Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=XUp6A60Te7E

Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute
-It was only supposed to be a joke
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Reminder that your favorite character is now a clone, but Guan Ping still have his Great Sword

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhPdJ_p9xFM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrp77jlMlC4
dualshockers.com/improved-version-of-taiwan-made-ps4-exclusive-knights-of-valour-shown-in-taipei-delayed-to-summer/
youtube.com/watch?v=vyFCDM5VXt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So when are we getting someone who can just punch enemies? With his fists and not those gigantic gauntlet things DW7/8 had I mean

What if we can unequip weapons and go in barehanded?

Wait for Yan Liang to get added.

He'd just job out to Guan Yu, brother

alright who the fuck are these

yes I circled the entire bottom row

Sure, but he'd be the MVP of pretty much all of Yuan Shao's battles up until he jobs at Guandu.

Purple hair is probably Sun Quan.

b-but muh Qu Yi

youtube.com/watch?v=WhPdJ_p9xFM

I've always wondered what game this is, because it's not part of the knights of valor series but it has pretty cool sprites.

It looks like a mod of Dungeon Fighter Online.

It's not, but they say it's a rip off of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrp77jlMlC4

Chinese ripoff of Dungeon Fighter Online. It even has some assets straight up ripped from DFO.

Seems like it's long since went offline though. Shame about MMOs.

Of the ones circled, in order from left to right
>Zhao Yun, Ma Chao, Xu Huang, Xiahou Yuan
>Xu Chu, Dian Wei, Lu Bu, Zhang Liao, Gan Ning, Taishi Ci, Huang Gai, Sun Ce

What think you of my scheme, Anonymous?

man, people blaming china for censorship and less lewd is laughable when they're the makers of Knights of Valor and their girls are way more lewd then anything in DW. Just check out Lewdo Ci
>188872070

Or Diao Chan here

>can't tell the difference between mainland China and Taiwan
dumb gwailo

dualshockers.com/improved-version-of-taiwan-made-ps4-exclusive-knights-of-valour-shown-in-taipei-delayed-to-summer/

Believe it or not Taiwan ain't afraid of titties like China

Do you need to pay or grind for a hundred lifetimes to unlock characters in Knights of Valour? might aswell buy the pricey DLC then

How many people have Knights Of Valour? It'd be fun to COOP it.

I was going to download it but the promo video makes it look like shit. Is it shit?

No, it's pretty great. It's also F2P so you might as well just see for yourself.

Can I unlock Sun Jian without paying?

is it P2W too? what's up with all the DLC?

I may be remembering wrong, but I think he's the second character you unlock after playing as Zhao Yun or Guan Yu?

Play as

Chibi - Zhou Yu
Guandu - Guan Yu/Cao Cao
Changban - Zhao Yun/Zhang Fei
Xiapi - Xiahou Dun
Chengdu - Liu Bei
Mt. Dingjun - Huang Zhong
Tong Gate - Xu Zhu
Yiling - Liu Bei/Lu Xun

No, the DLC is either just lives or stuff you can get ingame.

what is this?

It's a bit better than an oldschool side scrolling beat em up cause you can do some flashier combos and spells. You can get most things without money. However you'll need to make an EU account to download it off PSN if you're not from the EU, which is a pretty simple affair actually. It's a free game though, so once you have an account, you just download the game.

>It's a bit better than an oldschool side scrolling beat em up cause you can do some flashier combos and spells.

It's funny you say that because the original looks better to me. To each their own I suppose.

So who was in the wrong here?

Well graphically it's nothing impressive and sprites would improve it

Based Ieyasu did nothing wrong

Lord Yuan user! My father found the imperial seal and gave it to me upon his death. I'll give it to you if you just family share your Steam Game ROTK 13+PUK with me.

Any warriors games for PC that have multiple playable characters on maps like Hyrule Warriors Legends?

Samurai Warriors 4 on Steam let's you play as 2 different characters and switch between them.You play one of them while the 2nd one does his thing,you can even just give the second one orders so they fuck off
Warriors All Stars has you play 1 character while others just follow you around and assist you (You can control them for short ammounts of time tho)

It looks like only 4 2 and "spirit of sonada" is available, which one should I get?

>Warriors All Stars has you play 1 character while others just follow you around and assist you (You can control them for short ammounts of time tho)

Wait, you seriously can't switch? Are you fucking serious?

and no multi musou either just the new "rush" where the other characters cheer you up and sometimes throw a fireball and that's all

I'd rather not share... Could I just buy it for you? Seems less intrusive that way.

Absolute trash m8. Wow.

To be honest though, I'm kind of glad it didn't have the opportunity to outshine Orochi. This way we don't have to worry about it being replaced.

