strawpoll.me/13899101/
strawpoll.me/13901820/
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#difficulty=4&dataset=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fempandas

>Beast Mastery

>caring about story

unironically missing wod

Reminder that during 7.3 they added new unused backwards running animations for all races

Draenei girls make for the best waifus!

R-right?

I don't even particularly care about the story myself, I just think it's funny how often they've completely retconned shit. Hell they've written retcons INTO the lore ffs

strawpoll.me/13908350

What's the best plate class? What do you value?
Examples:
>transmog
>mobility
>lore
>rotation/playstyle

Any idea if we'll ever get a new femWorgen model? I love Worgen but it's the one thing holding me back from continuing to play my Druid

DKs for actually mattering in the story

>orcs wuz gud bois dey dindu nuffin befo da demonz

do you think anyone currently working at blizzard ever read the manual for orcs and humans? or even played it?

high five bro

>DKs mattering after wotlk

I'M GONNA MARRY TURALYON!

DK has the best campaign
Warrior has the best order hall
Paladin has the worst of both

>What's the best plate class? What do you value?
Warrior. I'm assuming you care about DPS'ing. Fury/Arms always has a good choice between the two, where sometimes Frost/Unholy both suck, and Ret doesn't have a second spec to rely on. If you're tanking, all 3 specs are solid but I personally like Prot Warrior.
>transmog
Honestly, there's so many off-pieces you can use the same sets as all 3. They all get really good transmogs, though.
>mobility
DK and Paladin have next to none. Warrior has a LOT.
>lore
Warrior lore is kinda lacking, Paladin lore is decent, and DK lore is extensive but kinda dropped off after WotLK.
>rotation/playstyle
Arms has a very satisfying strong hits feel to the gameplay. It feels a bit clunky at times because of the rage on autoattacks centrism of the spec, but it's still fun. Fury is awfully spammy and simple, but a bit less braindead than Frost. Frost is awfully braindead and rather simple to play. Unholy is fun but Sudden Doom makes it feel extremely clunky, and not having a 1s GCD anymore feels awful if you were used to it. Ret is like guitar hero, albeit with a retarded colossus smash mechanic that doesn't play well.

They didn't do anything wrong t.b.h.

>can't decide which class to make my main
>newest patch is more alt-unfriendly than ever so every day I don't focus on one character I fall more behind

Reminder that blizzard added new blowdart animations to trolls in 7.3

Even the normies hate patch 7.3 zones
ITS FUCKING OVER

strawpoll.me/13899101/
strawpoll.me/13901820/

7.3 is Legion: for Alts, what are you talking about?

trying to navigate with anything but demon hunter on argus is hell so do that

WoD proved once and for all that muh demon blood had nothing to do with orc niggerdom

fuck all classes

Best thing to do is hope, but it's blizz so you shouldn't expect it

Didn't they say a month ago that goblin and worgen are on their top "new models" list?

Will we be able to skip all the Argus quests with alts after the third week or is Blizzard expecting us to go through them all again with our alts? I have 10 alts for god's sake

Probably not, that'll be 7.3.5

today i learned that jumping down the hole in gnomeregan as a hunter with your pet out will pull the entire zone
oops

Gonna level 1-110 PVP with a disc/shadow priest, what class would compliment it well?

I got no idea what they did or didn't say at this point, better to just assume not

So DK for lore, warrior for gameplay?

>care about DPS'ing
desu I just want one of every armour type that's entertaining to play. Don't care if one does less damage as long as it's enjoyable and I haven't made a plate class ever.
>Warrior has a LOT. (mobility)
+
>Arms satisfying gameplay
Nice, I think I'll roll a warrio, then. TY

undead

1 patch down and resto druids are retarded again I absolutely hate this fucking retarded class in pvp

Get attacked? bear form
Don't get attacked? heal

fucking retarded

It was posted in mmo-champ a month ago

>10 days of gametime left
>2 raid-nights, already announced that we'll be "taking a break"
>3 weeks of vacation coming up
Maybe I'll come back for 8.2, till then goodbye /wowg/

Eventually. They did at least acknowledge recently that it still needs to be done.

But I think people who are hoping that it will fix everything wrong with the model will be disappointed. It'll just be god-awful faces, now in high definition.

Anyone else here just afk the moment they enter an invasion point?

troll for the haste racial it's amazing with spriest

>New invasion point spawns
>It's Naigtal

I'd rather just farm old boring raids for ugly ass mogs than going into that place.

Sometimes i want to considering how much i die when i play a non tank in one.

