What is Celicas shameful secret

she haz a dik XD

Cuddling with Lukas!

How has CYL treated you /feg/gots?
>210 orbs of sniping blue and grey
>very last orb was -atk +def BLyn
>still no Lucina
Got my free Ike though who I love

My wife will have great art, a perfect voice to match her art and will be a good unit. I love my wife and she loves me.

I'm going to FUCK the commander in front of the entire barracks!

Is Ward Cavalry acceptable for Broy's C slot if I don't have Jagen for fodder?

She likes pissing outdoors and into my mouth

>Lucina's and Marthcina's Falchion isn't named Paralel Falchion
My autism is triggered

She loves alm

Got everyone expet for Roy, who I really don't give a shit about, in about 50 orbs all with workable IV's alongside my free BIke.

She will be voiced by Wendee Lee, art by Miyuu and have an Armorslayer

A humble request for people to post more Julia

ok

350ish so orbs got me
>two Broys (+spd/-def) (+def/-res)
>two Lancinas (+res/-atk) (+res/-spd)
>one Lyn (+atk/-def)
>one Bike (+hp/-res)
I took a free Lancina because the two I rolled were -atk and -spd with +res.
The Roys and Lancinas came very fast. I got two Roys in 40 orbs and two Lancinas in 60 ish. Ike took well over 200. Lyn was the second unit I pulled on the banner.

Honestly, Roy is the one I use the least after getting all four. Bike is a fun self-healing tank, Lyn is a physical Rein if you put BB+ on her and Lucy's buffs got me through the Turn Limit maps. But I hardly find myself using Roy and prefer Vanilla Ike when I need a durable red sword. Maybe it's because I've never really done horse memes.

WHO DA CRUSH

It's actually hilarious how ridiculously good this meme build is for TT. She's practically the MVP for every round.

what do you have in mind for artist/VA?

I got a +SPD -def bike and a mamui and Azura with the same IVs, +spd-res. I'm pretty happy with those but I really wanted a Lancina, I'm already giving up my hopes of getting her

You're obviously not using a bonus unit. Put one in your team to reach 500-600+ score.

ᴴᵉʳᵉ ᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇˡᵃᵈᵉ

My testicle

200 something orbs (all free)
2 Vanilla Ike
3 Brave Lyns + the free one
1 Lancina
1 Brave Roy
1 Jeorge
1 Olwen

>artist
Either Daisuke Izuka or Wada Sachiko.
I think that they both do good work that would suit her.
>VA
I actually don't really care about this as much so long as it fits her character well.

Source on this?

Google finds me squat.

*muffled shouting*

why does she look angry?

How much should i bully her ?

Until the Seth banner came out I was rolling on the CYL banner.

Got an off banner +Spd -Res Katarina, and then the Seth banner came out so I swapped to that and eventually dropped £20 on it to get Seth.

Now I'm just trying for Hector on the Tempest Banner. I chose Lyn as my free CYL, kinda sad I don't have Roy because I want all the Cavalry but oh well, I hate his guts as a character so that kinda mitigates that.

he didn't pay her.

Is this acceptable cleric behavior?

Got Lyn as my freebie, Ike came relatively quickly and Lucina took forever. I don't like Roy enough to roll for him.

>use autobattle for the first time in TT
>jump from rank 40,000s to 6000s in a few hours
This is pretty satisfying desu.

Thats my wife

Julia is my wife

If this is two clerics healing each other, what happens when you bifrost someone?

>tfw finally get a DC fodder
Who gets it, Sheena, Titania, Camilla, or Effie? Or should I just hold on to it until a better unit comes out?

I told her all the lewd things I'm going to do to her in front of my 100+ army.

>at 140 orbs again plus more in terms of google credit saved
>but I fucking cannot get myself to spend on any banner because nephenee might very well be on a fucking banner with Oscar

Fucking hell, I wish they'd just do a trailer on upcoming banner so I could know if I could roll or not. I just want Neph.

~160 orbs in, got cucked at 4,75% by a -Spd/+HP Gray. Just why.

>use autobattle
>enemy lukas
>AI sends palla to attack him even though valter AND summer corrin are in range to attack him as well
>palla dies

that's my wife's son's wife

MOMMY
MILKIE

Yeah that's common sense

Sword Valor is awesome though. Though I was mad that he cucked me out of Celica, 12/24 SP per battle is amazing.

Never saw this rare Yuria, thanks.

Post more clerics doing lewd things to each other.

Why player's AI is fucking retarded?

would you roll?

I just got this bad boy. Since he's +hp/-atk, I'm definitely going to use him as fodder. Should I use his Brave Bow on Neutral B. Lyn?

sorry i only roll for cute girls

Thanks, well at least with the Clairs I have like two skills I even consider passing so it doesn't hurt as much with her. Maybe I'll save the 5*s like Jeorge for merging.

