/dg/ - Destiny General

>>>NEWSCLANSRAID GDOCPREVIOUS THREAD

reddit reddit reddit. reddit? reddit reddit reddit!

i need to run the nightfall

What's the best legendary hand cannon?

How can PvP be fixed?

a good old fashioned

when the fuck are we getting a second xbox clan
pc already has 2 and it's not even out

Why is this shit so lazy?
Fucking Borderlands have more content

new monarchy > future war cult >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dead orbit

Postan here just in case it wasnt seen in last thread. Can I get an add to the Xbox clan?
GT: AussieB4NDIT

then fuck region splitting the clan, latecomers can just join an extension.

Who's ready for daddy Xur?

reddit

surely the legendary shard cost wont be stupid high, think of the casuals bungo

they'll all be gone after the first month

Dunno if any of the admins are awake yet, think most are on american time.

Keep applying via the app or whatever, you'll get in eventually. Think we have like 5 spots open and we're getting like 10 applications at a time, so they're just checking the guys aer actually from /dg/ rather than randoms.

But they're clearing inactives out constantly, at least for the first couple weeks, so there's new spots opening all the time.

So what actually happened to the groups like New Monarchy? Did they all die in the attack or something because one of the NPCs in the tower says something like

>I used to think Dead Orbit were crazy too but it looks like they were right

That sort of implies they're not around anymore to me.

borderlands has more content than a lot of games

I am still saddened by its loss. When they announced it was discontinued I cried inside a bit.

its literally in the OP image

>reading the OP image

pfft, no thanks nerd

take away the shitty limited respawn gametypes. This game plays a lot like halo, halo dominated esports for a long time and all of its gametypes were unlimited respawn

>tfw no Failsafe voice for the ghost

Make it 5v5

fix the weird ass hit registration
increase ability cooldowns
make some better maps holy shit
take away limited lives gamemodes
increase TTK

THIS

NF? 255 Huntard.

PSN is Tuddish I'm joff tier good.

I wish we could swap Failsafe and Ghost

I wish we could swap Ghost and Cortana

I wish we could swap Ghost and Reddit

I wish we could swap Ghost and Pewdiepie

>That cabal nigger is holding the activation codes, kill him

ive got 250
im prepared even if they are high as a motherfucker

grind to 265 so your nightfall reward is more vaulable to your over all level

raid? trials?

I have 303 and don't feel prepared. My money is on the exotics are going to cost 100 legendary shard each.

so creating a 2nd same class character won't give you Powerful Gear rewards a 2nd time, is this intended or bugged?

least we got till friday to autist grind those shards to oblvion, max light is okay i guess like that 300 dude, i wanna know whos got the big dick legendary shard stash, THE BIGGEST

Who else jumps the train once done with the raid?

i need 1 item lvl to craft legendary mods bungie pls

no, I start all over again on PC several weeks afterwards.

and i thought i had a lot
in a sense i doubt that bungo would make them terribly high, but i can see them being something like a 100 a pop
and even then, ive got a bunch of exotics in my vault that i can dismantle if need be
but there is time till xur comes so we should be fine

Lvl 281 and still 2 Nightfalls to go before reset.

Being able to craft Legendary mods now is nice, though.

70% will.

D1 has meaning to grind. Either Kiosk collection, all Exotics, best legendaries, all dead ghost ect. D2 is shallow compared to that.

this reminds me of the final sequence pre-Saren boss fight in ME

yeah it feels great having broken to 280, and being able to craft a legendary mod for all my slots

Eh, legendaries only go up to 265, so now what?

get exotics and fuse them into legendaries

Currently stuck at 272. Can't get anything to drop over 267 right now. Kind of burning out.
Though I do still need to do the Nightfall.

powerful engrams and quests my boy
that and exotics, i was stuck at 270 for a while untill i got my crucible engram and rat king

>full void cooldown loadout
>orpheus rig

>somehow bungie managed to fuck up their gear system caps again and in an even worse way
Why does this always happen? Some of these streamers are already on their 9th character and just abusing infusion + mod and the milestone rewards for inches of growth at a time but are somehow still steadily progressing past 300; the raid is going to be a fucking joke, again.
I know deep down this doesnt affect me from raiding at a normal light but still its hard to watch them consistently fuck things up.

