Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #911
End of Summer Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Joyful is really cool!

Which hair highlight is that?

I had a special day with joyful yesterday, I think our relationship is growing deeper

I like big girls

How do I modify my character with sliders in AAU without losing their hair? I don't know the right expression, but they appear correctly on the game, but not on the maker.

you have to use AAFace as well

oh, damn, forgot how much of a hassle good cards were to make
thanks amigo

you should read the recommended mods pastebin in the op, it might help with your creating

how'd you get that kind of image made?

why the fuck was this never leaked

>footfags

that fact isn't fun at all

aa3 when

it's just the poser with some shooped background

it's not even animated

That's not a shooped background. The room is in the 3D rooms mega I think.

Oh man, this is the first time in a while I've been excited over trying to make a non-OC. Post WIP?

ugh is this another faygo?

i want the faygo memes to yamete

what's a faygo (except a tasty orange soda)?

>Fate/Grand Order -> f/go -> faygo
I think.

>Tasty
Juggalos not welcome.

I actually don't like Faygo that much, I'd rather have a lot of different sodas, I just am particularly partial to Orange ones.

Orange is the best flavour of just about everything after all.

I just bought that VN today. Ema a cute.

What VN? Maybe I'll have a chance to play it after, well, certain events (i.e. hurricane)

woah!

Q T
T

Very cute, very relatable. Also, cute cat! Looking forward to the finished product!

Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome. Available on Steam but recommend buying directly from MangaGamer so Valve doesn't take a 30% cut. Want to encourage the translators to take on more otome game projects, especially if they're R18 like this one.

>otome game
aaaand dropped, you needn't say more

cmon user don't be gay

those boobs are not acceptable

>check out the mangagamer page out of morbid curiosity
>find this as well as a devil's threesome
nah man, nah

wow sexy

Thanks friend. Will have to survive the hurricane first, though.
>buying VN's
What are you, a fag-
>MangaGamer
MG is actually good so they may get my money.

>not appreciating the female form so much you want to know everything she thinks and feels while she admires your dick
step it up

male lingerie mod when

>not appreciating the female form so much
>anatomy
>you want to know everything she thinks and feels
>psychology
please don't shitpost incoherently at me
also,
>while she admires your dick
>being this conceited

What's she happy about?

you're dick

who knows, shes always giving me the shifty eyes

It's "your". Sorry, it just bothered me a lot.

>missing the joke
not sure if ironic autism or unironic autism

there is nothing autistic about user's reply

Make better jokes that have more than 3 words.

ehhhhhhhhhhh i dunno about this

yeah i know i didnt update the hex values yet

Looks alright. If it could be scaled it would be a nice OC hair.

Needs outlines but definitely going somewhere. We NEED spikey hairs.

I'd need to edit it much more for it to be OC friendly.
There's so much places where the mesh just cuts off and there's gaps, but they're covered by the other pieces of hair so you can't see them.
So if you switch, let's say the front hair, it would look real weird.

Like i said i haven't updated the hex values to add outlines because i plan on editing it further.
I just wanted to see if i had the right size or if there's any clipping with the head.

>I just wanted to see if i had the right size or if there's any clipping with the head.
that's why you import the face mesh as well

>I'd need to edit it much more for it to be OC friendly.
This is a meme sentence. I've seen OCs use the fucking Kancolle head parts. A hair is a hair is an OC-ready hair.

>I've seen OCs use the fucking Kancolle head parts
wh-what..?

there is nothing wrong with anniemay tiddies

>There's so much places where the mesh just cuts off and there's gaps, but they're covered by the other pieces of hair so you can't see them.
>So if you switch, let's say the front hair, it would look real weird.
gaps are a nonissue because you can cover them in the AAU's body tab

Kinda sucks that the bones in the body tab don't make the clothes scale. Their body parts start cliping though.
I wanted a thick neck but nope, games not having it.

its not a limitation of the game its a limitation of the outfit. If the outfit doesnt have weights for the bone you are trying to scale then it wont scale with it. You could add the weights yourself if you were so inclined but if you don't know what you are doing you might introduce clipping in ways it didn't before

Thread Quest: Mobage

You must recreate your girl but the catch is she must be made in her rarest form.

can you put that in terms I can understand

Hey there qt. You wana to do drugs?

Hey there. I hope we both survive the storm.

will you let her go if she shows you some pantsu, scary woman-san?

Hello! I'm surprised you are still up. I usually don't stay up this late but it's nice knowing I have so much free time that I can stay up all I want. Not that I go out or anything.
Where we're going we don't need pantsu.

I'm awake because I'm scared as fuck that I'm right in this thing's path and that I'll get flooded out via storm surge. This isn't really the place to talk hurricane - if you want to talk, join Steam chat or give me the link to the Discord or something.

>Where we're going we don't need pantsu.
obb. Are we going to the beach?

You're right, my bad. Stay safe over there.

When drugs are involved we can go anywhere!

Thanks, you too. if you want to add me on Discord my ID is #0752

well, the beach is closed because of Irma the Destroyer so we can't go there. It's also pretty late here too now, don't wanna waste the goods.

Fuck, you're trapped in this thing's warpath, too? That makes, what, three of us? Four of us?

no, I'm drinking maple syrup here and fighting off bees. It's still almost the same timezone tho (GMT -5)

fair enough

>(GMT -5)
best timezone

Timezone-tan cards when?

I can't imagine how she would look like.

idk but those of us who are in the hurricane's path and survive need to make Irma-chan

AA3 when?

I swear I'm gonna hunt down the person who uploaded a 2.7 GB personality pack on MEGA. I fucking swear it

You can thank hexa.

Most of them are useless. Also use JDownloader for anything MEGA-related.

bump

What does mean?

What?

I think he means create a girl from a random phone game, but she needs to be in her final form.
I actually did this awhile ago

Cute!
If you are who I think you are, stay safe. I expect to see every single one of us shitposting in these threads after the hurricane

I have the system locale changed to Japanese and I still have the weird text problem, How do I fix it?

You have to change the system format to Japanese too

aa2face is loading (i assume) but any face choice is just providing the same one

Cheers user that fixed it.

card?

Glad to see it helped.

What did I do wrong if AAEdit shows the mod card correctly and extracted the files but the character has dark skin ingame?

I should add that when I talk to them the bones window opens and they look normal but the model they walk around as has dark skin

That's probably the TAN