Also Warlock question. Leveling alt warlock and just unlocked the demon artifact. Is Demonology actually decent? I never really played this new version before and the summoning minions thing is kinda neat. But are the numbers there to make it worth playing?

Who am i kidding its probably better then destro isnt it. Everything is better then Destruction. Why is affliction so boring. I miss having fun on my warlock.

Do you have to be British to find that picture funny?
I tried hard but I'm French

demo isn't good at the top level, but Thal'kiel is the best artifact

>Tfw never bothered with the aff and demo hidden skins
>Tfw get them the moment I stepped foot in Argus

Feels kinda good

Shiny...

Demo is the worst leveling spec, and once you have enough haste gear stacked your going to be spamming life tap a ton.

thal'kiel is great but demo kind of sucks for doing stuff with

I love beast mastery. ;_;

It really isn't that great at all.

Goblin is the best choice for gameplay/mechanics
Undead is probably best aesthetically with the right mog

>come up from dalaran sewers after checking BMAH
>game crashes/disconnect from server every time because of shitty sharding

>what class
>undead
>troll

From what I've heard destro is the strongest spec right now.

200%?

As much as possible

You should be me 20 stacks of food since you'll be rich soon :3

Which quests are required for raid attunement?
Also, if I play my main character to progress to the world quests and invasion points, do I need to do them on another character as well?

Yes

I did it with 3 of my characters my main included.
7 to go.

Come suffering. Enter chaos.

You need to complete stormhiem for cathedral. That's really the only relevant attunement still in the game.

Are casters liking their new casting animations?

oh yea give it to me daddy~

Back in Naxxramas in vanilla, warriors got this god-tier plate set whose name eludes me. Matte gray, with skulls on the pauldrons oozing fog. That shit looked so fucking sick.

I came back for MoP, but it wasn't possible to get it to drop i nu-Naxx, and apparently it was impossible to get again. Has it been re-introduced in some way since then?

Thats too bad. Oh well i can still pull it from time to time when i feel bored.

Is it? I thought it was affliction by far better then the other 2. Maybe im doing something wrong with Destro but it feels like im always out of shards and waiting for them to return even when using my various shard regen skills and whatnot.

yes the sp animations are really great

What about the warlock ones?

Why rely on "what you've heard" when we live in an age of WoW that is logged and documented almost to the point of ubsurdity?

Demo is strongest on
>Goroth
>Mistress
>Sisters
>Maiden
Aff is strongest on
>Inquistion (by a fucking mile)
>Harj
>Host
>Avatar (this is close for all specs)
>KJ

Destro is strongest on
>none

>no reputation buff
Dumbass.

Black market auction house

>ubsurdity

whatever I'm fucking tired. Point still stands though, couldn't be more wrong about Destro.

; _ ;

there are new warlock animations?

You tell me

the warlock animations will come out with the new raid, they aren't in yet

>people STILL play warlocks
hello, real demon hunters were JUST released???

random black market AH item, pay out the ass for it

or just get the superior t6 armor

What?
So I have to do all of it again?
What about end game content? I do want to raid eventually. Or can I just go LFR and skip all the current raids?

>Basically nobody running around with the Mythic appearances
>Know that the moment the next expac releases and the ilvl shoots up I'll start seeing the Mythic appearances on mogs, including here

nope
priest, shaman, and mage got new ones
warlock didn't, i think druid didn't?

nah, legion mythic gear looks like ass

only 5 more left

>1 of them no one has found
>1 you need 500 eyes to reach, or find someone who actually farmed that shit

i just want my lightforged weapons

Sour grapes my dude

Made a troll shaman

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#difficulty=4&dataset=100

here's a list of the best specs according to damage output. We're at a point where people can ignore heroic mechanics and focus more on bigger numbers.

nice projecting fag
legion mythic gear is too flashy and overdesigned, go ahead and prove me wrong

Without even looking at that link I can tell you just stupidly told someone to look at a chart of all bosses.

Stop it.

Wrath Master race > Catashitbaby
fite me nerds

Nice

How is my moge? I'm not sure about the shirt but the robe feels kinda low cut without it.

>6 hours until my egg hatches

And that's why you should stop being a scrub and start getting the pvp elite sets since they'll become unobtainable after their respective seasons end

Fuck I'm retarded.

I meant I'm levelling with someone who's playing a Spriest/Disc. What class would I play to level along with them.

>lightforged weapons
do they look good? like turalyon good?

>cuckbubble

They're just recolors that require you to play an extremely shitty minigame, so I'm good hombre

I like it, without the shirt the cleavage appears, right?

So don't complain about people getting your respective recolor next expac hombre