/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3354

Chocolate Cheat Day Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
#KSGGames (IRC Chat for Risk and other games): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Trial - Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Trial - KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/WCcxq0Yo
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
lichess.org/1uMynbga
lichess.org/QOrKMaGi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lilly Satou in her yukata!

Lilly!

It means you'll deal lol

>#deep
I guess, but it's not like 2deep4u is it? I'd rather it wasn't super pretentious lol

>Leaking over
Heh. And hey it was Hisao who said it

Which Katawa would most easily enter a life of prostitution when they find themselves unable to find a real job that accepts cripples?

Lilly!

Miki!

>Monstergirls will never be real.

I like the combo of Saki and Emi, they make a good pair and I've been missing their side of the story for a while.
I also enjoyed the implication.

Anyhow, seriously, thank you for keeping this story going. I usually don't read unfinished works because I hate not having an ending, so I'll always have an eye out for what's coming next.

It hurts, skynet.

>spoiler
Yes, YES! KEEP TELLING HIM
BULLY HIM UNTIL IT'S TRUE!!!

It's a cruel reality we live in, Net.

Good goooooooddd

And of course! I do plan to finish every fic I start, and How Far was really my first and it's probably within the top two of my favorites, and likely the one I'd actually read if I was in anyone else's shoes
The Wonka one is just too fun, and honestly everything just flows so well while writing it lol

This truly is the worst time-line.

I know I've said it before, but I should probably read that Wonka thing.

Did you kill Shizune?

I really love my wife Rin !

And Rin loves you! I hope you two have a happy marriage!

Think of your favorite girl.

Now imagine she was removed from the game.

Now who is your favorite katawa?

Emi, for sure. She's actually a very close second for me.

She's pretty cute and I like her competitive nature. I don't mind her workaholic attitude, I was in student council in high school and most people were very lazy. Actually getting things done is a nice change of pace.

Would I have waifued her? No. The feelings I have for Lilly are very special, Shiz is nice but she doesn't come close.

That'd make me happy. I love writing it, and plan to do more tonight after I finish 18.

That'd be telling
___________________:)__________________

I agree with the Emi fan

I guess, this 'Aryan' waifu will do.

Wait a sec, there's another Lillyfag who puts Shizzle in second place? I thought I was the only one.

Back to back How Far you absolute madman. You make me so very happy.

What's next crossover?

>Wait a sec, there's another Lillyfag who puts Shizzle in second place?
Yep! I love women who are a little dominant.

Also, it makes me sad that they don't get along. They were such good friends before.

>all these lillyfags with a pocket shizune

You make this old Shizufag happy. I always knew peace could exist between us.

You fucking take this down.

At least you should have spoilered it.

We can't.

I'm sorry user, but we are here to suffer
just embrace the pain

Glad to see that my fellow Shizubros are finally coming out of the woodwork.

I'm trying, user.
Also, if this is moose, I sent you it on Discord a while back but it looks like you haven't been on in a whiles

We're not yet done with this one, you hold your horses!
Vault of the Rising Sun should get more tbqh, but honestly one Hanako centralized stories takes it out of me lol. She's so... Not fun to write. Even in vault where she's a badass, she's just not that fun for me.
I sent out a small excerpt the other day for Lilly in Kataland, which I'd had fun with and could easily picture some great art for, but I'm not entirely too sure I'll even do another one when this one is finished. We'll have to see.

>One of the girls writes fanfiction where you're a happy, confident man who is smooth as fuck and able to be the stable partner that the girls need

I think that's what hurts the most. That even if we existed in the same world, my depressed, pathetic ass would be a disappointment to the girls and none of them would see anything attractive in my body or mind.

They fell in love with you, user. Not the idea of you.
Are the katawas perfect? No, we love them for all their flaws. Your katawa would accept you for who you are.

I'll have you know this means war!

I only recently came back from a long hiatus and thought I was all alone. Glad to see that I'm not.

If it is war you wish then I await you on the battlefield.
lichess.org/WCcxq0Yo

I hate to be that guy, but I actually need to go to bed, have work in the morning. Don't really have time to play a game of Chess.

I'm also terrible at it anyway, you'd probably win.

If I had a dollar for every guy that said they're bad at chess and proceeded to win, I'd have.. like... $2.

Not the point. The point is the other shizfag better get his ass in here lest he admit that she's shit.

I've been fighting for an armistice for a long time. We can still be friends!

Haha yeah that's me. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, life has been, uhh, let's say not great, and also the one computer I have the discord app installed on I haven't used in literally months. We should catch up sometime.

>They fell in love with you, user. Not the idea of you
Not to be a downer, but if they fell in love with user through their own reality's VN, then yeah, they're in love with the idea of him, not himself.

