/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #179

She sees your dick edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0

MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!QZBSwJzY!7xsBV2mOSFByeoIwLPSgZA

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
github.com/alexbft/chiitrans/issues/4
pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OPPAI LOLI IS BEST

Please post more angel vore.

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

Decoy image here to confuse the vorefag crew

You DID side with your wife, right user?

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

I'd rather not, seeing as not all folk here like vore
I hope you can understand, user

Of course.

Cute hotdog. Unfortunately she'll never be better than Chieshire Cat.

Deploying secondary decoy image

>mfw vorefags are gross
>mfw vore is degenerate

honestly I wish I could trade this fetish in for something else

Reposting since other thread is going to die and I would like to get a broader view of the non-moonfag userbase.

>A guy who has hid himself under a rock to avoid spoilers here. I finally caved. What software are people using to translate now that VNR is ded? AGTH?

Thanks, but I'm trying to get a broader response base than one person.

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

That user is not me though.

I'll back it up.
ITHVNR + Translator Aggregator is the best you're going to get. You basically don't have another option.

anyone have any idea what's new with the fobs "update" that zell posted? all i've found is that half of the areas are broken now.

I think it's a bug test build or something based on 1.12.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

featherp0n0s

How's Chiitrans?

Completely lacking in support or updates for years.

No need to listen to Chiitrans Lite works perfectly provided you replace the Google API JS files with those of Rain288's fork or just use his release altogether though I haven't tried that.
github.com/alexbft/chiitrans/issues/4

There's a Chiitans Lite?

Praise Shiki

Apparently someone did commission a translation for this.
So "SOON!"

Succubus Prison translation when?

It's already being translated

Patreon translators...

Part 2 guide
pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a

Thanks

>MGQ: Paradox Walkthrough - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a

So. Now the dust has settled can we all agree that Yao is the best Kitsune of all time?

So is it safe to say that despite not having the spirits like the succu sisters had, those succubi we see in succ village are having sex with the people they're next to? The INN makes it pretty obvious with 5 people on beds with succubi on there with them, but one of them's a woman

>When she sees your dick

I haven't read that since... The chapter with the dryad? Is it confirmed Darling has a small dingus? Or is that a XD funny edit?

I always wondered, how on earth can a human penis work for a centaur compared to horse wieners? there are 2 of them in this game but I still can't imagine the sex being anything when one of them presses down on Luka somehow without crushing him and the other pins him to a tree without somehow crushing his spinal cord.

It's real.

>That chapter where it's implied the Yukionna and her boyfriend were having sex

What fucking whores.

He he Suu confirmed for worstgirl sizequeen.

If such a thing happened to me, I would immediately stop seeing the women in question if they were so disparaging.

Only Suu even mentioned it, but they all keep pining after his darling dick so it couldn't possibly be that small.

You keep saying this but ignore the obvious fact there would be no manga if they all dumped darling simultaneously.

Maybe it's small for montergirl standarts only. They are big girls in general.

I have a feeling that Darling is going to be NTRed.

Screenshot this post it is confirmed to happen.

This,do you know how big a horse vagina is? A human cock wouldn't even register to them, plus the guy is Japanese is it really surprising he has a small member? even Luka's varies from scene to scene

>This,do you know how big a horse vagina is? A human cock wouldn't even register to them
Good thing MGQ doesn't insult its audience like EMG...

Was she a good final boss?

Who is that?

Sonya

Play part 2...

Impossible

That's pretty cool.

>Only Suu even mentioned it
Cereal is struggling to hold her laughter, Mero is visibly deflated in disappointment, and Papi is pointing and laughing.

Also, the running gag in this section is Suu being hyper intelligent due to the mineral water and listing her ideal qualities in a lover (which is darling). Capping it off with "small" is an ironic twist, which is the punchline. The joke is that being small isn't ideal at all.

we've had this discussion before
horse vaginas dont work the way you think they do.

It sucks that the queen races are locked for now even though they're so much better than the other advanced races.

>Cereal is struggling to hold her laughter, Mero is visibly deflated in disappointment, and Papi is pointing and laughing.
No.

Shitposting at it's finest.

Reminds me of the "elf princess raped Sonya" posts...

How do they work then, equine vagina expert?

Ukekekekeke!

No more Delphinus please.

He's a good artist.

Which characters make for good samurai? I want to get my weeb on.

The cute human girl Alicetromeria.

>good samurai
Samurai class is pretty bad actually, i mean Samurai Elf/That white Mantis in Grangold and a think a single Kitsune gets a boost to it.

hey shut the FUCK up
Samurai gets serene mind and kyoka suigetsu, they're good.

so wheres the vagina on this thing?
and does it eat you afterwards?

>implying there's anything wrong with being eaten

Vore is a shit fetish, but nowhere in that post does he imply he thinks the same.

MGQ is a vore game. If you don't like it, leave.

This general isn't only for MGQ, and no, it fucking isn't.

>MGQ is a vore game
>Kissing
>Hardcore femdom+implied impregnation
>Actual impregnation
>Lovey-Dovey scenes with shy monsters
>Sometimes there buttstuff
No i don't think so...

>I'd rather not, seeing as not all folk here like vore
Please do post it, who cares about that one fucker

And so the vore wars begin...

As long as you're being considerate, stop posting your links and just add them to the OP.

Holy Martyr no longer revives you in Part 2, however its mitigated by also using the Goddess Protection ability.

>obtain the ability to make wedding cakes before coming across a single regular cake
>need a regular cake to be able to make a wedding cake
>have an over abundance of chocolate cake, cake rolls & basically every other dessert

I feel like I'm missing something here.

Cakes are bought in Snow Heaven, which is very late in the game.

Damn Queen Ant, does she have the highest defense in the game?

They're rare drops from the lady's village monsters, and can be stolen from the paizuri doll and blob girl.

>dont wanna post because most people dont like vore
>continues posting the same voreshit every thread

Luka and friends are ready to save the world now.

>Magical Girl
>Luka/Promestein is a cupid
Cease.
>Ilias is a magical girl
She did want to become one.

Why do you still have Sonya as a human, the worm summoner and vampire trees all suck but they're better than human,user.speaking of her, when that happened it could have used a little more foreshadowing in my opinion, it just felt like they dropped it on you because part 2 needed a big dramatic hook for the next game

How's the TL on part 2?

It's going well. If you know anyone who knows japanese willing to translate, that would be great.

I can't wait for 2.20, when I can test these characters against the new superbosses...

Look within your heart, for you know it to be true.
I just kept Sonya as a Human for the picture. A Worm Summoner or a Vampire wouldn't fit in a group of Magical Girls very well I think.

You already humiliated him by making him get raped by his not mom and not aunt and not grandmother, is this really necessary?

>Part 1 has Ilias reminding Luka to be careful around Sonya since she's not supposed to exist, even on the Alice route
>Nero makes Sonya angry by implying likewise right at the beginning of the game
>Part 2 has Mephisto saying Sonya is more likely to betray Luka than she herself is by pointing out that Sonya's backstory is too convenient and made to easily garner blind trust
>trailer spoiled the twist well in advance

I don't know, they've been hinting at something being fucked up with Sonya for years now. Doesn't help that the Adramelek from Part 1 is hinted to be her mother.

>mfw crossdressing will NEVER EVER be canon

>hey luka I know you got raped by your mom and all, but I'm going to need you to wear her underwear.