/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record #20

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android without Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Tutorial + Menu Translations:
imgur.com/a/8aVyt
>Friend Guide:
imgur.com/a/NLz7K
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Translations
pastebin.com/mkePzdXg

Wikis:
pastebin.com/a66qb7Nx

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>Mami's Strengthening event until 19 Sept 14:59 JST. Clear event quests to get Mami Potions. Mami receives 10k XP from the first quest and 500 Episode points from the second.
>Spend 5 Mami Potions in the shop to buy single draw tickets everyday of the event.
>Five copies of a Summer-Limited Magia can be bought with BP until 30 Sept.
>Chapter 4-3 is now available. Mission awarding 25 Magia Stones for completing it.

Current Rate-ups
>4* Tomoe Mami gacha: 4 Sept 15:00 to 19 Sept 14:59 JST
>2* Felicia added on 4 Sept

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKAP9yVeC8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for homura needs affection preferably coming from madoka

Kyouko soon I hope

Soon.

>Numbered
>Cucked someone else's bake
At least you managed to update the translations this time.

>numbered
can you fucking stopped with this? Only person who wants the thread numbered is you while nobody else does.

Please stop pretending to be me

Bikinidoka when?

Wait for the Summer Event.
>All those tittygucas in swimsuits
It's going to be a good event.

>over 500 usd and no Mami yet

Just give me a chink account seller website please

Next year as a new limited 4* meguca. Got to get those otaku bux.

And who are you?

Yachiyo is the biggest meme character

not this year

the same time as homukini

>Homura the biggest meme character in MadoMagi
>Blue Homu the biggest meme character in MagiReco
Really makes you think.

You poor soul. Why would you abandon an account you spent $500 on?
I have a 3 memoria slot mami account if you want to trade

Blue Homu must be Homura's long lost big sister
My rage will be all-consuming if that turns out to be one of the big twists of the game.

>Yachiyo Nanami
>Homura Akemi
Don't think it's going to happen unless they pull out the "muh adoption". It would also open up the plot hole of why Homu never tried to enlist her sister to fight Huenight.

If they do that garbage to me I will never forgive them.

The game itself is already a big plothole.

We know jackshit about homura's family

It's just been 4 chapters so far and Eroha and Homu still haven't met each other. We can't really call it yet.
I'm convinced some sort of timeline fuckery is going on. One of the shots of the OP is Cool Homu fighting Huenight, and Oriko's plan to kill Meduka didn't really become a thing until Homu stopped being Moemura, yet she's already planning to kill Meduka in the Moemura timeline here.

It's a non-canon side story anyway. It's in the name. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a completely different direction than the series.

>it's a time crash party
explains why homu is suddenly meeting Ui and doing stuff
inb4 game ends with everyone, even homu, forgetting about all that happened
i want to homu to have a happy ending as moeblob, even if it's not canon

The comic already hints at to what's going to happen.

Does that make Felicia KyouMami's daughter?

>Cool Homu instead of Regular Moemura
What did they mean by this

Oh, shit. That can't be right.
What are the chances the mangaka forgot to draw her glasses?

Braids AND glasses?

...But, wasn't there pre-release screenshot where Iroha meets moehomu?

was this just madoka's artistic license?

I would like to think it's a deliberate hint.
It would make sense for us to get cool homu before we find Ui, because that would mean the end of the main story.
Who knows what we'll get afterwards.

The artist probably just forgot that he was supposed to draw magane homura.

this is a picture of my wife, mami
isn't she cute?

Cute, bot not as cute as madoka or megane homu.

mami just needs some friends, is all

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura, she is my wife.

so, what are you going to name your kid(s)?

Between 10AP and 15AP, which is most likely to give me the weakest fire orb?

one or two per run

Hopefully next week

Is it just me or do the Mumi snot bottles drop slightly easier than the Eroha piss bottles.

You're wife is cute, I'm taking good care of her while waiting for Kyouko

The bottles are guaranteed to drop, though? (Except first mission)

I've actually been thinking about that exact thing a lot lately, I'm still not sure though.

The bottles are almost guaranteed to drop from Asuka and sometimes the other enemies, and these bottles have fallen more times from normal enemies than with Eroha's. Maybe I'm imagining it.

>he actually replied
is your wife cool or moe

Not exactly. I've already got more runs with 3 mami bottles than I did for Iroha

Has anyone EVER gotten more than 3 bottles from an event map? I think it's the map that has a chance to drop the bottles, rather than the enemies. As it were. And it only ever drops 2 or 3.

gem grind is similar, you get way more chests per run than in most battles, especially at the last level. you can get up to seven chest per run, I think?

wait, so for the cloth thing, even cleaning out the shop isn't enough to ascend mami? god, I'm gonna need hundreds of those bottles just to get enough to ascend her.

mumi is a 4* while iroha was 1* and then 2*

you need to try harder to ascend her.

but hat's what you need for your blonde tiddy waifu

I mean, I expected a grind, but I didn't think that even after all the grinding that still wouldn't be enough. what's the droprate on those cotton things like?

She's both. That's part of what's so great about her.

