twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for soe the love of my life

>tobi
>2gd
>aussies
d2g has been ruled by anglos for its entire history

CLUMP AT HIGHGROUND

dotards ?

why you failed to mention the biggest chad day9?

>2017
>tiny still isn't viable in competitive

dough turds?

i had game where we were losing pretty hard by like 20-25k but we had support techies
our enemies couldn't push hg and they just started to tilt hard by throwing themselves at us and just dying, it was pretty interesting game

>get benched from your own team
>lmao i am le mastermind everyone will want to play with me i can just leave and make my own team
>heh, EE already tried to join but nothin personnel I only want the most attractive carry player post TI7
>what do you mean reso joined OG?
>oh well i guess EE is still there
>what do you mean EE joined fnatic?
>h-heh i will just get pajkatt, he's a good player right?
>surely we will not lose to peru

Is PPD the most overrated and cucked player in the history of dota?

post ur aghs upgrade ideas

>dotards eternally cucked by starbulls

>top 3 TI finishes and a TI win

Name a single more successful player.

when did all the good players quit d2g?

because he needs the following items to be decent blink, echo, aghs, if he dies 3 times until that he falls behind too hard to ever make a recovery

suggest a hero to spam to 6k

miracle

global_____ metamorphosis

plus ppd (and universe) have made WAY more than everyone else since other nations get DOUBLED TAXED and have to pay insanely high rates of EU / Chink taxation

OD
>his orb now pierces spell immunity
boring, but it could be actually situationally good unlike the piece of shit upgrades he used to have/has

Mana Void deals damage to how much mana you currently have, not missing

feed me dotards

that actually looks cute but the full image is probably some disgusting fetish shit
looks like extreme fat desu

just check opendota 5+k bracket and pick heroes with at least 53% winrate

toggle metamorphosis

no skill level is above tilt

FEAR WHAT YOU WILL N E V E R BE ABLE TO DEPUSH

I dont want to find out because I'm afraid it's poop.

I hope it's not.

>he missed the good era of dota

Posting this again because it was near the end of last thread and I still want feedback.

What's your favorite custom game d2g? I need things to do, please help

I think I just found my favourite character:
Venomancer
>can be support or mid-carry
>can be a great pusher or even split pusher
>can whittle down enemies in lane attrition
>can do tremendous damage when cornered just before death with ultimate
>can ward fucking everywhere and check around corners or up on hills
cons: item-dependent, but I often build Veil of discord early, which gives decent survival-stats, offensive stats and is cheap to build gradually

10v10 can be f*n once in a while
amazing how everyone is super fucking toxic there when its supposed to be fun dicking around game mode

you have 5 seconds to name a tsundere but loveable player who isn't eternalenvy. go

@188871365
>ee
>loveable
not getting a you for this one lad

basically before Dota 2

>We need wards.

But why must Tiny get aghs that early? Unless you are hitting buildings or in a big teamfight it doesn't add anything but 15% toss damage and some farming power which he doesnt really need since avalanche and toss can kill waves or most camps.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Can Icefrog Not Know How To Balance Doom Hahahaha Nigga Just Give His Ult 6.66% Debuff To All Target's Stats Like Nigga Just Cripple Those Motherfuckers Haha

What's a good counterpick to squishy stealther-carries like Weaver or Riki?
Zeus?

sentry wards

TB aghs
>reflection now creates invulnerable copies of TB himself instead of heroes that deal exact the same dmg as main hero, they also benefit from metamorphosis no matter where TB is located
>duration/cast range/cd/slow/duration stays the same

tiney
deggies if u big balls

basic map awareness
ghost scepter/force staff tp out
sentry wards
just grouping up with your team
spirit breaker is pretty decent
bloodseeker
techies

best thing about reflection is copying enemies aura's and passives

just buttstuff

>tfw you carry your team with techies

if you picked an actual hero that contributed to the game then your team would have won anyway

half the fun of dota is making the other team miserable

yes, however, in such a game, there is no hero better suited for causing frustration and sadness to enemy communists

I just realized the forlatts meme is dead

>literally free aghs fingers of death on 10/12s cd
>literally free global silences with big damage on 35s cd
>literally free overgrowths on 10s cd
>not an actual hero
??

Why don't you play me?

Where are my pugna-pickers at

>free global silence
>its only 400 radius

What did he meme by this?

Why do I have sub 50% winrate with Clock even though I deal the most damage on the team quite often?

I thought NA players where dark in dota, but it's much worse in SF5.

>EG player

he mains cammy YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

First public match of the w33-timado-cancel team

twitch
.tv/dotastarladder_en

anyone else tired of this patch

>troll warlord
grants 500 attack speed and removes attack speed cap
troll with aghs is seen like enemy by allied heroes (so they can damage and can't heal him) and vice versa
>dragon knight
gives +1 armor and +1 hp regen per 100 unspent gold, also gets doubled by lvl 25 talent think dragon gold hoard
>death prophet
on death, DP turns into invulnerable ghost that can act like usual hero, but can't deal physical damage, any skill used prolongs her respawn time by 3 seconds, DP respawns on ghost last location
>spectre
spawns current level haunt illusions on enemies hit by spectral dagger
>templar assassin
TA is undetectable and gets her attack range doubled during meld
>slardar
last enemy affected by amplify damage gets his vision reduced to 300 and no longer shares vision with his allies, but can see slardar anywhere on the map

hire me icefraud

cancelito found a team?