Musou Stars just got released in South America.

What's strange is that the Brazilian translation of it's title comes out as Super Warriors Orochi 4. What do you guys think about this?

I should also mention KOV has some really dope music. When it's not moody eletronic it flies into this insane fast speed metal that's less on the cheey side than Dynasty Warriors but still in the realm of cheesy. It usually fits the moment too. You'll know what I mean when you finally get to the end of the first chapter of the yellow turbans and fight Zhang Bao. Also your "devil trigger" music is just this Motorhead style track.

cheesy*

Not him, but if your serious you should buy a copy for daolunofshiji so he can shitpost with the event editor.

I'll give you a pre-owned Wii U with a copy of Hyrule Warriors without the season pass, final offer.

4-2 is the one I was talking about
I havent played Spirit of Sanada so I've no clue how that game handles multiple units

Wrong quote, meant to reply to.

They wanted to take advantage of dumb BRs, it means nothing.

Besides the story is boring without a villain as based as Orochi.
>you will never find a worthy warrior to end you
youtube.com/watch?v=vyFCDM5VXt8

Both let you play as multiple characters, get spirit of sanada it has a more focused story.

>Orochi
>based
He was a tard when he was Yinglong and he is still one when he turns into an abomination.

Ah, I see. Has he posted his steamid? I'm a bit busy at the moment, but if he has posted it to his tumblr, I'll do so.

Warriors All-Stars has to be the worst pc port I have played since Nier Autobots

>Entropy will always triumph
>Tard
He is as based as Fuma both see the true face of life, one take is as amusing spectacle humans are too dumb to be conscious of and the other wish to end himself and later everything as X/Shin if I recall it correctly.
>but muh ambition
>but muh benevolence
>but muh family
All a joke like comparing Gods and human beings

Upgrade your toaster

its the best one Koei has done so far

I find this port is better than Spirit of Sanada.

Yeah, it's the same as his blog "Daolunofshiji."

If your serious, you just made my day. I've been waiting for that dude to get his hands on the event editor. It's going to be glorious.

Is blaming WAS for every fucking thing the cool thing to do now? I swear people are getting more and more retarded with their complaints.

There are many things to complain about WAS, but the port is not one of them.

In real life? Ieyasu
In Musou? Ieyasu
In Basara? Definitely Ieyasu

Childhood is idolising Cao Cao, adulthood is realising Orochi makes more sense. Zuo Ci's gonna freak!

Maybe it's a fine port but a shitty game (it is).

Sent the friend invite so I can buy him the game. Last online 15 hours ago, so there may be some time.

Send him an ask on tumblr saying you added him, and he'll probably get on.

Is this you?

Jia Chong's DW10 design fucking sucks, you guys said this game would save the series

what

what if we had

Dynasty Warriors: CYBERPUNK EDITION

threadly reminder to protect Mitsunari's smile

This is fucking bullshit

Fuck you, Liu Bei is amazing and can do anything you goddamn anti-benevolence fag

BRAVO KT

BRAVO

OMEGA FORCE DOES IT AGAIN BOYS

reminder that the source itself is a Shuckdick performance

why didn't they take the yellow pill

KoeiWarriors are Shu hating moralfags, so by default most of /eagg/ are exactly the same as them

>waaaah zhang fei kidnapped and married his loli waifu
Yes, and that's why he's /ourguy/

Like poetry, Weicucks never learn.

Just remember, thats the hypothetical route scene.

Why? It's much deeper than you realize. Is the idea of being beholden to benevolence at the sake of anything, only to betray that idea later when you attack your family worth it? Or should you go the ruthless selfish path of Cao Cao, a greedy ambitious man who is able to defeat all the kindly noble gentlemen?

You should thank KT for adding some drama and depth to the story. Otherwise it'd just all be about muh emperor and muh dying Han Dynasty.

What do you guys think of the localization?

Should I add or change something?

needs lingqi

She's a clone though.

Replace Guan Ping with Guan Yu. I guarantee every other generic and Xiahou Ba will be using the same greatsword in 9.

That makes sense. I made the change.

Is Xu Shu fucking Xun You incest or selfcest?

god damn it that's good

I think adding Bruce Campbell in a corner might be fun.

Yes

Add in the "Featuring Dante" seal for shit and giggles

I'll forgive the clones and buy ten copies if it means I can play as cybergoth Jia Chong.

I want Zhu Ling added so Cao Cao can finally dislike one of his own officers

Jia Xu in 7.

>no bruce campbell

I mean genuinely hate him. Cao Cao still liked Jia Xu because of his talent

Give me an image to use.

There's some options. I'm in the middle of a game right now, but I'll provide in an hour.

He was in blast, so we might seem him soon.