/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread: Pancakes edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

holds up bagel

Celes is objectively the best female character~

mika

Ishi!

Oh images how I've missed you.

Posting best girl!

What does /drg/ think about foie gras?

Can this man truly not cook?

This image made me realize what's so weird about Ouma's "hands behind head" sprite- his irises suddenly get bigger.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Classes are cancelled all this week because of the hurricane so I'm bored out of my mind at home. Didn't think I'd miss college this quickly.

What the fuck happened last thread?

komaeda but he's shsl baker

Good night!
But if you're bored, you should probably try getting ahead with homework.

using kaito's dick as a wind instrument

Meat is grrooooooosssss.
Good pic tho, very good pic.

Oyachuumi~

Tenko supportive mom

I love my darling husband!

I love my darling husband!

Hinata on pussy patrol, gets fucked by women instead

????????????????????????????????/

Just fuck already.

The cutest!

Just fuck already

Mugi!

One tells the truth, the other only tells lies.

Is plump!

New ship?

Fucking why.

Not as long as KKJ exists

Ouma big slut

Kaede X Kotoko?
Bringbout the tickle machine.

These guy has preety good art style

Koko! This education system is fucked... Guess I'll just write fics.

You know why.

Rantaro nii-chan!

What happened?

Big brother Amami >>>>>>>>>>> zessu or rapetarou

Because you were abused as a child?

Very true!

She got forced out of her school two weeks before her last year ended because she went out to Lunch.

Cute smile!

Guro and I love each other, that's because we didn't get enough love in our childhoods, and that's showbiz, kid!

A smile worth protecting.

I like unusual things, like this picture of a twink getting his shoulders rapidly dislocated and relocated.

Ouch.

>some civil war is going on, blazing soldiers with rapid gunfire as the telltale swoop sounds of dropping bombs destroy the city as the air is full of the screams of women, men and children
>korekiyo is there, behind a wall, naked, dick in hand, waiting to start pumping

Shut up
You have a boyfriend right? You get enough love now don't you? You have friends who won't use you? Lots of people here love you.

It was a quote from Chicago, but yes.

Yep, sounds like the Ukraine or Finland to me

I want wolf Saihara to stick his slightly shorter-than-average knot inside of me, panting heavily with each thrust
I want to feel his drool drip down my body, and jerk from each drop
I want him to embrace me tightly, digging his claws into my hips
I want him to howl as he climaxes inside of me, and cuddle his soft coat afterwards

This picture always brainfucks me, its tagged as only one boy in the image.
But when I look closer it seems like neko shota Hinata is resting his head on older Hinata's arm.
I'm confused.

/tenko gals/!

It's neko Hinata resting his head on your arm, from your perspective.

kaito masturbating loudly not used to being quiet in his household cause his parents are often away
maki coming out her room hearing his noises stating 'momota-kun has awoken'

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

>implying that isn't actually Australia

>kaito invites Saihara if they want to spend time together at a sauna, but saihara declines
Saihara is a huge faggot.

Where's my Kaito x Ishimaru lewds. I want them to spend some manly bonding time together.

miu pushing saihara down on the floor, on all fours on top of him
miu kissing him while she uses her hands to stroke and rub his inner thighs

Nice!

kaede but five pussies

>Kaito x Ishimaru lewds
Oh my.

I wonder why did Saihara decline though. We could have got some beautiful CG of Kaito.

Is /drg/ so nervous about V3 hitting the west they write a lot of shitty pastas and scenarios?

I wish you the very best in life.

Is an extremely bi looking guy!

SEVEN VAGANIAS

Two on the palms of her hands

Stealing his diary and reading his word salad ramblings about his love for Nee-san to everyone!
Putting gum in his hair!
Covering his desk with "sisterfucker" "gross" "nerd" "weirdo" "future school shooter" "freak" "virgin lololol"

Ouma and Momota fuck her hands.
Saihara, Amami and Gonta fuck her other three pussies, two of which are just above her original puss-puss in a vertical line.
When Kaede cums hard, juice spurts out of her hands and tummy pussies.

