>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
youtube.com/watch?v=N_9hZP3rgqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post webms

>game is almost totally dead on PC
>decently healthy playerbase on console
PCuckolds on absolute suicide watch. Console masterrace.

Is there any greater feeling than winning a gank as Kensei? Defeating 3 opponents with big, dumb, broad swings if your weapon as a screaming old man is one of the most satisfying/hilarious things in the game. The hitboxes on his attacks are so fucking huge that you end up accidentally hurting people who aren't even in attack range and doing gigantic chunks of damage while you are in revenge.

So is the "highlander is shit" meme just a dead platform master race thing? I just picked him up and am destroying with him.

no he's authentically very bad

He's really good for ganks and decent on consoles, but on PC and 1v1 fights he's basically worthless unless you play your ass off. Even if you do get hits in, they use so much stamina and deal basically no damage. He's Kensei with a bigger movelist and less damage.

Why do you pick shinobi when you just die in two hits leaving your teammates to get ganked? Is it because you're autistic

Reminder:
>spamming gestures after each gank kill you get
>a-am I memeing yet guys ?

>using your gesture once after killing the whole gank squad
>establishing your superiority

>getting in close during a gank with shinobi

Nobody plays Shinobi anymore. All the people who did play Shinobi fucking abandoned him when the kick was nerfed. I see one Shinobi maybe every 100 games or something now, I swear, and they're often just people who have the season pass fucking around on a new character.

It was so fucking funny to see all those niggers abandon their precious "not OP" character as soon as the kick stopped being an absurdly broken assfuck crutch. There were these two faggots on the Australian server who exclusively played Shinobi and had roleplay anime names, and they DESPERATELY defended their little ninja nigger to the death, claiming you could JUST DODGE BRO. As soon as Shinobi was nerfed, one of them quit the game and the other when back to playing Orochi and spamming zones.

What I am saying is Shinobi players are legitimately children exclusively. Seeing them get fucked to death on stage by Ubisoft made me rock hard.

>400 ms
>hyperarmor
>guaranteed a heavy
>only costs 5 stamina
I still have no idea how they released Shinobi like that.

>Kill 3 enemies on my own defending C
>Don't even emote, just run to go clear B while they are all dead

Trve svperiority.

>duel is shallow
>dominion is impossible to have fun in because of dumbass children

You're not that Valk poster are you? With those autistic as hell questions during a duel. Also he's still fun for me, i guess he's not good on PC so he's poo poo or whatever. Still pretty fair now that the bash isn't a cocained version of the Launch-version of Warlord

Because they wanted people to buy the season pass, of course. Centurion was spectacularly OP at release, too, because you could get a heavy after a kick if you had your enemy didn't have their guard already in the right direction when it landed. It was 600ms, sure, but it was still a fucking bastard. Centurion and Shinobi were both blatant Pay2Win when they first came out, which is why it's surprising how shitty Highlander is and how "reasonable" Gladiator is.

>But Gladiator is OP!

He's basically just a weaker Peacekeeper in every way. Powerful zone, but not as powerful as PK's. Gets two hits off every light, but not as much damage as PK's. Good dodge attacks, but not as powerful as PK's. Decent feats, but... you see where I'm going with this. Shinobi and Centurion were totally unique and spectacularly OP when they released, comparatively.

He's not good on anything I'd you're not shit

>elim was filled with honorfags

glad's zone isn't blockable in any way, shape, or form, you have to expect it, then dodge instantly

his heavies are also buggy as fuck and are completely invulnerable to GB

this trend of the dlc characters having dozens of moves, then the vanilla cast being one-tricks is so fucking stupid

>press counterguardbreak against orochi
>button imput never works
Every single one of these faggots think their good when its just the game letting them get free hits on me to let them feel better

Good post

The thing about PK's zone is that it's literally instant with time snap removed and the MOMENT you start up an attack or pull your guard away from the right, you will eat it. On top of this, all her lights do an effective 32 damage or so since the follow up is 400ms (or more realistically 300ms sometimes). Glad, despite being as really fucking powerful as he is, is still crushed by PK.

Valk or Nobu?

Valkyrie is probably one of the worst characters in the game on PC. All you can do is jab at your enemy with 12 damage lights, since the follow up light is parry bait. In 4v4 modes she's genuinely a liability, as her sweep knocks allies down during fights.

Nobushi has a really high skill floor and ceiling, and mastering her hidden stance and unlock fuckery will basically ensure wins. Nobody who plays Nobushi just "plays" Nobushi. Instead, they master her like the autistic waifu footfags they are and ruin the game for everyone else they run into with their fuckery.

>12 damage lights
Valk's damage is pitiful. Gladiator is just better than her in every way, it's sad.

>autistic waifu footfags
Kek

Thanks, I'll try Nobushi for a while.

