>Wiki
pubg.gamepedia.com/PLAYERUNKNOWNS_BATTLEGROUNDS_Wiki

>Weapon stats
pubgdmgstats.com/

>How do I git gud?
pastebin.com/anFG9Zj7

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

primagames.com/games/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/tips/how-increase-fps-playerunknowns-battlegrounds
youtube.com/watch?v=fHEW0QNLEfo&t=635s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why he broke his monitor?

>wearing helmets
>2017

I really suck at this game. I die everytime and can't get any decent loot from my landings. ;_;

cuz their job is dying
Recent patches have lost the benefits of H1Z1 kotk
their communities have become anarchic

vid of him going berserker? i only found him talking and not breaking stuff.

>third person
>era after first person was added to beta

>playing FP without leaderboards
>playing FP with 50% of the server being afk farmers

I'll go back to it once they fix that shit

>playing a clunky, tacked on mode the game clearly wasn't designed for
>ever

He only erased this recorded stream
So you can only see streams that others have recorded
Look for TTrump streams in kotk reddit
Here is the stream where he breaks the monitor.

http clips twitch tv/TentativeFitDonkeyDansGame

Did something happen to H1Z1 recently or is it just people jumping the train for PUBG?

Recently they updated the ballistics system similar to pubg
Due to the 'Bloom' update they have lost their arcade side of kotk and are asking for removal

>still no FPP for SA

H1Z1 died when they became daybreak anyway. Skeleton crew and all the talented people left.

How do we fix camping?

You don't need to fix something that isn't broken.

This game was created for camping. Quake Champions should be your cup of tea.

>only 2 days testing in the early weekday
>Applies updates to regular servers from Wednesday to Friday
>Butthole thinks It surpasses the peak players record next weekend
>But another game crash, broken comes
Nice job butthole

The vector is fucking trash, why do people use it

cause its rare and looks more high tech than the uzi

If you have an extended mag it may prove useful for complete close quarter but aside of that, yes, I'd rather have the Uzi

higher damage

still useless compared to a silenced UMP

>The plane goes directly from the south
>Smash that button like it was a God of War boss to be the first one in the Military base
>Go Chad dive bomb over 230km/h
>Still there was a guy with a SCAR waiting for me at the bottom

>Starting to have a bad experience in the game because i'm so bad and i just desperately want to kill someone

i have a sneaking suspicion that aiming is broken in 16:10 resolutions

Well im kinda bored with this game already. Are they adding anything cool anytime soon or should i just shelve it?

newfag here, how can I make EU keyboard work? shits bugged. also what are the best graphic settings so I get advantage? everything low?

I cant fucking win anymore

>#14 with two kills
>180 BP in 25 minutes

>killing 10 afkers in solo squad FPP
>500 BP in 2 minutes

Really makes u think...

>Have AKM or any other AR
>Die like a bitch
>Main UMP
>Average of 5 kills every game

>lose a gunfight because the enemy had brush distance set to very low

NEXT
GEN
GAMING

How do you know?

>brush distance
well why didn't you set yours to low too

What's the difference between M4 and M16?

one is a med-long range assault rifle
one is an intermediate-medium range battle rifle

errr, assault rifle, m4 is not a battle rifle* im tired and high

longer barrels on firearms typically result in the projectile having higher muzzle velocity and better long range accuracy, at the expense of weight and manueverability. we don't shoot guys from like a mile away that much anymore, hence m16 became m4

>no armor
>just a backpack, helmet, shotgun, and a redbull
>3 kills and top 5
>pick up a Kar and an 8x
>have a heart attack and die

so you guys saying a m16 is good for sniping people at range(400m ish) and a m4 is like a rifle to use near someone (200m ish) kinda of a thing?

Yes, although at that range you're better off with an actual DMR.

Basically, yes. M16 has fastest bullet speed of the AR's which makes it very good for light sniping. The other AR's have better firing rates and damage but more recoil and slower bullets.
General rule of thumb is
M4 < M16 < M16 kitted < M4 kitted
However, if you play "one long range weapon one short" the M16 is generally better fitted to that 4X than the M4 is. Both are viable and most fights won't have you losing because "oh fuck if only i min-maxed slightly harder" but for the sake of "which one's better" there's your answer

im playing in an actual potato pc, so to gain some frames i followed this guide: primagames.com/games/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/tips/how-increase-fps-playerunknowns-battlegrounds
but now the game is fucking dark, even with brightness 100.
do you potato pc bros know what is the option that made the game dark as fuck? so i can delete from the config file

>manually editing cfg

can be banned for this, delete the whole thing

seriously? fuck this shitty company and my shitty pc

Why?
Also how can they detect it?

>Also how can they detect it?

how can they detect your settings?

are people really this clueless about computers? honestly

so m16 is like a 300m or so rifle? whats the point of k98, m24 and AWM then if DMRs are better at 400m range?

going for these long meme shots is how you drag attention towards your position and then proceed to die horrible.

Yes.
And I'm more interested about the technical details behind instead of you being passive aggressive about it.

>last guy was some chinese fuck too scared to fight
kek

alfa bro. good job

>so m16 is like a 300m or so rifle? whats the point of k98, m24 and AWM then if DMRs are better at 400m range?
They're not better, they're just for even more extreme range, although in this game they can also fill the medium/high range role if your aim and hit regristery is on your side
From lower to higher range it basically go
Assault rifle -> DMR -> sniper rifle

>going for these long meme shots is how you drag attention towards your position and then proceed to die horrible.
That's true, but any shooting will drag attention to your position in this game.

