Nino!

YEET

YAS

Always hug Nino

NI

NO

NINO

Why the fuck is this thread still up?

You just posted in it and prevented it from dying.

I only posted because That Nino fag posted again.

Why are you here?

pls dont beep the sheep

Who do I give Paragon to?

Thicc Nino!

Nino murdered the people who used to hug her!

Time to accept the FEW box is real, just admit it, Koei put in older characters, you stuck up whiny stubborn elitists should be happy. No excuse.

Even with lyns boost she dies instantly on TT lol

>no amiibo logo.
Ummmmm, I don't think so sweetie.

Should I put Luna or Dragon Fang on Delthea?

>Wrong link to previous thread

Remember to sage, report, and ignore necro threads.

>Koei sees elitists complaining
>hastily slaps together a Ryoma clone for Lyn and Marth clone for Celica
>dangles it over days before release
>fans defending roster go "HAHA SEE? THERE YOU GO ELITISTS GRANDPAS :-) YOUR OLD CHARACTERS, STOP COMPLAINING TEE HEE THE GAME DID NOTHING WRONG TIME TO PAY UP"

Murder thyself thot before I slay you again

+HP/-SPD

Kys mentally ill.

mfw i went down from tier 18 to tier 17 when I had over 4800 offense points.

wtf guys I thought I had secured my promotion

People are probably wondering whether or not I died or if MoD is dead. Short answer is no and no, but the reason why there haven't been any updates is shitty.

Beyond losing my grandmother, my GF turned out to be a psychopath who accused me of cheating on her with a girl in America, then broke up with me, then when I didn't fight for the relationship devolved into stalking and harassment to the point she's done a few nights in the psyche ward. Never stick your dick in Crazy, kids.

Anyway, that, along with having to do at least 3 streams a week to try and make Twitch a thing while I look for a job (Might as well, since even if it makes $2.50 that's still $2.50 I don't have) and university kinda all put a massive crunch on my ability to actually write scripts and do work for MoD.

That, and our main programmer is in his final year, and I'm not going to push him to do things when he doesn't have the time.

If you want to know where we at, we've finished up Sigune's chapter, and we're just doing the base for it. So we've got 2 Ilia chapters left, 5 Sacae, and then the 6 Bern Chapters (SoS, Shrine, Zephiel, Brunya, Tower, Final)

So 13 chapters left to write, and then all the text (Sans supports) is finished up and then it's clean up/programming/getting the final few animations done.

On the other hand we're having unique crossbow animations for archers and shit.

Long story short, don't stick your dick in crazy, relationships eat up your time, and school sucks dick.

nice

That's a cute Nino.
Source?

When is Zelgius's wife coming to heroes?

Free bloated 5* unit has ruined Arena, shitters now have an easier time getting better scores

That crossbow anim is slick

hang in there hacksfag, I'm sure the finished product will be great.

That's wild.
Nice animation, though.

Literally who

What's the FEW boxart consensus? Game salvaged?

Hang in there. Animation is great tho.

Autism

Stay strong man, nice animation

post monsters /feg/

>ANOTHER fucking tripfag.
Fuck off.

fake as hell

I'll assume it's fake until proven otherwise on Wednesday
>salvaged
No.

Fake, it has people not from Fates and Awakening on the cover.

>monster
>not even a +
Am I missing something?

Fake/10.

>rolling for B-Roy with the meager amount of free orbs I have amassed from the TT
>No red orbs
>roll green in case of luckshitting Ike, the only CYL I don't have despite not wanting him
>never before summoned hero smoke
>shit.jpg
>Fae 4*
>+res -def
sometimes things just work out

Even if it's real, it doesn't magically "save" the game, Lyn is likely a quickly made clone to bait oldfags and be a scapegoat for the Koei defense force to point to when roster complaints continue.

>Tripfag
>No Trip
Nigga what?

There is no trip there, newfag

That's a TT enemy, isn't it? +SPD Fury 3 Amelia tops out at 40 SPD (41 with the speed seal), that's 42 SPD.

Never, Brave Black Knight will be a blue with Wishblade instead.

The image originates from the site of a well established shop in Spain. I doubt that they would go out of their way for fake advertising.
I don't see what they could possibly get out of that.

>Not knowing the difference between tripfag and namefag
Heck off newfag

Waifu bonuses add 2 to everything and 5 to HP, but only player side.

>implying

She has something like 30/33 defenses. She still hits like a wet noodle though.

New updates roll in, and the Askr Trio gets a new prf weapon on top of their existing prf with 2 skills built in.

What would they be /feg/?

>Lyn
(lol

I'd take Gunter anyday over that whore.

Thank you friends.

>people are posting in a thread created for a thread before the previous one
(lol

>Ike amiibo gives Naruto Ragnell.
How likely would this be?
How mad would you be?

>is this thread still up
shes my summoner support unit so she also has +2 to every stat and +5 hp

>TT enemy
>having supports
It's +Spe. With the summoner support she gets +2 to everything so it becomes 42 with fury, 43 with the seal.

When's the next banner? I can't take it anymore!!!!

>"When Zeke died, she lost her most beloved person. In overwhelming grief, she cut off her hair."

>shop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Corte_Inglés

No amiibo logo which doesn't match with previous images of the SE.
Fake as fuck. Unless meme magic makes it real like Smash.

What fucking Lyn have you been using?

Even if it was real (which it isn't), the game still looks like a train-wreck so I'd have mixed feelings about it. I'd be glad she got some more recognition, but I still wouldn't buy it.

Damn dude, sorry to hear that but it's why you never forget the cardinal rule of never sticking your dick in crazy, but you've seen to be on the rebound and have realized with hindsight. Animation looks sick, good luck with your game.
Either go back or lurk more and stop trying to fit in.

theres a fucking calendar

How well does Boey with Owl and Ally Support Bonuses fare against Reinhardt and Bow Lyn?

>trying this hard to fit in
How about you fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, newfag

arcticsilverfox.com/feh_sim/
You can do it, user. I believe in you.

On Chapter 5 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, while visiting the northern village, Marth will receive a Firestone from a villager. This is a item used by Manaketes, and it's considered rare.

Got cucked by no greens and another -Atk BLucy. Keep for Aether/Drive Spd or merge that thot?

>the relationship devolved into stalking and harassment to the point she's done a few nights in the psyche ward
I'm never dating aussie chicks

New banner when? I want my free roll even if I know I'm getting shit

Fuck off with this shit mommy stuff.

Anna: Wings of Mercy 2
Sharena: Spd Smoke 2
Alfonse: Defiant Def 2

can she quad with brash assault?

Sauce user, to get a good laugh

any advice on changes i should make?
i don't have a spare goad, so for now i'm running fortify but i feel like i could put a better A slot skill on her and maybe swap out the hardy bearing seal for distant defense 1
would iotes let her tank a hit from cyl lyn?

his res sucks, so you might want TA for Rein

bow lyn shouldn't give him much trouble I think. He guards against arrows with his big black cock

Boey rapes lyns face, but barely lives a reinhardt with no buffs

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

I gave mine to Mareeta but Linoan is a good choice since she's got like 6 chapters before her promotion

If you want her to tank Lyn with IS give her DD seal but other than that thats a pretty good build for her.

I would like to domestically abuse Nino

She's from Singapore.

We also had a friend donate their cavalier animations, which aren't animated any differently as far as I can tell, but look nice.

>Anna with both warp memes in one
that'd be fun as shit, I'd love to make a meme team based off of that alone

don't have the source but here's more in case you want it