Australian Fords

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

How do Americans feel knowing the best Fords weren't even sold or made in their country?

Attached: XR6-Turbo.jpg (1.38 MB, 1807x1204)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

turbo I6
rwd
6 speed manual
can easily get over 300kw (400hp) with just a tune, even more with some simple modifications
affordable for the average man to buy and maintain

Attached: Falcon.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

commodores are better. fords r gay

Attached: images-(1).jpg (24 KB, 569x258)

King_Martha
King_Martha

Why would we care? Even our diesel work trucks have more power standard than your toy sedan thingy has with a tune.

Attached: maxresdefault-(6).jpg (582 KB, 2720x1528)

girlDog
girlDog

go round corner
roll over

w8t4u
w8t4u

It's not like a Falcon ute's going around a corner either

Attached: 473kg-payload.jpg (14 KB, 300x225)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

FOUR HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THREE KILOGRAM PAYLOAD

Attached: 2cool4gayms.jpg (9 KB, 183x275)

Methshot
Methshot

Top kek i didnt realise the fg still had solid rear. If you wanna go round corners in a ute you get a commodore

Attached: 2014-HSV-Gen-F-Maloo-R8-cornering.jpg (299 KB, 1280x926)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

The real hilarious thing is, the Commodore SS ute's sedan like rear end has a greater payload than the Falcon XR6's ox cart design.

Evilember
Evilember

buy diesel
sluggish engine
cucked by emissions
DPF issues

SniperWish
SniperWish

still faster than a Barra with a snail

RavySnake
RavySnake

I doubt that, considering the US trucks we're talking about weigh twice as much

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

An 800hp F250 with a tune and EGR/DPF delete is still faster than an XR6 turbo ute with 400hp and bent conrods

Playboyize
Playboyize

You can easily get an XR6T to over 550HP with little effort, if we're comparing modified trucks here. Don't forget that the XR6T is a lot more fun to drive as you can actually drift it

Firespawn
Firespawn

You can easily get an XR6T to over 550HP with little effort
About the upper limit of even the FPV sixes before you have to resort to an Atomik engine or the like for any meaningful longevity.
Don't forget that the XR6T is a lot more fun to drive as you can actually drift it
With that rear end and half ladder-bar chassis you're going to be "drifting" as effectively as a Ranger with too much power. If you want a drift ute, go with an SS Commodore.

farquit
farquit

Utes are shit in a crash tho. Like real shit.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 12391781-967501056672228-8903806514722072845-n.jpg (90 KB, 749x657)

massdebater
massdebater

I beg to differ. You'll not find one 10 years old that doesn't have fucked diff bushes and rose joints. And you have to drop the entire rear cradle to get to any of them. 12+ hours labour for a mechanic with all the right equipment.

Lots fuckin longer for dumbass home mechanics who don't own bearing presses

Techpill
Techpill

drift ute
Not the user you replied but what would you recommend for a drift ute that doesn't require modding?
I currently drive an MK Triton and it can drift a bit in the rain but thats about it
Which generation of the SS ute is the best value at this point in time?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Vs ute for $2k

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

creator I heart God uwhore

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

A VE. Straight up balanced sedan like handling.
Or dump a compound turbo'd 4M41 in your MK and still have a better drift ute than a Falcon.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Hey mate atleast my ox cart doesn't need new diff bushes every month

Attached: images-(10).jpg (21 KB, 443x332)

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

If it matters I've got the Triton with the 4G64, 2.4 inline 4 petrol engine, is there any kind of cheap mods I could do to get even a slight increase in power? It's pretty gutless

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Build a 4G63 :)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Isn't that just a smaller version of what I've currently got?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit