/palg/ - Paladins General and smite

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/8/89/Owl_SP_SpawnChatter_tyra_1.ogg
NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB58)
(forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?55181-Open-Beta-58-Patch-Notes-September-1st-2017)

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/e/e1/Inara_SP_SpawnChatter_Champion5_2.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/c/cd/Torvald_Skin01_VGS_Emote_A.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/2/26/Grohk_TR_Idle_1.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for SoloQ

Giving them the orc cock with Grohk!

Add [redacted] champs!

t. yingposter

and Smite

But user, there aren't any champions that have been expunged from the game. How could you add a redacted champion when none have been redacted?

>and smite
remove thread mods

The word has been redacted by the extremely effective and well paid moderation team.

add scylla to paladins

thread reminder.

goddam Inara is hot

Only if she stays out in the sun for a while. Otherwise, she's quite cool.

she's got a real classical beauty to her, god i want to impregnate her so bad

Add LGBT champs!

Please don't bully cute and sexy Skye.

We already have them! :3

can't argue with that
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/e/e1/Inara_SP_SpawnChatter_Champion5_2.ogg

this so much

I'm okay with palgay, but :3 is where we draw a line. Delet.

Wrong image.

>impregnating a rock
Good luck with that.

if you know so much about rocks then explain how do you explain the existance of golems?

Jewish voodoo.

Lian is for stepping and spitting on pathetic men.

Hey, buddy, if Stephen's Universe taught me anything, it's that you can impregnate a rock if you try hard enough.

Typical trans girl.

Lian understands that as commander, she must keep her men's morale up by relieving their stress.

Just a friendly and simple reminder that I love her very much and intend to continue protecting her like the precious flower she is.

Faggots begone

Inara is not a rock, she's a stone giant and presumably able to get pregnant since she has a bellybutton, indicating that she at least was born the "normal" way.

Life rip or kill to heal? Which do you prefer?

>Old soldiers with PTSD falling in love
Why the fuck does this seem so cute and sweet? Also here's Jenny and Zhin lewds.

>i let this bread happen
Sorry, palabros

People who play ranked when they can only tank or healslut - please go back to casual and learn a few dmg champs. Last game 2 people said they can only tank or heal and the other 2 can only play Jenos or Seris.

Normie straights leave! /Palg/ay is a thread for gays and waifufags only.

Depend on the champ i'm playing and if i can kill my enemy fast enough

This one's for you.

Strix is just endearing in general, and so was Viktor, but I don't think anyone noticed before. I guess they bring out the best in eachother.
Also, I want Jenny to teach Zhin that the world doesn't have to be the enemy.

My wife Ash is so cute.

is knowing how to play Barik and Willo enough

>being upset at people willingly picking tanks and supports
The madman.

Neither, just buy more caut instead.

>is knowing how to play two highly contested champs enough

no

learn four tanks, two MAIN healers, and four damage dealers, and you're good enough for ranked.

I don't get it.

>wanting gay shit in a FPS
Why? Can't you just jerk off to some waifu like everybody else? If you want gay shit, go beg Blizzard not Hi-rez. Unless you want some champion to get the Fabulous Chiron treatment.

Learning champs isn't that hard. Getting enough shit for proper loadouts is.
>tfw at least three healers require a 10k essence legendary to perform well

Uhhh, does Grohk and Grover count.

How the fuck did Lian get buffed last patch when she still has invincibility on her ult
Just remove invincibility from the game entirely, that shit is never good for anyone involved

>Unless you want some champion to get the Fabulous Chiron treatment.
It's like you are reading my mind.

I haven't played a lot of Grohk, but he seems to be pretty shitty.

>be Barik
>pick Bulldozer because why not, they have Inara and Grohk anyway
>his totems don't live for longer than 5 seconds

>be Damba
>pick Caut
>throw flasks into the enemy team

>be Willo
>exist

Lian has shit mobility and needs the ult to not die. (her F is fucking trash for actually escaping from things)

The part of her ult that needs to go is the execution.

>Unless you want some champion to get the Fabulous Chiron treatment.
Give it to Maeve.

caut doesnt apply to gourd, and you dont need buldozer to deal with a ghrock totem. I think you need to go back to tutorial just in case.

Then just make her mobility not shit and then remove the invicibility on ult

>caut doesnt apply to gourd
Huh, didn't notice that. Shame, but not really.

>you dont need buldozer to deal with a ghrock totem
Technically, you don't need anything to deal with anything. But Wrecker makes it easier to deal with shields, and Bulldozer makes it easier to deal with stone spike thingys and totems.

I can flank Pip. Can I flank Pip?

Using the CD reduction cards, coupled with some decent awareness and positioning you are never going to be caught desprepared.

Her mobility is more than fine, the ult just needs to not charge so fast.

Does rejuvenate still work for Ying and her own clones or did they patch it out?

>Maeve
>Not Kinessa or Ying

Post Evie

no serious, i'm not being a memer, hes totem has really low health, its a shame that even with the more health on totem card maxed you need just 2 shots from a dps like drogoz or bk without buldozer. Thats one of the reasons hes shit and we should bully g-rock mains

Okay.

hot.

>black ice

Blasphemous, but cute.

really makes you think

>turn off auto purchase in options menu
>still autopurchases items

its always only the first game of the day I play but still annoying, anyone else having this problem?

Same with game tips

no

>really maeves you think

Kill to Heal if you're picking off squishies or heavily hit-and-running. Liferip if you find yourself doing nothing but laying into tanks over and over again.

stop

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/c/cd/Torvald_Skin01_VGS_Emote_A.ogg

way better

you're right

hammer time

What's a good card loadout if I want to play Pistol Strix? Threw pic related together in a minute but I got low essence so

Post G R O H K E D champions

Grohk is too busy getting his dick stuck in his lightning rod to fuck anything.

Is there a worse feeling than forgetting the pic.

we could, but hes the most retard champion out there, even buck can score.

Grohk is not for lewds!

>lighting rod
I thought Ying was "Blossom"

Wherever Grohk is he must rape.

Does it count?

The regenerates ammo while using the other weapon is a good thing to have, i think trigger and white knuckle togeter are a waste, but i didnt play enough stryx to make a loadout or to know that. The heal on stealth seems to be a common card

I can't fucking understand why it take 10 minutes to find a match in play during peak hours. 43k players and it can't find 9 other people in this garbage elo in less then 10 minutes?

>sound of him eating out ying
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/2/26/Grohk_TR_Idle_1.ogg

Juicy Grohk heals!

Honestly you can't convince me that anyone I've played with was an actual person except for the one guy that went on a rant about nearsighted african americans and devoted religious israelis.

Reverse GROHKED?

>enemy team has Jenos and Mal'Damba
>only one who builds cauterize

I told them so many times but they grabbed wrecker instead. I don't understand, how can you have lived this long if you're so fucking stupid?

Very funny guys but we all know Grohk is the gay champion.

>implying

>t. Ying

I want Evie to turn me into a living dildo by freezing and shattering my balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop picking pip

Nah, he's fun to play.