>daddy banner
I would whale for Oifey.

How many orbs are you on /feg/?

4. not 40, 4. I got very bad self control but atleast I got everything I wanted now so it's back to saving up.

I'll be on 61 after I hit 50,000 in the TT.

What if they introduce Oifey but only as a small shota.

About 150. So far 2 B.Lyn's one Lancina and an army of Firs and Shannas along with 2 lucky hinatas.
I WANT FIR TO GO AWAY THOUGH

>Come to accept the fact I won't get any more cup units
>Still can't stop rolling because I really need more fodder

Are Valter, Narcian, Legion or Adult Tiki worth upgrading to 5*?

Especially those GHB ones, should I keep them 4* or do they benefit anything from upgrading to 5*?

I spent $50 trying to get Tana...
At least I got Seth, and, somehow, Clair.

0 because I dumped them all on CYL

He'd better bring Sigurd.

Also forgot to say my Lancina is +Spd -Def so i am rolling for one that doesn't have shit IV's

>Valter
Yes
>Narcian
Maybe. He's good enough at 4* with his basekit.

>Legion
If you can't stand the jew, yes.

>Adult Tiki
ehhhhh....I mean sure if you want?

Duessel and Oifey sure.

What about those cosplay pics you promised us FayeAnon?

I hope this is bait

Neph will be a shit unit that's worse than Oscar in every way. Screencap this

>muffled All Star in the distance

Fags

You'd better stop bullying that country bumpkin or I swear to god.

Probably gonna hit 100 by the time CYL ends with the TT/twitter rewards

Debating whether i should throw them into CYL to get merges/skill fodder since the units are all top tier, or save for a future banner

>Sacred Stones banner
>wanted Ephraim since release
>whale off my entire savings
>literally no 5 star
>despair
>next day
>roll free orbs
>Eirika
>not what I wanted but ok
>free orbs today
>soloyolo
>HE COMES
>HE'S -ATK +SPD
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK I'm using him anyway

>Lloyd with fury does better than a +Atk Ike
Okay
Why does everyone shit on this guy again ? artwork aside
He is one of the best if not the best memedons in the game

I roll once I have 20, because it's boring saving them. But I don't if it's a banner I don't really like.

>very bad self control

So do I. I was at 90 after pulling what I wanted on CYL and told myself I would save. The TT banner hit and I rolled everything until I got Ninian and Hector.

>Free Neutral Lancina
>+Spd-HP Ike
>-spd+HP Hector
>-atk+res Brave Roy (tfw still don't have even a decent sword unit besides lyn
And the saving grace
>+atk-def Brave Lyn

Super happy with Lyn, not sure how I feel about the ike/hector, I get that just getting those units is much better than not getting them, but I'm constantly aware I could have much better IVs when I'm investing other units into them for skills and such.

Still want a fucking sword unit. I don't know if I should go for Young Ike and replace Bike, or go for Brave Roy to hone cav up with Lyn

Right now, 50.
Soon I will get 11 orbs from Tempest Trials, 15 from mini game/twitter, 10 with the last specials maps. When the new banner will be available, 9 orbs from the paralogues.
I expect 90-100 orbs for the first day of the new banner.

Who will win lord race?

>Armorslayer
Don't be mean, she'll have the Armorcrusher (which is an armorslayer with +2 mt).

The life we live is a tough one, brother.

Can spring Camilla survive bow Lyn with tri adept and Raven?

I was debating either blade or Raven on her. I already have a +atk/-res summer Corrin as my blade paired with +atk/-spd Hinoka. Camilla just acts as my Reinhardt check at the moment with tri adept.

I like badass old men, they don't get to be old by being easy to kill. Yes.

Is it November where you are?

Wait isn't -Def really bad on her ?

Neph was redundant in PoR and shit in RD. I honestly got more use out of Brom in Part 2 than Nephenee

Low def high res means you need DC to pull off your niche. Outside that, he's outclassed. Atleast he's Fir 2.0

>No colourless
Throw Renault in there. Or is he too clean shaven? He at least has combat experience like the other three.

She prefers -Res or -HP but -Def is by no means bad

She can, but CA and/or brave bow might kill her.

>Neph was redundant in PoR
Better in every sense than the alternative Halbardier
>Shit in RD
Good speed and skill in a game with very fast enimies, if she can't kill give her a better lance.

20 thanks to today's freebies. I pulled one of each of the Brave heroes already. Then I picked Lyn as my freebie. Then I +1'd a +spd-hp Lyn. Then I spent orbs to get another Lyn that had an inferior nature which I added to my +spd one. Then I seriously considered rolling for more because why stop at +2 Horse Lyn? For that matter, my +1 Sword Lyn could use some beefing up, and there is the Tempest Trial banner up...

I have a problem.