/mmg/ mega man general

Doctors Edition
Thread No. 191
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Rom Hacks
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/ROM_hacks (wiki page is a stub. feel free to contribute)

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA (fixed artbooks.)

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

rockman-corner.com/2017/09/the-battle-network-boys-ring-in.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER:
AXL DINDU NOTHIN

Netmafia is seriously fucked up.

DAY-CHAN IS HOT AND CUTE! HOT LIKE FIRE!
CUTE LIKE ONLY HE CAN BE!
GOOD NIGHT, EVERYBODY!

>>
worry not. i'm sure there will be enough spite to remember.

LC-kun I damn well know you did this in fear of an Axl edition. The previous general was at page 3, damn it.

I made this OP because it was the first one suggested and we always push to the next one when there's only a couple of images left. Next one will be an Axl edition. Please calm down.

>believing LC would have made a new edition instead of letting it die because he hates us
Don't let him make you so paranoid.

That's because they're a mafia.

I think the next thread should be an anniversary edition or something

of course i did, you dingus. im not going to let you shit taste fags have your axl thread
i knew if i made it too blatant like the last time i made a thread, no one would use it

perhaps we can do that as well. i have a special picture saved for it.

We don't care for any picture you have saved, LC-kun.

it's really good. i promise

Nothing about you is good.

I have a hilarious rather risque image to use. I don't think it's too NSFW for a blue board though.

>LC-kun found the shift key

Now we just have to wait for him to find a different thread.

Like Capcom's TGS panel, prepare for disappointment.

We're MM fans, we're always prepared for disappointment.

True enough, but I still have hope and I guess it rides alone.

Good night /mmg/

Preparing for the hurricane

Oh, fuck.
Good luck.

Oh shit... Be safe, bump chameleon! Please keep us posted ASAP so we know you're okay.

Dude stay safe. Report back once the hurricane ceases.

Alone like an anime fan on prom night.

How would it'd been if Capcom had redone X7 as a classic sidescroller? There were rumors back then.

lol owned
dont worry chamalam, i'll bump these threads in your place after youre gone. people like me better anyway

It would have been a better game. That ride armor stage wouldn't have been so shitty.

God, you're such a cunt. That was really uncalled for. Get the fuck out.

it would still be worse than mm2

rockman-corner.com/2017/09/the-battle-network-boys-ring-in.html

Good night and stay safe, man.
Have a Tornado Man for extra protection.

For Gunvolt adepts, do you prefer their English names or their Japanese names?

Depends on the adept.

>get out of your own thread
im serious tho. i'll even take his name in his honor and bump the threads in his place

How do you guys view Models ZX/HX/FX/LX/PX/OX?

>a boss weapon like MM?
>an armor like MMX?
>a new weapon like MMZ?
>a new character?

just like every game that isnt mm2

i concur, fellow man of excellent taste

Like an armor with the exception of OX.
I have this headcanon that OX likes to make its user act on instinct and impulse in order to get in fights more often without alerting Model X. It not always works, for example; if the user is hungry when merged with model OX, they will drop everything they were doing and try to get some food for themselves at any cost.

>acknowledging LC-kun after what he did

Like a half-armor. Normal armors keep base functions like the Buster, but Models replace everything except walking, running, and dashing.

I can't not laugh at a loli called Pantera.

bump

Good luck buddy

>OX likes to make its user act on instinct and impulse in order to get in fights more often without alerting Model X. It not always works, for example; if the user is hungry when merged with model OX, they will drop everything they were doing and try to get some food for themselves at any cost.
this is the dumbest thing anyone has posted itt

You are the one to say, Lc-kun.

>esl
every time

Man, last I came to /mmg/, it was Gun Man's birthdat, he got a new comp... And I think a PS3? Everybody got along and it was chill.
Now I see this LC guy shitting up this generak, what the fuck happened and when did he got here?

I believe he came from /v/

no new games. LC is just a wandering shitposter, ignore him and dont give him any +(you)'s

Won't work.
He will literally start to reply to his own posts, it happened once, two-three threads ago.

It happened already in this thread, just scroll up.

Snek is love!

Swappable Armor like MM6

Fun/useful to use, but when you really need to get shit done (i.e. kill bosses) you use ZX.

hey, wouldn't it be funny if we all started using all lowercase just because we can?

LC-kun is a valued member of this community. It is not nice to impersonate him.

no hes not

I value him.

His one fault is that he refuses to give us his full ranking of Mega Man games

Woah guys, I have a theory.
What if, and stick with me here, what if LC-kun never really played any Mega Man game and he's just memeing?

awwww come on, spoil-sport. at least until he gives the full rankings.

thats an excellent idea chap
who is your favorite boss in zx advent?
ashe is bootylicious btw lol

I stand by my theory that he's someone's alt.

i haven't played zxa. i've been put off the subseries because there probably won't be a 3rd game and knowing there will be a big cliffhanger bothers me.
is it worth giving a try anyway?

its not as good as zx but i had a very fun time playing it and toying aroubd with the alternate forms

every day i thank my god and the chicken he provides

Should I play BN6 or ZX

ZX is shorter, so that one.

But lava subtank

It's every morning, and it's pray.

Reminder there is nothing wrong with killing all humans.

No humans means no Ciel.

its shit and it literally killed the franchise

>but i suck at vidya
then git gud kiddo

>deleted post
>deleted person
say hello to your new bump chameleon, fellow lazies

a total bae who made the series much better

neither, play mm2

The only good Mega Man game is ZXA.

>pic unrelated
>Mega Man game
>ZXA
pick one

>megaman
>good
>ever
i shiggy diggy ding dong bada boom

battle chip challenge is also an excellent game

makes sense that a zxa fan never played any good mm games like mm2

bump

>thread dies after 250 posts
good going, spam kun

*750 posts
nice try spam-kun

why are you wasting a post with a 'bump' instead of providing some quality discussion, spam-kun?

I'm late and all the posts are gone, what happened?

i got you to discuss things with me like this, spam-kun

Bump Chameleon said goodnight and that he's preparing for the hurricane, then LC said this.

holy fucking shit, that is not cool

its just a bit of light banter, no need to get so worked up. we're all friends here

it's spam-senpai to you, i've been watching the night shift for over a year now. if you act nicely i might let you call me spam-chan.
can we talk about how battle network is the best subseries, spam-kun?

This place has really taken a nosedive over the past week

bn isnt the best anything, spam-kun. when "marginally better than mmsf" is the only accomplishment you have to your name, you dont have much going for you

We haven't got much to talk about at the moment. I don't think anyone wants to get their hopes too high for the Mega Man Tokyo Game Show conference so that hasn't sparked much discussion.

We could talk about what we're expecting for the live action movie, though it's doubtful that that'll bring any discussion besides "it'll be shit".

or we could talk about how x7 and zxa suck and axl killed the franchise with his bare hands

but i want to talk about battle network, the best subseries.

i'm playing bn5: team protoman and going for 100% completion, which soul would be the best to build a folder for to s-rank the navis? i'm leaning towards protosoul but gyrosoul also looks fun to work with.

heres my advice, drop bn5 and play a real mm game like mm2

i've played mm2 many times, it's okay but the weapons are very unbalanced and some of the stages just aren't very fun. mm9 is my favourite classic game.