/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

creationkit.com/index.php?title=Armor
creationkit.com/index.php?title=ArmorAddon
youtube.com/watch?v=niQVeTneXdQ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86565/?
mediafire.com/file/71n76msxjpaayan/Dragon_Combat_Overhaul-32597-FINAL-3.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waifus.

Can you give me the body preset?

Jesus christ, walking around Vivec is such a fucking chore. Is there any way of traveling between cantons without walking?

Also give me advice and tips, just started my first playthrough and I'm doing Fighter's Guild right now. Playing an Imperial with heavy armor, long blade.

Just search for Kafos on Loverslab by guk

Waifus? Waifus.

Really strange how the waifu regulars always show up in groups

Any one got any quick guides for adding armour mash ups to the game? I made a couple, now I just need to wrestle with the CK and test them out.

I only see garbage here

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Each canton has a guy managing a rowboat on the lower exterior level that can take you to other cantons for a small price. Just circle around it until you see him. Should have a big floppy hat. Eventually you'll be able to levitate between them if you want.

I know right. It's almost as if we're all in a network of acquaintances, if you would believe.

That's a cute catte.

Here you go friend:
creationkit.com/index.php?title=Armor
creationkit.com/index.php?title=ArmorAddon
Make sure that all of the object slots you've used in the nifs are also highlighted in the addon record. Luck~

Just what I needed. Thanks man.

>want to create a husbando
>cant decide if I want to use a male body and textures or just go with UUNP

Do you want a kind of femboy or an androgynous man, or a guy who actually looks like a man?

>tfw you are forced to play Morrowind without MGE
I can't live like this man.

Femboy would be best but I think that's doable with a male body too?

What are some decent mods that improve Falmer locations in anyway? I really enjoy creeping around in the dark down there

It'd be doable I'm sure, just a bit more difficult.

Daughterfus?

Yeah.

So do you people actually find skyrim fun or do you only use it as a character poser and screenshot marker?

I think the hardest part about using UUNP is creating a body that matches the head, it always looks a bit too feminine.

I use Skyrim for creating characters but Oblivion for fun

A Thing in the Dark

Does she have a home? Or is she just wandering around trying to stay alive?

Post more

>A Thing in the Dark
Oh snap! That looks awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=niQVeTneXdQ

I do love me some Lovecraft. I was just enjoying Rats in the Walls yesterday

The last time I played it was 1,5 year ago and back then the translation was weak, but I think they improved it.
It's pretty interesting. Has the hentai part of course, but it isn't the core of the mod.

I love Bryn!

It's fun but it's buggy.

I don't have any more yet. Just started my new play through though.

Th-Thanks

Uhhh... does anyone here play the game or do you just take screenshots?

>playing skyrim

These are the Dark Souls of inane questions.

What a cleaver and witty insight, thank you Mr. Tripfaggot.

Skyrim is the Dark Souls of screenarchery.

As soon as I get the right combination of mods and ENBs, then I can start playing. Until then.. let the modding continue!

Take a lap, fatty.

I've been asking the same question about a technical issue here in every single thread for six months and no one was able to properly help me. Six. Months. You've let me down, /tesg/. All you care about is your circlejerk it seems. I have to say I am feeling quite discouraged in continuing posting here...

Okay.

What's your issue user? Mayhaps nobody knowing how to help, no?

>riekling on a boar comes collect bounty on me
cute

No home really, also being a vampire means she doesn't really have to survive.

Shes wandering around seeking opportunities to find a very specific thalmor that "took away" her family.

Just... leave me alone. I don't wish to talk to you any longer you have been unhelpful. I guess I can understand what people say about this thread after all.

So is roguelike encounters good or are there any better mods that add fun enemies?

i really doubt that. i usually help most questions that either pop up right away or if someone quotes them with "anyone" or "help"

>BDO armors actually cost 30$ a piece
>by ripping them and modding them into your game you're basically pirating a 30$ priced content
wew lassies
No wonder those greedy gooks shut the modders down with C&D.

user, that's a silly way to act.

Post your issue once more and hope that someone knows how to help.

She's plenty fine thank you.

>BDO armors actually cost 30$ a piece
Still surprises me people actually buy those I bought lingerie for 7.

He's shitposting.

Pls responde

rogue like encounters is great.

they look like they are trying to work out an agreement

Rogue-like encounters is safe, there is also Immersive Creatures and Monster Mod. You shouldn't use all of them together as it could cause CTD outdoors randomly, although some people do use them fine.

To increase spawns you need to use DFB - Random Encounters, Genesis, Populated Forts, and Populated Dungeons. If you run a lot of spawns you need to use Dead NPC Cleaner and config it to only clean what you kill or use a mod that makes cells reset much faster. Otherwise your game can become unstable due to massive amounts of corpses

Why would you want to face such a large amount of enemies?

