/lolg/ - League of Legends General

eyosongive.us

troll king edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/tMx1eY6r-xin-zhao-gameplay-update-to-the-arena
imgur.com/a/9DWSW
reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6zixe7/xin_zhao_gameplay_update/dmvl49l/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/tMx1eY6r-xin-zhao-gameplay-update-to-the-arena

cuddly
cute
tight

is trundle for lewding

xth for Futaraka

imgur.com/a/9DWSW

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6zixe7/xin_zhao_gameplay_update/dmvl49l/

WIN NHAO'S INVINCIBILITY AREA MOVES WITH HIM

xth for Syndra

lmao

She's not the tightest Star Guardian anymore though

His new ult is a bad Camille ult

yes, he's lewd and a slut who enjoy getting used by other trolls.

#KillingIt

Camille's ult doesn't block damage...

pointless if you are inside of it

probably got raped to death by kledfag, like rumblefag.

>Chicken Fried Rice dashes and ults me
>I use my own escape or flash
>Camille ults me
>I can't dash unless I knock her out of her zone

HERE'S A TIP

Who is the loosest female in league?

>about to get outplayed by the Karthus ult
>outplay him instead

I love how this is "fuck adcs" the ability right behind Windwall. Fuck ADCs.

which league man is the best power bottom?

Xin Zhao """rework"""
>replace passive with W heal
>replace W with generic slash-stab move they just copied form Sej/Rengar
>replace his ult with old Poppy ult even though it was impossible to balance
?????????????????
How did this get approved

ahri
bitch literally cant survive unless she aquires male juices every couple of hours

Poppy (Been around for years) or Ahri (Fucks men to stay human form)

>Xin can now just ult ganks away and have three seconds of invuln against anything actually able to reach him to walk back to his tower

The W change seems bit weird indeed, I suppose it's there to introduce more skill expression with another skill you have to use. The old W just got broken down between the passive and E so it's not bad from that point of view.

The ult isn't anything like poppy ult my man

>they're going to remove that pic from the game

fucking rip

im going to make a bold prediction by saying he will be OP at rerelease

>LMAO WHAT IF WE GIVE XIN A WINDWALL AROUND HIM IN ALL DIRECTIONS
>EVERYONE LOVES WINDWALL RIGHT
REMOVE ALL CHINK CHAMPIONS FROM LEAGUE

Can a kind user help me out with a reaction image? For some reason i can't find the one of Soraka with "scared goat noises" next to it, i need it because memes

He will be a B-tier top laner and then be broken in half during preseason.

why not play him jungle and abuse his cancer to the fullest

Some rioter (meddler?) already said his performance in tests was likely too good but they were going ahead anyway since they don't want to delay it

*gets a free 360 windwall that also blocks melee around me when i ult*
*knocks enemies back outside it also*
*and gets bonus mr and armor*

didn't they learn anything from yasuo's hatred?

I feel like Poppy is probably the type to "save herself" though or am i wrong?

Windwall isn't really bullshit.
What is bullshit is the CD where he does it twice a wave instead of it being his ultimate

But you can still cc Xin during his new ult

He's better served as a top laner, but never did because it was laughably easy to murder his ass and he had no way to trade that didn't involve him using every ability to stand on top of the enemy laner, which meant as a jungler you could just stand in the bush until he did, then rape his asshole. Now he has an actual trading tool and Elise, one of the best junglers right now, loses 70% of her damage against him. Though him having an AoE besides E does really speed up his clears.

I wanna BEE with Singed!

>Old Poppy ult gave immunity to CC and damage from anyone but your marked target for 8 fucking seconds on top of her horseshit passive
>Xin ult gives you immunity to damage from people standing outside your circle for 3 seconds up to whatever

lolg's kneejerk reactions to everything is pretty much always retarded

VICTORY CALLS

how is that different from everyone else?

THE WARRIOR SPIRIT RETURNS

>just pink his ult

bait from seasons past

>People keep saying its a wind wall
There's literally no point where it says it's a wind wall.

And not cc the carries and die to them instead?

He's going to be engage jungler still

KAI. PAH. HAH. WOAAAAAAH.

>/lolg/ calls something OP on before release
>thing get released
>it's shit

>/lolg/ call something shit before release
>thing gets released
>it's op

>Implying her fox magic doesn't keep her tight at all times.