This was a good update. Especially with how they cleaned up supports.

this reminds me of a "gentle vanilla moeblob at day, passionate lewd lover by night" joke

it makes sense in context

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

My game is chugging like shit after this update.

I want to be able to have different memoria equipped while playing and while defending in mirrors.

just use dodge and crit memorias

At least Mami will have enough Memorias when I roll her, right?

But it's actually Homucifer in the streets, Moemura in the sheets, when Madoka is involved.

Use this chart for the materials
And ascending and getting her to lvl 100 is just the beginning, getting the doppel is the real grind.

How much did you spend?

Should I roll for Mami or wait for Kyaku?

depends which one is your waifu
mami's has good connect and magia but she's also a glass cannon

Wait for Seyiku!

>you can now tell if you have unlocked the section of girl's story from the main list
based update

I've even had these kind of rolls.

Yeah, I'm aware that the doppels going to be a bitch, Already have Kirika at 5 star, thought this event might make things a bit easier but it doesn't seem that way, already have all the green things from farming the weekend one however, but I'll still need 300 something bottles, plus farming at least one of those bunny cloth things.

What should I be doing in this game?

What's it like to be able to read the side stories without waiting on translations?

Currently I'd say grind the mami event missions to get the tickets and rainbow orbs, those are just good to have regardless of who you have.

I don't think it's worth grinding bottles for cotton. It costs 100 AP to get a cotton with bottles, but if you put 100 AP into 3-4-5 you're basically guaranteed to get some anyway. And quite likely to get more than one. I got 4 in 120 AP. Then 2 in less than 100 the next day. And at the same time you'll be picking up wrappers!

I really think the only things worth buying with bottles are rainbow orbs and tickets.

>Log in
>Check giftbox
>No apolojims
why this

Cloth actually drops at a semi decent rate in my experience and I had to get it for both Mami and Momoko 5*

Even if I know how to read a little, I never bothered to do it besides in the parts that you can't skip.

I mean hell, I know a few hundred kanji and all the kanas, but I can't translate shit.

I just want to know what happens.

I think we only get them if the maintenance is extended, not just every maintenance.

100 ap actually seem pretty generous to me, 20 ap gets you 2-3 and they cost 20 a piece, it's like 140 even with the best of luck.

I don't know if this is your case, but I understand spoken japanese far better than written. If that's your case, you can just look for someone playing and reading aloud on youtube/nnd.

I'm about the same in both abilities, I can get basic/canned phrases super easy but anything complicated is right out.

>Suddenly there is now a cult of megucas

N-nani?

Chuuni girl is pretty popular.

Oh yeah, you're completely right. 200AP is what I should have said.

Their hoods look like moths. That's super cute.

>Moth meguca cultists
The fuck? This is getting all sorts of weird.

I wish I had her.

When someone linked the charge gorila story and when I was forced to read the tutorial it seemed pretty easy.

My first result on youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=BKAP9yVeC8g
See if you can understand him talking, even if this part might already be translated. If you can, look up whatever you want to understand by searching マギアレコード実況.

I think it's more having to do with my vocabulary just being shit and not understanding anki. Listening to him is about as useful to me as simply reading it. Back to /djt/ I guess.

I'm enjoying the shit out of it. Almost teared at Rikka's story and somewhat more tolerant of Yuma now.

Just raise Kako dumb dumb.

I ROLLED MAMI

I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, "NOT HAVING A FOREST MEGUCA IS PRETTY BAD, AND I HAVE THESE TICKETS SITTING HERE. MAYBE GETTING MAMI IS BETTER THAN KYOUKO." SO I ROLLED, AND BOOM, I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES, I ACTUALLY GOT HER. I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS EVENT AND RAISE HER UP WITHOUT CONSUMING ANY GEMS. I CAN'T WAIT TO ROLL FOR KYOUKO NOW.

RATE UP IS A FUCKING LIE THERE IS NO GODDAMNED WAY THIS CAN BE REAL. I MUST HAVE FOUND A MONKEY'S PAW IN MY SLEEP BECAUSE I DON'T SEEM TO BE ALLOWED WHAT I NEED BUT KEEP ROLLING WELL.

I FUCKED THAT UP BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO FEEL.

Not him, but I'm saving my tickets and raising Kako because I know I won't get Mami even if I spend all my tickets.

As fuck it I'm too hysterical to post properly.

I don't have any forest girls at all yet I rolled Ayaka thrice.

>After 3 gorillion years pass and the game closes, user will have everybody BUT Mami
But speaking seriously, this is beyond desire sensor. Did Kyubey possess this gacha.

They're called 黒羽根, I think it translates to black feather.

>Black Feather
Also don't white feathers feature heavily in the OP

>realize my 4 stars are Aoi Yuuki and Yuka Iguchi

I wonder what the Mami gacha meant by this.

Found this sitting in a folder from awhile back. It's neat to see the familiars making a reappearance on the 1* Memoria.

>fighting cultists
it's Pokemon all over again

This is my wife moemura, say something nice about her.

Who is Moemura? I think Homura should know that someone is trying to impersonate her.