pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

This one

Love Faye.

big sister

How good is a +HP - DEF Brave Ike?

I wish to tilt Tiltyu's titties! And for her name to finally be unanimously agreed upon because god damn there's so many ways people interpret it.

I'm convinced Brave Roy doesn't exist.

When?

Grade A steady ballsack fodder.

So Brave Ike def/speed should have renewal or quick riposte?

I have a +Spd and a +Atk Lon Qu. Who do i give Slaying Edge to ?

You just gotta believe.

My -atk Brave Roy is doing his best!

go away I want BIke

I wanna fuck Saber.

TWO HUNDRED ORBS IN AND FUCKING NINIAN BROKE MY PITY RATE
I'M SO MAD I FORGOT TO CHECK HER IVS BEFORE LEVELING HER UP

I just want Broy guys, it isn't fucking fair, why must I suffer?

You wont believe my army of Firs

What the fuck.

Nigger, what the fuck does def/speed even mean? Are you retarded? What's the boon/bane?

I know how you feel, I have a little sister that thinks I'm walking garbage, we haven't talked for five years since she moved out. She was always smarter than me and managed to land a fantastic internship turned into a career. The last thing she said to me was that people who let their little siblings beat them should just go die. Last my parents told me, she was engaged but said that I wasn't invited to the wedding.

death blow 3 or mirror strike 2 for reinhardt?

Her default Res+3 is fine and helps her tank mages while also boosting her special if you give her Iceberg.

I miss when Camilla was a big sister. That was far preferable to what we get now.

That's his IV

Is +Atk -Spd Fae good? Also, +Atk -Def or Neutral Lancina?

>bitching about getting best waifu

Die, you little shit.

FUCKING BULLSHIT FROM THE ORBS I SAVED IM BACK TO ZERO FUCK YOU SO MUCH -SPD TITANIA FOR RUINING MY 6.0 RATE IM NOT GONNA GET ROY FUCK

darting blow blarblade for the dankest reinhardt

>already got distant counter for effie and zephiel
>already have eirika, dont want ephraim or at least dont need him right now
>not interested on other cyl units other than lyn and i got her for free (lol brave ike only appeal is surviving to reindhart, same thing anna can do and she is free)

well, back to saving orbs i guess

speed is fae's dump stat, its good
lancina kind of wants the defense, so neutral is better.

I think people always go boon/bane, just as you typed, meaning the first is boon and the second bane.
I don't get why there's no - somewhere though since it's a single key press.

>sacrifice an Athena for Wo Dao+ fodder for Selena
>Karel and Athena block me from getting a Brave Roy
What did Heroes mean by this?

NINIAN IS SHIT AND YOU ARE SHIT

Cute boy but needs to work out.

We getting 10 orbs tomorrow ?

Is Sturdy Blow good on anyone?

man, it's going to suck when TT ends and she goes back to hitting like a wet bagel

)lol

Everyone, I have an Empress hostage right here. Listen to my demands. I want one Brave Ike. If my demands are not met, I will do horrible, sick things to this child like pat her head, rub her face and blow on her. You have until the end of this banner to meet these demands or else there will be consequences.

That Selena a shit.

Hahahaahhahhahabahhahahdhdhfb

Fucking kill me

I thought Roy was better than Xander!

>Tfw 41 fucking defense when I initiated on by daggers and bows with this speed
22 Res /w 45 HP and Aether is also decent. Not sure if I should replace Threaten Attack with Threaten Def. If they survive initiating, they're usually dead on the player phase and Threaten Attack is nice for tanking.

thanke

Do I just keep smashing that mf summon button until CYL banner is gone. Just use every rolls worth of orbs I can get to sniper for the next two days and give up? Or do I start saving the next couple I'll get for a new banner?

you bastard, you won't get away with this

you don't got the cojones

Neutral can tank with QR + Aether + Fury and the like.
+Atk -Def can't do as well but could focus on offense, with Darting, Desperation and Luna.
You can also do the offense build with a neutral Lancina. It's just that tank-oriented builds need more stats than offensive ones.

You can also use both since her buff stacks, but that fills up half your team and all your blue with none that has decent res.
Still workable, just gotta have two other great units that would benefit a lot from that speed.

I finally did it, it took 106 orbs but I did it, I'm so happy

>F2Player
>get all the banner set.

I have never felt so complete.

>tfw by the time the next TT comes if hero merit cap doesn't raise again you'll have run out of viable TT heroes to use that aren't HM capped and never get to experience the flood of feathers again

I'm tempted to do this

Dom't bully the snack or ike will never forgive you

Do support buffs stack with multiple copies of the same unit?

