byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KZF5kCxF
github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/30530
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2311&start=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for discord is cancer

The greys are spreading stories about the burned plasmaman again

I ran into some vox traders the other day. I steered clear of them.

If you've got to travel, by the AI, stay in the halls. The maintenance tunnels just isn't safe anymore. We've had sightings, you see. The Xenos..

Probe is a dictator and must be removed

Patrolling Defficiency almost makes you wish for some Nuclear Operatives

what anime is she from?

Karuta Roromiya from Inu x Boku

>Normal ss13g thread
>I sleep
>An admin has delayed the thread archive
>REAL SHIT??

Literally who is anyone on that pic?

>he doesn't know about the Douggernaught

I know of no one mainly cause I haven't played here for over a year
Though even if I did I wouldn't remember because I don't really take attention to names

Cute MoMMI.

Good goliath
glad someone finally made sense of their awful sprite

Today is the 560th anniversary of 9/11
never forget (we still haven't)

Jonhny Caldwell is a good sec player

I thought the game took place in the year 2525

pastebin.com/KZF5kCxF

>Try to play on Veeky Forums
>Lags like every SS13 Serb
>Rounds are 30-40 minutes max

Who could play a game like this

Needs an update.

try to learn with their wizards, they are ultra stronk.

Borer girl 2 : electric boogaloo

one AI antimov, another asimov, what happens?

discuss

"As the HoP, tool all antag steal objectives and put them in his locker. Admitted this to myself (goldsteel) and to deadchat."

After reviewing this with the server owner, its been decided to up this to a month ban. Metagaming of this nature is harshly penalized on this server.

>This is bannable
>Most of the userbase does this anyways

Its called thinking ahead

plasma

no, it is not normal to secure every single antag objective, that is metagaming.

Asimov AI keeps cutting power to the core room, that's it

Depends on who's the veteran.
The other one will be robusted/antagonized

What possible in game reason would the HoP have to do any of this?

Also I was confused why the borg brought us a HoP locker of clothing to drill open,
so jokes on them in the end

I'm going to presume this included other stuff like the ce hardsuit and basically every single potato greentext item from the pool possible.

nono, not the full hardsuit, only the magboots :^)

Frank White: Robust security player, good HoS
Johnny Caldwell: Nice security officer, uses flashbangs
Trinity Prewitt: Robust security officer, has a reputation of being deaf
Eloise Chapelle: Good detective player, complete space law autist
Riccardo Benzoni: Solid security member, keeps on track of all criminals
Antonio Bellutia: Kills other security members as a non-antag for his italian gimmick, badass
Doug North: The evil twin of frank white. not actually a real person just a thread meme invented by REDACTED
Rin Fukimoto: Banned for being a shit
Vulgaris Magistralis: Should be banned for being a shit

i dont even think the CE hardsuit counts as objective

I swear to fucking god it's Betulla or iv been reading his name wrong for ages

t. Antonio

>dunk shitter HoP and take his ID for access
>oh hey look at all this bonus loot in his locker, neat

why y'all niggas complaining, objectives are for faggots

removing objectives when?

/me bursts into flame!
/me dabs
/me dabs
/me dabs
/me dabs
Unknown says: "Party rock is in the dorms tonight"

Wow, what a faggot.

>yo dowg i'll just take all the possible itens in the antag objectives and won't use any of them just to grief. haha get dunked on antags shitters.

Wow goldsteel lied out of his ass on this one.

The HoP put the disk and the cap's laser in his locker.

logs?

