/Ark/ General

The best of BTC and ETH.

Let's go guys, straight to the moon on ARK

The pic says it all.
>Buy ARK or get raped by a shark

GET READY TO MOON!

You wake up naked and stranded on a deserted island.

Already in, obviously. ARK is FOTW right now

HOLY SHIT ITS GOING TO A NEW ATH ALREADY

Yes, 4000 just got eaten, next stop is gonna be at 4200 for a while

whats FOTW

>ark

More like 'the closet' homos. Buy Ddopecoin

Well 4200 gone, off to 4470 now

flavor of the week

4300 gone =)

4400 gone =o

Dopecoin is going to the moon!

Told you fags already. I'm telling y'all the stats show it's going higher. Buy in now.

Damn this shit is only 5 cents. Good call OP

got a 2k deposing waiting to clear, sheet.

You're welcome. Feel free to drop me some btc

14Ewo5AGDsXs7ZwuMyUKJMBFpccxZGUoJZ

oh its going up!

It was fascinating beyond words to watch /pol/ manipulate world throughout the U.S. presidential election.

It is exponentially and almost frighteningly more mind-blowing to witness Veeky Forums using this ability to challenge the international economy.

Anyone else out there just absolutely stunned watching this unfold? It's magical.

who /PIVX, BAY, and ARK/ here?

this is barely a drop in the ocean right now
but yeah if the stock market crashes I'm sure crypto will benefit hundredfold

>right now

These are the key words in my view. I've showed a few friends the way that cryptocurrencies and their exchanges operate and literally all of them have been extremely surprised at how intuitive and useful the concept and coins truly are.

We are at the very, very, very beginning of the tip of the iceberg on the application of these currencies and related programs.

Start digging into some unorthodox sources for information on this and you might be surprised. Ethereum has made its way into the Internet Law course at Harvard Law School. A growing number of people are increasingly familiar with 'Bitcoin' or the concept generally, and references to it are being made to a wider audience.

This is like watching the birth of the internet, except now the development is of an entirely new economy.

It should be no surprise to anyone still lurking these parts that Veeky Forums is one of the first to discover and adopt this technology. Just like everything else since the site was formed.

LETS GO BOYS, TO THE MOON

Well /pol/ did joke about becoming the jews at times, meme magic strikes again.

am i doing it right dinobros?

Nice gains. It's going to keep going up though. Consider using some profits to buy-in again.

Where can I get on the Ark? I only use coinbase so far.

Just bought 10 because its all i can afford

Thanks its my first rocketship.

Do I invest half of it when it dips again?

Bittrex

You trade BTC from coinbase to your Bittrex account and use those to purchase ARK or whatever you want

Yes sir