>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
take a look on your favorite keysite

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
You better believe it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fu2bgwcv43o
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370893/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-1-8
esoui.com/downloads/info947-SWAPSContinued.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone explain stamina sorcerers to me? What benefits do they have over magicka sorcerers?

>tfw want to be a holy Templar tank

Feels bad

Why don't you then? I doubt that temps are impossible to be played as tanks, maybe not quite as good as dks or wardens but they still seem more than possible.

>tfw 20k crowns

When are they gonna release new shit already? I'm saving them for the new banker, the crown exclusive styles, and the next wave of crown crates but until then they're burning a hole in my pocket

>New banker
Explain.

They move fast and other than magsorcs get 25% AoE dmg reduction from blade cloak. The 8% HA dmg bonus is also quite nice. Before morrowind sustain changes fucked everything up there used to be some SSorc builds with like 10k HPS self heals but you can't sustain those anymore

Female Redguards are CUTE!

>Had Belkarth and Elden Root trade guilds
>BOTH of them lost their spots this week

RIP my funds for a week

I feel like redguard women and highelf men are the least used sex/race combos

so whens the mephala chapter coming out

ive accumulated a LOT of tel var farming molag bal for the shit that still hasnt dropped for me yet. what do i actually do with it

How about a Boethiah chapter

Get the polymorphs, or just buy hakeijo runes and sell them

bought one of those and the grabbag thing. got an item worth 40k, got dang

Motherfucking Thor. Here are the high points

>Critical Surge, grants you major brutality (+20% physical damage), and you heal yourself on every crit (1 second cooldown between heals)
>Bound Armaments, gives you minor resolve and increases max stamina by 5%, also makes your heavy attacks do more damage
>Hurricane, give you major resolve, major ward, and minor expedition, does physical damage in an aoe around you which gets stronger the longer the skill lasts
>Energized passive, 5% increase to physical damage
>Implosion passive, when an enemy gets to 15% health its a chance for an automatic execute
>Power stone passive, reduces the cost of your ultimates by 15%
>Unholy knowledge passive, reduces magicka and stamina costs of skills by 5%

This meshes really well with twohander skills, especially the increase to heavy attack damage. Critical surge can proc the heal on any damage, so if you are twohand and bow it can proc off of endless hail, poison injection, reverse slice, wrecking blow, heavy attacks that do splash damage, etc. Since you use heavy attacks in your rotation like wrecking blow into a heavy you can slot for more max stam since you'll be heavy attacking a lot, so you won't need as much stamina recovery. In all medium armor you'll gain tons of crit, and hurricane and bound armaments will help to beef up your defense and magick defense. It's easier than something like a sual wield stam dk, since you don't really have a strict rotation, its more about whats up and when your buffs run out, so it is very adaptable. Its probably my favorite stamina spec to play. And go redguard, their passives increase max stam, stam recover, and adrenaline rush gives back stam every few seconds.

It was something that was datamined a while back. No idea what the difference are. Could be anything from just a different model to being able to access guild bank/store.

I remember a post by someone at zos that the "premium bankers/merchants" were just cosmetic, as there was a post about it all that time ago when they were first datamined and folks were worried that these assistantsassistants would be superior to the current ones, so they wanted to clear things up. That being said anything is possible but i'd honestly rather they keep them cosmetic to avoid the giant ass can of worms that would be opened if it ened up not being the case.

hows the game doing since morrowind? heard it was kinda polarizing at launch

At launch it was a shitty cash grab "game" that tried to ride off the elder scrolls name for quick coin. It has changed a fuck ton since then for the better.

nah nah i know about ESO but i meant how is the game since the morrowind expansion to now
last time i played was homestead and that had mostly positive reception

Are medium armor stam sorcs viable in pvp? Or is heavy that much better?

Ah, morrowind had people up in arms because the old meta changed with the changes to sustain. After a couple weeks and some gear changes people started to pull higher DPS numbers than they were before, so like anything in a game people overreacted.

