>Andromeda is dropped:
blog.bioware.com/2017/08/19/mass-effect-andromeda/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pictures.hentai-foundry.com/r/RenX/538399/RenX-538399-ASSari_Love.jpg
fanfiction.net/s/12490926/0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gigi-chan best waifu

Main trilogy remade with Andromedas graphics when?

Does anyone have that fic someone wrote on here a while back about Miranda fingering her asshole through her suit in the engine room?

I remember it was top-tier Miri asshole fingering content

Mark Vanderloo is cute! CUTE!

Her pussy must be perfect as well.

Deliverence. Miranda's asshole is the best asshole.

>

Of course! She wouldn't be much of an infiltration robit if she couldn't seduce men with her butthole. Just look at Miranda. She was a spy for Cerberus AND a complete buttslut.

EDI's gingey is also softer than any organic's, with 170 years of advancements in silicones, and with pinpoint precision with her artificial EAP muscles, you'll see stars once she begins to milk you.

my nigga! Thanks dude I love reading about Miri's perfect ass

Armoured boobs? Embracing waifus in soft undersuits?

so you're saying cerberus specifically trains it's agents to be buttsluts? Explains Miranda for sure, but I always thought her buttsluttiness came from her father's genetic engineering more than any other factor.

can EDI replicate other people's assholes? what about their voices? if so, joker has been fucking everyone on the normandy via EDI

Miranda is a natural buttslut, so it just made being a Cerberus agent that much easier. They did a few trails, of course, to make sure she's up for it and general agent training, but she passed the seduction tests with flying colours.
Losing Miranda was a great hit on Cerberus' covert operations. Even with Eva and all her technical improvements, she still has a hard time (lel) surpassing Miranda's inherent skill and anal drive.

Only the comfiest game for the comfiest time

That is an interesting thought. Mimicking voices would be a really good tool for an infiltration bot. Not to mention that EDI could wear other people's clothing, too, or at least larger/smaller versions.

Interesting. What can you tell me about the trails that Cerberus did to test Miranda's anal aptitude?

is that from halo?

Good to see a lot of ass discussion today

>
C´mon, you can do it. I believe in you

>
N...No

arent we seeing the same body/butt three times here ? It is my understanding, that the same body model was used for every female in the game

> besides that, EDI and EVA use literally the same platform

Yup. One of the things I like is how the armoured plates look more integrated into the undersuit, instead of having that blocky look that H4 and H5 MP does.
Plus, that butt, those hips, those thighs.

No, Eva and EDI are the same for obvious reasons, but they have a separate body from Miranda's. One of the few good things I think ME2 did, was unique bodies for the female squadmates.

They tested various things. Proclivity, duration, maximum length and girth, even amount of pleasure received (agents who hate it can't be expected to convincingly lure in and seduce men).
All the scientists and instructors were surprised not only by Miranda's skill at having things stuffed into her butt, but also her apparent want and pleasure derived from it. No other operative could take longer or thicker dicks, no other operative could go as long, and no other operative came as hard.

She was truly they best spy they had ever gotten their hands on, and boy, were they going to utilize her.

26th for Li-Ara..

Still alive

so how's florda now user

Whatcha doin', MEG?

>tfw no supersoldier waifu with a fantatic body in Mass Effect

playing for honor while i wait to go to work

made an extra folder for my Kai Leng stuff and going through my /v/ folder right now to find all the traps I laid.

>with Andromedas graphics
I sure hope that doesn't include the retarded faces

It stopped raining but the wind is still around. Got no power right now.

Max comfy

Samara's cumbutt.
>pictures.hentai-foundry.com/r/RenX/538399/RenX-538399-ASSari_Love.jpg

Looks like she's been on that crack rock

drug-addicted waifus offering their asses in exchange for the next hit of meth?

>meth
I bet theirs drugs 100x better/worse in the future. I bet meth would be like today's weed

not my waifu, she isn't a drug addict

Nah, I'd rather my waifu offer her ass during some undercover operation.

Noice! Mass Effect needed better asari dancers and more of them in more interesting situations.
Not even asari dancers at Hock's party.
>tfw your waifu didn't go undercover as a dancer

>13 posters
My money is on Miranda and Asari fag are the same person and is just same fagging

Miri offering her ass to shepard was the main plotline of ME2

How would that affect your life?

Nope, and fuck off back to /dag/

I'm the one posting Miranda, and I assure you I'm not posting asari.

