>Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

My wife will come to the game, have great art, a perfect voice and be a good unit. I love my wife and she loves me.

good thread

is 4828 enough for top 5k in AA

Somehow you managed to have a shittier looking OP
Bravo

WERE OVER HERE

Your wife is relentlessly creampied in all her holes by Bastian every night.

~100 right now thanks to the orb ridiculousness they're throwing at us, and then 150$ reserved for her on top of that.

Please give me more money.

disappointed in you, Feliciafag

Bastian's wife!

I have 4,848 and I'm at 3,032

how bad will the orb drought be after all these events are over?.

It might slow down a bit but I think they're seeing giving out orbs in the west helps

Has the CYL banner turned anyone else into a broken, bitter husk of a man? I've gotta be nearing about 300 orbs on this banner with only the free Lyn, a Linde, Tana and Ephraim to show for it. I fucking hate this banner so God damn much. I'm never getting Brave Lucina.

>6 posters
Yeah, no

BIG!!!!!!!

>thread made after there already was on

You are the cancer thats killing Veeky Forums

How many Hinatas have you slain and how many more do you actively need at the moment?

I've killed 6 and I need 3 more and the rate swap has made pulling him exponentially harder

This!!

Yes.

What do I do with him.

No but the Hector banner has. 5% pity rate soon and it's almost over.

early shitters don't get to complain if their thread isn't used

they have continuously improved themselves with orbs, i have hope that it won't slow down by too much.

Like 6 or 7, I lost my count. Is he usable?

Spread your boipucci and prepare yourself.

I love Sakura!

>early
>Posted at 49

whew 1 post sure is early

Me too. Better than Elise.

>shitposter shitposts as always
>somehow disapointing now after all those years
??

i have foddered away 3. i have one left, too afraid to fodder him because i'll never get another one.

Why isn't there more Peri Smut!?

Also IS give me Gunters and Jagens! Who's a unit that you really need but never get?

Yeah I hate it too
220 orbs of greys and blues and I got a -atk cripple Lyn on the 200th orb, and Peri, Lucius, Effie, and Mist to reset pity rates
I've never had such shit luck on a banner. I'm really praying I can get Lancina before the banner ends

ACTUAL THREAD BLESSED BY FELICIAANON

well he tried to make it 30 posts early but it got deleted the first time

(lol

FAT!!!

I rolled all four eventually, but there was a 150 orb drought after my second CYL when I got ALM'D, BULL'D and CAMILLA'D. All -spd.

Nah, then it would have the same OP picture, the early thread was a Julia thread

>ih8nigger
Your average Ninoposters

>5 5* out of 220 orbs
i'd say you're pretty lucky actually.

Why are there no black FE characters? Racist much?

So, I've been out of the community for 4 months or so. What's the general consensus on Echoes? I just cleared it and I really enjoyed it, I'd rank it in my top 5 desu

He's actually pretty good. I run him in AA from time to time with Bonfire, Wind Boost, and Vantage. For a non-budget version, swap Wind Boost with Fury.

Let's say a DC Seal comes with the next Tempest, which one do you give it to and what memes do you unleash ?

I got free Lyn, good IVs Lucina with around 200 orbs and tehn stopped pulling from this shitty banner.
Even Lucina wasn't really worth it but I figured, there's no better banner up to pull from so I might as well do it for all the blues I want. Brave Ike is just a tank that fills a niche filled by many others already, Brave Lyn is a fine unit, Lancina is a nice buff bot that doesn't work with mages so it's really whatever and Roy is just an aggressive Eldigan. I'd rather pull for more Hectors, Ninian or save for the upcoming Tellius banner desu.

ih8niggers is literally a guy from /feg/
I have him on my friends list

BIke becomes unstoppable.

Finally got Erika after like 200 orbs but I'm happy. I also got to finish off my 3*+10 Cherche.

Zephiel

>What's the general consensus on Echoes?
Mediocre and forgettable game with 0 replay value and excellent presentation.

FE recognizes that niggers are inferior , or at least did before the diversity hires that negrified Gray Boey and some of the Gayden cast.

It's an abstract kind of luck
There's nothing to be excited about when you get a 5* healer to reset a 4% pity rate ;_;

Flametongue+ Fae. It's time to execute all horseshitters.

