/mbgg/ - Mobage General #767

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/09/square-enix-smartphone-rpg-grimms-notes-coming-west
a.pomf.cat/rhkhhs.webm
a.pomf.cat/cvfvlu.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=iFRRWbBPtmU
youtube.com/watch?v=HRvV4v1FjAo
mmoculture.com/2017/09/brave-frontier-2-gumi-reveals-sequel-to-popular-mobile-rpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Repostin

gematsu.com/2017/09/square-enix-smartphone-rpg-grimms-notes-coming-west

U EM PEE NEIN!

Emilia Motif:
When above 80% HP, -50% charge time and +50% action skill strengthening
Water damage+100%
Death protection above 15% HP

Ram:
When above 80% HP, attack speed and action skill strengthening+50%
Crit damage+30%
Freeze, Seal immunity

Rem:
Form Change
Every 3 hits, increase basic attack and action skill strengthening by 5%(up to 50%)
Every 3 skills restore 10% SP

Happy 9/11

What exactly is Form Change?

Sorry to intrude, does PAD still have its own thread? I haven't seen one in awhile.

Don't forget to boycott the Jews and avoid spending money on this day

>Chaguma last year
>Two giant pools with nearly every popular character
>Chaguma now
>3 characters picked via elimination

Its so sad how good they are at killing their own games

Actives

Emilia:
50% movement speed for 60 sec
basic attack damage+100% for 60 sec
Maximum Freeze ailment enchant for 60 seconds

Ram:
Cures ailments on self
Buffs -
50% reduced damage taken for 60 secs
HP regen for 60 secs

Rem:

Movement speed+50% for 60 secs
Automatic revive for 60 seconds(once per quest)
All element damage+50% for 60 seconds

For this one? Don't know. In general it means the weapon attacks differently than how the class usually attacks. Like how Zero Iris has an unique attack chain and can cross saber teleport.

Ram and Rem seem like really good weapons to have

Meanwhile I get the feeling asaip really hated Emilia when reading the novel and wanted Rem to win instead

I can understand Gumi bringing over Tagatame with its FF Tactics-like gameplay, but SE localising Grimms notes just seems weird
Inb4 it's shutdown within a year like most SE shit

>Within a year
Half a year tops.

Heavenly sayuris

She wields it like she does in the anime 1-handed, you can even see it in the way she holds it. Swings in a wide arc around her with some ground pounds, dash+attack is same as normal warrior spin to win stuff.

>Only have enough memorial swords to exchsnge either Ram/Rem
I wonder which one should I choose.

I haven't visited this board in a while. What happened to /ssg/? Can I discuss it here?

Emilia's motif is great for screenshots

What's the animation?

Not the Miku I wanted but can't complain about getting new powercreep.

imagine being so dedicated to your shitpost you start pulling a "I haven't been here in a while" card

Where does all this chain come from?

user what the fuck are you even autism'ing about.

CN version has had nip seiyuu's since they did voices. The only ships with chink voices are the literal two chink ships in the game.

ie:
akagi: a.pomf.cat/rhkhhs.webm
her dork sister kaga: a.pomf.cat/cvfvlu.webm

And no, the CB of the JP version had exactly the same amount of ships voiced as CN had up to that point, which was pre-akagi/cleveland getting their voices. Though I imagine that JP will have that updated voice pack when they launch.

Imagine being obsessed with your shit general so much that you hallucinate every post are from same person trying to shit on your general. This is why I stopped visiting this shit board in the first place.

Just fucking kill yourself worthless piece of shit.

>rem motif bumped down to S+
>ram still SS

Wonder what's wrong with it.

>comes into the thread
>immediatly starts shitposting
No one is going to miss you, fuck off

Did /padg/ die?

Just started. Should I concentrate on getting the welfare units/fragments or finishing the story for the panel missions?

I also heard the princess chick had some job items. Should I do that?

>I also heard the princess chick had some job items. Should I do that?

If you ever want to use her(hint, you do) yes. A character without their job items is useless.

do everything related to EO event and max out Princess first job with the items from it

What's the question for the taisho roman scooters coop?

I'm not getting it

Oh, Ram's fist don't have fire damage on them. Definitely picking them up then, universal weapon.

>Rem's one also doesn't have element but only ranked S+
>They already give a free SS fist from an event recently
I'm still not sure which should I pick. Physical damage reduction and the regen on Ram's is really tempting since most fist characters have somewhat low defense.

>4T CD of time-based defense debuff and attack buff
Does fire have multi-hit unit other than Luna?

B/F Kirika

Right, forgot her.
Still, for CD from those two, wouldn't it better to just use co-op buffer? No way their skill can be available that fast.

are they worth trading for if i have setsuna's motif?

