amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13907794
pastebin.com/nuMs0QFD
pastebin.com/x2tzxhf0
homestarrunner.com/sbemail84.html
homestarrunner.com/dween_kidsbook.html
homestarrunner.com/porridgemaiden.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>go to make a thread from within the general
>keep getting captcha errors
>go the board page and try again
>now it works
>except this thread beat me to it as a result
[x] FUCK

>Snax drew the 10,000th Bonnie picture
Cool.

>bonnie 10000
You motherfuckers draw entirely too many rabbits

Well they're good at multiplying so that's to be expected.

That's technically not even all of them.

If anything we don't draw enough

Honk

Is this the new thread

/me waves

unban Izayachan

Is it now

Also vox are still pox

Wouldn't even mind a FNAF/Spess crossover tbqh

What the fuck is this?

As long as I can get valids from the furry faggots, WYCI

>Afton's literally a powergaming traitor roboticist
At last, I truly see

Best mix is cryox, clonex, and leporazine.

>best
That's a funny way to spell 'shit', friend

Next session of literally any quest when?

I didn't realize that before, congratulations!

Not this week, but next week given the schedule change was officially confirmed.
strawpoll.me/13907794

STOP BEING FUCKING DEAD!

But I have to sleep at some point.

Sorry user, everyone got 9/11'd.

Sunday night to morning seems like it would be the worst, most "ded thread ded kids" time possible to run a quest.

speaking of ded threads...

Nice, looking forward to it

You'd best start believin' in ded threds, Miss user.
You're in one!

Book Afton would be the one who starts off as the only guy in Science, fucks around building robot shells he'll never use, and never does any research before trying to robust the new roboticist and failing miserably

>Trying to draw all day and failing.

>you will never take advantage of your waifubot's complete ignorance of sex

I can't relate, I just want a sappy and romantic but non-sexual relationship with my waifubot.

Who's to say you can't do both?

>implying sappy romantic sex isn't the best sex

>ywn go on a comfy date to a local park at midnight with your botfu that she appreciates because it's her first time leaving the pizzeria

>Robots are children's entertainment
>No need to program them with sexual knowledge
>Aside from "bad touch" info to keep kids and adults away from their "pinch points"
>One night guard, in his quest for clang, decides to change that
>Slowly introduces them to the concept of sex and sexuality
>This happens over the five nights, making the bots "distracted" with various exploratory exercises
>The higher ups thought the Bite of '87 was bad
>They weren't ready for Freddy and "The Clang of '92"

Alternately
>Bots dive headfirst into sexual exploration
>Like REALLY hard into it
>In a week they become jaded to the whole thing
>Start developing a longing for having encounters with actual emotions behind them that are more than "Put your X into my Y you dirty Z!"
>They start figuring out "pre-intercourse parties" on their own
>Basically dates, but every date is pizza
>The guard watches these young robots discover the ups and downs of romance
>Bonnie and Foxy pairing up due to same-hall preference
>Chica getting envious and trying to hook up Freddy
>Freddy realizing that sitting on the stage all the time is driving a distance between him and the others
>Foxy and Bonnie breaking up, driving the former into the arms of Freddy
>They balance each other out, with foxy's aggressive nature countering freddy's usually passive one
>This leads to flirting between Bonnie and Chica as their eyes meet through your office windows
>if the guard wasn't hiding under the desk, he probably would have mused on how cute their clumsy flirts were
>The secondary heartbreak as Foxy runs from his feelings and Freddy hides in the restroom
>The awkward reunion between Foxy and Bonnie as they try to suit you together
>Chica developing feelings for the guard, spending entire nights just watching him through the window
>Freddy giving the guard "Sage advice" which is really just the standard "Don't rush things"
>but he tries
>Morning shift watches the night tapes
>"Yo what the fuck"s all around

One of my favorite parts of New Management was when Mike and Bonnie had a picnic on the roof of Freddy Fazbear's under the stars. If I'm remembering it correctly, it was Bonnie's first time seeing the night sky and the city surrounding them. It was really cute.

NMBonnie was adorable

Gone Batty. Guard and bot romance was done so much in the early days it's hard to make it fresh, so you don't see it as much any more.

When was the last time we even had a romantic story, anyways?

Roommates. When was the last time we had a non furry story anyways?

>Roommates
>romantic
There was no romance in that story at all though, it was entirely about platonic friendship

Are we counting lewd stuff? Because there's been a few stories like that in the last year at least.

I'm gonna need some links as proof

according to the archive it was this
pastebin.com/nuMs0QFD

What about the story Mangleanon posted last thread? Or the one Drick posted before that?

Hey, sorry things are taking so long. The comic is being worked on, but the writer's block for the middle of the script is still solid.

Since it's going to take a while, give me some requests - I'll get onto them after work. Happy burgerland tower day.

>Trying to write all day and failing.

You can't have that sort of energy and output every day, you've made enough content and provided this general with enough entertainment and interesting worldbuilding to last for many years. If you need to lay back and take a load off, if anyone here has earned it, it's you. Don't stress, luv.

