/fg/ - Falcom General #79

Previous thread: >Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII PC beta testing is ongoing: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1471969431583803926/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/goodbye-chicago-what-its-like-to-live-in-a-city-you_us_59ac5f1de4b0bef3378cd9ba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I LOVE KLAUDIA

I can't fucking wait for the biggest AND longest english dub in weeb games history in Sen III

Calvard when?

Why the FUCK isn't fie in this pic

MOOOOOOOM xseed is making fun of me and my weeb friends again!

Meh, I'm late to save the OP from Trails. Maybe next time.

*something something fruits of my training*

The true leader of Class VII was Jusis all along.

An user made a request so i did it.

Probably off screen.

Those redesigns look so lame. They all scream "oh shit we have no character development so lets pretend we have by changing the look to something TOTALLY different"

Curse of Ys blue haired heroine.

>Totally
They look pretty much the same

I don't see a problem honesty, Emma, Machias Gaius, and Rean look pretty good.

Yeah, why would people wear different clothes in colors and approximate styles they like two years later.

I hope she becomes the new Misty at the end of CS1.

Would you invest in Millium?

>CS1
I meant CS3 of course.

My name isn't Jusis.

Not with that console resolution and watermark.

Sure. I actually went in expecting to hate her and she quickly became one of my favorites.

Maybe.

>Ys Seven PC has been released for a week
>OP still has it 'coming'

You guys are worse than XSEED marketing

>tfw grown-up Millium is the protag of the final kiseki game

Was Fie not loli enough that Millium was needed to cover all bases?

It also does not list the humble store link for coldstel which gives both a steamkey and drm free download.

6k sales.

Probably dead or with dad.

Alisa and Laura top girls

Fie isn't really much of a loli though. She's flat and petite but she's still clearly older.

Does it? I kinda doubt that. It's probably a "once you buy it, pick which one you want".

>11%
>rare
Words mean nothing anymore.

Naturally.

/fg/ i think i found the real life Anton

huffingtonpost.com/entry/goodbye-chicago-what-its-like-to-live-in-a-city-you_us_59ac5f1de4b0bef3378cd9ba

Do you like Wazy?

Best girl

She's with Rean and Sara.

So I spoiled myself on Crossbell. Is Rixia an actual assassin who will kill anyone for money or a meme one with some honor shit involved who never killed anyone?

The fact that she is Yin is not a big spoiler at all. You find that out at the end of chapter 2 from Zero. If you want to know her motivation just play the games.

>Emma higher than Fie

Absolutely disgusting.

Trails made me a moralfag. I can't sit still thinking that SSS might let her get away with murder because she's cute and promised to never do that again.

You're better off playing the games and find out, why spoil the fun? The mystery surrounding her is not the fact that she is Yin, but her motivations for doing so.

She's not a bad person, if that's what you're worried about, in fact she's quite caring. But i don't go into much more detail than that.

Welcome the part where Trails became otaku bait

And not the part where they did the same with Joshua and Renne I guess

And probably Loewe if he hadn't died.

But user, it's totally okay to let murders roam around unpunished because you gave them a hug.

t. CSfag

Rixia is drop-dead gorgeous, not to mention that her dancing skills are to kill for. After watching those graceful jumps, I wouldn't be surprised if she could silently hop to my window while I'm sleeping!

So Erobonia is gonna be Time and Fire right?

I'm playing Zero when I have time, but I knew every single plot twist for years, so I don't really care anymore. Just tell me is she a killer who will walk free?
Well, Josh was brainwashed and Renne has a deluxe pack of mental problems and is a shit character as well.

And Rixia was raised to be a killer by her family, just like Randy, just like Fie.

Fire and water

>Erebonia has Fire and Time Sept terrion
>Rean has Fire and Time locks
What did they mean by this?

who has best ass

Lloyd

Arteria when?

>alisa's outfit
be still, my beating meat

>we have no character development
More like
>I haven't paid attention

Mireille is top cute.

More like
>I'm the same oldshitposter who's been shitposting in the same old ways since well before these threads even existed

Would anyone want mirror characters in CS3?

What? You mean Campanella's skill?

I don't really care since they don't require a role in the plot, but I'd rather they spend their resources on character development for the too many we already have.

An even bolder hope, that mirrors for all characters are a NG+ option, so you could use whoever whenever.

best Crossbell

Who are the second and third ones?

Schera or Agate? Which is the canon choice guys?

Rather than mirrors they should just let you access all party members regardless of the plot. Doesn't Compile Shit do things like that?

There's not one, but take Agate because he's a bro and he needs the development.

just finished playing the cold steel games and holy fuck is sky boring.

Please tell me Ouroboros shows up soon, I'm doing the school play in chapter 2 and wanna kms with the amount of nothing happening.

Agate is the better choice for story and gameplay.

Just stop playing.

Well I want to play Zero and Ao user and I can't just skip Sky to play those supposedly.

I will suffer through Sky if Crossbell is as good as it sounds.

is there any download for zero no kiseki PC in japanese around? all I can find is the chinese version.

As good as it sounds from whom?

CS1 has worse pacing than even FC, I don't understand how you could be bored.

It's the same shitposter trying to start shit.

Why are you responding to him then?

Fuck off shitposter-kun.

who told you that
general consensus is Sky2>Ao>Sky1>Zero>CS

Go bait somewhere else.

She did work as an actual assassin in the past because that was her life was set up to do. But she mentions she took no real joy in it. Lloyd pretty much just decides to drop it because aside from her saying she did indeed assassinate some people in the past there's really nothing to pin on her. Plus the criminal group that hired her out was way too big for the Crossbell police to take down anyway, and end up helping the resistance besides that. And once all is said and done there's no more Crossbell police to give him the authority to arrest her thanks to the Erebonian takeover.

zero is so much better than FC it's not even a contest

>Duvalie: FUCKING ARSEIDS! GODDAMMIT IM GONNA FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCK UP FOR MY GLORIOUS MASTER YOU PIECES OF SHIT! RARARARA

>Laura: You are truly a powerful opponent and I feel honored to be able to test myself against you, surely it will help me grow in my own path.

>Duvalie: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARSEID REEEEEEEEEE!

CS3 is going to be a hoot.

>estelle comes back in CS3
>cuts her hair, uses a sword and not lovers with joshua anymore
how mad

Who is she lovers with?

joshua as of zero

Which girl should die giving birth to Rean's child?

Tough to say, Alisa deserves to die but she doesn't deserve Rean's child

No, in your hypothetical situation. for fucks sakes

Laura's uterus is mighty! She can pop out as many kids as we need with no worry!

>a young woman in peak physical condition
>menstruating

Agate symbolizes Estelle's growth better by going out of her comfort zone. Schera is better for a nightmare playthrough though

I miss the FC's battle theme already, SC's is pretty average?

Agate it is. I maybe missing some Schera and Olivier scenes but oh well.

Agate has better scenes with Olivier anyway

that people have the gall to call laura a sword autist when duvalie exists is truly remarkable

Laura - autist about swords.
Duvalie - autist with a sword.
Different things.