Well he's still in the chart for VGU remember that all this gameplay updates, like the Cho one are temporary or to see if they can fix him without the VGU is this fails, he could get the VGU anyways

Exactly. This general doesn't know a fucking thing about this game.

Ok, so now I have to decide to craft Secret Agent Zhao, or literally Zhao Yun. I already have winged hussar

>Shaco
Please make him a truly creepy champ

What the fuck is brand damage

*walk into your lane*

herro fliends

*flashes to your fertile support egirl*

ching chong

*slaps her ass and gains ranged invulnerability effectively cucking you and forcing you to watch him trust his spear inside her*

toytoytoy

~enemy double kill

I wonder if this means rengar will get the q change reverted; haven't they expressed regret about that

Magic

Literally every time Riot touches Xin they break him

why does jinx appeal to the lowest common demoniator among women who play league

magic but his autos are physical

That's the fun thing about it

Look at ornn and how boring he was, everyone said he was shit and he was

the regret was about giving him aoe and good clears

theyre never giving him back his old q, with crit he could oneshot from out of nowhere in less than half a second, it was unhealthy.

i just hope they give his Q a dash again and some damage buffs so he can clear

Finally I did it! I can taste the gold border already!!

Why does he do so much damage with no ap items

xth for breast metal waifu

Because you didn't build Adaptive Helm.

I'M NOT LOCKED IN HERE WITH YOU!!!!

YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Safe, easy, lolsorandumb attitude, cute skins. That's what gurl gamurs are in to.

Because he's all damage no defense or hp, you can pop him like a ballon

Why is Riot kicking the "make this game as shit as possible" into maximum overdrive right now?

He does % health damage with his passive so it always scales up throughout the game.

But when they first changed xin he was fucking broken with cleaver stacking, same with release xin , now I get fucking legion commander with aghs sceptre as an ult on xin

Lot of his damage is in his base damage, while his scaling is in turn pretty poor.
Hes going to do relatively high damage early and mid game while late game his damage is very sub par (unless he can land a full combo and proc his passive)

>boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/tMx1eY6r-xin-zhao-gameplay-update-to-the-arena
Are we ignoring that his w is a copy of Sejuanis

The entire point of Jinx is being the one champ everyone needs to protect and peel for. Perfect for women.

>tune into saints stream
>gets baron stolen

Brand with Morellos, Mask, Sorcs and Void = cancer

Don't forget when they added crit to his W, also had to get nerfed immediately

He's not very fun to laneagainst

Just dropped 8463( like 70% ) on some skins(the SG bundle) HOW SHOULD I FEEL!?!? IDK

nigga it's your money
why the fuck should we tell you how you should feel

>The passive portion of Battlecry (every third hit deals bonus damage and heals Xin) was transferred to the overall passive for his kit.
>The attack speed steroid that Battlecry provided is now rewarded after dashing to targets with E (Audacious Charge)
Wait doesn't this mean that Xin gets an entire new skill for free since the important parts of his old W have just been moved to other parts of his kit anyway?

Buy some MR and hes pretty useless.
His W is pretty easy to dodge from range, just don't stand in creeps but the EQ combo is dealy, especially as a melee the cheesy E harass can be annoying

Am I the only one disappointed with Arclight Yorick?

TSM is going to get cucked tomorrow. I feel it in my bones.

What are some toplane picks that can help me not be hardstuck Plat 5?

Congrats on spending $60 on cosmetics. How you should feel depends on how much disposable income you have I guess.

Basically, though I think it means removing the armor pen from passive but that's what ever.

no, but you are in the vast minority

Yeah, that's his new W. It doesn't look like the CD reduction on auto is staying anywhere though

What's wrong with Rammus? He's okay

>New Xin + Morgana

I kinda hope they don't change Kayle too much. She's been one of the S1 champs I'll still go back to

I'd put my tip and spear into Morgana, desu

I want to have lewd degenerated and homosexual sex with Kled in front of your waifu!

user, she's not that bad, but she takes like 25 min to scale, but it suppose to be a duo update and the next one is Swain we probably not going to see that rework in a couple of years

lulu is to innocent to witness such things kledanon, it would give her nightmares