I'm tired of

-shrines
-bounty rines
-regen not disrupted by creeps
-no mana blink
-showing tower attack range and basher timer, showing camp spawn

DK literally smaug

thx

Clinkz

>illidan on the team with literal swedecucks
how the mighty have fallen

cancel stack picked brewmaster what a fucking shitshow, literally "Lose the game after minute 20:The Hero"

Who the fuck is casting the w33 game, he sounds so bored

That's what anime will do to you

brew is competent at least up until 30 minutes

JUST

im an illidan fan
only issue -- his hero pool is too small to make him a true t1 player
but he's still a beast
he needs a good leader to perform at his best cuz he can go too davai and make poor decisions sometimes
l-l-lets go illush!

>177 cm
>Tall

I barely breached the 180 cm barries but less than that is kill yourself tier

n-no i don't know that feeling..

Its a joke because hes a fucking manlet, so everything is tall for him

He's being sarcasting holy shit frogposters man

I can't tell that because I haven't watched the actual video, sarcasm isn's translated to plain unflavored text that much

nah he is like dendi, doesn't want to (or just can't) improve and stuck in 2012 dota
you read too much jew propaganda on 4chin dumb frogposter
unless you are shorter than 160 you are alright

It's okay, most of /d2g/ doesn't know shit about dota esports besides arteezy and co. these days so I don't blame you for not knowing who these people are

every time i play templar assassin i feel like sucking her dick and lose because of sexual frustration

what does it mean

I'm 165 and was depressed about my height for a long time
Over it now though but I'm considering finding a taller girl in the future so my children don't need to be midgets

>Over it now though but I'm considering finding a taller girl in the future so my children don't need to be midgets
you need to find a girl with strong maternal instincts so that she will be willing to feed you n shit
good luck manletbro

Khezu has been spamming brew recently, so he'll make it work. Brew's level 25 (140 attack speed) might even let him transition into a carry with the right items (AC, abyssal, etc)

TB
-allows casting of sunder even when disabled

TA
-Increases damage of refraction by 90 and grants 40% lifesteal in each attack

>Slardar
-Adds an ability called "Coral Trails"
-Cora Trails
>Every stun that slardar does grants him a buff that creates unpathable corals behind him. Only allied units can walk through corals. If an enemy tries to pass through the corals using an ability, the coral will cast Slithereen Crush and disappears. Each buff also grants Slardar attack speed.

Duration : 4
Buff duration per stun : 2.2
Attack speed per stun : 15%

>Dark Seer
-Wall of Replica now deal more damages and stuns while increasing illusion damage.

Damage : 300/500/700
Stun duration : 3
Illusion damage : 100%/120%/140%

I'm actually excited to see how well PPD does.
Its kind of awesome getting to see an experiment unfold before you: if you take a ti winning captain and almost time warp him into a patch that has overhauled DotA (map changes, shrines, talents...) , can he adjust? How quickly and to what extent?
Will he be able to put this team on the map like he did EG?
He's celebrated as a great drafter of his time but this was a hard year to sit out in dota. So much changed. Before 7.00, a lot of change was for feature parity with dota 1. Granted, there were significant changes along the way, but 7.00 set a new course in a lot of ways. So many more interactions with talent trees, so much more role fluidity with heroes and drafting. PPDs thinking handled previous versions of dota well--is this simply another adjustment or does top tier drafting require a different type of captain?
That's why I love ppds return. It'll be fun to watch it unfold whether he soars or crashes and burns. The hur dur dur ccnc is trash, zai left for this, lulz misses the point somewhat. I want to see how things play out with the team going forward.

well said buddy. im curious to see how well pajkatt fares in a team with a strict captain and how ccnc handles the pressure. this is a good sparring ground for future matches against the dreaded EU region

MK
>unlocks all the locked items for Wukong's Command again

Pugna is actually really good at the moment
Hopefully the frog buffs her even more

that tb agh is legit counter to necrocuck

Name that Dotamon

its actually crazy how smart ppd is

like, its easy to disregard him as a not so great player cuz when we see him streaming he struggles and gets salty in those mid 6k games when other pros are blowing through 9k like its a joke

but the dude is really just in other people's minds

its hard to describe but the guy is really a captain, sometime that not every team truly has

PPD is stuck in old meta like Alliance was before they disbanded (sticking to shit like gyro carry lmao)
i mean ppd drafted cuck cuck and cuck a fucking dragon knight in 2017, that being said i think he can adapt but it will take some time but from what i've seen old TI winners seem to have too big ego to accept changes and try something new

tide

>i mean ppd drafted cuck cuck and cuck a fucking dragon knight in 2017
It worked for Super at TI, but CCNC is not the same type of player.

safelane doom

everyone in that picture is a massive shitter and they all already were back in the days of lgd.int, kiddo

Why did they give cancelito trash like Puck?

he can only play ebin greedy carry like nevermore, he can't pull off clutch plays

Not matter how you look at it, his new team is a YUGE downgrade from his TI winning team and now he has to rethink his and his entire team's playstyle to find the best way to win
and that's easier when you had the best mid, best offlaner, a hugely stable carry and a pretty good roamer

What the fuck does that have to do with anything

why can women suck a cute guy's dick for living and i cant even lick a qt girls pussy and get paid.
they even camwhore and pollute our dota 2 streams!

WHY IS IT SO UNFAIR

>there are people in this thread