A new DLC launched a couple weeks ago that changed armor and weapon traits and rebalanced the set bonuses on a lot of gear. Again people bitched that they would have to change gear, but its an MMO, we've been doing this for years people, its nothing new. With the new changes to traits sharpened isn't the end all be all for weapon traits. Most of the traits are now within about 5% - 9% DPS of each other, which is good. Also, with the clockwork city DLC that is coming out in I think December, they are introducing a way to change the trait on gear that you have. They've given some basic info on the process which will require:

>Need to have researched the trait that you want to change to, so if you want to change a flame staff to infused then you have to have researched infused flame staff
>An item of the same type (in this example infused flame staff) that will be sacrificed to put the trait onto the weapon you want changed
>Crystals, which you can earn from vet dungeons (possibly other ways, guarantee crown store jew tricks)
>And you need to take everything to the trait alter which will be in the clockwork city DLC somewhere, possibly in the trial (and they said there will be one you can place in your home purchasable with master writ vouchers)

i hear a lot of stories about people averaging 100k gold a day, but not actually as to how. i think i make about 20k a day unless im lazy as fuck. i just want a big house ;__;

If you are past CP160 and can get certain gear sets with specific traits to drop you can sell those for big bucks, at least until trait changing comes in the next dlc. You can also farm and sell motifs, pvp and use the AP to buy items and sell (PVP armor sets, motifs, etc.), you can farm for items that people need like the highest tier of wood/metal/cloth or alchemy ingredients, etc. Lots of options, just takes time to get there.

I reckon female nord would beat both of them as least used

the only houses worth anything are the ones you can only buy for a day with a year's worth of crowns ree

I'm telling you man, big houses aren't that great. You either spend a fortune decorating them or you give up. Small and medium houses are maximum comfy. Humblemud, Twin Arches, Garden House, and the khajit one in Rawr if you like khajit houses are top tier.

i need a big house so i can mount every dungeon trophy on the wall

I second this. Also I say you can make plaques so why are monster trophies not place able

don't bully larger classic homes!

they are shit

my amaya is sick and your probably a serf

hello

very alive game

You could always stop being a bitch and start being a tank

It's viable if you're really careful because you'll be a glasscanon.

>Explain stamina sorcerer to me
youtube.com/watch?v=fu2bgwcv43o

No, I just own multiple properties around the country in all three factions. Really, once you hit the 5 million gold mark there is nothing left to spend money on. Large homes are shit, I prefer to decorate smaller homes so I can do a different theme in each.

important though are you curating nice gardens??

On some properties. My main home is Twin Arches, the theme for that one is provisioning. Half the house is a kitchen, food prep area, or dining area with a nice area outside filled with racks for drying meat and fish in the sun. Ultra comfy.

ok dad im probably buying autumsgate now

That one is my hunter themed house. Furs on the walls, sturdy nord furniture and chests, monster trophies (ones that are animal like, like troll king head from blessed crucible and croc from wayrest sewers 1).

Also, buying homes for free transports isn't bad either. I hardly decorated my rawr'kla home because I don't like khajit architecture, but the free port to Rawr'kla and their guild traders made it a good investment for me.

That's the trap. Then you find out they have no CC.

>motifing around st delyn
>run across angry guard, spam streak to get out of the waistworks
>reach exit door to be killed 1shot through hardened ward(guard ought to have still been stunned or not yet in my line of sight-of which i am very sure)
>out my bounty of 15k

like, balance guards or remove them from the game. seriously too glitchy to still be implemented as-is

No cc isn't as big an issue as having zero stamina recovery.

oh and i forgot, this also caused instantaneous ctd

and it also voted for trump

What makes Imperials better tanks than Nords, Orcs, and Redguards?

Pretty self-explanatory if you look at the passives.

Guards confirmed for winners and making tamriel great again

i just want guards to be guards and not autistic trial bosses with mod menu ;@;

>tfw don't even make 3k in a day

>get harvestmap addon
>farm northern craglorn mats
>profit

I can make that by doing 3 dungeons and NPCing all the gear, but I wish I could get into guild trader stuff. I've got a lot of jewelry pieces I want to sell, but paying 7K dues with no guarantee of getting a guild trader and no guarantee of people buying my stuff from a trader turns me off.

I'm a beginner and made a Warden, would like to use magicka and aim him towards healing, but at the same time I'd like to tank from time to time. I assume those two builds are very different, both requiring different attribute placement.
Is it possible to somehow make it? How would you go around it?

5light2heavy s+b frontbar with just green balance and maybe ice skills
resto backbar
prossinly unkillable

Put all point in magic. In normal dungeons you really dont need points in health or stamina to tank. In fact, most dungeons at normal difficulty dont need a tank.

Fell free to switch between magic user / tank.

