/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FinalAntiFaXIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is BRD still viable?

Join the Coeurl LS

What changes do you want for your job in 4.1?

how would i go about finding a new static since my current one just died?

I want to fuck Y'shtola, but only ARR Y'shtola.

the same way you found the first one?

new album pls

I dunno, I don't use it but I can see why people would. Some people are put off by not having any.

At least use new pictures

Of course. Their utility is irreplaceable in a full party.

the first was a group of real life friends that dont want to play anymore

Do you have any friends in-game?
Ask them!

>Dissipation has the fairy come back at the end automatically
>Miasma II is cast on a target
>Bane is bumped back up to 50%
>Sacred Soil and Shadow Flare dont remove one another
>Deployment is now just an automatic AoE crit Adlo without the RNG
>Emergency Tactics also makes the next Adlo or Succor instant
>Fey Union has no casting delay and lasts longer

what is meme cat doing in this picture?

4 months buddy

four

twitter.com/FinalAntiFaXIV
cringe

Memec@ likes to watch

>ywn run away with Khloe, and live happily together

4 months of wat

Why is it facing away then?

>commie
>buys cash shop items
really activates those almonds

What am i supposed to meld on a NIN? I suppose it's crit, but i'm not sure... On a side note: How important is melding things?

I'd like an EB.....

dont get the wrong idea, I just want the mount. Though....if u wanted to be my friend, that would be ok as well....

Oh and the teddy bear is included. EB's are on sale, so I think its a pretty good deal...

Very important. Almost as important as Christmas decorations. I love this Au Ra and its super happy expressions.

You know, it's a shame about Krile...

...How you never actually freed her from the laboratory, and rescued an Imperial clone spy instead. The real Krile is still under Imperial custody, probably trapped in some aetherochemical vat stashed who-knows-where...

Aren't you Mikki's wife?

Is there a way to quickly grind out the yokai watch stuff or should I just uninstall this game until the next patch comes out? also is there a release date or anything for 4.1?

server?

if it was quick it wouldn't be a grind. best get it done now before fates die out.

its not official

They're saying 4.1 in early October (but most ppl are betting mid-October)

4.1 early october

Sorry to hear that. You're on mateus right? I'm not on your server or i'd eb you.

Bard is always viable
I hope they make Flamethrower feel less clunky or just make OH 2-3 seconds longer

yep

Marry me

>carve and spit
>not carve and split
wish it was 3 attacks like the ninja weaboo attack

>Flamethrower does 100 potency and 80 to enemies near the target per pulse and you can move/turn with it
>Hot Shot boosted to 10%
>Turrets deactivate rather than explode when they use Overdrive and then turn back on after
>Other skills dont use up ammo besides the combo line one
>Gauss Barrel turns back on after overheating phase is over automatically

Why did we need a separate button for Impact? Why doesn't Jolt just become Impact when Impactful is active?

Sorry to disappoint you. I can't leave Balmung just yet.

~meows

use a macro

because if you start casting impact and lose the proc halfway through you wasted a GCD, in which case you should jolt instead
you could of course solve it by making impact procs permanent and shoving both on the same button but RDM is braindead enough as it is

Memc@ is watching you, obviously.

>Not wanting the BIG damage numbers instead of 3 smol ones

>because if you start casting impact and lose the proc halfway through you wasted a GCD, in which case you should jolt instead
>Except this shouldn't happen whatsoever because you should use Impact over Verfire/Verstone if it's at 8 seconds or less on the duration, and just use the Ready proc later

>Bane is bumped back up to 50%
>Deployment is now just an automatic AoE crit Adlo without the RNG
Wow you just want to completely fucking break your job for no reason. Make less stupid suggestions next time.

Atherflow greyed out when you have 3 atherstacks that have been activated but able to activate it in DWT
Make ruin 3 have its original potency and reduce it's MP usage
Make ruin 4 250 pot but lock it into DWT use only, make it an instant cast
Replace ruin mastery with aetherflow mastery
Make enkindle a 1 minute Cooldown
Let bahamut stacks stay after a death
Make bahamut stand still or make him attack every 1.5 secs anyway

Why? What did I do?

??? lol what
you should only impact if you don't get a fire/stone proc

How do I up my screenshot game?

The only one of these that sounds kind of okay is instant cast adlo/succo after emergency

hi i was the one asking for brd/mch help last night. i fell asleep. im currently leveling both and i was just wondering, am i suppose to save all my cds for WF + FT combo or just whatever is up when WF comes off cds?

