be for someone who knows it all. Keep embarrassing yourself. I enjoy it.

>It's fine when I do it, but it's not fine when others do it
>Samefag accusation
Nepfags, everybody.

>It's fine when I do it, but it's not fine when others do it
This has been the mindset of nepfags for years. Is anyone surprised?

I don't poke any hornets nest.

>Nepfags are kind and loving like our beloved goddess
>Nepfags are also described as a hornet's nest.
Has the incongruity of these two statements made it through your thick skull yet or do we need to hammer on it a little more?

Guilt by association.

There's nothing wrong with that. Just because someone is kind and loving doesn't mean they can't respond when someone picks a fight

>There's nothing wrong with that.
Nepfags everyone.

They do it to themselves, really.

I recommend that you take a step back and take a good look at the bullshit you are typing.

The Neptune is a slut poster hasn't even dropped in yet and the nepfags are already making a fool of themselves. At this point they might as well just screech autistically at the start of each thread.

FUCK YOU

>The Neptune is a slut poster
not sure which one you're referring to but I'm the pants one
I do it as a joke but watching this shitstorm unfold is even funnier

It's not a shitstorm. I'm just saying stop talking shit if you don't want nepfags to respond. You bring it on yourself

I haven't posted anything about Neptune in this thread, or the last few, until right now
I never respond the the replies my shitpost gets either
why are you so upset lol

I'm not upset at all, you fucking retard. Kys yourself