PlanetSide 2 general /ps2g/

live damn you, live edition
6th thread since the zombiefication

>What is this game?
pastebin.com/baxwRMDg (embed) (embed) (embed)
>How do I shot?
pastebin.com/CWn3VQJD (embed) (embed) (embed)
>How do I shot mans? (advanced)
pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut (embed) (embed) (embed)
>stats and vehicle memes
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6 (embed) (embed) (embed)
>chart some dead user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png (embed) (embed) (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NNy289k6Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY
youtube.com/watch?v=i8Jjy3Zy7kk
youtube.com/watch?v=VB32073N4vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello

Hello user

>still playing ps2

we don't tough, we just come here to meme

>Only two out of six threads lived to completion with multiple doctor visits

this one's not over yet fucko

>I'm sorry ma'am, even the best surgeons couldn't save him

then shitpost more, you poofta

Wonder what "our guy" Higby is up to.

ruining another game

>New Halloween directive this year
Game saved

this game is bad

why do all the ground vehicles in this game feel so neutered. the cannons on every single tank and the turrets on every single sunderer/tank suck fucking shit at killing infantry. feels like the devs were scared of making any vehicle except the harraser useful.

Good morning!

because vehicles are gay, if you think they're weak now you should check the PTS, they're about to get even worse. it's going to be a great time to be alive

>vehicles
>suck fucking shit at killing infantry
Yep, they do.

nice reading comprehension

>why do all the ground vehicles in this game feel so neutered

Drive better

You are bad

Vehicle versus non-light/heavy assault classes is already frustrating, imagine how stupid it could get. Hell, even AP cannons 1shot an infantryman, learn to aim better and don't bring your shoebox MBT in an infantry only base layout. Alternatively try harassers, vulcan or mjonlir, they are decent against infantry but get real against tanks n shit. Also, learn to drive and drop the tunnelvision.

Guys?

sup guy

Hello friend!

Girls, is there a way to get a harasser into the new ikanam? Tried briefly - it looked possible, but difficult

t. hasn't played since it was implemented

I never had any fight lasting longer than 4 min in the new Ikanam,and haven't seen any harrasers inside.

To be honest the old Biolab design is the best base design in the history of competitive shooters, except maybe for original Crown, so why change it.

>save him

Her. /ps2g/ is a girl.

?????

>haven't played in a while, way before implant changes
>get like two packs with certs
>minor cloak
lul
also it still has the same bug it had even they were on PTS, not surprised

also
i have BH 4 and catlike 4, should i upgrade one (and only one, not enough green bullshit points) to 5?

why don't hackers ever get banned ?

))

for real though guy, some faggot named guard chance shot me and my team up through a wall and I still see him on here all the time.

>cheaters
>on ps2g
t. 0.5 ivi kdr

Once you max catlike, you transform into a kangaroo.

Honestly, I reckon that's better than the battle-hardened max rank one, but both are good.

Also,
>mandatory usage of battle hardened levels of screenshake
>existing
Fuck you banana

k then

time for WE WUZ KANGAROOS then

Ptchoo :-----D

lol

lol

>shotting mans
>doing pretty good
>game freezes for a minute
>meme tracker informs me that I've been clicked on by a 0.2 kdr boltshit
ree

>set ingame res to 320x200
>minimap (almost) takes over the whole screen
ayee lemons

expand it, then it can take up the whole screen

But why

Honestly BH + Catlike is all you ever need, until you get Carapace, but it's only really good on medic

i've already found a few trick jumps that are either impossible or way harder without kangaroolike

I wish there was cat ears and tail cosmetic to go along with the implant

Where is everyone

I'm getting back into the game and having fun on Emerald. I used to play on Cobalt (I think it was that one) with some of you guys. Is that server still the /ps2g/ server or is it somewhere else?

I want to earn bonus cheques with you guys again.

>does aloha snackbar flash still work?
first try, kek
120 FPS. Just want to see how far I can get with this.

I guess most of ps2g plays on Emerald

Briggs is the official /ps2g/ server. We only play with the best and most skilled players, in order to sharpen our skills so that we remain at the pinnacle of Planetside play.

>medkits got nerfed so they'd work (yea right) with high pops
>still don't work
hmmmmmm

Chug better

I just want to defend Towers, is it too much to ask for?

lol

*cloaks*

whip's out commie

>log in
>have fun at no expense
>people call it dead
>mfw

if the map would be much much larger with tons of hiding places, it would make sense to power up vechiles to destroy everything, all you would need it to find your target

however, because this is not the case, we cannot have powerhouses trashing everything if you just aim better than average plebian

i would like to have pots or be able to dig a hole to cover myself in, then maybe there can be vehicle powerup

*reports for haxking*

>

How do I do that harvest stuff. I tried to put stuff away into a hive and I couldnt find where to do so. Why cant it just me clearly marked.

first you get ant. then you find node. you shoot at the node to gain points. at 1k points you can already press B and go behind of the ant to get silo from constuction panel. you put the silo down on the ground. the silo is found in your inventory that has your guns and restoration kits once you have purhased the silo. once placed down it takes some time to activate, but you can already start filling it with points.

from the constuction panel you can also find a hive. hive activates at safe places after some time. hive takes its power from the silo that has points.

so you need silo and hive to generate victory points, and the points added to the silo are taken from the nodes you find around the map.

You unload into a Silo not Hive

*dies*

v6

*logs out*

Thanks, I got bored of running in and dying.

So what can I do with this fill silo. Its just sitting there and there is over 100k more in the area and I cant collect it and I dont want to waste it.

thank u werl

*dies*

my game crashed three times today
anyone else have this shit happening?

If had it freeze while in a fire fight several times today, but since I would have died like I always do anyway I didnt care.

Had a freeze too but no crash.
I sometimes have sound related crash. I can hear BRAAAP from speakers and few seconds later game exits to desktop

>Hell, even AP cannons 1shot an infantryman

Really? Then what's the point of the HE cannon, if you have to oneshot them directly to get a kill. At least with the lighting.

Good night!

no die!

i go 2 bed
don fukin die pls

All I want is to help a hive grow on a new continent. But Squads disband and the guild thingy doesnt have a hive building group. Why is this so hard?

whre is thev anus

i shotted many mans today
drove over like five friendlies (entirely their fault) when i was vahiclebabbing
got some fanmail
and almost auraxed my starter medicuck rifle (this is four years after i startedplaying)
/blog

gn planetbabs

gnmn

familia
i just won the game
im done
im
fucking
done
youtube.com/watch?v=1NNy289k6Oc

I had some guy swerve to try to hit me. Luckily I was a light so I could jump and only lose 75% health instead of die.

how do feel about the fact that i have hallelujah as ringtone for over 4 years now? and i tell you why. its the only ringtone that doesnt get on my nerves over time and its always a pleasure no matter who calls me

That's pretty much the same reason, for me. And also because of Toejam & Earl for the Sega Genesis. Gives me the goosebumps everytime I listen to it. I'm a nostalgiafag desu.

>won the game
>because some literally who sent you fanmail
?????/

superior ringtone coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY

>he thinks thats a ringtone
get blown the FUCK out lord of ringtones coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=i8Jjy3Zy7kk

dying fetus is fucking shit, friendo

your loss, nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=VB32073N4vY