>Coeurl
Is Coeurl the next shilled server into fruition, just as Mateus came to be?

Dissipation could certainly use looking at, but yeah the Miasma II change they want is stupid and pointless.

No, fucking moron. If you would lose Impact, you use it instead of your Ready proc and then use the Ready proc later. Your genius idea literally forces you into a Jolt II cast that didn't need to be there. You've got a DPS loss just because you managed to play a braindead job worse than you should have

That's called child abduction and it's illegal.

I wish

install reshade

Is SMN good for anything atm?

All your CDs are in 30s/60s intervals, use reload on CD pretty much and the rest naturally lines up for WF (except for gauss round sometimes)

A skill shouldnt be RNG like that. Most groups wipe when a deployment doesnt crit in speedruns. How is returning their AoE back to almost normal in HW somehow too much?

Oh, that sounds very important, i'll get to it then! thanks user, always try to be a happy lizard

She's an orphan though

besides the slightly better AA than the shitty blurry one that's available in the game, does reshade do anything else valuable?

Pictures with friendly cats is nice.

I'm level 47 and just caught up with the MSQ and I don't know how to progress anymore. Am I just supposed to grind dungeons? There seems to be a falloff here on the leveling curve.

why are C@s so lewd though?

>Unfuck bane with a trait that SMN only gets
>give them sustain back replacing physick
>reduce summons MP cost
>boost aterflows MP recovery
>boost tribind damage and radius
>remove the benefit of using addle and tri disaster as an extra hit for bahamut

How do I machinist?

Do your duty roulettes, they give a bonus to experience that goes up with your level

>Give beepy 1mill
>He doesn't say thank you or become my clingy friend

I'll politely ask for you to delete this and dispel the myth from your mind.

>"they should balance a job around the idea of speed run consistency where they are the only healer"
you're stupid.

Deployment Tactics isn't "RNG like that". It does exactly what it says it does, by spreading a Galvanize to everyone nearby. Just because you can get a crit adlo and spread it doesn't mean you're entitled to that crit adlop deploy every single time you use it. That's complete fucking nonsense my dude.

who is holding the selfie stick in this picture?

heya

PUT ON PANTS FILTHY FOLLOWER OF SLANEESH

not necessarily lewd. i just like huggies!

She has a family member as acting guardian it's illegal to grab a child under the arms, pick it up, and run off with it with intent to not return it.

subuttle panty shot

Most content revolves around getting that crit or wiping even when duo healing. That or bringing an AST since they have innately better shields on average. An AoE adlo without a crit aint shit and you might as well have just used a succor since it wont save you.

The currently popular presets try to get rid of the washed out look of FFXIV, though some people claim it looks oversaturated that way. It's a matter of preference. It also adds better DoF.

Obviously, you can make your own preset to your own preference.

I haven't played since earlyish 2.0. Are the binding coils still around, and are they worth doing if the level cap's jumped so much?

*sniffs the air*
Smells like the fish market is selling expired products again. Oh wait never mind it's just a Raen not wearing pants again.

oh alright. i guess i'll just have to get better at lining stuff up properly. just for future reference when i get 70, do you use the 2 ammo opener or 3?

w-why would I wear pants with a swimsuit user

You are legitimately delusional.

YOU AREN'T SWIMMING

for the story, yeah, at least once. if you don't care about that then nah. can buy replica transmog for ur toon.

It's fine, me and Zhloe have a great relationship, and she already has trouble remembering Khloe exists.

>Most content revolves around getting that crit or wiping even when duo healing
And absolutely nothing this tier, and by extension absolutely nothing in the game if it's obsolete because gear already prevents that wipe. Only ay you're getting that back is minimum ilvl A12S

>In addition, Shake It Off also heals you for 50% of the damage you took the last 5 seconds over 3 seconds
>Onslaught costs no rage
>Unchained and Inner Release are separate skills
>Infuriate usable outside of combat again

No-one, I don't even know how it was taken.
It just floated there, menacingly.

send help

>Are the binding coils still around
Yes, but
>are they worth doing if the level cap's jumped so much?
Not really.

Its going to happen. All you can do is brace for the coming storm. SCH is back.

>It also adds better DoF.
Would one turn off pic related, or leave on?

Frontlines

stop doxing her fascists