>joindota.com/

last time on /d2g/

is d2g finally dead

you know what would bring it back to life? a necromancer hero

anime

*saves your game*

all dotards are puerto rican transplants to florida

>playing in the same game as me

how do enemies use a spell from your team even if they don't have rubick? i see it sometimes on sing stream like batrider using snowball

Remember the future we are headed towards,everything is fine. Watch T.V. shop, play dota.

lotus orb

icefrog likes to give character's abilities to item actives

>tfw picking nyx against pugna

lmao hi league baby

ohh thank you

>nyx
Enjoy being useless after 30 minutes into the game

feed me dotards

the game needs more weeb bait

>is a deformed retard

>finally get to 4k
>im the highest mmr on my teams now

how many normal games until jumping into ranked?

>watched 10 minutes of rick and morty because normies love it
>didn't laugh a single time, didn't even smile

dotards? why is this shit so popular?

>watching anything but Gintama

people think its funny because reddit tells them its funny

first season is shit, second season is a bit better, havent watched third season
its just bad futurama

you're not suppose to like it because it's funny. you're suppose to like it because you relate. watch a couple more episodes and you might see what's up.

1000 or more

hello r*ddit

honest?

hello 4*han

>watch anything but DBZ

This guy is so fucking funny, Im not sure if its a character or he is actually retarded but I love it. I hopy he plays more dota

>watching anything but hentai

Daily reminder of what standard procedure is when someone replies in spanish

>
bdog said it fromt eh start while pdp played ball and got sponsored by disney at one point before going off the rails

>watching anything but steins gate

>reddit's first anime

>watching badEndlessEight

Time to watch Envy baffle some scientists with his new team

The only sad thing about sinneddonut leaving bulldog is that she takes up real estate in my mind brain and that we called some streamerwhore this stupid name for almost a year.
It ranks up there with "Bananaslammajamma" and "Planet Odd" in the retarded fucking names encyclopedia

>sinneddonut leaving bulldog
Wait what... when?

who's he gonna bang next?

ritsu will win a TI before shartour

screenshot this post

so you guys think autismodonut was just a leech in for the twitch bucks and when she saw her numbers werent rising she bailed on his ass, or is she genuine?

Probably genuine

genuine, but its obvious bdawg started resenting her especially this past month

I said it before, if you suddenly get a girlfriend after years of being alone before doing this thing that got you famous, then chances are this girl who's suddenly into you is probably only in it for herself in the end.

honest. If you are new, after about 600- 1k games depending on how fast you learn you can calibrate at 3k, which is average.

do you really think some random girl would move halfway across the world to be with some fat autistic swedish dude if she wasnt a gold digger

if she is a golddigger why break up now?

he made her feel like shit, he belittled her a lot on stream "wemen LUL" and sometimes when he would flame her he would be genuinely mean. You can tell he stopped liking her.

she's one of the nicest people and he was a complete scumbag to her, I lost count on how many times he called her a dumb bitch or abused her in some way.

she's too good for him tbqh
she should stop being a streamwhore and find a loving skater boyfriend in straya

ok that's cool gives me peace of mind i can chill in normals for a whiiiiile
took me about that long to find my footing on hots and league

she got what she wanted and can just hop onto some other dudes dick now that shes' bored with him. there have been girls before that hop between dota players / personalities i nthe past

wait so now that sinneds back to australia i can plausibly fuck her

she doesnt even skate, she is learning to skate. Who wants to watch a 25 year old women learn how to skate

>>>/reddit/

what did she get exactly? her view count didnt increase.

>wanting bulldog's sloppy seconds

oh look "nice guys" who can make their ladies feel like real princesses.
hows it working out for you? still single?

pay attention to the mmr on peoples profiles with the people you play with. That should give you an idea of your unranked mmr while you play/learn.

money. a place to live. he fucking took her to dubai dude. she got to move to sweden for free and get pampered by this dude, get a free trip to dubai, dump his ass, still live in his house after she breaks up with him, then repeat with another guy

i only lust for what my community tells me is attractive

also
>implying they fucked. they had separate beds

sinned is tumblr trash and a half gook autistic turd who was completely irrelevant a few months ago

bulldog is the #1 dota streamer and a TI winner

he's going to kick her to the curb and marry Helena like God intended

>wanting to fuck or breed with a half breed pig

my extended chinese family ostracise any half breeds in my family. we call them pigs and tell them they are not real chinese people. dumb bulldog should stay with his own race

im
I am not being a nice guy or white knighting her. Just stating observational facts, for those that are curious, from watching their meme relationship.

>Helena

baka

desu fwosh is the perfect girl fucking singsing blew it

oh yeah?

>being this delusional
are you a robot by chance? she obviously liked him, but after a while it didnt work out for whatever reason

I don't like sinned, just think memedog is a douche. I'd prefer if she stopped streaming and left dota for good.

there is an unranked - hidden mmr for all pick. Only way you can get a general idea of it is to see the mmr of the people you get matched with

sure. she liked him so on a hunch she moved all the way across the globe to move in with him. people do that all the time

you can find your profile on opendota.com and they calculate what MMR youre at based on the people you play with, mine showed 4k~ and I calibrated at 3.6k

women are incapable of liking someone or feeling love

oh yeah?

>Play with and against peruvians
>win easily
>Play with NA english people
>lose because everone sweres this is their smurf and it doesnt matter

I'm not a niceguy and not one of the anons you quoted but anyone with a fucking brain wouldn't call their partner a "bitch" in front of tens of thousands of other people making peoplelaugh at her and expect them to stay
Imagine going to a party with your gf and she negs you all night saying how bad your breath stinks and how you fall asleep midway through sex or how you pee all over every toilet because you're such an idiot.
You would leave her so fast

nigga what the fuck is the full image?
I've been looking for three days and cant find a sauce on god damn braaapranger

Girl had food and board in an expensive eu country for a year, got runover subs from a TI-winner and now has a good base viewership to do this full-time streaming meme which actually pays better than actual camwhoring.
That's #doingit right there.
Be a woman, don't be ugly, give up the pussy to a popular dude and you don't need to work at walmart for 10 years

walmart doesnt exist in australia

hi grandgrant

>moving in with someone you're not married to
it was never going to work

maybe he was a dick to her because she refused to have sex with him

can someone please post The CHAD Invoker?

>the virgin invoker
the chad silencer

>checking to see if someone saved your shitty meme
well guess what I did fuck you

the virgin silencer
>the chad invoker
presses r and hopes his team wins the team fight
>presses so many buttons he wins the team fight before silencer presses r

My lord this guy on the fnatic game telling life stories is the absolute worst

I want to pat Windrunner and Lina's heads!

>the virgin invoker
the chad silencer
>spends all his time autistically memorizing button combinations, that is, when he's not scripting
makes everyone on the other team too stupid to even press buttons

ffs user, I must have overlooked that when I searched there.
Thanks for spoon feeding me
"Say aaaah!"

helena was the only one who could handle bulldongs bantz.

confirmed best girl

is it a good idea to just abandon mid lane against viper?

just pick ench

well her ex was physically abusive so some swede cuck spouting LUL wemen probably doesn't even phase her

internal server got nine updates in last 24 hours
soon, dotards, very soon
giving him a free tower is even worse idea

dem lips

>that face
is she an albino nigger or something