Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name, and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Use the Fountains that spew magic water m8

just let it die, please

No prob, whiny shitter

Good call, I wouldn't have thought of that. Thanks

Did you try this one?

4, 6 and 7 are the only good ones. Just play those, none of the games in the series are related in terms of story/characters/setting etc. They're all standalone games.

Yes of course. Lack of food is a very important selection process. If you are too stupid to get some food, you should die and your genes should die with you.

How many images are in the Amiga folder? The PS2 folder?

No, it proves that anything nintendo is doomed to be out of stock always

Why's that ?

Brandish 1 2 and 3...VT/4 is weird and probably better avoided...get the updated versions

>Fran looks pretty shitty with the really short hair that also covers her eyes

Check your shit taste mate.

Stay upset.

Reminder that 1994 came before 1996

they were always better than the console versions though. remember console games were sub 720p and sub 30fps all the time.

What's the difference between 2B and A2 besides taunt? 2B even has more attacks thanks to not having taunt.

>Image starts good
>Muh females reeeeee
Dropped.

>The entire long hallway sequence
I was expecting Payne's wife and the mangled remains of his daughter just appearing and scaring the socks off of me

Holy shit that Vertrex game looks fucking amazing

She says it like once or twice per game you autistic fuck

yes you can. If you play AJ, Jasons sense cannot see you crouched unless you're within like 15m. AJs are annoying as hell because they can quite literally walk right by you with you noticing

Not likely, unless he's only been here within the past few years.

>she

Birdo's a dude

what is this reminding me of

specs?

more like VMU slut

What happened to this thread?

I tried to reverse image search and use the Google Translate app and I got nothing. Good luck.

What? You're the one who claimed normies were gonna flock to the game.

Are you just simply stupid?

There's too much story and too many restrictions in Warhammer based on what race you're playing, and I don't like that.

Animatronics that actually look like real-life animatronics

I only do my dailies.

Can't even play arena because it's fucked too.

I dunno. I expect it'll be Witcher 3: Cyberpunk Edition, and I can live with that. Especially since I won't have to play as no-personality Geralt.

no lmao

>lots to do and to explore
Name the things you could do and "explore".

good luck getting any game to work with modern sound cards

>Harvest Moon esque games are now "Stardew Valley"

Fucking teenagers I swear

Build that fucking wall.

Metroid 2 remake is not retro

>b-but it's a remake of a retro game!

So I guess we can also discuss Bionic Commando Rearmed, a 360/ps3 game, since it is also a remake of an old game?

No its not

EO IV.

DRAW

USN line split soon)))))))
Don't think japan has enough for a decent CL line though.

I wouldn't know. Yoshimitsu maybe?

Man wish Insomniacs got teir IP back.
Holy shit, just imagine how many games (not to mention cartoons) form the 90s were pure furry enablers.
What a great time that was.

>makes points completely disconnected with reality and in no way relevant to the line of argumentation

Come back when you have finished highscool or increased your iq above 90.

why would iron men make fun of people who play the game like it was intended to be played lol

fpbp

just think of how many panties motou has seen throughout his career

no u

>obscure

I'll show you "obscure"

Is subaHibi the new meme game in place of DI?

I figured there was some sort of spy-synergy I was missing because I've heard about it, but haven't really seen it in action.

Oct 31st.

Don't forget to go to the two secret locations before you leave.

Braton II when?

I believe in 1488 but with pale-skinned japanese hapas instead of white women

wat do?

meh they went overboard with this in the third season

I'd say part of it is the level design, there's just too much fast shit happening all at once that it's hard to intuitively figure out what to focus on. It doesn't lead your eyes so to speak

>it's threads like the ones you keep making that are why this board is so fun
FTFY

>you will never build and pilot a cute high-performing waifu mech
Why even live

I think dmb is better but it's slightly more stat intensive, depending if you go for blessed weapon, ringswap or resin, but it also makes you more reliant on the buff and that's not always a good thing

Trash girl, trash op

use the other general

improve yourself
be more social
make friends
get a gf