>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJB3k9WTvHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOMMY

Female Morgan is best daughter.

Should I make my +Atk -Res Eliwood a 5*? Or make a fodder wood 5* to give him Durandal through SI, then make him a 4*+3?

I like Advance Wars.
Do you like Advance Wars, /feg/?

who here /florida/

Minerva is cute

Scarlet!

kill all tripfaggots

bit of a bitch tho

Do people really think of Femui first when they think of Corrin?

Do people think of Kana as a boy first?

I love Lin

4*+5 is roughly equivalent to 5*, so if the max you could merge him to would be +3 then it's better to just promote him to 5*.

Quick, claim your waifu posting your superior double SS!

Dori is a-dori-ble!

I just realized the Awakening characters that time traveled and reincarnated into Fates are all the most popular ones as voted on for the scramble.

Hey guys, I just had the best idea ever.

Atk Smoke Roy.

doot.

Grimm is best boy; Lin is best girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJB3k9WTvHk

Lets talk more about how Tharja isn't in Warriors. This is clearly the best roster decision of any game in the last 10 years and completely redeems any poo-pooing of the roster.

Yes
DoR can eat shit though

>And if I say it further, Corrin (Kamui), which is the avatar for Fates, has the female one with the stronger impression, so that can also be a point of contrast.
MAMUI'S GOING TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION NOW
HE'LL SHOW THEM GOD DAMMIT

>Fates
No one cares.

are you going to be ok

I want to be Sanaki's love slave. I want to serve her faithfully and take care of all her needs every day, and in return have her femdom me every night, maybe together with Sigrun sometimes. I want her to whisper sweet nothings in my ear with her haughty yet childish voice as her warm, cinnamon-scented breath tickles the side of my face. I want her to gently edge me with her cute loli feet, leaving me in pleasure and agony for the whole night as she controls my orgasm with an amused smirk while Sigrun sits on my face with an embarrassed expression and asks if I'm okay. I want them to switch ends and have the face-sitting turn vigorous and aggressive as Sanaki takes charge and suffocates me with her smell, and the footjob become clumsy and awkward as Sigrun messes up once in a while, only to blush as her toes are covered with slimy precum as an indication that she's doing fine. I want them to drown me in their perfume and makeup and have to reluctantly scrub off the leftover remains of their love juice, saliva and sweat from various parts of my body every morning in the shower, only to not cover up some love bites on my neck on purpose and have people point at me and whisper in the cathedral when they see it, so they all know I'm Sanaki's exclusive little bitch.

Sami in FE Heroes when?

i think of my version of corrin

Yes

No she isn't

>Shitarriors.
Fuck off. Nobody cares for this trash game.

>afk

Lon'qu should have beat Gaius
Why are the nips so incompetent

>Americans getting fucked by multiple cat 4/5 hurricanes

I don't get off to my waifu to cucking me so they have only one S.

I didn't like DoR for being even slower than other games. I liked Dual Strike but disliked several balance decisions like infantry meta. AW2 is the best. Sensei is the best.

cute squid eye things

also will the doot fan ever run out of enthusiasm for doot

What impression does Mamui's boipussy give?

>Reddit Wars.
Go back.

stay safe florida/georgia frens

Don't ruin it by reposting it a thousand times

Same.

i prefer cynthia

no, we've got trouble
I'm in Tampa, but in a no-evac zone, so I'm just hoping my windows stay intact and we dont die

That makes sense. But if I keep him 4* I could eventually get a better bane, and he seems pretty common. I've got five of him right now.
Wait, if I promote a different one to give the 4* Durandal, would that also add a +1 even though the other would be 5*?

yes to both

when will spic fucking die

>ruining it with footfag shit.
I hope you die

nin

Which Fae should I promote? +Spd -Def or +Res -Def? Should I keep waiting for a -HP? I'm tempted on raising the +Res one now that we have a Distant Def seal but I have no Fury fodder yet.

have you even read her supports

I like Grit. It's great being able to out-range everything else.
I also like Reinhardt and Brave Lyn.

This tbqh

>half the mentions of Warriors is just gonna be laughing at the fact Tharja isn't in it

Will FE Switch save male avatars and make the fanbase LEARN who's in charge?

Same

This is almost comparable to the Serika and Julia copypastas, but those two quickly lost their appeal by being spammed so much. Please try to keep it in moderation before it gets distasteful.

>tfw you will never have a daddy-con daughter

reminder that Sanaki posters have never actually played telius before

Not a terrible idea but getting multiple lyns so you can fodder one for it seems like too much work for what it does

Hopefully California gets hit by a super hard earthquake soon and most cucks there including all the illegals and spics, including Raul, get killed.

Yeah. When I think of Awakening, I think of M!Robin, and when I think of Fates, I think F!Corrin.

I tend to not think of Kana at all.

a moment where having a rare waifu pays off

Stay safe
I am not in Florida

>implying Tharshit being in it makes it any less shit.

it's not so much laughing at Tharja but laughing at you

Remember that time you said you didn't think Lucina would get in

She'll be part of the $40 DLC Season Pass

I don't know who to pair her with

I don't like Famicom Wars nor Advance Wars, found them to be kinda shit. Missing both the strategic depth of better PC games and the fun character interactions+connectivity of Fire Emblem titles. I get it's suppose to be a strategy-lite series, and I tried to enjoy it, but it's not for me. I really like controling an army of faces, not faceless mooks. I suspect most people share my feelings based on how the series keeps getting killed over and over inspite of constant revives.

oh god

well i hope you and yours will be safe

Wew, this took me way too long.

>double S
>wanting to be cucked

You get a +1 if the unit is the same tier or above, so a 5* would give a 4* a +1 if merged. If you have 5 of them a 4*+4 is almost as good as a 5* and you'd only need one more to be even, so in that case it's probably better to merge to the 4*.

Please be safe.

Fates Husbandos' are fantastic.

WTF!?

Sorry, just want to get it into circulation and make it a proper pasta.

Not bad, except for the part where actual male Marth is the alter version of marth.

brave ike

>Not wanting to be stepped on by cute loli feet
You are the biggest homo.

>It's great being able to out-range everything else

Hi I'm new, and off from rerolling F/GO and am tired of it.
Would this be a good game to play instead?
Is rerollling simpler, and which emulator is best?

Still working on it.

fear and anticipation.

warriors isn't FE. Take it to

Of course I have, and at most she's cheeky, not a bitch.

Considering the dev interviews I was almost right.

o!

You only love #FE because Tharja is in it. You were interested in Warriors and discussing it ONLY because you felt like Tharja was guaranteed, the minute it turned out otherwise, you turned on it. Everything everytime has to come back to Tharja for you.

Raul's going to have to take out a second mortgage on his hovel to rub together enough pesos for that

Stay safe my man.

What we need is a Fire Emblem X Switch Wars where the main gimmick is that two similar conflicts are happening in two points in history and at any time you can switch between the Fire Emblem version of the conflict and the Advance Wars version.

o!!!

Autism

I rolled a Brave Roy with -Atk, which is obviously his worst bane.
Should I keep sniping red orbs for the brave heroes banner, or should I save my orbs for something else?

I live in florida and am right in the path of the hurricane, I am most likely going to die but I am content ins pending my last moments of life on /feg/

No thanks. AW is shit.

Do you have a single bit of evidence to back that up?

ra

Look at how shear that tunic is