Only if you have Ram and like playing her. Setsuna motif's don't heal and that's one of Ram's biggest downsides

or just never get hit

Rem's motif is great, the form change makes warrior normal attacks actually enjoyable to use even if it does still feel like it's probably best to stick to spin to win in most situations.

It's a shame that when the nip rush begins in the early morning its back to 200-250.

All warriors can use it, right?

>Still no memorial sword from Reddit Zero collab unlike FT and Miku

Banner still doesn't say complete does it? It got kinda tough near the end of hard. Nightmare will be fun

Co-op will probably give the memorial sword. Rainbow tanuki bullshit

Event islands never say if they're complete.

Oh right. Used to the miku and FT banner

Would Nenbutsu make a good mother for my children?

>tfw trying to claw my way through difficulty 4 of the Miku event with a level 80 Rem
All these enemies that resist her damage are annoying as fuck and I keep forgetting that I have the event Miku as a fallback to deal with them.

Miku gacha didn't even have a blunt character so I imagine it will be annoying. They usually tailor the resistances to the gacha characters

No.

I'd also recommend popping a bond scroll and just farming the present quest for 5-10 second runs to max her bond for lv100.

If a stage is too hard you can try asking for help here or in #colopl on rizon.. I'm usually bored enough to open the game to help out.

When is Chaguma voting even going to start?

Alright, thanks for the suggestion. I think it will also get easier after one more stage since I'll finally get the warrior runes to upgrade Rem's motif once again which should help at least a little with the stages.

after getting her affection up and using her for a bit i can say that i don't enjoy playing her compared to other monks. thanks for the help user.

>Rem is ranked 1 for blunt on.me
>Ram's motif is ranked 1 for fist
I don't understand this.

The collab preview only accessories and stamps left.

Supposedly late September.

One is a weapon and the other is a character. What's not to get?

I don't understand how they decide the rank. My Rem doesn't feel as strong as Mana and Sharehouse Charlotte.

>only drop 50 or 60 ranks in 5 hours
Nip rush feels a bit anemic this time around.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFRRWbBPtmU

Rem 15* TA with motif

Because famitsu>shironeko.me>gamewith>appmedia
Appmedia is the lowest because it is the slowest among them.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRvV4v1FjAo

type 97 is cute! CUTE!

I'm stuck in Ch. 7 in King's Raid. Can't even beat 7-1 easy. Should I *5 my Frey, or just buy Laias with gems and *5 her?

I have Laias' UW but holding on buying her hoping that she'll appear in the inn. I need to save the gems for material farming.

mmoculture.com/2017/09/brave-frontier-2-gumi-reveals-sequel-to-popular-mobile-rpg/

Subs out for BGHS episode 11. Thread on /a/.

considering your team should have a minimum of t6 gear before tackling chapter 7, I don't know how you've gotten this far without having a full transcended team.

have you been just rushing through each chapter and not clearing them on hard as well?

>Famitsu
>Had to correct score for all FT characters

>tfw out of almost every basic silver material on tagatame
2x drops and 1/2 AP at the same time is a blessing and a curse. Still so many people I want to job master

I single roll *10 in BGHS and get swimsuit Kaede, Mumi and Subaru.
Single roll is better than 10+1 roll.

Man, I used to reroll for Grimm Notes and thought I would play it, until I realized that everyone was confined to only the same few combo types depending on weapon especially compared to like Tenka Hyakken where most characters are unique

How long were you rerolling? Rolling 2 Princesses, Acht, Jin, Shaman and Hazel? Sheesh

>Planned for this Winter
I wonder if they are going to kill BF1 soon and whether there will be some kind of data transfer from BF1. I think there was also a rumor that BF2 won't have a character gacha.

Aisha is a beast and Jane tanks like a boss. I only have T1 Aisha, *5 Jane and Lakrak, and *4 Frey as my main team. I can clear Hard up until chapter 5, but recently struggling in chapter 6.

What's the best chapter for farming experience if before chapter 7 or hell mode?

Tenka knights when?
Tenka guns when?
Tenka archers when?
Tenka niggers when?
Tenka gaijins when?

Not too long. Maybe 13 or so rerolls. To be fair, I had already finished the DG step up gacha by then.

Mainly was aiming for the 2B look alike and that was just the first time I got her in all those rolls.

My experience has definitely not been similar recently for BGHS.

jesus, what level are your characters man? yeah, definitely work on getting t1 for all your characters at a minimum, so you can start equipping tier 6+ gear.

it's a slow grind, but you eventually want to get to the point where you can auto-battle chapter 6 battles and farm that gear. Once you have a full set of t6 equipment, you should be good to start on chapter 7.

as for exp, best method is to either pop a exp booster during hot time and just auto-battle stuff in ch 6, or running battles overnight. Make sure to do your conquests every day too.