Which would you rather for TES:VI
>Bethseda dumbs down the game even worse than FO4 with a terrible story, bland characters and writing, and sub par gameplay, but the modding scene is amazing with enough fixes, lore and waifushit to almost redeem the game and make almost everyone who bought it happy.
Or
>They actually make a excellent game with an amazing story and quests, skills and attributes, many more weapon and armour types resulting in a near perfect game that can be played for 100s if not 1000s of hours, but the modding scene is basically non-existent beyond some light bug fixes and technical shit.

Do you have any experience with Revenge of the Enemies?

I played around with that a bit in my last build, but found that it ramped up the difficulty a bit too much in some encounters

I think more modding is better because it makes the game live on for longer. It's also fun to be able to choose your flavor of game.

But it's bad for the franchise if such an important title ends up being trash.

Because this game is piss easy.

It's fun and it allows you to use a follower or two while still being challenging.

The latter, definitely. Look how fondly stuff like Planescape or KOTOR is remembered.

If you build it, they will come.

Yes, it's alright and the 2016 version is better about the bosses.

I'd recommend using AAE with HLE and a dragon overhaul along with Dragon Combat Overhaul. I use rogue-like encounters with mine as it helps balance the game by allowing large monsters to swipe multiple enemies and implementing a scaling sunder/bleed effect for both you and enemies. You have to hand patch that stuff together, though.

You will also want to setup your level zones how you want, Rogue-like Encounters does this in the combat module. It scales stuff to lvl 80 in most zones, and the minimum isn't too bad. You need to load a Permazones variant or Morrowloot Ultimate if you want something more static like Requiem.

Is Morrowloot any good?

Bethesda can't make an excellent game. At this point I'm just hoping they make the blankest possible slate for the next TES which will be easy t mod. With the least amount of new retarded fucking ideas like FO4.

would someone kindly give me the names of or link me these mods

1-the mod that adds lingering effects to destruction magic
2-the mod that adds cities to the overworld so you don't have to go into a loading screen to enter whiterun

Depends on how you play. Morrowloot makes AAE a lot harder because some enemies have resists against weapon types. It buffs the later game equipment and makes them harder to obtain.

You could also use Dynamic Dungeon Loot, More Interesting Loot, and Immersive Jewelry if you like having random and more interesting loot instead of harder to find good stuff. That combination adds a lot of enchanted equipment similar to Diablo or a rogue-like without being incompatible with much. There's also Wintermyst or Summermyst for enchanted items.

Morrowloot ultimate is

BIG

TITTY

ELF

MOMMAS

BRING THEM ALL TO ME

It's a hypothetical user, modders can't fix the game for everyone either but we are allowed to dream.

>this is actually on the hot files
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86565/?

Back, you ravenous dog! BACK, I say!

Here's the link to DCO since it's not easy to find anymore.
mediafire.com/file/71n76msxjpaayan/Dragon_Combat_Overhaul-32597-FINAL-3.7z

Another bimbo elf.

If I want to change some install options for a mod, can I just pick "reinstall mod" in mod organizer and it will work? Or does this break the game? Or do I need to uninstall first?

>Beyond Skyrim: Roscrea is coming out exclusively for Special Edition
Those motherfuckers. They actually fell for the SE meme. Even when Microsoft themselves ensured Oldrim's superiority. God I hate these fags.

Nah they just want to make shitty open cities with tons of useless NPCs sadly.

>tfw oblivion is still my favorite TES game because it was my first one and it had a good amount of silly and fun stuff
>tfw tried to remove everything fun and silly in Skyrim

Yeah but now you can do that with Oldrim too.

No they want to attract all the new skyrim players to their mods, in oldrim they would get no attention because all they care about is waifu mods.

Considering Bruma doesn't even run and the devs don't care, I don't think we're missing out on much

>nexus is down
yameroooooo

Not true at all. and besides, Probably not gonna be on par with what we already have.

can someone redpill me on the beyond skyrim series? it's basically falskaar all over again?

Fuck off Todd.

>not true at all
Look at the hot files.

Couple of modder teams gathered under one project to recreate some of the Tamriel's provinces in Skyrim's timeline. They share the resources with Skywind.

Apparently the site is offline at the moment, but what you say is obviously because people didn't release any new quest mods for people to vote into hot files. You're not very good at thinking are you.

>tfw getting started with a playthrough is hard because there's so many races and genders

Hit random pussy.

It's not falskaar, there's some basic quality to the bruma mod, but what they've shown in it doesn't show much promise for the way they design things.

Skywind and that other skyrim+oblivion mod are both pointless though honestly.

That's how you get diseases bro

Is that a little boy next to her? Creepy.

>Bruma on Oldrim: 101,211 UNIQUE D/LS
>Bruma on SE: 61,341 UNIQUE D/LS

Is it true that Fallout 4's BodySlide is better than Skyrim's?

Who cares, Skyrim is still the superior waifan engine and a better game too for those who want to actually play.

So what? Just pray to the nearest shrine and your AIDS will magically disappear.

Yeah but it's possible to use Fallout 4's BodySlide presets in Skyrim.

Yes

Is she available yet? The site seems never to be updated