/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #911

Airplanes edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Roaring Rex will be roaming Duel World until September 19th. His drops are pretty shit tho
>a "Duel tower" event is coming soon. More details later
>GX world will be going live late September. This will be the biggest update to Duel Links yet
>Bonz will be available to unlock in October
>new minibox out, doesn't have anything really meta defining

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Are there even enough mecha phantom beasts to make a deck?

Duel Tower = big 5 = save and unlock Mokuba

L A T E S E P T E M B E R

Rate me

why not statue instead of clown

Why not make an OP with Dinos or Rex? He deserves his own edition for once.

Any reason why I would play Statue over Clown? Clown destroys, he's easily triggered with Curse of Anubis and Desert Sunlight, and my opponent can't E-Con or Sphere him without taking a minus

Who's ready for some Amazoness?

this would get stuck in plat 1 I think
other control options are leotaur and amazoness sage for the sweepers. clowns kinda suck in the meta, but plat really isn't the meta so it might not matter.

Bouncing to hand is better against Red-Eyes and Phoenix

Nah man, gotta make a 9/11 joke that won't be relevant tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day, etc.

>Duel Tower event is a Gauntlet fighting through the Shadow Riders with the just released GX Duelists.

>Duel Tower event
Or maybe for unlocking Mokuba

That an the fact that we had a Rex thread just one week ago

Aqua isn't a slut! She just likes showing everyone her bare ass.

When?

posting best girl

Maybe concerning the game, but most certainly not in life.

Go back to you're cave son

Good theory. Lines up with the new datamines, I hope you're right

I'm ready, what new cards should we expect other than Village?

You missed the Dueling Kingdom ship.

But Death T was run by Kaiba.

>unlock Mokuba
Retard alert

All the Shadow Riders?
I think they should skip Don Zaloog and that one Pharaoh guy that actually sucked at card games.

>Big 5
I guess this is the closest we'll get to having Tristan

Anyone else gotten all cumulative rewards yet? How about that secret card reward? pretty stoked, honestly redeems this whole event

Fake news. Check your in game catalog, cards aren't there

Shadow Riders>>>(((big))) 5

What secret card reward? The card Rex is talking about? It's Dark Driceratops, unless all the shit so far is a Red Herring for it.

I'm not gonna tell you because I dont wanna ruin the surprise

>GX shit before GX
Are you retarded my man?

you're probably not serious, but in case you are it's a datamine by the guy that has datamined basically everything that has been added to the game

Are you retarded little nigga? I didn't say that at all. I said the Shadow Riders are better than the Big 5.

>having to wait for 2 conformation boxes in addition to the post game assesment after every duel

>already got more than half of the cumulative points

modded apk retard

Actually no.

Boosted Duel Orb, you moron

Actually no. I just have 10 SDs already. And did like ~15 ranked matches. That is all.

>Rex drops are absolute GARBAGE
wew and people were excited about this

>being excited for a roaming duelist ever
that was their first mistake

the only one it was worthy being excited was super joey due to red eyes and that is already no longer the case thanks to the SR tickets

It takes two months to collect the 6 six cards from tickets.

>girl

He'll find the way to KoG someday!

I believe in you, Cosmic Compass user!

One more Destroyersaurus and this is what I'll meme to legend. If it drops and if I'm still in plat by the time it drops.

Reminds me of the deck I used in the WCQ.

Post farm deck please

What a digital dummy

I'm stage 30. I feel like I should have a good deck by now but oh boy I sure don't!

What is the go-to backrow removal right now? I've been using Stamping Destruction but I only have like 2 dragons so it's pretty questionable.

Here

Twister.

Thanks user

I've been using dicephoon for lack of anything better (I guess I've seen people use storm too?) but it's memey

Such buxom brawlers

>tfw Jew was the last card
>couldn't get it because is already without cards

Should I go for a possible quick Silent Magician, buy on Crimson Kingdom packs or just save my gems for now and wait for GX?

Wait for GX

>tfw youll never fuck Tania

>wanting to fuck a tiger

shit farm deck

>they will never take you as their rightful mate and force you to massage their breasts and worship their pussies every single day of damn life

:^) no user she fucks like a tiger.

Konami will fear the samurai

Not sure about the other user's list, but I use this. Got 40 like 8 times and no failure. Actually I've only gotten 30 once. Blessed by Konami.

Wait for GX update

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.no draw power

Add in a pot of benevolence.

>Implying you'd be able to

I want her to dominate me gently

I am!

I want Amazoness Queen to step on me!~

I want to rub her feets

Pathetic desu~

I constantly get Vanguard of the Dragon at the Trader. I feel like I should pick him up, but I have only 3 UR gems and it costs 3.

How did they get away with this?

Here's another farm deck... Fuck the glossy bug otherwise I'd run more shards instead of the 3 GYMs

A better question is how did they get away with its effect? Seriously, what the fuck is the point?

Autistic ass forgot to add the deck

He's just a happy effect damage distributor.

Apparently he has Jurrac Impact which I was lucky for him to not use on me so I just replaced the jar with AMA. You can also use normals+White Elephants Gift for recruiter+wands, 2 Trap Jammer for AMA, Acidic Downpour for Wild Tornado, and jars for any missing draw power. I've also never had him successfully use Solidarity.

>Oy vey, I'm glad to help out!
>Pay me? Silly goy, I work for free
>Let's do our best this time and earn ourselves some shekels
>With jews you win!

What bug?

Roaring Rex falls apart instantly if you DNA Surgery his Dinos into anything else. Calling Spellcaster allows you to use Wonder Wand on your fodder monsters for deck thinning.

2bh he really isn't even hard enough to merit anything special. Barely a step above Mokuba.

I want to make an equip card deck. I don't care if it's super cool meta. Please recommend me cards.

A Phoenix Gearfried deck obviously

Your Horns of the Unicorns will all go to waste

Gierfried and Joey.

It's for abusing this

the fuck

Got too many points, start over

Post your rex farm decks and why they are superior than others
>99.99% win rate

>ywn be forced to be the communal husband for a village of amazons
It's not fair

>tfw you will never be carried away by a harpie and be used as a breeder unit you die
JUST

STOP

I do not have Goblin Housekeeping, what can I substitute it with? Also, how do you feel about the Pathfinder one on gamea?

I'm stage 30 now. When do I get a good deck?

Not sure if it's everyone or just me, but the priority of glossy cards got reversed... If I add any card it'll always give me non glossy cards first and if I remove any it takes out glossy instead. Very fucken annoying