/aog/ - Attorney Online General

WE ARE SCORER edition

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of individual cases cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
DGS2 trailer youtube.com/watch?v=U6oclCrPyNo
DGS1 translated playthrough is back on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0m-AdWHDEAA&list=PL1vvPkGTr_iR67W3Cpmw5APvfCoQYmVoX

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1zdfg7hHm_83zZskGHRSWUr2XPo0bEL8DroGj4HopE9k/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for best boy

The best.

Who are the current active newfags on AOV?

>newfags
>AAO
also bump

Bump

just finished Apollo Justice

I thought the reveal was going to be that Trucy's mom cheated on her dad and had her with the old man Magnifi. I guess her mom being Magnifi's daughter makes more sense, although I'm disappointed.

Starting Dual Destinies, what am I in for?

Oh boy I sure love watching DR characters ERP in Lounge

*cums in you*

Almost everything in AJ getting ignored/dropped, for better or worse

if only they dropped apollo

also this first case sucks

apparently me, for one

Just fyi and so not to cause any confusion, AO (which we use) and AAO are two different entities entirely.

AO (Attorney Online) Multi-player Online client which you use and functions similar to an IRC chat with added functionality

AAO (Ace Attorney Online) is a single player online game with a creation platform where people plan, develop and create cases that generally run more like traditional AA cases (obviously give and take with the story building ability and intelligence of the maker).

Seen a few people make the error and thought it should be clarified, particularly for new people who come on and then search for AAO and find something unrelated to our game

I think the following:

ILA
Darkuz
Camalus
PsychoticGina
Jinxie

>Avatarfag and the worst steno in the game

>Faggot case crasher who got banned from other servers

>No opinion

>Edgelord gimmick fag

>Discord ERPer who shits up cases.

yup, those are opinions you got

>thinking Theensteno is the worst
>not that fucking faggot Paradox

come on, where's a case, it's not just to meme you know

all great cases are memes though

I can't stand Paradox who thinks he is funny calling himself "cancer".

Since the server poll has failed, that basically gives me a month to make a number of changes to Tsubaki.
For those who voted no for her, what is your reasoning? And what sort of changes could one make to make her a more attractive character to play as?

A legend.

Doesn't fit in with a courtroom setting
Personally dislike Blazblue

add litchi or es fampai

>Since the server poll has failed, that basically gives me a month to make a number of changes to Tsubaki.
So, a poll every month until she/he gets in, is that it?

don't hate the player hate the game

Well, now each failed poll will require longer time to repoll

God bless that meme

Memes?

I personally really dislike her character design, and she's far too... outlandish to appear in a courtroom setting. Too fantasy. Even Hazama looked like he could at least fit in, even if he was the worst non-canon-AA in the game.

The Banana update is out, download link here. docs.google.com/document/d/1zdfg7hHm_83zZskGHRSWUr2XPo0bEL8DroGj4HopE9k/edit?usp=sharing

bump

just to note that the banana update there is official. user-kun please be sure to use your trip next time you post official downloads/information on the thread.

Case about killing the Irma hurricane when?

>All the removal polls failed

There's still hope.

>Implying they were not vetoed because the mods only wanted hazama out

Translator's Note: DENIED here means Vetoed.

You're memeing but if the mods had balls they'd deny all the shitty songs people have polled in.

Nah mate, you're a cunt, I'll hate you.

>Even Hazama
Every time someone polls a worse character, people always start writing like this, and elevating old shit ones. Let's not.

>official
As official as the divorce, amirite?