/palg/ - Paladins General

KANGZ Edition

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/8/89/Owl_SP_SpawnChatter_tyra_1.ogg
NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB58)
(forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?55181-Open-Beta-58-Patch-Notes-September-1st-2017)

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/3/3e/Tyra_SP_Intro_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/e/e2/Princess_TR_Taunt_Directed_Viktor_2.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/e/e0/Grover_TR_Card_Select_Weapon_3.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/f/f7/Fairy_TR_Death_Directed_Grover_2.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/5/54/Grover_VGS_Other_G_Q.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/7/7a/Fairy_NV_GruntHit_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/a/ae/Fairy_NV_DeathGrunt_2.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/5/53/Grover_TR_Kill_Streak_1.ogg
steamcommunity.com/app/444090/discussions/0/2183537632749016854/#c2183537632749132495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to behold Fernando's might and power upon the battlefield!

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/3/3e/Tyra_SP_Intro_1.ogg

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/e/e2/Princess_TR_Taunt_Directed_Viktor_2.ogg

Is this, dare I say it, LORE?

I love you inara

I want to warm up your cold stone

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/e/e0/Grover_TR_Card_Select_Weapon_3.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/f/f7/Fairy_TR_Death_Directed_Grover_2.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/5/54/Grover_VGS_Other_G_Q.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/7/7a/Fairy_NV_GruntHit_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/a/ae/Fairy_NV_DeathGrunt_2.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/5/53/Grover_TR_Kill_Streak_1.ogg

and smite

>be diamond
>somehow get matched with a gold player
>they pick kinessa
>quit half-way through match
>bot was better than them still
Don't know why I even try to give people a chance to prove themselves desu.

Add more champs like this!

These as sprays when?

Maeve finaly is viable!

shh... can't say l*** in a christian general.

INGSA LOV TOIRA
INGSA LOV TOIRA FURAVAR!

TOIRA IT BAST WIIFA!!!!

>inara
>ash

The frontline girls are great

Add a grenade launcher champ, but their grenades are like the ones in Perfect Dark where they bounce off of walls but detonate on contact with the ground or with enemies.

>That middle Evie
Muh dick

It has been 3 days since I'm not able to play paladins.
I think I forgot what the game was like the incident...

Could this work?

How do i build great inara?
Never played her since she seems bad on paper

why cant you play?

Only if the bounce is predictable and skill based and not luck based.

good against Fernando, shit against everyone else.
Why bother with the speed bonus?

How the shit would it be "luck based"?

was meant for

basically this:

Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error!

Address = 0x6368df22 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSVCR110.dll]
Address = 0xe0f7c4 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\paladins\binaries\Win32\Paladins.exe]
Address = 0xe0e8b0 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\paladins\binaries\Win32\Paladins.exe]
Address = 0xe0e2f5 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\paladins\binaries\Win32\Paladins.exe]
Address = 0xdb44bd (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\paladins\binaries\Win32\Paladins.exe]
Address = 0xdb49f2 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\paladins\binaries\Win32\Paladins.exe]
Address = 0xc2f5a7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\paladins\binaries\Win32\Paladins.exe]
Address = 0x7731ad2f (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]
Address = 0x7731acfa (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]
Address = 0x7731acfa (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]

I tried quite a lot of things already and support didn't help that much

How come speed buffs don't stack?

She is without a doubt the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes upon. I want to hug her and protect her from the dangers and filth of this world, because she is precious and invaluable.
Our mutual love will forever keep us together, only strengthening over time. This is the way it shall be, as I won't ever stop loving her with all might.

try reinstalling
try system restore if that doesn't work

>which one's which

Did you even remove that hirez bloat shit
If you installed through steam before it leaves some hirez manager bloat after uninstalling and you have to manually remove it from control panel before reintalling

So does anyone know how rank decay works? Is it even in place right now?

I haven't played ranked in over a week because I'm playing other games

I already done that. being honest trying to restore the system is the only thing I have left but I'm kind of scared what I'll lose.

what do you mean with bloat?
you mean the pre-requisites?

rank decay only effects Master/Grandmasters, I though.

