Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJ-tx08nug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for chad Emperor

LOVE ETERNAL!

based maxresdefault
best emperor

>Black Arks will never be self sufficient
>Black Arks will never be a viable choice over a terrestrial empire
>Black Arks will never be able to tie together to make a giant flotilla
>Black Arks will never be the edgy rapey warhammer equivalent of Gargantia

It hurts

AAAAAAHHHHHH IOURNIA

all of that will be modded in probably

>wanting to live on a boat with smelly elves

So, we got 5 races additional for Warhammer 1, an earnest amount.

WHICH 5 FOR 2?

>not wanting to lick every bit of sweat off your dreadlord(female) gf after a hard battle

Sand niggers
Dead niggers
Sellsword niggers
Pirate niggers
Dead Pirate niggers

>wanting to be the personal toilet slave of your dreadlord [female(male)] gf

>literally an angry manlet
Where are your memes now?

Are you counting Chaos? Wasn't that there technically on launch, if you bought the game early or paid for the DLC. So, didn't we get 4?

Anyway:

>Tomb Kangz
>Araby
>Vamp Coast
>Dogs of War

Tomb Kangz without a doubt. Is there anything else from the 12 core races CA said would be added by the end of the trilogy that would actually fit the Vortex map? Ogre Kingdoms/ Daemons of Chaos seem extremely unlikely.

Pretty sure the rest will be quasi-official factions like Araby and then made-up stuff like Vampire coast.

>manlet
Those models are the same height Isabella a just has her hair pulled up while Vlad has it pulled down. Also note that Vlad his more spread out making him appear shorter. So the only manlet is still Mannlet

>modding naval battles

>Pretty sure the rest will be quasi-official factions like Araby
Yeah. In terms of units I think they'll actually try with Tomb Kings and make them awesome. Minor faction DLCs like Araby will probably be Bretonnia and Norsca level low effort productions though.

"Yeah, this is easily the fastest selling Total War. We're selling an expansion for standard AAA game price and the pre-orders for it are breaking records. Our DLCs are selling *extremely* well too. Oh, wait, I mean... we are so poor our animators have to do shit in their free time :(" - Creative Assembly

Ebin.

Sega used the money to make the new Yakuza games then not port them to PC because Japan still has a hateboner for PC

Stop appropriating African American language......

>appropriating

I'm merely using. Like the ones that invented it.

>it's a you lose the transport battle because half the troops of every unit jump over board along with the general episode

that is finnish though and everyone knows you can"'t be racist against whites or asians

>fingols
>african or american

Is there a good medieval setting mod for Attila yet?

Brave barbars to a man, RIP in pieces.

Don't think so. There's that one I can't remember the name of but last I heard it's custom battles only.

LOL

mods can't do shit in Warhammer.

What's the best mods Warhammer has? A shit tier overhaul and a map collection that the AI can't understand.

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Ebin is mongolian not african american okay?

>CA adding a pirate faction when there aren't any naval battles
this would really be something else

>TWW2 coming out soon
>feel like playing TWW
>Start up Empire
>Game crashes every time I enter combat with Secessionist.

All I use is GCCM and reskins. What the fuq.

they added norsca didn't they

It would really activate my almonds.

>Grand campaign map comes out
>Take Tyrion
>Unite Ulthuan
>Pacify Malekith
>Provide cash to my nerd brother to cripple Skaven and Lizardmen
>Get a lot of AP troops ready
>Set sail to reclaim the Phoenix Crown from the jew manlets

Redoing War of the beards is going to be glorious!

>can never release a kraken
CA PLS

Will the game be over by turn 120 like WH1?
Get to little set up time to get shit going before SHTF

>vampire coast added
>kraken is represented by a naval bombardment spell (copy paste of dark elf bombrdment) where he throws a glob of ink on a few units reducing their vision and speed

>Good mods for Attila

;_;

Tech tree sizes point towards longer games.

No point to it being "like Gargantia" if dark elf women all look like trannies.

I've played games to turn 500 and more so I am not sure why you think the game ends at 120th turn.
There will be plenty of time especially since as a Helf you can actually push Empire provinces to work together and resist the chaos from the north.

Reddit hails this as an ingenious way of adding the Kraken, any comments complaining of no naval battles gets downvoted to shit and as CA only looks at reddit for feedback they assume they've done a great job.

would be pretty funny t b h desu

I want to make sweet tender love to a female dreadlord in the missionary position while holding hands and kissing.

>raid the humans for some qt slaves

The liberation of Bordeleaux is at hand. I have been crusading the vamp shits in Bretonnia with my Myrmidian force.

Uhm, no sweetie, that's not true.

I'd love to continue this conversation, but I'm all out of time to hear your rebuttle. Lots of work to do :)

~GraceCA

>Actually playing to turn 500
??
After you hit -35 relations due to great power status Chaos starts streaming out the wastes with full stacks alongside their Norscans buttbuddies.

This map is pretty neat

Looks breddy cool but can't help but wonder how it plays. How does the AI defend it?

All their gates got fucked by my witch hunter so my hidden cav sneak in on the other side while most of their forces are engaging my main assault. My cav did encounter a reserve force close in the middle of the settlement that caused some trouble. My hidden cav "cheese" didn't completely fuck over the AI it seems.