I would recommend at least level 70 before going into chapter 7 but you can probably start it earlier if you're feeling confident.

>2B lookalike

That was kind of what I thought too, NieR collab when?

Shenmei a cute!

Aisha is 60, others are still in their 50s. The leveling from 56 up is really slow. Aisha got ahead because I used all of the EXP bottle I get from Frey. Even with that, I still can't get Aisha past 60.

So, should I *5 Frey or buy Laias? Frey's healing is very weak since I don't have her UW, but I'm afraid using my 6000 gems will hinder me later with material farming progress to transcend.

>2* on FGO and Monster Strike
I wonder what happened.

>18k reviews on lineage
>only monster strike even breaks 1k

? ? Sounds legit

I'm pretty sure they reset whenever the game gets an update.

Really makes your brain tremble

>Miku collab gives 240 gems from the solo quests excluding the point and co-op ones
>Reddit Zero only gives 163 gems so far

if you have Laias' UW I would grab her now so you can start investing in her. Frey is by no means a bad healer and Laias' UW isn't a gamebreaker or anything but having a party member at 4* still will really hinder your strength, which is why you think Frey's healing is really weak.

the leveling does slow down at 56, but you should still be able to get a level every couple of days or so until you hit the mid 60 range.

FGO always has low scores though, it's the "Otter eats watermelon and hates it" of mobages

Fuck it. It seems I'll just buy Laias. Even if I get her in the inn, it'll be around 20 days until I can use her anyway.

One more question. usually how often vespa give out character or UW ticket?

Ehh get everyone you want to T1, healers get their healing based on levels / attack so if they're low they're healing is going to be low. I think honestly Frey gets more value in raids / solo play with shield / blind over Laias, but Laias is by no means bad since at T5 she becomes a monstrous mana battery which is perfect for Aisha. Like a lot of Frey's issues in healing can also be fixed by putting lifesteal on one piece of gear for both your dps since you really do want it surprisingly, it adds a lot of sustain with just having baseline 10% lifesteal.

Best grind spot from what I've seen is 1-11 Hell, the one with the boss goblin since it's such joke mobs that don't do any damage. Until then though your'e going to need to grind the highest hard you've unlocked and make sure to grind during hot times with scrolls. Once you get T1 and get people to 70~ you can switch to hell mode farming and rake in the tons of xp there.

>Like a lot of Frey's issues in healing can also be fixed by putting lifesteal on one piece of gear for both your dps since you really do want it surprisingly, it adds a lot of sustain with just having baseline 10% lifesteal.
This is really damn true. For the longest time I went without lifesteal because I didn't feel like farming level 50 dragons for something with it, but the moment I started killing 60 dragons I really started needing it. Combined with the boost in healing from a maxed out shield and Frey has suddenly become a beast of a support since health has become far less of an issue.

What's the best whale gem?

Thanks for the input. Also maybe worth of note, I haven't use even 1 of my runes, since it'll berak if I remove it, so I want to make sure it will be worth it to put a good rune for my equipment.

Or should I just fuck it and use my runes? Will it get easier to get at least purple border runes later?

not too often, I've been playing for a couple months and that was the only time they did it was the chpt 7 release, and the random UW ticket afterwards that I forgot what the occasion was for.

you can actually recover runes from gear if you pay 250 rubies, not worth it until you have heroic+ runes imo. Ancient runes (the ones with the orange borders) are absolutely worth recovering.

ch6 is when I started slotting my gear and it's a noticeable power increase so it's worth slotting blue runes at least for now, if you have no intention of recovering them.

captcha: frei

>Gau is in my inn
Worth grabbing him or should I continue waiting for a cute girl to pop up?

I like the complete lack of symetry of granblue gems but I also like the symbol on CC gems

Armor runes won't matter honestly til about T6, slap them in BD gear once you can start farming that since you'll be wearing T6 BD gear for a long time, and when you do replace it you can use it on new characters or ones you bring for world boss.

It does get easier to get mroe runes later, especially if your in a guild that consistently clears guild bosses since there are ancient / normal rune boxes guaranteed from some and they can pop up randomly. It's more annoying since all the weapon runes are trash but attack ones and the mp/attack ones. You will use those on 99% of the characters, with healers usually using 3 of the mp/attack ones so really it's just how lucky you get.

As someone who played for waifus and ignored every male in existence, I regret not working on Gau somewhat since he just trivializes and shits on black dragon. Having him in your team on black dragon makes the fight honestly like 50% easier to do, which is important since that's where you get the best gear in the game.

Long GF maint in an hour?