>I already done that. being honest trying to restore the system is the only thing I have left but I'm kind of scared what I'll lose.
nothing

I don't get this meme

it woks on anything higher than Gold V

Check out Strix's lines. Some of them suggest he fought under Victor's command and is/was training Kinessa.

That was my experience too. I gave up.

huh.
Maybe it takes a month to kick in? Or it's just not flagging properly.

I searched a bit and found this
steamcommunity.com/app/444090/discussions/0/2183537632749016854/#c2183537632749132495
Takes longer to decay below master but it happens

>go jenos
>pick celestial because le 10% burst
>people stay getting shot by caut so my healing does fuck all

>don't go celestial and go for damage buff card instead
>get flamed for not using celestial by people who keep standing in caut fire
>they use my lack of celestial as a scapegoat

They add a heal indicator. They add a cauterize indicator. But people still can't fucking see that they need to stop getting shot by caut somehow?

Don't forget they practically cover the screen in a red tint when you're getting shot now.

i wish i did
this was before that

learn2force winstreak shitter

Sacred Ground 4
Caretaker 3
Stone Bulwark 3
Standing Stones 1
Steadfast 1

Is what I am using + the CC legendary and I am pretty much immortal

It's in place, but I have no idea how it works. I made sure to play games to keep it from happening, and got demoted when I was only winning.

so is VIP points something I need to spend money on?

What's the best build for a Torvald that can rely on his team? What about for those times I don't trust a single one?

Not technically, but it's a grind and a half if you don't.

You are but you also aren't doing much else, treacherous ground or tremors are much better.

:^)

My wife Ash is so cute.

>>pick celestial because le 10% burst
Does celestial's 10% boost even get reduced by caut? I'd imagine that if it's 10%, it will be exactly 10% no matter what. There's no reason not to pick it.

wait what the fuck is strix doing in competitive
Is that from when they fucked up and didn't ban him properly

Looks like a emo boi.

you cannot kill a ghost

you mean, demoman?

>Say I'll take Inara
>Also say I'm bad at support
>Everyone takes all the different roles and leaves me with support
>Then flame me all game

Well what the fuck else am I supposed to do? I told you I'm bad at it, you had plenty of warning.

if you can't play Seris or Jenos you are literally retarded

i felt that on patch day :^(

Perfect Dark predates TF2 and I'm more familiar with that game. Quake's grenade launcher does not do that, it just bounces or rolls unless it hits a target and Junkrat's is the same way, I don't like it.

I don't own Seris and Jenos was picked already.

Thing was the team was fucking horrible anyway. That and I got matched with 3 diamonds and a platinum as a gold player. I mean fuck it's not my fault that the matchmaking sucks.

>mods banning the word l*** on sight
>on Veeky Forums

Remind to bully your consolefags on sight

and no its from yesterday

t. drophack

How does this even happen

This is our thread.

The rare time tumblr makes me laugh

hi-rez hates fun

Because then you'd have 190% movespeed skyes running around
Do you really want that?

hahaha, kys

Place a 60% hardcap, that was hard.

Yes.

GAYS
INTO
THE
ABYSS

I'd actually play Skye if she could do that.

its a race game now

????

?

somehow my picture was uploaded but didn't post

thats what exist
fagala

What's the issue?

CUTE FEMALE

I want them to reveal that Ash has a soft spot for Vulpins and think Pip is a cute puppy.

...headpats and ear scratches are probably super lewd and degenerate in their society.

the hi-rez patcher. that one doesnt uninstall itself.
After uninstalling everything via windows itself, make sure to remove every folder manualy. Even the stuff in your roaming/%appdata% folder.
EVERYTHING needs to be gone.

>KANGZ
Aussie team changed name?

My thread

lass?
left?
lurk?

The one that describe creatures like this.

oh a lady

Lian is very lewd

lewd?

God bless mods.

well durr. we got a bunch of new mods and most of them are newfaggots that got here via trump 2016. So guess what kind of people are now moderating these threads. Thats also the reason you dont see faggot anymore, but homosexual.

I will probably get banned for triggering the antifa mods but fuck it.

Mods are gods

loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

No! stahp!

M A D
A
N

Every line in Raeve Maeve is a meme. They actually did it, the absolute madmen.