Anyone else have nightmares about getting GRAY'd?

Nah, that can't be it.

Was trying my luck at a fucking Kagero because fuck I want one and I already have +Atk BLyn but ended up with Jakob and Gordin, both at 4*, the fuck are they even good for? Bitch ass Jakob couldn't even bother coming at 5* so I could give Renewal to someone else
At least I got a +Spd -HP Klein as well, now I just need a Silver Bow+ for my meme set

nah im not autistic

I'd like getting Gray'd. Valor skills are legit and his stat spread is decent.

Which chicken should I 5*?

res

>Cavbuffs vs Olivia buffs
Geez, I want a BRoy so bad

>nightmares
Was fucking reality for me
Half considering just promoting a +res -def Lilina so I at least have a 5* red magr

Nooo fuck these rolls! 400+ orbs and still no CYL pull

>I thought Roy was better than Xander!
who told you that lie?

got +hp/- atk and another with +hp/- spd which one should i keep?

>Nightmares
More like reality, fuck gray

+hp -spd

>first hero fest
>get Merric'd
>CYL gauntlet banner
3.75 gets wasted by forced Nowi
>TT mini banner
3.50 gets done in by forced Ninian and then 4.50 gets killed by a 5star Sheena after a shit ton of greens
This is my fate,to not have any Hectors

>Steady Breath is reverse Steady Blow + 1 cool down charge
Death Breath + Vantage when? Bonus to attack when attacked AND you attack first.

>tfw thought I was bad with ~275 orbs and only one CYL pull

You've served me well Nino, but it's finally time for you to retire. I've rolled a Fae who can do your job without dropping my Arena score.

I want to cry, /feg/.

Does any FE game have a moment that will make me cry?

I've already walked that hell user, I guess I have healer variety?

Buffs that change the numbers to blue, like Hone, Fortify, Rally and Defiant do not stack.
These are the ones that work with Blade tomes (giving +1 attack per point of whatever buff is applied to the Blade tome wielder).

Buffs that do not change the displayed numbers do stack, so Goad, Ward, Spur, Drive and other such mechanics.

Those also stack with everything. Themselves and the first ones.

So you can run Goad x4 if you want, and as long as you're in range you get +12/+12 (since they don't apply to the unit carrying the skill).

what happened? did you get buttfucked by merric?

>Cav buffed and SI decked out Xander with a full charge special can kill a default Roy that only has an Olivia buff.

whoa... so this... is the power... of... reddit..................

Do it man, it's absolutely worth it on a +speed vanilla Ike if you summoner support him. He avoids doubles from literally almost anything in the game you'll run into after a buff, most of them even before, is tanky as hell, and can dish out quite a bit of damage.

I'm not even going to lie, I can deathless solo the hardest TT stage without a healer due to Ike doing 90% of the work, solely due to how hilariously bullshit this build is. The other 10% is basically Desperation Nino taking care of an occasional blue and TA Ninian if there's an enemy with Sword Breaker. He just doesn't die.

>mfw I got Roy and Ike in 40 orbs

What should I make my next 5*?
>+res/-spd adult tiki
>+atk/-def setsuna (still need to spend 20k to give her a brave bow+)
>+atk/-res Nowi
>neutral Fae
>+atk/-def LIlina

Now Listen to this
HERO MERIT VALOR
How far would you go all out for it

Pulled Brave Lucina. She's minus def plus HP, which obviously isn't optimal but it can work, I feel. How do I build her?

Use Rody's Wild Rally?

Nah, I just feel like crying right now for some reason. I just need a catalyst now.

No, I mean Ally Support buffs.

F2P too here. I just need a lancina for that. I got two bikes and a random Camilla and Tharja from that banner. With BRoy, that would be 5* from a single banner. Luckshit is life

Tiki.

>7% pity rate
>Need any 5* swordsman that isn't shit
>3 summons in a row with zero reds
>Third one get sniped by Fae

Fuck my life and fuck this game

Oh, I haven't actually tried that.
I guess they would, since you don't pick the individual unit but the character themselves.

That's actually a good question.

s-surely i will get one with the 10 orbs from tomorrow before the banner goes away.
no fair!

Chicken!

Fae.

You have my blessing user, as someone with good luck

None, get better IVs nigga, maybe Lilina if you just want to burn the feathers

A 4* Camilla killed my 5 orbs.

She doesn't deserve a summoning cutscene seeing how she's fucking garbage.

A Brave Ike died for this.

>locked to naruto
>exclusive skill

thank you kind sir

ใƒ•ใ‚กใŸใ!