Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PEys8IR9Mcc
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6zihth/coophead_to_head_multiplayer_campaign_info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rock the boat!

>greetings Friend

When?

youtu.be/PEys8IR9Mcc
ANCIENT EMPIRES RELEASE
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6zihth/coophead_to_head_multiplayer_campaign_info/
How head to head will work

Historybros we're seceding
Let's leave these fantasyapes in the dust

Holy shit finally. Good fucking riddance, this general will no longer be a cancerous moanfest.

This will end well.

A house divided against itself cannot stand! You history fellows must be brought back into the fold, by force if necessary!

I wonder how this'll end

Isn't this the second time you've tried this in like a week?

It will end in histfags returning here to bitch some more, because their general will be dead most of the time.

This is going to end really well...

Is this a falseflag? Surely nobody could be this petty and pathetic. Not even worth a (you)

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LIVE IN HARMONY

>ere still spamming spears when they should be running around with armored legio and tagmata cav
Sad!

kill yourself

>Very first link is Darren's channel
High quality bait

Whats Darren up to anyway?

>build new computer
>Ryzen R7 1700, RX580
>rome 2 gets 18 fps on the campaign map and only 40-70 in battle, attila is even worse

FUCKING unoptimized SHIT meme engine

>the madman actually tried it

lmao

>Black Arks will never be self sufficient
>Black Arks will never be a viable choice over a terrestrial empire
>Black Arks will never be able to tie together to make a giant flotilla
>Black Arks will never be the edgy rapey warhammer equivalent of Gargantia

It hurts

Is EBII playable?

Let Radious know it is the house of FRANZ that guards this thread, for we are anons, soldiers of /twg/

>turks.jpg op image with saladin, ghengis, and attila
>republic of play linked in op
>legendoftotalwar linked in op
>PoM linked in op
This is incredibly obvious bait and an incredibly obvious falseflag

*record scratch*

Who's reinforcing and what buildings do they have

Rub some dirt in it, soldier,

TWW handles ryzen better from what I've seen
Given that it's a new architecture that isn't better in single-threaded performance at the moment it's not too surprising, but it should be better than anything below a 4670k

Deus Vult, my brothers.

Glory in Christ!

>all I want is rome 2 setting w/ attila mechanics
>fucking modders decide to not only change the setting but try to make a dei tier overhaul of the campaign as well
god damnit what a bunch of dumb cunts, just give me muh classical factions without all this dumb shit. And fix that fucking jizz glare thing that looks like its straight out of the hobbit

another stack of spear spam + a small eastern garrison. Idk what buildings they have, but almost all the other factions are now building t4 settlements in every town and top tier buildings in most places so they should be able to recruit better troops. The alani were fucking their shit up until I declared war on the alani and halted their offensive

LOVE ETERNAL

I'm fine with them adding complexity but I am annoyed they set it so late when the Republic was semi big. Like. Why.

>yfw the enemy blobs and you have aoe

COMIN FOR DAT PHOENIX CROWN MANLETS

LEAVE IT OUTSIDE THE KARAK AND NO ONE NEEDS TO GET SHAVED

>threatens to come take the crown
>posts an image of THE fight they lost the crown in

Wazzock elgi must not be able to understand foreshadowing and irony.

Anyone else feel phyric should be a rarer victory type? Like half my battles are "phyric" even though all it meant for me was waiting one turn for reinforcements. Phyric should be for when you lose like 2/3rds of the cards in your army.

There needs to be one for using mortars because of their fire arc
How can we trust a race who's civil war led to the destruction of the old world

so how powerful is this thing lore-wise

Phyrric is suppoused to be when you win but can't advance, that and traits needs to be done Atilla style

>lore of life is the best lore in the game because of healing
>gets nerfed
>now the best lore in the game because dwellers kills everything it touches
ebin

alt + right click to fire on blobs with the mortar

Come and take it then. The gates of Karaz-a-Karak could use some elf and dragon skulls.

Decent but still a baby compared to the Star Dragon

Fucking based

I know how to do it, I mean there needs to be a short phrase for it and suitable reaction image

Is there even a single advantage to blobbing?

My default formation is always a centre army flanked by left and right wings, usually 100 meters apart.

Therefore if one army gets attacked, I can flank with the others, and it protects me from getting flanked as well.

We'll all life depends on them >flanks your left wing and right wing at the same time
Psh nothing personnel kid

Working on it.

Can hit everything with aoe buff and healing spells, popular with vampire counts, dwarfs and anything with healing since healing/rune buffs has usually been more powerful than most aoe spells

does anyone else here really just let out a good laugh at the "kill the dwarves" and "kill the elves" posts i can't help it whenever i see these posts haha

>Getting his shit rekt by gobbos and rats
>Thinks he's still capable of going toe-to-toe with the greatest race in the world

I like you, we'll shave you last.

>moon dragon is literally just a re-colored forest dragon with the antlers removed

BRAVO CA

>he thinks they can't
Historically proven they can. Again with this silly elven mind trick that lets you conveniently forget any losses your empire suffered. Guess you have to sacrifice brains for your looks.

They're all the same species, just different subspecies.

Malekith's dragons are corrupt, sickly versions of the proper dragons living on Ulthuan, Welf's dragons are descended from the handful of dragons left in the colonies after the Dorf's colossal bitch-fit.