I've played to turn ~430 on my GRAND EMPIRE campaign.
Once you actually kill Archaon, Sigvald, Kholek, and Sorthoreal and get the "chaos has been truely defeated!" message, they stop spawning. I purposelly just waited until Archaon reared his ugly head to even bother expanding south. I took Norsca while waiting, actually.

I'd actually probably have played past turn 500 with the combined map. I'd want to go vassalize Ulthuan and colonize the rest of the world.

The work of my witch hunter has made their walls really brittle and they soon get destroyed by my mortars and organ guns. The rest of my forces can now support the siege tower forces.

>women actually calling anyone sweetie in the 21st century
nice try virgin

Was it autism?

Boredom, really, and to see if I could.
If I was being really autistic, I would have given the dwarves the eastern mountain ranges and the vaults, THEN vassalized them. Would have required a lot of income, though. I would have had to build up for another fucking hundred or so turns to give them the money to accept vassalization at that point, I'm sure.

I rush for the capture point with my flanking cav, but the enemy has a skeleton spear unit guarding the way up to the castle.

The Red Duke ran up the capture point as soon I started to capture it. The event that boosts charging power makes my knights do some serious damage to him on the charge.

Exclusive footage do not steal
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJ-tx08nug

Shit, now that I'm thinking about it though, I probably could have raided my own provinces and let the dwarves take them one by one after the rebels raze it.

Oh well, I'll do that for the grand campaign map.

This is more commentary on the state of the site in general

I manage to capture the castle. Here is the carpet from the main assault.

mamma mia

Overall that siege map worked really well, probably because it works pretty much like a rome 2/Attila siege map. I had no problems with pathfinding and I found no bugs.

Now, onwards to Mousillon. My captain has caused a lot of rebellions in their lands.

>bretonnia
>mortar

GCCM does seem to be improving, albeit slowly. Bordelaux and that Marienburg map are breddy gud.

>bretonnia

He's playing tilea, user.

I join Karl Franz in a crusade against Durthu. This battle with destroy them forever.

I am not playing as Bretonnia

Yeah I don't know why the fuck I thought that.
I just associated "liberating Bordeleaux" with "playing Bretonnia"

guess I am the retard now

>Karl actually attacking the knife-ears
B A S E D
He always goes to war with them in my campaigns, but never actually goes to fuck with them.

>This map

I fucking hate wood elves

>Emp vs welves

I wish there was an option or something to forbid shit like this.

t. Radious

t. mel gibson

I take the brunt of their attack.

They started it. I am in the grand alliance with Louen and Karl Franz so now we are all at war with the wood elves.

H U M A N S

At least the imperials have to deal with the three treemen and not me.

>it's a 4 factions declare war at the same time episode
And my campaign was going so well.

I accidentally my guardsmen

MORTARED

>trying to get culture victory in R2
>have 1 settlement in 41 provinces and all those provinces have my culture as max
>objective still only shows 34

What the fuck?

And that was the end of Durthu and his faction

G O B L I N S

Good riddance. Fuck those knife-eared tree huggers.

should see if the dawi want to get in on some elf fuckin' for the rest of them.

Soon

Vampire sieges
>it's no longer a city being assaulted (who the fuck lives in those houses anyway?)
>it's now a keep with several necromancer towers surrounding it which shoot like normal towers - still as powerful as normal VC towers
>garrisons come with a huge amount of zombies to deploy in front of the towers, acting as the walls for the settlement
>keep still has some defensive positions to fall back to

Dwarf sieges
>now always start outside the mountain at the initial outside gate
>the passage then leads to the actual dwarf hold that needs to be assaulted
>artillery can be deployed onto walls and can damage siege towers

Orc sieges
>orc camp with wide open gate to encourage a big sloggy melee
>still has some walls for archers

Norscan actually sieges and there a lot like orcs.

All minor settlements upgraded to have walls now get a way smaller siege map with less towers.

How much have sieges improved?

Forget TWWH3, how hyped are you for CA's upcoming 'No Peace, Only Grimdarkness In The 41st Century' trilogy in 2020 - 23?

How would that even work?
Would it be Dawn of War style where you're fighting on a couple planets in a system?

Rock the boat!

would give sieges a try again / 10
Why are they so boring?

We'll get most of this with mods, in like 5 years at the earliest.

are Marienburgers part of the Reik or are cheese eating, peasant whipping surrender faggots?

try playing without mods and check if it crashed. you can aslo do that integrity check on steam

They're not part of the Reik but they were an Empire province for a long time. After they separated and gained independence, it's been long enough that they've become their own thing, own culture.

Now onto the task of taking controll of the black gulf. I have to go up against the rather large Barak Varr dwarfs.

Also look at these fucking Skull-takerz horde stacks migrating into my turf.

Only if there are squats.

>(who the fuck lives in those houses anyway?)
The humans who serve the vampire counts.
You thought they were literally just a nation of vampires? They have living, human peasants, too. Grim people, but they're living, and decently for the most part. In fact, the peasants are decently happy under Vlad, given that his taxes are relatively low, and they just have to give a bit of blood every month or so.

Of course, there are some vampire counts that eat the firstborn child and kill anyone who looks at them funny, but Vlad and uh.. the Border Prince Strigoi prince, I forget his name, they're relatively well liked by the smallfolk of their regions.

>Strength rank 1

Jesus christ. They are doing a better job a razing stuff than Chaos