/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #561

''Morning selfie'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sweethearts

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

For Kate.

Never forget.

Kate>Rachel

>no Alice pasta
You're late, again.

Kate is #1

Wowsers. Renderanon's getting attention this thread!
If their Tumblr is any hint, they still at least lurk here and were the one that pointed out where Victoria's walk in BtS was from.

Fuck off katefag

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

I'm pretty sure Renderanon is in the discord and has specific said he finds it weird that people think he left

I'll NEVER lose faith in Max or doubt that she's a good person!

Huh. That wasn't the webm I was going to post but it's still fitting.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS HOPE FOR IN SEASON 2?
>WHAT LOCATION/STATE?
>WHAT POWERS?
>WHAT CHARACTERS?
>WHAT MUSIC?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>WHAT LOCATION/STATE?
Arcadia Bay obviously, set in the 80s.
>WHAT POWERS?
Animal control.
>WHAT CHARACTERS?
Samuel.
>WHAT MUSIC?
80s shit, maybe some retrowave.

Renderanon has always been an integral and comfy part of the discord and the thread.
Kate has always been the beloved girl of /lisg/ user.

I don't go into the Discord so I wouldn't know. Maybe it's just that he doesn't make his presence known as much, even if it's not intentionally done. I have absolutely no problem with that and know other /lisg/ artists/content creators didn't want to have the thread obsess over them. So I can't tell how many of them still lurk and post or have left.

I miss old demen and his roll x for a picture posts. New demen art never.

I thought that was Mari?

In playthroughs beyond the first are you able to fast forward through dialogue or does it still only let you do that if you've rewound before listening to it again?

kiss~

Alas, I do not think they gave us the option to fast forward previously seen scenes.
(except in BtS collector mode)
I wish they would, it's a really common feature for VNs.

There was someone pretending to be Dementiaz a few days ago. It was funny, especially when they got justice with what someone rolled.
I miss Molli the most. She made so many great doodles specifically for /lisg/ and her style grew on me so much over time. Definitely a cute.

in collectible mode you can skip the dialogue. if you pick new game, you can't skip them unless you rewind.

>collectible mode
>rewind
Something doesn't add up

Does anyone else wish Before the Storm had some kind of scale for responses or at least gave you a hint what would be said?
There's been a few times where responses come out other than the tone I thought they would.

Yeah I get what you mean, but it's not as bad as certain other games I could mention.
>"do you want this"
>yes / no
>pick no
>"fuck you cunt I dont need your charity lets never talk again"
>mfw when

Yeah it's taking some getting used to the fact that I can't rewind to try different dialogue options.

I got burned badly by this several times in the original game, and had a weird complex about not rewinding when I fucked up. Most notably during the Victoria Vortex party conversation, it was something like "Not enemies" that turned out to be a brutal insult which made Victoria go ballistic on me.

To be fair, insulting/demeaning Victoria actually ends up saving her life, so that's the better choice

"Maybe?" in eliot scene is a "yes"

I mean, what saves her life is not warning her. You can be as nice as you like.

user, no!

She possibly ends up being saved regardless. Along with a bunch of other people.
Max and Chloe never got to the End of the World Party in the final timeline, so they never have the chance to try warn Victoria, look for Nathan, or run into Jefferson (Who knows they were snooping around the Dark Room and found Rachel's body)
We see an image of the police arresting Jefferson while holding a needle, he was in the process of drugging someone and it was probably Victoria since he couldn't get Max.
The Butterfly Effect, changes rippling from the one change of not going to the party, also creates the possibility for others to survive the storm when we originally saw them die.

Is anyone signing us up for the next Veeky Forums league? Seesaw?...

What do you want for Christmas /lisg/?

/lgbt/ winning the Summer Cup with Max on the team was a proxy win for /lisg/

For shitposters and regular of /lesg/ to fall in love or be friends with each other. Never gonna happen but doesn't hurt to try..

what's the goalhorn?

