/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread CUTE COUPLES EDITION

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q (embed)

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC (embed)

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj (embed) - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT (embed) - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm (embed)

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W (embed)

chiaki

have any stores broken the street date yet?

Mugi!

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Bit late tonight, will do better tomorriw.

Mugi~

it's about two weeks to early user, i'd imagine we see some early copies around the 22nd or so

cute

Do you fuck young boys, Naegi?

shinguji accidentally killing miu
miu telling nee-san lewd vulgar jokes in the afterlife
nee-san spanking miu's ghost ass as a punishment
shinguji telling himself god I wish that were me

Goodnight kekanon~

>not niggi-kun

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

24 more hours until the day of reckoning..

>kekanon

N-nani?

Posting best girl!

night

Korekiyo realizing he himself is unworthy for nee-san

>i want kaede to sniff moogis love pheromones, lift her skirt and call her lingerie provocatively erotic
>i want kaede to lick and suck her pale cheeks
>i want kaede to /u/ moogie into compliance as she forgets the whole mastermind shtick
>getting monokuma to change the mutual killing game into a mutual fucking game to do fun, lewd things
>everyone gets to have sex with the object of their desire and more, and even maki and hoshi turn
>the viewer ratings shoot up as people crowd to see busty and virile teens having wild kinky fuckings
>more exciting than death, betrayal and violence as the sex gets more extreme and the foreplay, bizarre, to keep the sex novel
>siblings and family members watch in silent horror at the arresting spectacle
>kaede, being the leader of them all, dubbing herself 'p*ssy princess' and deliberating sex schedules with her authority
>if anyone refuses, they have to wear chastity belts and are denied release for a week
>being forced to write 5 page essays on 'why they don't want free love' and that they're just 'repressed' and need to unlearn their prudish sensibilities
>only removing the device when they 'feel ready to become part of the class again', having their pussies and dicks fucked raw for hours straight afterwards

Ishi!

W-wew

BARK BARK

>ibuki and miu become glorious female pervert buddies with a little frenzied les-play on the side after restraining themselves from not recklessly molesting their cute girls classmates for so long
>>mahoney is disgusted at miu’s lewdness and tells her ‘part of me genuinely believes you were a repulsive man karmically reincarnated as this crack whore’

Nice

mahiru getting over her fear of the dick by entering a loving and committing relationship

man I hope I can snag an early copy

iruma calling yukizome a bitch

Gonta tent poking saihara

Hinata 'Italian Stallion' Hajime

>hinata pulls out a pink, electric strap on that glows when you turn it on from under the bed, wiggles his butt at nanami, giving her his sultriest bedroom eyes
>'hey, nanami, wanna fuck my booty?'
>'no, i wanna play video games.'

>yukizome putting miu in her place in class
>tells her to see her after school
>miu becomes apprehensive
>yukizome smiles subtly

Anyone done anything similar to this?
Doujin or otherwise?

>starting to fantasize about miu, only dr girl I did previously only ever was mikan and I normally dislike blondes
>tenko throws saihara but even has the decency to carry him back to his room
>comforts broken hearted girls for 'justice'
>"I'm sorry for throwing you that one time. If you're mad, please be mad at yourself."

Kek Tenko is a good girl! My hero! So sweet and well intentioned, she's so cute like a yapping excitable chihuahua. Also, she references Peko and Leon in her FTEs, cool.
What is this? As I learn more about Tenko, she moves up my ranks. Besides, her name is fun to say. Tenko. Ten-ko. T-e-n-k-o. TENKO!

Can't decide between being a Tenkogal or a Miugal. Decisions, decisions desu

Tenko big energy.

Good morning.