Impossible since seals must be usable for everyone, you could argue that phantom spd has no effect but at least every units can inherit wind or watersweep.

Brave Ike becomes S++ with Hector

Mathilda to kill all ranged and especially ranged cavs

I WANT TO DRINK ERIKA'S PISS

>complaining about four top units of their class
Nigga, I got Peri, Merric, a -atk +hp Minerva, Titania, and a shit IV Hector in my recent hunt for DC fodder. ~300-350 orbs in total. The worst streak of 5* I've ever had in this game, since all of them are either mediocre or plain bad as units or are killed by their banes.

>100 coins let you swap the ivs of your unit
How would you feel?

The time was never right I suppose.

16A is the chapter with Olwen's replacement if you didn't recruit her or got her killed right?

Staff users can't inherit those

elated

>+atk -spd to -atk +spd
T-thanks

>incredible OST and Dub
>great cinematic animation cutscenes
>very good outfit design
I don't think map or gameplay was that bad. Maybe some people exaggerated it too much .

>you can reroll IVs now for 100 coins
>the IVs are rerolled randomly and can turn out to be the same as before

How early do they make the announcement for the next batch of units? I need DC but not as much as I need Nephenee.

>+atk/-spd
>-spd/+atk

>Give that to Hector + Fury
OHO

I like the idea that it can neutralize bane better.

>Fury
>not steady breath

>steady breath + Ignis
OHOHO

Sleuf doesn't sya he will explain it to Leif, hea says that Leif will know when the time is right, this could be in reference to the cut content of Veld being a dragon and thus why the underground of Manster goes form a green pit of darkness to what looks like a Mila shrine from Gaiden.

>been using a -spd/+def nino since her first banner
>every new Nino I've drawn has been less literate than the last

I want out already.

>people are actually wasting orbs on current banners when the next batch of powercreeps is around the corner

POST OLWEN

>can fix my multiple -atk +garbage stat 5*s
That'd be amazing but deep down I feel like the coins will have nothing to do with IVs

What if there's a feature like inherit skill but with IVs instead? You can sacrifice a unit of the same colour and rarity of the one you want to fix and give them their IVs instead

Why is Aether not more commonly used on Hector? QR, Vantage and DC let him get lots of hits off.

NO SIRE

BREED OLWEN

Is Quad Olwen actually better than a blade one? I always thought it's a meme tbqh.

Worth investing in?

I've already got summer Elise

>Selkie - Playful Kitsune
Colourless Stone Infantry Beast
40 HP/27 Atk/39 Spd/18 Def/33 Res
Special: Noontime
Weapon: Kitsune's Gale+ - 11 Mt, allows user to counterattack regardless of distance, slows Special trigger (+1 CD).
A skill: Life and Death 3
B skill: Kitsuneboon - Halves damage from magic attacks (exclusive to Beast units).

>Velouria - Eccentric Lonewolf
Colourless Stone Infantry Beast
44 HP/33 Atk/31 Spd/33 Def/16 Res
Special: Ignis
Weapon: Beaststrune+ - 14 Mt, 1 rng, grants +10 HP to this unit and other Beast ally units every third turn.
A skill: Steady Breath.
B skill: Wolfskinboon - Halves damage from physical attacks (exclusive to Beast units).

Infantry Beast units deal physical damage and nullifies all unit type-specific buffs of Cavalry and Fliers (Hone/Fortify/Goad/Ward Cavalry/Fliers). They are weak to Cavalry and Infantry effective weaponry. They have 2 Mov just like Infantry and Flier units. However, unlike other Infantry units, they do not have movement penalty around trees and has a -1 movement penalty around mountains (so they can slowly climb). They cannot cross rivers or gaps like Fliers. The -boon skills do not affect Cavalry/Infantry effective weaponry and -raven TA.

some youtuber has a fury +atk quad olwen and with horse buffs he kills julia with her.

furries get out

furries get in

New Olwen's Cipher card is ok I guess.

Could it be that Jugdral is just Valentia in the distant past?

she's probably telling that gray everytime he says i love you.

!!!!!!!!!

Velouria would easily be S+ tier

Hey, he and Faye's husband have something to bond over.

How do I build this buffslut?

>Steady Breath.
Dream on.