Your Chica standing next to V-non Chica (remember them?) and feeling inadequate because she's not the tallest person in the room anymore.

Speaking of, reposting one last thread as is customary

pastebin.com/x2tzxhf0 Mysterious chemistry

A parody of that old "Gee Bill, how come your mom lets you have two weiners?" advertisement but with Frank.

Maybe some more FNAF2 stuff? Your take on them is always pretty interesting. Maybe Balloon Boy, you've only drawn him twice.

Surely that image has a bigger size. We need more toy chica posted.

>Foxy/Mangle
Shockingly underrated ship

It's from this.

Maybe here; and only because most of the artists that shipped them are gone now. It's pretty prevalent everywhere else though.

Tracy Rex shitposting on /int/, in the finest Australian tradition.

I forget if you have a toy chica, but if you do how about Toy Chica kicking down the door, with two bears in her hands and saying "Fuck suits, let's party!"

Mike finding a children's book and reading it, only to see Bonnie vandalized it in her image a la Strong Bad:
homestarrunner.com/sbemail84.html
homestarrunner.com/dween_kidsbook.html
homestarrunner.com/porridgemaiden.html

>with two bears in her hands

*beers
God damn it, I knew that was going to be posted, too.

>Divorce papers
>that sloppy workstation
>booze
I'm already excited for this Purple Man comic. Good luck on breaking that writer's block.
>request
Mangle hosting a tea party.

He does. She's been in a few comics.

Toy Chica and Chica meeting for the first time.

It's just a boring ship.

Eighties aerobics instructor (a la 2087's one) Tammy hitting on Emperor Reagon.

*Reagan

You're a boring ship.

*Raygun

user, be civil

>The secondary heartbreak as Foxy runs from his feelings and Freddy hides in the restroom
That hurt more than it should.

Is this the ape that crushed on Robin Williams
poor gal

I'm still angry TTO killed the monkey animatronic idea forever. as well as using up the body horror idea for the animatronics

Yes.
>On Monday, Aug. 11, the day news broke of Williams' passing, Koko and Penny and Ron (Drs. Patterson and Cohn) were together when phone calls started coming in about the sad event. After the first call, Koko came to Dr. Patterson with an inquiring look on her face. Dr. Patterson explained that "we have lost a dear friend, Robin Williams." Koko was quiet and looked very thoughtful.

>More phone calls about the news came in, and Koko overheard one from a former colleague who had worked with Williams while he filmed a public service announcement for The Gorilla Foundation (based on his visit with Koko) in 2003. The colleague's voice broke at the end of the conversation. About a half an hour later, Koko signed to Penny: "CRY LIP" (LIP is Koko's sign for woman).

>At the end of the day, Koko became very somber, with her head bowed and her lip quivering

He dindu nuffin!

I wonder if Springroll's Phone Guy ever talked Springtrap and Toy Chica into seeing a priest to confess their sins.

>that picture
Are Reddit/tumblr getting redpilled on the series?

>ywn get your heart broken by your animatronic crush literally

Happy Tower Day, pals

God save the Queen.

You too, user.

>companies have already started with the pumpkin spice scam
I wonder if Freddy Fazbear's would put out a "seasonal" menu as well?

I wonder if Scott will put out a pumpkin spice scented FNAF fidget spinner.

If whoever makes the FNaF fidget spinners asks for permission, he won't object.

Which animatronic would you eat a romantic candle-lit dinner with?

Toy Chica. Got to wonder how it feels to be the redesign of a fatter chicken that was clearly meant to get kids active

Ghost's ToyBon.
>motherfucker can cook, is already a hopeless romantic, AND a good lay
Why is >he so perfect?

>trying to have a romantic date with Toy Chica
>the only good available is pizza
>she refuses to eat it
>have to pick the toppings off if a few veggie pizzas to make a shitty greasy salad

Man, I fucking loved EG's stuff. Hope she's doing well with her drawing hand back.

>Got to wonder how it feels to be the redesign of a fatter chicken that was clearly meant to get kids active
pic related

The best lady bear, of course.

>want to be formal for your first date
>wearing an incredibly ill-fitting and way too colorful suit
>only the jacket, though
>khaki shorts sure are comfy
>cutting each pizza slice with a knife and fork
>knock over your champagne glass full of Mr. Pibb when you bring a bite-sized piece to your mouth
>Mangle and Toy Bonnie laugh at you from the vents

>Toy Chica doesn't care that you're sperging out because you're muscular as fuck
>later that night brag to people on Veeky Forums about the hot bird you went on a date with

You'd have a wonderful time whether you wanted to or not.

Why are yandere characters so underused?

>Veeky Forums then wigs out because you ate pizza, which is a whole bunch of empty carbs and proceeds to fight and derail itself over bread, completely ignoring the fact that you went on a date with a 5-6 foot tall children's pizzeria animatronic.

Like there was ever any other option.

The thread this image comes from is magical. That entire comic only covers what went down in the first half of it.