Valk's design is actually really good on paper, based entirely around combo strings and mix ups and being a vanguard/assassin hybrid with all the positives of both, but also all the negatives. Unfortunately, in practice, she's just all the downsides of both with none of the positives.

Vanguards have slow, high damage heavies, right? Well, Valk has slow heavies, but they deal no damage. Vanguards have low damage lights that are meant to combo into other things, right? Well, Valkyrie has low damage lights that are impossible to combo into anything. Assassins have fast lights that deal heaps of damage? Well, Valkyrie has "okay" speed lights that deal no damage.

It's true. Every Nobushi (every damn one) uses the cat ears and never speaks. They just slowly RP walk around and stare out off into the distance while furiously masturbating and thinking about getting kicked by their waifu.

Good luck. She kind of falls apart against turtles, but who doesn't?

People like to shit on Orochi and Shinobi players for being weebs (rightfully so) but Nobushi really is the weebiest character in the game. Everything about her character design attracts obese anime watchers, and since the addition of her fox mask, furries as well. She brings the worst of the garbage out of their basements and into the game.

>furries

*kicks u with paw* aroof >:3

>kenseis

>Valk's design is actually really good on paper
Just the opposite. Her design is flawed by nature and that's the reason she's shit right now; because buffing anything about her would make her broken as fuck. Remember pre-nerf beta Valk? She was ridiculous. When you make a character nearly as fast as an assassin but with the shield of a heavy, you have to dumpster their stats just to balance them. Buffing anything about her would make her OP.

I hate that stupid fuzzy hat. The antlers are by far the best ornament for Kensei.

Was in a FH discord for like a day before I realized how autistic it was. Every Nobushi player was either a furry, a mentally unhinged tranny, or just generally an obnoxious weeb. Every single one.

>conqueror starts to turtle
>leave
It must suck only winning because your enemy got bored and left

t.assassin cuck

>having trouble with one of the worst characters in the game
t. furious assassinshitter

Eat shit fag

>criticize a heavy
>shitters come out the wood work

Every time

I still play Shino, have her at a pretty high rep too. Thing is I don't play duels just Dom so I don't really mind being a shit character, in the madness of Dom it matters less.

I love shinobi deflect so much still, it's so much fun as a style on you teleport behind nothing personal attack.

>calls others shitters
>can't beat Conq

>assassinscrublet absolutely livid that his crutch character's light spam can't get through a shield
It writes itself

Assassins should genuinely be removed from the game. It would make it so much better.

Assassins would be fine if dodge actually cost stamina.

Haven't played since the end of the first season, how is it?
Warden still good? How are they compared to Highlander? Landschknecht or doppelsoldner when if ever?

Yes (technically).
Better.
Year 3.

Physics bugs best bugs.

Warden is viable but no longer overpowered. Highlander is shit. No one cares about your meme german heroes. Game is better but still has flaws.

can someone help me git gud with lawbringer? I have 300+ hours on zerker, so I know how to parry and most of the characters movesets, but I need to know how to BE GODLIKE in 4v4 dom

>warden
>ever OP
How to spot a redditor in one sentence.

>300 hours on zerker
Kys you don't deserve to know

yeah faggot, because being able to 50/50 somebody into oblivion isn't OP. It's a totally normal thing that all the characters can do.

go crawl back into your little basement and kill yourself you faggy anti-bandwagon fuck

What's the best character for Dominion matches right now?

>warden
>having a 50/50
Don't use terms you don't understand shitter.

Use bombs all the time, even in 1v1s if it'll get you the kill, and even on minions.
Righteous deflection will keep you alive longer in ganks, but Fiat Lux clears minions, disables people in revenge, confirms one or BOTH of your other bombs, and recharges fast.
Try not to end a match with more than 1 Imber remaining; you don't get rewarded for not using them.
Don't expect to win every 1v1, call for help, disengage if possible, and help gank.
Basically pretend you're shit at the fight system mechanics and compensate with feats and tactical awareness.

>Warden vortex wasn't hilariously broken before the SB nerf
How to spot a jilted Warden main. J-just dodge backwards it's balanced amirite

Noted
Do people fight with honor yet?

Explain why there wasn't single tournament won with a Warden.

As I feared

>honorcuckold
Stay gone

Because Warlord and PK were more broken?

why do you keep posting your diarrhea conq in every new thread?

So Warden was somehow "overpowered" but still not the best class in the game? Seems like your definition of OP needs updating reddit.

He was overpowered, but PK and nerflord were even MORE overpowered.

This isn't rocket science, I'm not sure why you can't seem to grasp this

I honored it when someone apparently wanted to. It usually got interrupted and by that,
more like 90% of the time.

>there's something more broken than this thing so that means this thing is balanced
Nice logic wardenshitter

>overpowered
>other classes overpowered him
Uh huh. It boggles the mind that Ubisoft listens to your subreddit when it comes to game balance.

How do you people even make it out the tutorial without crying OP and OMG GB BOT IS SO STRONG PLZ NERF?

