/nepgen/ Neptunia General #1290

Last Thread: Cute Arfoire edition

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.03 released for VIIR, fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/646356/b2fa76836e/
twitter.com/Diego_Allegri/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi!

This is Vert, and she is my love.

Small Gear.

This is Nepgear.

Vert is best goddess.

Praise Neptune!

Arf Arf you old hag. You don't fool anyone.

Since the events of Rei rampage could have theoretically happened after the conquest ending, how long would Rei last against a angry conquest gear who is not in the mood to fuck around?

In fact a lot of the nep villains would not last long against conquest gear, is she in fact "our" girl?

Nya!

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/.

I love Nepgear!

Of course!

Mini itsy bitsy Histy a qt.

I love you~!

I want this pic redone with Yellow heart instead.

Man, why is nepgen so dead? You think with 4go coming out people would be a little more lively here.

I love Blanc!

Still love justice.

Justice is dead.

>how long would Rei last against a angry conquest gear who is not in the mood to fuck around?
Presumably, Gehaburn is an overwhelmingly OP advantage against CPU opponents. Even if Nepgear had to face her alone I doubt Rei would last very long at all.

>is she in fact "our" girl?
She was always my girl. Nobody would have died if they had just listened to her, she did what was necessary as a CPU to save the world.

I bet Compa masturbates so hard when there's no people in the Basilicom and Histoire is in sleep mode

Given Compa's reaction to the dirty mangas that Steammax threw around, I'm pretty sure Compa can't get off to anything more explicit than a cheesy dime store romance novel.

I'm going to bang linda fag !

THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

I love Gearnon!

Compa no, that's Nepgear's husbando!

SLUTS

Isn't nepgear a girl ?

Indeed, the user who posted "I love Nepgear!" is her husband though

All the notits girls and old hags should just go home, the true goddess has arrived!

Uni is such a sweet and determined wife. I love Uni!

That's right let's all cheer for iris heart !

NepuBuran

NepuNowa

I want to give Compa headpats while she blushes!

>Nepgear will never be my loving wife
>Vert will never be my mistress
>Compa will never be my personal nurse and secret fuck buddy
>Iris Heart will never be my friend
>C-sha will never be my hunt partner
Sad!

NepNep

>they drew Uzume
>but not Histy

I love Rom!

Is Rom going through a phase here?

Unfaithful mansluts get out REEEEEEEE

Yellow heart has such a big heart.

What would it be like to cuddle with Peashy?

mine is just by that n777 guy nothing new different about her
>preferably in HD
Not happening but I can prove my innocence to you with further poof

But I love them all!

I WANT GEARNON TO PENETRATE MY GAPING HORNY SLUT OF A PUSSY AND CALL ME A BAD GIRL FOR NOT BEING CONTENTED WITH A WEEKLY FUCKING THAT WE HAVE TO DO IT EVERYDAY

Presumibly quite squishy and warm. However odds are good of her attemting to smother you with her massive chest due to her trying to show off.

"Hey Mister! lookie what I can do!
>Almost have your skull crushed betwixt her P-cups- their weight and presence all enveloping. Better hope you can hold your breath.

>What would it be like to cuddle with Peashy?

The first good part of cuddling with Peashy is being able to enjoy her plump soft body and smell that erotic female scent coming from her that is just her inner beauty announcing itself.

But the true good part is being able to enjoy those two big soft pillows of fat that you just want to rub your face against and sink into, in fact anyone cuddling with Peashy would be unable to resist the temptation of pulling her leotard back a little and then sucking and kissing her nipples while she moans and convulses with pleasure, just imagine how fun it would be to draw circles with your tongue around her nipples until they become stiff and erect, driving Peashy to even greater heights of ecstasy, making her leak her sweet milk all over the bed.

In fact if I could I would drink her sweet breast milk until I became the first human being to overdose on milk.

I said Peashy, not Yellow Heart, although she'd no doubt spend some time in that form.

Not if I pump her with my infinite shares

Peashy the little kid would either be not tired and thus uncontrollable energetic and constantly on the move, basically not wanting to cuddle for long before getting bored, but when she's tired she falls asleep very quickly, in which case she's like a very large kitten that you don't want to disturb because she's so darn cute.

This is my 3rd wife, Compa!