>wake up early to play ESO
>maintenance

WHY

>wake up before maintenance
>still have an hour and half, I could do my writs
>still have 20 minutes, 20 hour mount training timer is just up, I could get it in before maintenance
>finally drag myself out of bed 3 hours into maintenance

thanks for reading my blog

Put all points into magicka, then switch between armors.

>maintenance every week, same day, same time
because you're a tard

I don't understand how people can do VMA on console. I keep getting jewed from behind by ghosts on stage 9 because there's no FOV slider.

we're live. notes: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370893/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-1-8

wow, it's fucking nothing.
>All Dwarven mounts will no longer spit when rearing up, with the exception of the camel who is supposed to spit rather unpleasantly.
>Fixed an issue where Master Writs were not displaying the required crafting style in the German, French, and Japanese game clients.
>Befoul: Fixed an issue where this passive would increase the effects of healing bonuses.
>Fixed an issue where you were unable to unlock the Assault and Support skill lines in some scenarios.
>Lacerate: Fixed an issue where this Ultimate would not proc the effects from “On Ultimate Use” item sets, such as Witchman’s Armor.

thanks for answers. What's s+b? What weapon should I use? I understood that by second bar should be heal-oriented

s+b/s&b=sword and board=one hand and shield=1h+s=1h/s

Next major patch won't be before Cockwork City anyway.

how do i even pvp? joined a campaign to level assault, but instead im just spending my time with dying and running back

UH, ALL THE ARGONIAN PEOPLE OR N'WAHS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS cOMMUNITY BEACUSE ITS FOR DUNMER PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE ARGONIAN "PEOPLE" SLAVES AGAIN!!!

>house dres

Don't listen to this Dres piece of shit. Argonians, Khajiit, even Nords! YOU'RE ALL WELCOME HERE! I'M WITH HER!

To level assault get a healing staff, get regeneration and spam it in a LFG group.
To PvP get a build that is just strong enough to kill enemies and put the rest into defense.

so in general you shouldnt put the same ability in both bars right? i assume its better to just switch bars for a moment

unless the ability requires it for consistent function like magelight, bound armor, or pets

Unless they give passive benefits like Magelight or are pets (which will be unsummoned if you swap to a bar without the pet) then yeah, putting skills on both bars is a waste of space.

>the ending to the new enchanter hireling mails

mother FUCKERS. i can appreciate this sort of ending on an intellectual level, but they always leave me pretty fucking pissed, regardless, and they're usually still more satisfying than this. ALL the likeable characters get fucked over, the only real villains get away scot-free, AND we don't even find out much of what was really going on. how could you allow this to happen, Sanders? HOW?!

i have a lot of key fragments. 50*160. which vault should i enter and why?

Why are the armor and damage values so obnoxiously large right from the fucking get go sweet jesus.

interesting

because they basically stay that way. they don't inflate dramatically. this isn't WoW, thank christ. as for why the numbers even need to be that large at all, i dunno. they used to be a lot smaller. but hey, and again, at least Blizzard isn't in charge of them.

Guys, what's the add-on that lets you swap between skill bar loadouts?

I just reinstalled Windows and forgot to backup all my addons.

you mean something like that?

esoui.com/downloads/info947-SWAPSContinued.html

it's large because when level scaling was implemented, all areas were made max level, and players scale up to max level through the lens of their equipment.

Don't worry, your stats shrink as you level up.

enter the vault of selling those useless shards of shit to some dumb healer farming spc from the wgt vault

how much can i get for each?

about 350

here on xbox it's like 10k for 60
so maybe less on pc more on ps4

holy crap this is the easiest gold ive ever made

i hope you make successful frequent and profitable sales

ive been traveling in an AD group in kyne for a few days now, dominating everything. it feels extremely easy to obtain but i can imagine it probably isnt the same solo

I gotta say, more MMOs need to do the whole "can level anywhere" shit. Not exactly sure what the point of level restricted content is. Feeling of progression I suppose? I really like the idea that I can just up and go somewhere and do shit. Gives a good vibe.

Thats it, thanks, just couldn't find it on minon.

Also I haven't played this game since like May, have I missed much?

>mfw Orc has the best looking gear

Wew lads. Shame they are in the WORST faction.

t.Skald King

but jorunn recruited several clans of orcs into the pact. a lot made their way to vvardenfell though. they really should be the neutral race

>Got 572 of those by farming Molag Bal for one day since I wanted soul-shriven skin
>572 x 350 is 200k
Am I rich now? Or did you mean 350 gold for each stack?

so is being a thief actually a decent goldsource?

Absolutely.