Tell me redditor. What class do you play and what platform?

>wardencuck is LIVID over the SB nerf
Sorry your hilariously broken vortex was nerfed into the dust, but it's time to move on. Guess you'll actually have to use skill to win now.

Class and platform reddit.

>Guy gets frustrated with me in a duel because he's playing Shug and I'm not opening myself up to him, instead playing super safe and going for parries
>Calls me a turtle
>Point out that there's not a lot else you can do against Shug as Raider, since all of your attacks are super slow bait and guaranteed to be punished
>Explain the situation to him and he actually agrees
>We have a nice chat about tournaments, rankings, stuff like that

Wow, that was... nice? He actually admitted he was wrong when I explained myself, and I was apologetic for being such a turtle.

>your argument is valid and I can't counter it so i'll just say reddit over and over
reee

Too scared to post? Understandable. I assume you play a crutch top four character and are too embarrassed to admit that even with your tier whoring you couldn't beat a solid mid-tier hero.

Shitters like you shouldn't be allowed to post desu senpai.

>only argument is le reddit
Surely a quality post will come along soo-
>anime reaction image
Opinion instantly worthless, weeb virgins are beneath me

I don't know what's worse. Being so shit you get rekt by a Warden hard enough to cry on the internet or getting upset over anime on a website set up for anime discussion.

Either way I have things to do so I won't be replying anymore. Feel free to reeeee at thin air and make some reddit posts about how Warden raped your mom or whatever.

wrong on pretty much every level. just stop posting, dear, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point :(

>website set up for anime discussion
It isn't 2003 anymore. This is the video game generals board, not /a/ you faggot weeb.

Imagine being so mad and autistic you actually type out this wall of text because someone insulted your main in a video game kek holy shit

Third party here. Gonna step in and say that Warden was a real bastard before he was nerfed. There was basically nothing you could do against him except make random or educated guesses and pray. If you guessed right, you got nothing. If you guessed wrong you got a 40 damage wall splat heavy.

>Fighting a Highlander in duels
>He Crushing Counters ALL of my lights
>Even the 500ms ones

Oh God, what the fuck.

YOU'RE SCUM MAN, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LE REDDIT PLEBIAN. YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A REAL GAMER, YOU FRICKIN POSER. YOU'RE SAD. JUST SO SAD, SUCH A SAD SAD PATHETIC REDDIT PERSON, MAN. FUCKING RETARDED NORMIE, GET OFF OF MY SECRET WEBSITE. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MISERABLE SHUT-IN WITHOUT A FRIEND IN THE WORLD THEN YOU'RE NOTHING. YOU'RE TRASH, YOU'RE PATHETIC, YOU'RE FUCKING REDDIT INCARNATE. KYS REEE

ironic shitposting is still shitposting....

I can tell you're confused. I'd be confused too, because fighting against a turtle is fucking horseshit. In fact, this entire game is nothing but a big turtle-fest. It's a game where you're better off not really playing at all, so that you'll actually win.

It's pathetic.

pa

the

tic

I don't give a shit what the supposed high level players of /fhg/ say. Celtic Curse is broken and needs a nerf. On console you CANNOT react to the switch. It's way too fast.

Since when was it was possible for him to do this? Maybe there's something I can learn from that player.

If somebody else get's mad and accuses you of turtling it's because they're either mad about you beating them or they're mad that you are stopping them from turtling because then it's just a staring contest.

I don't know if he was just fucking amazing at prediction, but he was doing it. I was playing as a Berzerker and just sort of throwing out random attacks, but he crushing countered every damn one. He wouldn't fall for feints, either. It's like he'd been practicing in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to specifically counter 500ms lights with his own. The only way I can see being capable of doing this would be having a reaction time of like... 150 or something superhuman.

>"matchmaking not ready" bug is STILL not patched
>"connection to session lost" three times in a row
This game is so fucking bad

>gladiators think they're winning with skill and not a crutch instawin character

Listen here, you shitter: I have won THREE ranked tournaments playing Gladiator, and that's exclusively because of my incredible skill at For Honor. Sure, I have 400ms lights that deal 30 effective damage, but it takes SKILL to press LMB and then middle mouse and sometimes zone. Stop being such a jealous shitter about my amazing skill.

let me guess, was Tozens_Avenger one of them?

I was specifically thinking of L1U_KANG and the other guy he played with. Tozen was up there, too.

oh yeah Kang is still very quick to blame his own team and rages every time he loses, but does a simple gg when he wins, normally by being carried. They also have welfare internet too i've found

edgelords unite post your duel tunes
be me warden youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I warden megadeth emote when?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slowly walk into battle while listening to Infinite's Theme. Easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

>Edgelord
>Silver armour
>No skulls visible
>Practical looking sword

Psh...

sheeit, meant to link some megadeth. Being drunk is bad youtube.com/watch?v=N_9hZP3rgqY