I meant to say "ideal".

I can't imagine how any VN development team could build a route around me unless they created an idealized version of me.

I live a very boring life and I'd be known as the joke route of the game.

>"Yeah, you literally spend the entire route just playing video games with him and at the very end he sorta stumblingly asks you to be his girlfriend? It was pretty boring."

Alright boys which one of us gets to be the subverted route?

That'd be a good kek if nothing else
It'd also hit me very hard deep down

So does that mean the girl rapes me? Then I volunteer.

Where do I sign up?

When are subversion tryouts coach?

for Rin

A very comfy rin for a rin in the bin.

how's it hanging there, mate?

Hanging tightly and typing away at one of my research projects this semester. Something about a heart and spacecraft. How's life been to you?

not much yet, but at least I managed to finally wake up at 6 am after a lazy summer to snap myself back into schedule

also super-sneak preview of preparations for a thing that may be or not be finished

Well that's good to get back on a schedule. Reminds me to try and keep the one I'm currently constructing for my project, heh.

Looks nice so far, hopefully will get to see a more flushed out version one.

C-can I play?

One for Mish, comfy af

devilish mish

Gimme like, 10 minutes

I'd love that.

Working on it right now!

There's always 20 Shizunebros in existence at any given time. Always.

Hello /ksg/! Last week I talked you about Veeky Forums friendlies. It's like Veeky Forums league but more... Friendly. There's nothing to win just fun matches.

We can have 2 matches the first one being a rematch of the Fakkin Boolsheet II against /aog/.
Which Veeky Forums general do you want us to play against for our 2nd match?

List of Veeky Forums teams here (at the bottom of the page): implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_8

Have a good day!

lichess.org/1uMynbga

Shiet, browser is fucking up sorry. Redo?

:/
lichess.org/QOrKMaGi

Thanks for the game. Have a Lily.

Lilly.

Lilly!

What a butt

You're walking along when you find this blocking your path. What do?

indeed

sd 3 times then da

>Suzu, I choose you!
And now we play the waiting game.

ksg mansion when

Suzu needs to wake up and get with the times.
What modern console do you recommend to her?

a pee see

Misha , and she woudn't even enjoy it.

Shizune. Wonder if Rin would approve.

Dibs on being Yuuko.

Missed you Leo. Can we annihilate fgog again?

Tell the fatfag to push off.

A Switch.

Sorry no annihilation for /fgog/ the last match against us is still recent (2months). But if you have other teams I will try to ask them. Deadline for challenging someone is Thursday.

On another hand. Yeah it's been a while. I did a lot of great stuff this summer so I didn't had a lot of time to post here. For short it went like this: Theme Park meeting, lots of work, computer issues, lots of work, 1 week of holiday and 1 week of traveling in Europe to go in theme parks :D

But yeah I'm back! How was your summer?

>reading Sisterhood
>Lilly starts to recite The Lord's Prayer
>debts
>debtors
The fuck? please don't tell me Lilly is a reformer. I thought she was a Good Catholic?

As someone who has never even been in a church before, What does all of that mean?

What's a reformer and what constitutes a good catholic?

I'm taking her dancing and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me.

Maybe your heart can do something about it, though, as you neglected your exercise to try and fuck She Who Cannot See Why Kids Love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Sounds like Scottish Presbyterian. Thankfully that's in a fanfic so I can ignore it and keep on believing she's a proper Catholic.

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

night user

night user

Hope we can get a team together then, my internet isn't strong enough for online play. Glad to hear your summer was good; mine was okay - looking up now. Trying to stay positive.

With a sex drive like hers, there is no way Lilly is a protestant.

Google the protestant reformation.

>this general exists
>the game is four years old
Yo what's up, anons?
Did anyone conclude who is best girl?
Why is it Hanako?

The game is 5, going on 6 years old. But that doesn't matter.
Lilly best girl

Hanako is absolutely fucking awful, they're nothing more than waifu-bait that doesn't properly reflect any of the issues they're claimed to have. They're only socially anxious when it's cute, and their burn scars don't look anything worse than "eh". For a game which tries to properly personify its disabled characters, it sure does a good job of dehumanising Hanako. I'd try rewriting their entire route, but I'm not a huge writefag.

Emi is obviously best girl.

What would you do differently?

Good morning guys.

Any reports from Florida?

Morning man, don't have any reports I can share. How are you, anything good happen recently?

Reports from California:
GET THE WATTAH NIGGA
SHIT

Reports from Florida:
GET THE WATTAH OUT NIGGA
SHIT

That's about it.

I thought Emi was a below-the-knee amputee?

She is