>a dragon looks like another dragon but slightly different
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>Number of Elven kingdoms lost: None
>Number of Dorf holds lost: Most of them

Goblins tried to conquer an Elven kingdom once. Once.

>elves are a proud and Superior race
>post sluts of ulthuan

i cant wait to burn your island

> talk about shit that you are aware you know nothing about

BRAVO RETARD

I bet malekith will only have one form not like on the tabletop where it can be a skink, a Saurus or a slaan

>3 foot gnomes think they have any heroes that are up to par with Tyrion and Teclis

it's time for some brotherly bonding, the occasion being beard-shaving

>Elven kingdoms lost
>None

yes except the whole fucking empire in the old world !

>Number of Elven kingdoms lost
Woulnd that be a ton? Like all the dark elf forts that left and not to mention essentially all of their hold in the old world.

>Number of Elven Kingdoms Lost: Everything outside of Ulthuan
>Number of Dwarven crowns lost in the War of Vengeance: None
Lay off the drugs, elgi, it's destroying your memory.

>He's forgetting the GROODGE settling machine Grombrindal
Aye, sure, you've got some mighty heroes, but when the throngs march on Ulthuan, Tyrion and Teclis won't be able to save the rest of your willowy stick-people.

>Handful of backwater colonies
>Empire

I understand they looked impressive to Dwarven eyes but really they were just minor trading posts designed to funnel resources to the actual Elven kingdoms in Ulthuan

>Ignoring the fact the Dorfs couldn't even fully drive out Elven colonists even when the entire Elven army had to be redeployed to deal with an actual threat

Athel Loren ring any bells?

>he think im a dwarf

witness the true Superior race that can use magic your Elven mind will never comprehend

Pretty sure the High King's son was wearing a crown, we didn't check the head too closely, you never know what sort of infestations a Dwarf's beard might have.

>Lizardmen
>Giving other races shit for losing land
>Only reason they have any temple-cities left is because of the High Elf created vortex

Time to take your pills and go back to sleep grandpa, don't worry, the Elves will preserve the world from Chaos while you take a nap, just like last time.

>he acts as if killing Snorri Halfhand wasn't immediately one-upped by killing Caledor
Gortrek turning fisting Caledor into a sock puppet actually started the tradition of putting on puppet shows for beardlings in the Karaz Ankor.

Don't you start getting uppity either, toad, you're on the GROOOODGE list for not warning us about that Earthquake!

we arent responsible for preventing shits like earthquake , just stay the fuck out of lustria and we will be in good term

>thinking he can protect the world
>without knowing the old ones plan to save it

good luck long ears

It was the Slann who secretly empowered the high elf mages to do the ritual pointy eared faggot.

>we arent responsible for preventing shits like earthquake
YE COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!
"HEY, DWARVES, YOU SEEM LIKE ALRIGHT GUYS, THERE'S GOING TO BE AN EARTHQUAKE THAT COMPLETELY SPLITS THE MOUNTAIN RANGE YOU LIVE IN, GET PREPARED FOR THAT"
NOW YE'VE GOT TWO GRUDGES! ONE FOR THE EARTHQUAKE, TWO FOR DENYING YOU COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!

>secretly empowered the high elf mages
>secretly

How convenient for you that everything of relevence you've done is 'secret'.

I will say though, well done cracking open the Dwarf holds by remodelling their mountain range and letting millions of rats and goblins in, that was a good trick, got lots of laughs over here on Ulthuan.

t. Old Ones REAL favourites

>have to wait until January for combined map

Requiescat in pace, /htwg/

Best Empire starting LL

>it's dead
HUE

SLAANESH'D

Top tier army build you've got there.

>old ones REAL favourites

THATS IT LONG EARS !
ASSEMBLE THE SAURUS !
THE OLD ONES TOLD ME TO BURN ULTHUAN !

Nothing else to recruit when starting a horde

That sounds awfully sophisticated for Konrad.

"Son you've got a way to fall..."

Get wrecked Darren.

based mods

Oh shit!

*casts ruination of cities*
*kills two spearmen total*

Even Teclis was careful around Gotrek.

I want to lick those ears.

Are zombie bites infectious in Warhammer? I thought it was more standard necromantic zombies i.e. you have to both be dead and actively resurrected by a necromancer to become a zombie, so a bite wouldn't do shit unless it ripped out a major blood vessel and a necromancer was on hand to raise you up after you bled out.

I don't know, but that's what Empire soldiers will yell when fighting against them.

well it wont transform you into a zombie , but its still a fucking corpse bitting you , image the fucking Deadly bacteria you will get from that

NOT IF WE GET THERE FIRST YOU WAZZOCKS!

I imagine "rage zombie" types would be nearly impossible to beat without modern weaponry unless a magic user can just wipe them all out at once. Or if you just sacrificed a bunch of satchel charge users.

>playing dorf fort
>making an elf adventurer
>singlehandedly wiping out a mountainhome
Grudge this.

>play a dwarf adventurer
>wrestle every elf I see and torture them
grooj

Can Rage Zombies climb too?

Guess it depends on who's writing them I guess.

A strong necromancer could just kill them using a large undead army as in the canon they can just repeatedly raise their dead forces.