If you find the logs I will deadmin goldsteel

t. Probe

If you make a deadmin request I will blow your legs up every round, don't mess with the metaclub boy

I'll rejuvenate you every round that happens
t. actual admin

miiverse screenshots make me laugh every time

[18:03:59]ADMIN: HELP: Chucklemonger/(Gigahonk): I'd just like to bitch a little about the HoP taking the antag objectives from literally every department and storing them in his locker - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
[18:04:03]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->Lavoss/(John Hastings): You mean, he took everything?
[18:04:13]ADMIN: PM: Lavoss/(John Hastings)->Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter): everything

[18:04:20]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): Hi.
[18:04:28]ADMIN: PM: David samathy/(Persh Green)->Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter): hello
[18:04:45]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): What's this about you putting every single antag stealing item in your locker at round start?
[18:05:38]ADMIN: PM: David samathy/(Persh Green)->Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter): securing high risk items I am told that it is the first priority of every head however it is usually handled by there being many heads to guard their own things
[18:05:50]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): Yeah, the captains spare and the nuke disk.
[18:06:03]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): You took every single high risk item on the station and put it in your office.
[18:06:06]ADMIN: PM: David samathy/(Persh Green)->Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter): nothing else?
[18:06:15]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): No, you moron. Have you played heads before?
[18:06:50]ADMIN: PM: David samathy/(Persh Green)->Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter): to be honest not much most rounds I am a head I wind up dead almost immediately from wizards anyway
[18:07:13]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): Do not do this.
[18:07:18]ADMIN: PM: David samathy/(Persh Green)->Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter): ok
[18:07:19]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): You secure the disk and the spare.
1/2

He's not in the metaclub, he's a rat.

Rats are good for getting rid of rotting corpses and crawling about on their belly but they're still rats.

github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/30530

>We dont have gondolas
>Veeky Forums does

GONDOLAS WHEN?

[18:07:51]ADMIN: PM: David samathy/(Persh Green)->Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter): ok
*later in another round as david be borer*
[21:36:31]ADMIN: HELP: David samathy/(Persh Green): is an overdose limit the maximum amount before overdose or the minimum that is overdose - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
[21:37:06]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): For what?
[21:37:27]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): You're banned for a month, by the way.
[21:37:35]ADMIN: PM: Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter)->David samathy/(Persh Green): Server owner's orders.
[21:38:15]ADMIN: PM: David samathy/(Persh Green)->Goldsteel/(Hannibal Lecter): with a chemical that overdoses does it overdose at the amount specified or if it goes over?
[21:39:06]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->David samathy/(Persh Green): check the ban page oh shit
[21:39:12]ADMIN: Zealotron/(Sawbones) booted David samathy/(Persh Green).

The ban reason is ""As the HoP, tool all antag steal objectives and put them in his locker. Admitted this to myself (goldsteel) and to deadchat.""

I checked the logs, he didn't ever say this in deadchat and when talking to goldsteel he seemed like he genuinely didn't know he made a mistake. Goldsteel didn't even ban him, just gave him a note.

A simple mistake as a newish player = month ban on Veeky Forums
I find it odd that pomf got involved, why would pomf get involved? Pomf never gets involved unless directly messaged about something, meaning goldsteel sought out pomf. He apparently can't decide what to do by himself so bothers the very busy Pomf123.

He had 250 connections to the server

He's not new you faggot

Yeah that's really new

He lets others do the deciding then he touts the us vs them argument over and over and says it out of his hands.

He's a eunuch.

No he actually banned the guy from heads for a week, then kicked it up to pomf and pomf for some reason said "yeah month ban him"

He's a sniveling faggot hiding behind others because he isn't capable of taking responsibility for his actions.

One month is a crazy long time

>pomf
>busy
Busy dying more like.

>plasmaflood the brig as a nonantag
>banned for 3 days
>secure antag objectives as captain
>banned for a month

???

STOP
BEING MEAN
TO POMF

>secure the disk as captain
>month ban

>breed some borers for personal use
>permaban for erp

???

stop shitposting

>guess the nuke code
>no ban, praise even and a trophy

Well duh, guessing a randomized 5 number code is near impossible to do

>Captain is holding the hypospray
>cmo arrives
>rushes his locker
>cries over common when his hypospray is missing
>captain says "I'm holding on to it, I'll return it at once now you've arrived."
>cmo freaks out
>cmo pdas the officer Antonia Bellitia to arrest captain for being a syndicate thief
>officer arrests the captain without even trying to talk
>threatens to demote him

>captain, an honorable and good man by all accounts, is permabanned
>officer and cmo are praised in msay
Can't believe this happened on VG and not hippie.