Kaede sees Saihara over in a distance and dashes over to him, he always makes her feel happy.
"Saihara-kun" she yells cheerfully as she draws near. He waves and she waves back smiling.
As she make her way to him, she trips and ends up flying from the inertia, they both go down.
"Saihara-kun are you okay" she says, worried.
"I'm okay" he says lifting his head up, however it brushes against her breasts to which he winces back. His face turns red.
"Your face is red, something is wrong, what do I do?!" She panics and her breasts graze against him for split second again.
"Nothing it's just..." He stops before going any further, as it would be embarrassing to say.
She's about to continue but stops. "Did I land on 'it'?" She asks shyly.
Saihara goes blood red, "No, no, no" however his words seem to be ignored by Akamatsu who has something else on her mind, she begins speaking again.
"I can... feel it under me, it's hard" She says softly and bashfully.
He immediately tries to get up but brushes against her breasts this time and she squeaks and he withdraws. He feels it get bigger, no doubt Akamatsu felt it too.
A moment goes by where neither says or does anything, the only thing they could feel was their rushed breaths and heightened heart beats,neither looking at another from their shyness.
It's broken by a familiar cackling. "What horny teens, right on the verge of fucking in public, though what can I expect" mocks Iruma.
"I'm taping this for the future lawsuit of indecent public actions." Says a nearby Kiibo, filming them.
At that moment they both got up faster than they ever did in their lives.

Korekiyo is there.

Kek

I'd let this molest me.

Someday I need a Saionji edit of Tenko's 'are you fucking kidding me' face.

Good Morning.

sharing a long, deeeep kiss with mikan

you can always be both

Nidai big shit

Satisfied by the bare emptiness of the hallway, she briefly closed her eyes and clenched her fists.
Maki exhaled to steel herself before resolutely walking forward and wrapping her arms around Miu’s waist from behind, golden locks cascading down her arms, resting her head next to Iruma’s own. Both vanilla and chocolate strands intertwining, some splayed out, ends meeting in a loose heart shape. Maki couldn’t help but smile at that little delightful happenstance that resembled a biflavour soft-serve and the situation they were in. She simply had to take advantage of a situation that she knew would never happen again. An assassin was opportunistic, methodical, fierce and fearless. Maki who had previous owned that fear, beat it in submission and pummeled its guts, felt the first stabbings of unbridled emotion open the floodgates she hadn’t felt since her first kill slowly abate…
At first Miu jumped and struggled out of fear before opening her mouth to stutter.
‘Eh, eeeehh? Whore-whorikawa?
Maki’s arms immediately locked her in a pacifying hold she used to calm irate children.
S’…s’ that you?’
Harukawa smiled sardonically, feeling her eyes glaze over.
‘That’s me.’
‘Wh-why the fuck are ya huggin’ me? Did all that ass-ass-in’ Miu waved her hands vaguely, ‘trainin’ blow some fuse in your shrapnel blasted meathead? Your brain is made out of cheap ground beef chunks! Mine’s vintage cote de boeuf, braindead bitch!
‘I’m hugging you because I want to, Iruma-san.’ Maki said, idly beginning to stroke Miu’s hairs.
“What the fuck are you doing, you butchy carpet bombing dyke? Release me at once, you hairy lesbo!” Miu cries, stamping her foot, hot tears rolling down her face and collecting in her cleavage.

1/2

‘It’s not lesbian to want to hug your friends. Besides, I am mostly hairless. I shave, wax and plucc.’
Maki says, emphasizing the pluck part by stroking a thumb suggestively over the crotch seam of her scarlet stockings through her skirt and smiling wryly at Miu with blushing cheeks as if they were both in on some sick joke. This move intimidates Miu and she starts kicking Maki’s knee hard, desperate for freedom.
“Too bad the person you got hugged by was me.”
Maki squeezes her tighter, legs standing firm but beginning to bloom bruises underneath her thigh highs.
Silence as time passes.
“Your resistance is like slipping a corpse struggling in its death throes into a sleeping bag before it stops moving forever, is nothing.” Maki says finally.
Miu ceases struggling and finally accepts her fate, turning around, resting her face on top of Maki’s head and slowly wrapping her arms around her body, filling the silent room with her crescendo of loud wails as she cries her long endured loneliness out, not noticing Maki’s tongue quickly flickering in and out, lapping up the salty lacrimas between her breasts like a nursing kit. Ravenous and insatiable.

2/2

How's my best Jess impression?

>Saihara asking Kaede for sweet virgin sex
>Kaede says yes
>Kaede says no right before sex because she's scared
>Saihara is fine with this and they spend the night snuggling and a single kiss.

>anglocuck pronounces Aoi as "Owwie"

Nice! pretty spot on

Good!

Impressive!!

kirigiri daddy's girl

t. Komaeda

Koko! When your friend watches parts of Chapter 2 and grumbles under their breath "I can't believe my best boy Hoshi is fucking dead, now I have to get a new best boy, this is bullshit" midway through the trial... And her favorite is Kirumi.