>Kaito x Ishimaru
What about Kaito x Mondo then? It would have most maly bonding time. I noticed that they have two conversations together in bonus mode.

Also I found it funny that they both have kinda of weak, shy training partners in Saihara and Chihiro

Kaede's bond power gets an upgrade to level 3.
She can now cum from her hands to blast away obstacles

Delete this now. He is for tender soft wuvin'

How terrible

Ouma jacking off in front of Miu and making her watch
Miu not allowed to touch himself
Ouma shooting his cum at Miu's eye
Miu not allowed to wash her face

I want Hinata to become a pretentious asshat, imparting his ‘daily nuggets of little-known knowledge’ to every classmate now that Kamukura has assimilated with him, which are really just random facts or quotes lifted from academic discourse he accessed online for the sole purpose of raising his standing above other people or his own opinions but dressed up in convoluted verbose flowery language. Academically impenetrable nor relevant to anyone but him. Whenever someone questions his sources, he just smiles and says, ‘you wouldn’t understand’.
I want Hinata to openly say "I'm just operating at too high a level of consciousness for me to be able to talk to regular people." Kuzuyuu tells him to get fucked, you massive tool. I can’t believe I wanted to be friends with you.
On the surface his wisdom seems intelligent but the implications are often nonsensical not to mention rude. It’s either that or shit advice. He reads Proust on the toilet and doesn’t hesitate to let everyone know it. He takes photos of heavy opened tomes packed with notes scribbled in the margins and posts it on Instagram captioned ‘studying~’ when the truth is, the reason why he has written so much shit in the margins is because he understands none of it and refuses to go out to dinner because ‘Vietnamese takeout isn’t arousing enough for my rarefied palate, why not try some Maine blueberry pie with farro-wheat Beurre crust and organic lemon-verbana coulis, instead methinks?” Quirking an eyebrow in an attempt at humbling good humour.
Hinata believes himself God and his opinion Absolute

1/2

Dumb question, but is there anyone in DR who could be classified as a yandere? I thought of Mukuro but then again she doesn't exactly fit the category.

>first time Poyo and Moe-tan interacted
interesting!

Nice!

I want even Komaeda to stop praising him and just scratch his cheek making a soft confused noise whenever Hinata says something, turning away to bug and flirt with Souda instead like a bad smell.
I want Hinata to become hurt and upset that the man who previously kissed the ground he walked on and lauded his dribbling verbal ejaculate now wants little to do with him, and only bothers to associate so he can reap the benefits of DAT SUPA LUCC canceling out his own misfortune. Not out of any genuine interest. If he had any in the past, he has none now.

I want Hinata to take one look at Owari’s sockless loafers and snidely quip, ‘I am who I am. I can’t pretend to be someone who makes $20, 0000 a year.’ sitting wide legged and subtly pointing to his designer shoes with his hands in a double down v pose, the douche.

I want even AI Nanami to cringe and stop playing with Hinata when he takes one look at her gameboy advance, turns his nose up and says, “Video games only glorify violence and make murderers out of good men. Where did I go wrong in deciding to play with you?” and walk away.

2/2

I feel like they have before. Strange

I want the V3 boys to have a circlejerk.

I want Saihara to cum embarrassingly fast.

I want Ouma to aim for Kaito's eye and hit it with surprising accuracy.

I want Hoshi to be unable to get an erection.

I want Gonta to drown Amami in cum when he ejaculates.

I want Shinguji to bring out the cock and ball torture kit without prompting and use it after his third orgasm.

I want Kiibo to be deeply ashamed of his classmates.

Besides NPCs, no, I don't think so.
Fukawa/Syo towards Togami is the closest I can think of, maybe in a different scenario with different circumstances.
Angie is the weirdest closest alternative.

Syo maybe? But then again it's not really jealousy that drive her.
Or maybe Mikan?
Idk really.

i want gonta to cumblast me

Scratch that about Angie. Neither of them are very close to fitting the trope anyhow.

What the FUCK is DOOD

Spinning Peko on a large reclining chair and then letting her try to walk in a straight line, slips and falls

frat party rantaro

amami but he's an EMT hunk saving lives while looking good

What does Moe smell like?