/digi/ Digimon General

Sleep Edition
Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

No wonder Gabumon looks worried. He will have to clean up the mess that happens once Seadramon wakes up.

Second for Haru is a bitch.

MODO

MImi is love!
God I wish I was her.

Gay robots are twice the affront to God.

third for rei should have been the protagonist.

If Rei was the lead, he would lose his mysterious charm and humor of having to react to everyone's wackiness.

He only needs hajime for humour, but him being the protagonist wouldn't exclude the others from being in the show. Even Haru would be important because he's the grandson of leviathan's creator.

Why did they choose breasts over other body parts to represent Lust?

and honestly rei being misterious was when he looked too much like a try hard character. I (and I think most people) only started to respect him after he was shown to be the guy that just wanted shit done, not being needlessly confrontatonial as he appeared at first.

You can't have a monster with 4 heads and a massive penis in a children's show

Why did they choose a girl with a male Renamon to represent Lust?

They could've picked legs.

Now how would you make that into something that feels like a demon lord?

You mean semen demon?
Like this.

have you looked at her card?

What if one of its heads IS a massive penis?

That might work

Seadramon did nothing wrong

For what it is worth, Lavogaritamon is said to live near Volcdramon in its official description.

why there isn't kinky stuff of these two yet?

Had no idea digimon had a general.
How's aplimon and the tri movies?

Gay for the former, shit for the latter.

Both pretty shit.
Doesn't take too long to watch through tri. so do it if you need a nostalgia dose. Just don't expect great fights, a coherent plot or a sense of adventure.

because character exclusive to one game.

This.

His initial appearances are so tryhard they're embarrassing.

How could anyone say "no" to this face?

Simple. By knowing her boobs do not grow beyond an A cup/Low B Cup

you're arguing against your own point

So is the moral of Appmon is that gay love conquers all?

Yes.

Yes.
YoI was the Jews telling us they no longer fear the Samurai.
Appli Monsters was their way of telling us goyim that they are now going after the children of Japan.

Is the appmon hate shitposting or do people legitimately not get what's going on with Haru?

That he's had his whole fabric of meaning ripped away from him?

Haru is not a well written protagonist.

Well yeah that's kind of it but there is also the fact that Yuujin was both his friend and his Role model for a good portion of his life.

You know Harus reaction would be a bit more understandable if Yuujin was the absolute last person on the planet he knew and loved, or if they were living in some hellhole, but seeing how he still has a family and other friends, Haru just straight up giving up on life because of Yuujin is a tad extreme.

Haru doesn't have a father and Watson barely qualifies as an associate.

It is but I just assumed that was him being an overly emotional faggot because the person he strived to be turned was evil.
Which has him confused about what he's supposed to be.

japan's been gay for decades, don't worry bout it

Lol no.
Alot of gay men in Japan are dl. You need to stop watching fucking anime.

god, I thought that tail, was a different kind of tail for a second.

(whispers) Did they fuck?

Which, like we discussed before, that over reliance on one person is toxic, no mater who.

>talking about anime
>LOL STOP WATCHING ANIME
I don't know why we're downloading gays, but homos in animu isn't that new, everyone just keeps sperging out about appmon and it's weird

When did Appmon become a shoujo?

Homos are not common in shonen anime.
Name me 10 shonen with canon gay characters.
Doubt you can.

Exactly. Haru put Yuujin on a pedestal and hurts all the more when he reveals himself after years of being friends.

So which Digimon game is best now anyways?

I absolutely loved Digimon World 1 both as a kid and when I replayed it on an emulator, but didn't like the new PSP(?) version which was in the same vein as World at all. Also played Dawn and Dusk and didn't mind them.

Cyber Sleuth would probably be your favorite in that case

there's general blue off the top of my head, some of the sailors in sailor moon (yes it's shoujo, bite me or keep your goalposts put) and a bunch of
>no homo
bro love, sorry I can't name thirty seven (37) anime (only in the shonen genre) that do this but I'm really not gonna go through old series I haven't seen in years to check for homolust

Does obsessing over Mimi count in the same way?

reliance != obsession
they're not mutually exclusive, but nor are they mutually inclusive, so really it's up to you

As the other guy said probably Cyber Sleuth. Dawn and Dusk aren't Digimon World games, that was a marketing stunt in the West. They're actually Digimon Story games.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is the latest game in that line and does basically everything better in my opinion.

At the beginning he tried to be edgy but he was fucking awkward.

If you loved Word 1 you should also check out Next Order

>r9k attempts to talk about girls

Do you possess any merch of her?

you mean to tell me it's not?

Yes.

How would /digi/ feel about Gurrengreymon becoming canon?
I'd like it to take Victory's place as the ultimate greymon

Anything would be better than that abortion Durandmon

Oh wait: it's always been one, right?

The true best boy.

Who?

Arent those the chinese kids from the 02 world tour arc? Didnt think they would have fanart.

>Samudramon
TRIGGERED

>"I will fight. Not to take down Leviathan... But to take back Yuujin!"
>this is a gogglehead in 2017

He is a disgrace compared to the former goggleheads and Masaru.

>only wants the robodick
He's challenging Daisuke and Tagiru for worst gogglehead.

At least he's fighting for something.

You know I half expected Masaru to wear googles at one point. He never did.

His dog tags are the goggle-equivalent

I like how he's actually just a selfish faggot who's only fighting for his own desires over any desire to save humanity.
He's like a child Gendo in a sense.

Were Daisuke and Ken this bad?

Well Yui was an evil bitch, so I can see the parallels.
Christ imagine Haru and Yuujin's Shinji.

No, Eri should be the protagonist.

Hikari looks like she's going to die.

I don't think I have seen someone that selfish in Digimon before Haru. Maybe only Miyako with her ALL OF THE CAKE IS ONLY MINE dream, but that's it.

Nowhere close.

I can't say there's anyone comparable in the anime's history to this.

>was given the crest of love

I assume it was because of self love right?

Not even the Gekomon Princess?

Daisuke and Ken were just regular friends with some fujobait.
Yuujin was literally created for Haru, and has been he's friend and role model for years, so now their friendship comes off as unironic gay love.

>unironic gay love.

So like Naruto.

Masaru pretty much only worked with DATS because it was a good opportunity for him to beat things up and so he could keep hanging out with Agumon

But even Mimi, at the very moment of the fight, has her priorities straight. Fight the evil boss, save the world, and call it a day.

>this will be the boy responsible for hijacking yggdrasil and turning humanity into number soup

Please don't compare early Masaru with late Haru, that's not a fair comparison and you know it.
Masaru grew up, Haru didn't.
Masaru was willingly to sacrifice his father, his role model, for the sake of two worlds.
Haru is still a selfish cunt.

If I had to compare Haru to anyone else it would be Maki. Given both being consumed by their obsession and not giving a shit about the people around them.

That's true.

>tfw they actually made maleMiyako the MC of a digimon season
The absolute madmen

appmon surely has many underutilized characters. Like this mini ark villain.

>Maki
You are right. To be fair, for me, the only difference between Haru and Maki is that Haru is working for the good guys.
I wonder how things would have been if Yuujin asked Haru to join Leviathan way before he knew about Minerva, considering Yuujin is the most trusted person in Haru's life. I guess Leviathan was not smart enough to think about it at the right moment.

Why was Leviathan happy about the kids reaching God grade? Was it all part of the keikaku?

Is she adventure's best girl?