Strawberries and raspberries would be nice.

I'd like BtS to be complete by then.
Maybe some LiS newgame+ DLC to be announced where your decisions affect the size of the tornado and how many people die.

You

Chloe + Max lewd sfm

I just want to find a guy who doesn't care if I look good or not, I just wanna feel loved daily and hugs and cuddle more than once a week. It's so hard to find a guy that just does that. Even if your hygiene is bad I don't care.

love.

I want to give gifts to oldfags of lisg and confess my love this year.

Let's win on our own now
Piano fire
[spoiIer]A Kate game[/spoiIer]

Life is bee 2 and a dinner date on the lisg discord via video call.

could Max prevent 9/11?

A small, fluffy rabbit like this:

Kate > Max

I want everyone on this general to feel loved and appreciated no matter what choices or opinions they have. I really love you guys as a community and I don't mind the debates and shitposters it makes it lively.

After the storm sequel

I want to visit my friends because time goes too fast and I feel like next time I'll see them will only be when they have a family Christmas or New year. I miss having fun.

Kate = Max = Chloe.

What if said guy is a prolific shitposter and incredibly racist?

That would be such a hilariously nuclear Butterfly Effect got knows what she'd come out to find on the other side.
Maybe her dad would have never gotten the Seattle job if 9/11 didn't happen, and she'd remain friends with Chloe for all the 5 years

It's unfair to compare people user. If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it's stupid. They're both great people.

But fish are stupid, mammals and reptiles are all far more intelligent.

Before the Storm Episodes 4, 5 and 6

What does the Bible say about bunnies

THIS they're all awesome in their owns ways and get along.
Kate's a great friend and supportive of Max and Chloe.

I want you to be happy, and I want to see what everyone looks like on lisg.

No. Kate is superior to both of these whores.

Aaaaand the shitposter shows up again. At least we got one hour of peace

Where is that picture of Alice and Lisa where they love each other and it's all cute.

>max cant handle shit

Wow its not very progressive to assume that the relationship will be abusive just because it's a lesbian one, even if that's statistically sound.

I just looked at the /lgbt/ roster to see it. It's not specifically Max but they used her picture so close enough.
Good job, Max! We're proud of you!

In all seriousness, no she probably couldn't.
Even if she could, does she has a responsibility to? If she changes that then what else must she change. the ramifications of altering massive world events can be terrifying to think about. She's not some girl wanting to play god, she just wants to be happy.

Pretty much.

Which one? I've got this one saved, along with some of Molli's.

Just ignore the shitposter, don't give him the attention he craves.
Is any user going to sign us up for the Veeky Forums league? We should try to win this one!

The partners in crime/time one is a neat shot even just for the concept. Chloe using the camera in the tea time one is great too.

It'd be cool to do another league but we'd need a manager and possibly a new roster. Plus what if we do something and ruin our perfect record of 0% efficiency?

>shitposter is a man
I'm actually a woman, if you're referring to me.

Alice better get her pom-poms ready.

>We should try to win this one!
/lisg/ sucks at soccer

I think it's one of Molly's

oops mean to quote

Arrows to my frail heart!

Let's change that then! It would be nice if we could follow through and post "/lisg/ is #1" instead.

it's football you stupid american

This one?

To be fair to them, it's played on PES innit?

>tfw you will never play a soccer match with the girls

What a cutie.

It would be boring mate.
Girls just can't keep up with men in sports.

so No Below sing when?

/lisg/ is always #1 at being cute and comfy. So there's that.
If Anons want to take up the task of putting the team together again then go for it. Maybe luck will be on our side.

Congrats!

Cute!

She has cartoonishly large eyes.

I don't know. I rarely ask for specific stuff anymore and just enjoy the seasons of fall and winter.
Maybe I will find my direction in life. That'd be a nice gift.

I love max's smugness during that moment

>Yeah, i kissed you. So what?