>ar supressor is everywhere
>m16 with supressor is very common and actually works
>snipershots are still heard from like 600 meters even supressed

idk, m16 with burst is still insane close range. pop a comp and shits gonna be lit

>yfw when #2

PUBG is no worse than H1Z1 at this point. Just because it got bigger than H1 means jack shit. Atleast daybreak can optimize and code even if their game and updates are shit

>Ar supperos everywhere
I don't know about that, I actually rarely find them, but that's just me
>m16 with supressor is very common and actually works
Any AR with accessories will work, they're the bread and butter of this game, some of them just have some slight specialization, AKM for damages, M16 for range, 416 and SCAR for jack of all trades
>snipershots are still heard from like 600 meters even supressed
Again, any shots will draw attention to you, it doesn't mean that people will actively stalk you, but they WILL know you're there.

If you're more comfortable to the M16 and get shit done with it, more power to you man, I'm just sayin' what the guns are for, not what you should do.
Hell some people run SMG only.

Also, I ran out of birds so you can have a squid instead.

>AR supperors
I have no idea what happened here, but you get what I meant.

>"let's split up and check these houses"
>[both barrels.mp3]
>"RIGHT ON TOP OF ME HELPPPPP"

Flash Hider, Compensator or Suppresor?
Angled Foregrip or Vertical Foregrip?

Compensator.
With how flimsy hit detection is in this game the quicker I get more shot in the better, an AKM is a compensator is grand

Suppressor is king, but Compensator can be better in some cases.
Toss up between Angrip and Vergrip, but Angrip is generally better 90% of the time.

>flash, comp, supp
They all serve a very straight forward purpose with strengths and weaknesses over each other. Suppy almost always, compy over flash hider if you have a choice, but flash hider is nice for when you're shooting from a window on someone in a field

>your MMR is so high it takes a minute to find a match

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

im tripping my dude i am sorry.
i just like to adapt to new things by follow numbers so i adjust accordingly.

I am always stuck with 3 kills. I am getting real bored of it. Wasting time in the lobby filled with annoying autists and chinks and the plane is really getting on my nerves.

>trying to spray someone with a tommy gun from 10 meters distance

I always knew this was a cuck weapon but holy fucking hell, it's literally the worst gun I've ever used. Why is this piece of shit even in the game? Literally why?

I have been doing it since the very beginning. I get 5 fps without it.

I get 0 kills 90% of my games

i honestly dont understand the ballistics in this game and nothing ever hits it seems so wildly unintuitive ive never had any other game feel this way to me

start to hunt fights and not cuck yourself in a house

I am always doing that. Why do you people assume I would voluntarily camp in a bush for an hour.

SIMPLE GEOMETRY PAL

also projectile speed...

I started getting more kills after I started avoiding the sights. It's easier to get kills in close combat with a ump.

so how can you seek fights and still not have kills?

i have no problems getting close combat kills, that isnt what this game is about

I do get kills but I don't cross over 3

why?

Suppressor at all times.
Angled foregrip counters horizontal recoil, vertical counters vertical recoil. So angled is better because vertical recoil is easier to control manually.

I don't know but I do have a really shitty PC and it looks like gameboy to me after editing the files to make it work.

jeez, real mistery here

>just got 6th place and 2nd place
FUCK

i mean theyre both shit pubg is just less so, thats why its more popular

alright thread

how does your ADS sensitivity compare to your normal sens (with no zoom)

I left them at default and kept my normal sense at 56

why is it that i get dumber the fewer players there are? the only game i won was when a guy behind me missed so many shots i was able to turn around and kill him, but this game i got second i just let a guy nade me even though i knew where he was.
how does this happen?

you need to calculate risks and move accordingly.

Should I grind for the top ten

no. play fpp until the next update because FPP leaderboards gonna be out.

just wait for the judgement day but be prepaired for it.

have fun beating scripters for top 10

I might as well do that
I played against a few of these guys and theyre not that good, they mostly get fucked halfway through the game

should i open or sell these crates?

im thinking about spending my last money to buy the game, should i anons? is now the best time to play or is it not?

1m players. what do you think? look at dota numbers and how long people have to wait for games on certain skill brackets.

pubg has instant queues on FPP and pretty much in TPP too where rating/mmr/elo is a thing.

if my game crashes while im in a car, and i reconnect, then ill be in the car and unable to get out

how do i fix this?

Only way to get out is to get knocked out nigga

idk, did you even try to find a fix or just gave up when F did not work? have you tried switching seats, get downed by a teammate or making any other action at all?

ctrl 2 to switch seats then try and get out?

UMP is top qt, such easy recoil control, you can just go full mongo auto on the other guy and equipping it is ez

>Angrip
It's actually almost objectibvely worse than the vertical

Oh, and this is what I'm using as data
youtube.com/watch?v=fHEW0QNLEfo&t=635s

so seems to depend on weapons, but vertical most always wins

>tfw going full chad in the final circles and shitting on all the prone virgins too scared to breathe

Hmm.
I remember reading Angrip was better, guess they changed it.
I stand corrected, then.

It's incredibly confusing because the ingame stats say one incorrect thing, the datamined stats on pubg.me say another, and the actual live tests show a third
I'm just rolling with the vertical and calling it a day

Thanks for this video, wasn't aware of the controversy.