What are some autists, betas...

What are some autists, betas, or generally downtrodden unfortunate sods who beat the odds and have accomplished formidable things throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch#Interaction_with_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually though

He got to be president whilest shirking presidential responsibility to his asshole of a VP. That counts right?

He brought down Bismarck and successfully toppled the German Empire. What a lad.

>AND YOU COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL

Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton

>shirking presidential responsibility
>literally would not even return calls by 2006
Fucking commie

>MY EMPIRE OF FRANCE
>I WILL CROSS THE RHINE
>I WILL TAKE MOSCOW

Anyone know that quote of Hitler going /r9k/ because some girl he had a crush on liked dancing

>autists, betas, or generally downtrodden unfortunate sods who beat the odds and have accomplished formidable things throughout history?
Literal definition of Napoleon.

All so he could play with his willy.

You calling me a commie or him? He took more vacations to that gay little meme farm of his than any other president in history. He allowed Cheney to make decisions about implementation of FBI resources without his consent. Cheney cucked Bush hard

Jesus

Doesn't get much more autistic than this guy.

Fuck off

>NEET who lived off his parents after going nowhere with school
>failed, mediocre postcard artist
>lived in urban poverty for years

>managed to become dictator of an advanced, industrial state and caused the biggest war in history

There's an "anything is possible" mystique about this guy

What an absolute mad man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch#Interaction_with_Hitler

According to Kubizek, Hitler never spoke to Stefanie, always saying he would do so "tomorrow".[2] He loathed those who flirted with her, especially the military officers, whom he called "conceited blockheads";[3] he came to feel an "uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general. It annoyed him that Stefanie mixed with such idlers who, he insisted, wore corsets and used scent".[3] Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.[4] In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"[4] In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage.[5] Kubizek later described the scene:

“ Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'[5]

Aspie spotted.

/pol/ here, want to know why?

>There's an "anything is possible" mystique about this guy

AGREED. I can totally see why other autistic faggot here make him into an anti-hero

>tfw you identify with Hitler
How do I get an army lads?