??

im still working towards a voidlock build
CAUSE I DONT HAVE A SINGLE VOID EXOTIC FUCK

>yfw when Destiny hooks you up on classic scyfi literature and art

At last something good came out of videogames

For some reason they don't want to hardlock the light level, just softlock it.

buff cooldowns for grenade and melee
fucking hell put D2 Quickplay matchmaking on the same formula as D1 where it trickles into singles after suffering 3-4 games vs premades
buff movement
lower shaxx token req or lower scores to win
mercy takes team size into effect (1+ people quit = easier or instant mercy)
buff base movement (across both modes)
and / or

Breaking the game is fun
You no fun

has anyone tested out the super good advice with that one titan chest that refills bullets or something like that? Is it good? Is it fun?

>Halo 4 Cortana

Hnnngggg

>tits grow bigger with every game

solid five, thats also the reason why 5 sucks so much

we still have mercy?
>construction vehicle is durable enough to roadkill a fuckton of Hive
Golden Age humanity was really overpowered

I wish there was a ghost mod or at least an exotic ghost that sucked up ammo and orbs around you if they ever fell out

If I recall it was something about the AI "growing and maturing" faster than people or some shit, which is why she gets more delicious with those hips. Also something about her starting to go batshit insane since AI weren't meant to be active as long as she had or something.

No, because that gun is trash and it fires too fast to get anything meaningful out of the exotic perk.

It's my 290 weapon and I can't wait to trade it in for literally anything else as soon as possible.

2 > 3 > CE > 4

Cortana's looks specifically

we are only sleeping, oh bearer of mine

whatever do you mean, oh wanderer mine

>grenade launchers don't exist
fuckig christ

If they hardlock it, the autists stop playing
if the autists stop playing, streams and youtube lose momentum
losing game momentum means less people buying expansions, silver, and/or the main game

its all just money

Does the Knucklehead Radar now give you third eye on all weapons?

>raids have a new special mechanic
>if you are over X recommended light level, your excess is counted in fractions by an increasingly small amount (some mathematical curve to prevent going below zero)
eg. 270 raid normal
271 light, excess 1, treated as if 0.92 (rounded down). Final light: 270.
278 light, excess 8, first point treated as 0.92, second as 0.85, third as 0.79, etc. Final light: 270 + 5.74 rounded down = 275

So grinding to 300+ will make it easier but not amazingly easier. The example above is just a rough idea, not concrete numbers. Of course if you want to be world's first it helps to be autistically grinding.

Looks like huge dicks

sweet business?
you end up firing 160-170 rounds before going dry with the chest
its dakka dakka but utimately not great

I fucking wish, they're god awful

????

the prospector is pretty good but no other ones EVER DROP
same with fusion rifles

leveling guide when
mix match anything up to 20
EDZ tokens to 265
Exotics to 270
270+: +5 mod infuse exotics into legos trick and NF???

That's basically how level sync in many mmos already works, you'll have a much easier time if you're vastly overleveled and overgeared but it won't be brainless either, you still have to do mechanics and whatnot.

>tfw no telesto

>we still have mercy?
kek
but yeah, people'd probably think it's not in because its loose as fuck in Quickplay
then Competitive matches you to close skill levels (and i'd bet less premades) so it wouldn't even activate in Competitive

dumbest shit

Why is Ghaul such a smalltume?

Anyone want to do the drang exodus crash quest?
Tried to it with random but doesnt work.

>Harpies have turned from jokes into infinite distance death beam machines.
Name a more annoying enemy

what is this exotic + mod into legendary thing people are talking about

Just solo it, it's not hard you turbo shitter.

The only good thing about Halo 4

>70% will.
((((((statistics))))))

>people played a halo game past 3
But y tho?

Taken

>not playing ODST and Reach, AKA the best Halo games

I know you meant non-Bungo Halo, really, I'm only teasing

>Every gen her tits droop closer to her navel.

Seriously, is she just going to tie them to her hips with a belt by the time next halo rolls around?

It's not like Desiny has subs to stay alive
Shitters bought the game now they can fuck off to free the server load, when Bungie needs them next time Activision will just restart their hype machine

I fell for the 343 Industries meme. I rmmeber reading that a lot of the Bungie staff stayed behind at 343 and that the current Bungie was made up of new people but the ones who stayed back at 343 clearly weren't the big decision makers from the first 3 games because there is a massive drop in qualit wit Halo 4 and 5.

Cleary all the important people are still at Bungie and the ones who remained will have just been environment designers and animators or something.

there's still currently about 40 people at Bungo who worked on Halo: CE - Halo: Reach, including those in senior positions

cabal slashers

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DONE PYRAMIDION

Taken Captains, the Warhound, Goliath Goblins, Gladiators, and those exploding Shanks are all much worse.

If you get 75 throwing knife kills in completive playlist you get nice reward.

is it a knife through my own head? That would be nice