Oh, shit, I didn't think of that. It'd be a lot more fun if that was actually a thing.

There are multiple Mirandafags I know because I'm one of them, and I'm not an asari fag

But I'll take Asari fags and Miranda anal fetishists anyday over fucking vetra fags and bird lovers

it's 2:30AM and i'm on AO3 looking for stories of Miranda or EDI having a lot of anal sex

found any good ones? The more Miranda buttstuff the better

i'll let ya know if there's one worth sharing

>/dag/
nope, /tfg/

Nice, that's always a good way to spend time. Let us know if you find any good stuff.

found this one on ff
fanfiction.net/s/12490926/0/

There´s always room for more ass discussion

I wonder if turians prefer human women with bony asses.

You goddamn fuck.

hahahah

>1 review
>2 favs

>anorectics are suddenly very popular with turians

nah, when the ass is bony, then the rest is too.
I doubt turians are into women that look like dried sticks

>dried sticks

That's their entire species, though.

their species is more like pork roast with crackling, that´s just a bit ...crispier.

besides their hard carapace and fringe they have sweet soft spots

Reckon Shepard ever got distracted by Miranda's FAT ASS

Most certainly. He's taking cover, inserting a new disposable heatsink into his weapon and right next to his face is Miranda's thick and round, soft but firm ass clad in a thin white suit with a black thong just barely visible underneath.

And with the way she's standing, her cameltoe is visible from between her legs. She certainly picked a snug suit.

very nice sticks desu

Why do these rocky, sharp, scaly aliens look so huggable and cute? What is this psychological madness?

Makes sense. What about on the Normandy? Do you reckon some of the crew had trouble focusing with Miranda strutting about?

Because it's fanart, which always adds embellishments. Actual ingame female turians aren't nearly as "cute."

Well, this picture has pretty strong perspective deformation, a human would look weird from this angle, too. Otherwise, in-game turians look kind of attractive, too.

I cannot follow

It still looks cute and huggable to me

For all that fanfictions try to make it seem like humans and turians emote so differently, I can clearly see a bemused/surprised half-smile in that. It's the slight raise in the upper lip and the brow shift.

Illusive Man did nothing wrong.

There would be an issue if there was nobody that had trouble focusing. An ass that fine is hard to ignore when walking around.

I think they still are.

Halo 5 had some really nice visuals, taking the space elevator down was cool.

Maybe not having trouble focusing per se, but Miranda (and later EDI) certainly turn heads.
A crewmember working away at his terminal, and suddenly he hears the now well-known sound of Miranda's heels. He doesn't turn his head yet, but once she's passed him he just can't help it. The way her hips sway from side to side, the way her buttcheeks deform in the tight suit, the very slight jiggling. No man could possibly keep his eyes off of it. She knows exactly what she's doing.

EDI knows this when she starts wearing a similar suit. Even though it momentarily decreases efficiency, she still does it to keep the morale up. Nothing quite like a fantastic ass in a ridiculously tight suit.

He crossed me

Good news everybody, now you can get your own turian friend

>tfw we probably wont get any word on another Mass Effect for 5 years

This reminds me of how I will never be able to fully comprehend the fact someone created a Krogan Dildo.

We probably won't get any word on another Mass Effect ever. Andromeda's failure was an embarrassment to EA.

To be fair, Nyreen's model isn't really all that great and has a weird skin texture. Vetra and Sid look far better.

EA has worse games under their belt, and EA of all companies should know how powerful brand names are. If they're okay with continuing to make Battlefront despite no matter what they do people will always compare it to the originals and call the new ones shit, they'll make another Mass Effect, eventually.

you should probably ask yourself how it could be, that it took them so long

> also some models could count as turian

I love that kind of lewd pic, where the genitals are just there rather than being the focus. They're not the point of the image, she is, but because she's nude and exposed it hints at what can come right after the picture. Namely obscene acts of messy alien/human lovemaking.

We can all suffer together user.

What would a turian ahegao face look like?

Like Nimtai.

But that's wrong.

Dressing up with waifu for a fantasy party? Waifu getting sexy outfit as well as getting her body painted?

Get out dag faggot

non-asari waifu making herself asari for you?

Really wish I still had the image of Miranda getting asari'd up.

> your femtur gf
> uses omnitape to stick omniballons to her chest
> "you see user, i have those funny bumps, too. Just like an Asari"

THERE IT IS
Thanks!

I'd like to see each how each race would do fantasy related stuff. Armor and weapons would be pretty interesting.