Takes place in (current year + 544)

Veeky Forums*

I agree though

>Bay is cancer
>This is a no RP server
>Metagaming is ok

>Steal every single antag-related objective and hide them away
Metagay as fuck, anyone who defends him is retarded or a hippiefag.

they're talking about us on /flg/ again

>griff
>get a moderate ban
>metagame
>get a month ban

Metagaming bans are supposed to be permanent. He went easy on him.

Anyone got a front and side view of the Nurse's uniform? need it for reference

You're allowed to know how different rounds work. To pretend you don't known some thing is silly and its been explicitly said it's allowed to know these infos

>>>NoX

Better grab all the TTVs and head jumpsuits while you're at it

I dunno what that is. I personally don't think it should be allowed to do that, but the guy didn't seem to know and to server ban him for a month instead of just headban is silly because now he can't play at all for one mistake.

People have to choose if they are arguing against the length of the ban or in favor of becoming a no-rp server because it's getting confusing.

I love roleplay and I'd hate tos ee us become no rp. I just think the ban length is excessive for what it is. People like solarious will argue over everything just cuz but I really just don't like such a long ban

>I don't know what NoX is

Keep your shit opinions to yourself then, newfag

One day, while Andy was filing his taxes, Woody got welfare. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy crunched the numbers in his fancy, advanced calculator. He approached Andy which startled him and made him drop his receipts everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being covered in his taxes made Woody even more ambitious to file his taxes!

Woody: "Mister Andy! I'm alive and I want to LEARN TO BE CASH SOLVENT!"

Andy: "Oh Woody! I always knew you were alive! I want to show you the ways of financial stability!"

Woody grabbed a bunch of pencils and graph paper and started making his portfolio.

Woody: "Oh my! It's a #2 Ticonderoga pencil! #2 Ticonderoga pencils are my favorite!"

Woody then stuffed his graphs into Andy's accordion folder. The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody stuck folder after folder into Andy's filing cabinet. Continuously making a flipping noise. The other toys also became so ambitious that they all gathered around Woody and Andy and began taking out mortgage sheets and started to crunch numbers all over them, and then they started to calculate.

Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody! You are filing your taxes so well! Your calculations are stimulating my cerebral cortex! OH YES!"

All the other toys became enthused by this, and could not help themselves anymore! They took their credit reports and pushed them into Andy's filing cabinet. All of them wanted to put their reports in Andy's nice, stylish filing cabinet.

Andy: "No wait guys! My filing cabinet cannot hold this much! It is getting so full!"

All the toys continued filling the filing cabinet, and pretty much, it was beyond full, and broke from having its insides completely crammed. The mother came in and found Andy, completely worn out, with a dead calculator, and a HUGE increase in his investments in his stock portfolio.

You are allowed to know about Antags, but that doesn't mean you can install a bomb next to the AI just in case it goes rogue.

Pretty nice

Do you think it would be penalised to add a law "Only Security Officers, Heads of Staff and the people they designate as such are human", once the station is on code red ?

I think the AI would search for every loophole available but that could work

W-what do we do? We can't lynch him.

As a non-antag you are going to probably get banned when the AI starts slaughtering innocents.

Just state at first "All crewmembers are humans until further notice" and you're done

>in the middle of writing a report to Weyland-Yutani about how fucked up the situation was and was requesting permission to abandon the ship
>drone crawls out of my vent and kills me

w...wew

I seriously hope you're not talking about the current round

That's assuming the AI doesn't just follow the law without trying to lawyer it into a killing spree.

I mean, AIs don't HAVE to kill everyone, y'know?

thats CM.

It's not metagaming or ic in ooc if it's another server.

UNBAN 2 HOTDOGS OR WE WILL TAKE ACTION

anyone have an image of the scifi event elim did a few years ago? It was about some crazy dude alone on a ship or something

Let me in please
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2311&start=10

No bunker on lol

Lol get bunkered

>trying to play
>keep lagging because wifi decided to be shit today
>keep having intervals of 30 seconds where I just wait for the game to respond
just kill me already