>Ouma reggretting he came inside kiibo so hard he killed him

Like this post if you want to be fucked by him.

Fuck off Mikan.

Delet

This scene in DR3 was so erotic desu

It made the ending worth it.

HORSE PENIS ON TINY SHOTA
the robot had no chance.

>ouma came so much, the sticky, thick liquid fried his insides causing him to fatally short-circuit

>Ouma hugging Saihara so much Kaede grew jealous

There is a sensual purity about this man that I cannot get enough of.

>Ouma lying that Kaede spanks him and Hoshi gets jealous because he wants to treated like a baby too.

That's cute! Also I'm sure she's fine, she can hug literally anyone else

W-wha

I have a lot of these

I see

YES!

I prefer seeing masculine Saihara art.
It makes me rock hard, wanting him to play with me.

Cute!

A while ago I found an actual picture of Ouma Horse Dick and uploaded it to imgur upon request.

Seems like the artist deleted their pixiv. Anyone have it?

Cuckhara is just one of the losers Amami bullies at school.

>Cuckhara
>masculine

Which Anglocuck?

Why is that angry girl staring at me?

Natsumi being a normie makes no sense when she was originally going to be the heiress to the Kuzuryu clan before she gave up the title to spare Fuyuhiko's feelings according to Fuyuhiko. Also she did hand towel modeling according to Fuyuhiko

how does this make you feel?

Angie and her beloved Saihara!
>tfw missed all of the Persona talk
That Hifutenko was really pretty!

sad for him
want to hug

I don't hate the fucker that much, he deserves hugs and kisses.

Nothing because I don't give a shit about that joke character

I want to feed him and give him affection

Laugh at that loser. He deserved to get his ass beat.

What the fuck is going on with this thread

>I want to make Ouma become a retard slowly
>as the months go on, his usos, ruses and gotchas become more nonsensical and bizarre that no one else seems to understand but him
>people just look confused and awkwardly walk away, unsure of whether his lies have any fucking relevance to the situation at hand
>at first they think he's just trolling but later on the reality becomes apparent
>ouma doesn't have the intellect or foresight to plan how his ploys should end anymore, most of his ideas seem half-baked and fall through half way due to his inability to predict realistic outcomes
>ouma freaking out in his room that he really is becoming dumber and can hardly be fit to be DICE's leader if his heists always end in capture and his members start respecting him less, letting the title of leader drift to someone else while hiding their disappointment that he's lost his edge
>ouma thinks he'll step down from the podium and give his crown to another member, becoming another grunt
>ouma making an ass of himself in class trials and maki starting to openly sneer and snub his contributions which seem more like random shots in the dark than anything else now
>ouma desperate to save face by saying that whenever he gets exposed saying something stupid or irrelevant he's just joking and its banter
>no one buys it
>saihara still hanging out with him out of pity and giving weak smiles to ouma when he tries another uso with a forced kindness that seems almost patronizing
>ouma is considered miu level now except he can't invent anything and angie babbles crap to him daily thinking she's found a friend
>not letting ouma become a complete retard but ordinary mediocre and mostly useless
>ouma despairing alone that his carefully cultivated image of pint size, scheming, chess master badass was reduced to the village idiot with fashion sense that looks like some weird cosplay
>what used to be crazy calculating is just plain old nuts now

1/2

>momentarily making him super retarded aside from his normal idiocy so when he opens his mouth in front of everyone a nonsensical fluent word salad comes out
>ouma terrified, crying and screaming, running into his headroom while yumeno just groans and slaps her forehead, thinking he’s up to his old attention seeking tricks again ja
>Ouma thinking that he will become so dumb he'll be unable to express basic needs only by groaning like a baby and that one day he'll lose basic body functions but be kept alive till he dies of old age in a care home
>ouma becoming humiliated and scared he'll be wheeled out and shown to DICE members, drooling in a wheelchair with saihara as his carer when they see how far he has fallen and feel only pity
>i want to continuously temporarily dumb him down to super retard so he forever lives with that fear and the anxiety causes him to have a psychotic breakdown and consider suicide

>I want Ouma to become a retard slowly

>2/2

hug him

Help beat him up