>This is my 3rd wife, Compa!
>3rd wife
>having more than one wife
>being unfaithful to your first wife

Its like you want to suffer.

How flat is Uni?

Depends on whether she's transformed or not.

>tfw Yellow Heart is heavier than you

A lot of that is her tits and immense hips, when you look at the chart you see her hips are as wide as Green Heart's but her waist's about the size of Black Heart, and of course her tits are huge. I wonder how thick her thighs are?

Also how fucking short are you if you weigh that little?

175cm and 51kg

>3rd wife
You don't deserve such a pure girl

Are you a skeleton?

I am dead inside does that count

You are seriously underweight if that's true. Only guy I know of with a physique like that has some disease that prevents him from forming any fat deposits whatsoever.

That's not what her face says every other night.

Damn you're super underweight
I'm the same height as you and I weight almost 15kg more

>when you look at the chart you see her hips are as wide as Green Heart's but her waist's about the size of Black Heart
Holy shit, I never even realized how insane this is. She's built like one of the bustier Senran Kagura characters but with a hip/waist ratio of one of the big booty types.

YH is hella curvy in every regard even by the standards of that series. I don't think anyone would be able to resist her.

So I go to sadpanda forum asking to upvote c:Black Heart tag in e-hentai.org/g/646356/b2fa76836e/ (contain straight stuff) (p11-13)
Probably there is someone on forum who hate me and downvote it to minus because Black Heart tag in that gallery disapppear (along with some tag I requested) and I can't re-add that tag. Could anyone re-add that tag?
If you don't know how, paste c:Black Heart in tag textbox then press enter

WHO THE FUCK DARES TO MAKE COMPA NOT ONLY HIS BUT AS HIS 3RD WIFE?

Also downvote c:Noire, her human form doesn't appear there

>e-hentai.org
It isn't sadpanda, user.

I post e-h because some newfag might ask "I only see sadpanda pic".. And you don't need to go to sadpanda to tag.

I believe Ryouna has similar proportions, being 160cm, 98-56-88 with I-cups according to the fan wiki.

...Now I wanna see Yellow Heart in Ryouna's outfit.

Yep! Ryouna's got some extreme curves for that series.
I think her boobs are some of the largest among the cast with very few larger and you could say the same about that booty. For Yellow Heart to be similarly proportioned... wow.

I'd like to see Yellow Heart in Ryouna's outfit and vice versa. Maybe them wearing each other's birthday suits too!

>BigGear still isn't canon
Why are they refusing to make my wife perfect beyond her very own perfection?

Because you can't improve on perfection.

As it turns out, the same dude has made CM3D2 mods for both.

twitter.com/Diego_Allegri/

I didn't know that dress could make front view of breast so attractive.

Because you're a filthy manslut and don't deserve such a beautiful wife.

But I'm not filthy and a manslut.

Why would I even cheat on Nepgear?

I love plut the cute ! , hello /nepgen/ how are you doing today ?

Trying to cheer up Nepgear. Neptune was hungry and ate her pet goldfish. She's really heartbroken and has been crying for hours.

Rom has had enough of being bullied. She's gonna teach everyone that she's not a pushover... the hard way.

I want to piss inside Pish!

Why would Neptune choose a goldfish over pudding? Goldfish don't even have much meat on them.

Obviously the bastard killed the fish and blamed it on Neptune so he could get close to Gearsy.

Not true, Uzume. Neptune ate the goldfish because they were out of pudding. Neptune told Nepgear "Quit your blubbering. If you had bought some pudding when I asked you to, I wouldn't have eaten your fish. It's your fault he's dead. Nobody else's." She can be so heartless sometimes. The sweet demeanor she puts on for the games is just an act.

I want to become Rom's mentor and teach her how to be a true goddess once she's done conquering Gamindustri.

I love Neptune!

>pet goldfish
im afraid it wasnt just a pet

UZUME NO!

HE'S A HUMAN BEAN!.

And a real hero

To whoever help tagging: thank you

>Even though Mk 2 had some development for its new characters it was thrown in the trash can ever since V
>The Goddesses will always be the focus even if they're stagnant from this point out
>No more room for development for the Candidates because Compa is a literal retard who would recycle everything again and again
>Compa is afraid to do something new with the characters
>Stuck in this loop forever